๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง (o&a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง (o&a)

Postby limerence! » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:42 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

for years, it has been tradition that young noble ladies from across the land should compete for the princeโ€™s hand in marriage in the kingdom of circe. the eldest daughter from each noble family is sent to the palace to engage in a deadly competition with the hope that she may become queen. the young woman is raised harshly, trained to fight, and be nothing but ruthless. most are cruel and viscous, making no time for friends as they push themselves to be perfection for their families.

this year, the queenโ€™s competition will commence at the capital of circe. each noble family will attend, and live in the palace for two weeks. the ceremony will start with a royal ball, and a luxurious feast. there will be a thirty second window for each young lady to demonstrate her ability. the following day, there will be one huge battle in an arena, and the last girl standing will he crowned queen.

however, tensions are exceptionally high this year with the noble families. two strong families are arguing over the right to control a port, and the rest of the families are choosing sides. each young woman competing shares her familyโ€™s views, making this competition extra interesting.
discussion
Last edited by limerence! on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง

Postby limerence! » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:25 am

kortyn familyโ€” the royals, illusion creation. they rule the country and military. mainly seen as prideful and loyal.
odesty familyโ€” clairvoyance. they advise the king, and are wise, yet a little cocky.
dycron familyโ€” necromancy. they take care of most crime. theyโ€™re seen as bold and harsh.
manyala familyโ€” shapeshifting. they maintain agriculture, and a few are well respected generals. seen as sneaky and untrustworthy.
harkun familyโ€” heightened senses and fighting ability. they are the generals, and are seen as cruel and violent.
nyrcros familyโ€” time manipulation. they deal with making sure everything politically moves smoothly for the king.
helosa familyโ€” healing. they work as doctors and healers in the military.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง

Postby limerence! » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:52 am

kortyn
king (0/1): name|gender|age|user
queen (1/1): name|gender|age|valkyrie
crown prince (1/1): name|gender|age|ฦ’(ร—)
princess (1/1): name|gender|age|marina,

odesty
heir (1/1): name|gender|age|living breathlessly
citizens (0/3)
name|gender|age|user

dycron
heir (1/1) name|gender|age|marina,
citizens (0/5)
name|gender|age|user
manyala
heir (1/1) name|gender|age|little_Lyre
citizens (0/2)
name|gender|age|user
harkun
heir (1/1) name|gender|age|valkyrie
citizens (0/3)
name|gender|age|user
nycros
heir (1/1) name|gender|age|ฦ’(ร—)
citizens (0/2)
name|gender|age|user
helosa
heir (1/1) name|gender|age|living breathlessly
citizens (0/5)
name|gender|age|user
    i only minor cussing will be allowed,
    and even that will be kept to a minimum

ii maximum of four characters for now

iii only two of your characters may
    compete to be queen

iv lgbtq+ is accepted, but in the
    roleplay, it will not be allowed, so same
    gender romances must be secret

v no killing other peopleโ€™s characters
    unless you have their permission

vi pm me about relationships with
    characters such as crushes of forbidden
    romances so I can add it to relations.

vii reservations last 30 hours, the
    spot will be reopened if a competed form
    is not posted

viii post all ooc and forms on the
    discussion thread, please

ix no excessively designed posts
    please

x have fun
Last edited by limerence! on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง (wip)

Postby limerence! » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 am

weather
cold, cloudy
drama
dycron and nycros are arguing over the right to a port off of the coast of Circe.
helosa and harkun have sides with dycron, odesty and manyala have sided with nycros
everybody is very upset over this matter.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™•1 โš”1

Postby limerence! » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:54 pm

โ™• ๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐Š๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜๐ โ™•
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ|๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ|๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ|๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

cadence looked into the mirror. her hair was tangled and reaching down to her waist, she had slept in. using her ability, she watched the reflection of her unruly hair morph into a sophisticated updo. the circles under her eyes vanished, and her complexion became golden perfection. she was able to hold to illusion all night, as long as she kept calm and cool. the princess walked down the hallway, leaving her chambers. her red lacy dress flowed smoothly behind her, and a maid rushed behind her to lift the delicate cloth from the floor. the beautiful dress was made specially for this night, and she had been counting the days until this.

she opened the huge doors to the ballroom, embarrassed for being late. the crowd of people parted as she made her way to her throne. the kingโ€™s throne was bare and empty, a smaller one beside it for the queen, a large one for callum, and the finally a minuscule throne for herself. cadence settled herself into it, and smiled gently. with a ginger wave of her hand, she created an illusion of stars gleaming on the ceiling while maintaining the mirage that made her look somewhat regal.

X
X

โš” ๐ƒ๐˜๐Œ๐„๐๐ˆ๐€ ๐ƒ๐˜๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’ โš”
๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง|๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ|๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ|๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ

dymenia glanced around the ballroom. it was quite extravagant, though she preferred her home in dycros city. the soft silk of her dress rubbed gently against her body as she made her way over to the refreshment table. she heard a voice over her shoulder, and turned around. โ€œare you sure youโ€™re ready?โ€ a tall, dark man asked her. dymenia knew that no one else could see this man- he was dead. in fact, he was her dead brother that her mother had miscarriaged a few years before minnie was born. she was raised as a single child, yet she was always close to her deceased brother.

โ€œive only prepared for this my entire lifeโ€ she scoffed. the tall young woman briefly looked around to make sure no one was staring at her like she was crazy for seemingly talking to herself. โ€œbesides, if I wasnโ€™t, our father would certainly have my skin.โ€
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง (o&a)

Postby Quetzaloe » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:19 pm

mแŽชแŽถแแŽพแžแŽฅแŽช hแŽฌแžแŽพsแŽช
helosa heir - healing - 21 - open

Magnolia ran her fingers delicately against another tapestry that she passed on her way to the ballroom. The woven textures of cloth caused her fingertips to tingle, and she hummed contentedly along with the music that was growing steadily louder.

Finally making her way to the ballroom, she gazed quietly at all the other party goers. Some she recognized, others she didn't. The man she was supposed to be competing for hadn't seem to have arrived yet, although the princess had. Catching the young woman's eyes, she dipped into a respectful curtsey before delicately making her way to the side of the room, waiting for someone she recognized to arrive.

แŽพแžแŽฌแŽชแแŽ แŽฌแ’ แŽพแŽ แŽฌsแ†แŽฝ
odesty heir - clairvoyant - 20 - open

Ollie huffed and made sure his hair looked perfectly unstyled in the mirror. Sure, he was running a little bit late, but Callum probably was too, and it wasn't like he really wanted to go to this thing in the first place. But, logistically, he knew he needed to meet the girls and hopefully start good relations with them. If he was going to be the king's advisor, he'd probably want the future queen on his side of an argument. And anyways, maybe this would be a good thing. Maybe he could meet someone.

Smirking at his own reflection, he made sure to leave the top of his white shirt unbuttoned and open before finally making his way to the party. He nodded and waved at those he encountered in a friendly fashion, before looking around for someone to talk to.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง (o&a)

Postby serafim » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:35 pm

โ”€โ”€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™ˆ โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ( crown prince / location; hall / tagged; none

The prince grimaced at the reflection staring back at him. He knew he was getting dressed for something he didn't want to necessarily go to and one he had no choice in. It bugged him that throughout this country's generations of kings they've all held their tongue to change the marriage rule. Nonetheless he had a duty, and whoever his chosen partner was he hoped they could at least be decent at serving beside him.

Callum sighed after few relenting moments and exited his bedroom, heading to the banquet hall where he would meet the girls competing to be beside him out of simple family wants and not their own. He kept his hair relatively the same, the wavy mess only tamed by a quick swoop of a brush and the thin but regal crown sitting on his head. He pushed the large doors open and spotted some people already there, licking the bottom of his lip before clearing his throat, fixing the jacket of his attire and walking in, head held high as he continued to watch people arrive and families begin to mingle; at least the ones not ensnared in petty arguments.

โ”€โ”€ ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐˜ผโ”€โ”€โ”€
      ( nyrcros heir / location; hall / tagged; none

Being sewn into her dress in a bumpy carriage to the castle was not exactly the way she was imagining her night beginning. The poking and prodding of the needle against her back finally ended once they had reached the grandeur castle doors, a sigh of relief escaping Bella's lips. She had to admit the dress was simple but beautiful, flowing behind her nicely as she exited the carriage and walked with her father and mother into the hall.

Her dark eyes gazed around and spotted some familiar faces, particularly that of Dymenia. She would have snarled if it wasn't for the gentle but firm hand of her father resting on her bare shoulder, calming the girl down somewhat but she kept her glare on the girl before turning away, watching her parents leave to mingle with others that were on the side of her family. Isabella looked over and saw the princess sitting upon her throne, tempted to slow down the star show but decided against it, except smiling at the woman before watching the lights sparkle outside the window.

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b: 001, n: 001

Postby valkyrie, » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:10 pm

( โฅ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผฅ ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผก ๏ผซ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน๏ผฎ
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    โ CALL ME YOUNG LADY AGAIN, AND Iโ€™M GONNA PUT MY FOOT IN A PLACE IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. โž
    [ queen of circe ] โ‹† [ thirty-eight ] โ‹† [ ball ] โ‹† [ taggs: candace ]

feeling her soft hair touch her shoulders, brunhilde touched the diamond necklace around her neck. the prized possession of the queen, given to her by her beloved husband. it was quiet without the king around as her partner. less arguing, that's for sure. brunhilde glanced at the maids behind her, staring at the queen in the vanity mirror. her hands gripped tightly on the handles of the chair and took a stand. her sixteen foot, yellow embroidered train followed behind her as the maid lifted up the heavy material. brunhilde, unfortunately, wasn't excited about this day. people invading her space with drama; drama the noble houses couldn't solve on their own.

the queen received help from the guards to lift her dress whenever she reached some stairs. eventually, brunhilde reached the ball. it was filled with people, some she didn't even know. besides, she wasn't the one to talk to other people anyway. her head held high as a path was spotted for her to walk by. her brown eyes scanned everyone to find her children. once she reached her throne, mania wrapped the train over her legs. it took a while before another royal reached her. she greeted some of the nobles and other guests. her left hand was placed lightly on the king's throne, watching cadence arrive. brunhilde raised her eyebrow, "look who finally joined the party. you looks beautiful, candace! the queen grinned at the beautiful scenery her daughter created until she spotted her son. it was a pleasure to see him not nervous.

( โฅ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผก ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผซ๏ผต๏ผฎ
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    โ BOTH MONSTER AND MAIDEN. BOTH CURE AND POISON โž
    [ harkun heir ] โ‹† [ nineteen ] โ‹† [ ball ] โ‹† [ taggs: dymenia ]

the harkun family decided to stay in their home, near the palace. it was convenient, enough so they wouldn't be late to the ball. her father pressured about this night for years, and her mother and grandmother was worse than that. her natural hair was twisted into a bun, decorated with silver petals and jewels. there is no way you're going to win looking like that, nike's younger brother joked as he mimicked his sister's position. nike punched him in the arm, leaving a bit bruised. "you are the main reason I don't wanna do this, bakari!" the heir exclaimed. as the carriage paused, nike stepped out of the vehicle after her brother. her other brother and little sister were riding with their parents. leaving her brother, nike rushed into the ball .

searching around, she spotted her best friend. the only person she could trust around this place, dymenia. the heir shifted her dress out of her way as she reached the girl. "minnie! you're here!" nike greeted the equally tall girl. her brown eyes glanced over at the royals, and sighed. "tonight is going to be very exhausting. "
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง - 01: Vivian

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:37 pm

แด ษชแด ษชแด€ษด แดแด€ษดสแด€สŸแด€
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Shapeshifter | Age: 17 | Location: Ballroom |
| Tagged: Cadence; Callum; Brunhilde |

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

The hems of her skirt's multiple layers brushed her ankles (she remembered Cadence's reaction to her dress's length, her only reply was that it made it easier to get away once the bloodshed starts) as she lingered at the edges of the ballroom, eyeing the simply delectable choux au craquelin as delicate fingers traced the rim of her glass. Eyes wandering through the extravagance, eventually moving to the ceiling where its white and gold is hidden behind a mirage of twinkling stars. At the other end of the room, a figure in brilliant carmine is elegantly perched on the smallest throne out of the four, posture regal and relaxed, hair and makeup impeccable. As if she couldn't recognize her own cousin's illusions at work.

"For someone so proper, she can be quite easily sidetracked."

Catching Cadence's eye, she wiggled her fingers at her and flashed a bright, knowing smile. Her head tilted towards the stiffer-than-usual prince and his empty throne as well as Auntie Brunhilde who looks rather unimpressed at her children's tardiness. Giving the princess an expression of wry, unsurprised exasperation that made her lips twitch though she couldn't be sure, Vivian started to drift towards her friend, only stopping to relinquish her glass to one of the servants and occasionally socializing with past acquaintances and the likes.

Last edited by _Lyre on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me