Timberland Academy (accepting!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Timberland Academy (accepting!!)

Postby CannedPeaches » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:49 pm

(STARTING TODAY!!!!!!!!!! I'll go first..)

*Aerick was waiting for his friend, Emerson, outside of her dorm*
CannedPeaches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FandomMuffin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:06 pm

*Emerson walks out of her room in a Nirvana cropped sweatshirt, ripped black jeans, heeled combat boots, and her hair in a messy high ponytail (all piercings in see template for list) with Dalton happily sleeping held at her waist.* She looks up to Aerick and then looks to Dalton "Can we go to breakfast before the monster wakes up." *Dalton is wearing ripped light washed skinny jeans, a white T-shirt, gray cardigan, and toddler white sneakers.*
What even is? CannedPeaches is my babes <3
FandomMuffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CannedPeaches » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:12 pm

"Of course! What's on your mind?" *He bends slightly down to let her jump on his back, as he was wearing his saddle that day* "Pancakes, french toast, waffles, eggs, I'm just hungry.." *He starts to walk to the cafeteria* (Today he was wearing a button up short sleeve shirt with little horse designs on it, unusual for him)
CannedPeaches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FandomMuffin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:17 pm

"I don't even care as long as long as we feed this little one something sweet." *she looks down at the tiny toddler sleeping in her arms* "But I'm craving some nice warm waffles with blueberry syrup."
FandomMuffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CannedPeaches » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:27 pm

"Yummy! That sounds good, I think I'll have some peaches, with some milk maybe.." *He looks back and smiles at her* "What does the 'little one' usually want?"
CannedPeaches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FandomMuffin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:36 pm

"If its got a high sugar count he loves it but I think we should have him eat healthier so maybe fruit some milk and maybe a quarter of a cinnamon roll?"
FandomMuffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CannedPeaches » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:39 pm

"A quarter? He's a growing boy! At least a third? Plus, yeah, fruit.."
CannedPeaches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jillyjinx » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:42 pm

((I'll post tomorrow after school since it's late, don't go too far ahead!)
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █
▓ █

she/her ▴ gemini ▴ otaku ▴ animal lover ▴ hobbyist ▴ aesthetic ▴ cheesy pick-up lines ▴ vines ▴ memes ▴ music is my life
♥ JV is a magical name ♥
Jillyjinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Name: Cyraeneus Bourne (also goes by Cyrus)
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Homosexual
Style: Casual and somewhat preppy! He loves wearing scarves.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, Cy tends to over-swim his boundaries for nearly everyone, almost immediately flirting with them, regardless of who they are. It's difficult to make him blush or speechless, so if you do, then you must be someone special that he deeply admires. Despite not seeming that way, Cy truly is an incredibly loyal person, and those that he grows close to will really see the large extent of his caring nature, and his protectiveness.
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Facts: He cannot be out of water for longer than six hours at a time, and can change to a human form to allow him to be out of water and on land.
Likes: Flirting, meeting new people, singing, swimming, rain, apples, reading, working out.
Dislikes: Large crowds, being ignored, dry days, being out of water for too long, sushi.
Friends: Open
Family: Two sisters and one brother - they remained back in the sea, though.
Species: Merman.
Height: 6'1"
Appearance: To start with, Cy has dark brown hair that is somewhat short, and tends to look endearingly messy. His eyes are a deep blue-green colour, though one section of his right iris is dark golden brown in colour. In his human form, he'd stand at about 6'1'', and he has a clear, muscular build and is well toned. His jawline was somewhat strong and broad, and he is clean-shaven. His skin is dark olive in tone, and his tail is an iridescent amber-gold, with some deep purple reflects that can be seen if the light hits his tail right. His tail fins are flowy and translucent, and he also has a flowy fin down his back, on his spine and on his forearms. He also has gills on the sides of his neck, though they close up when he's out of water, to allow him to breathe through his nose and not suffocate.
Markings (if any): N/A
Scars (if any): N/A
How you want your dorm designed: Half-land, half a deep pool of water. Ground floor of building.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:21 pm

Name: Nikolai Sandor
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual
Style: Gothic formal
Personality: Quiet and a little moody, Nikolai sometimes lives up to the stereotypes that other people have of vampires. He's antisocial, and would really rather not have conversation with anyone, unless it's an argument. He'll find any excuse to have an argument, especially if he doesn't like you, and can be something of a spitfire. He's also refined and rather elegant. He's tough to get to open up, but he does have a more vulnerable, sweeter side to him that is worth the patience... if you have it.
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Facts: He mostly only takes animal blood, though has to feed at least once or twice a week. Also, he is able to withstand direct sunlight for at least an hour at a time before getting hurt.
Likes: Classical music, ballroom and other elegant dancing, mystery novels, photography (yes, he does actually show up in photos).
Dislikes: Crystal balls, garlic, bright sunlight, heights, being pestered.
Friends: Open
Family: A younger brother, who still lives with his parents.
Species: Vampire
Height: 5'11"
Appearance: Nikolai has black hair that is usually very neat and slicked back, but there is always that one bit that hangs over his forehead instead, no matter what he does. One eye is a very deep brown, almost black, colour, while the other eye is bright, electric blue. He stands at 5'11'', and he has an athletic build with a little bit of muscle. He has a sharp jawline with high cheekbones, and his skin is a somewhat tan-fair tone - one aspect that sets him apart from most vampires. He also has dimples, when he smiles. He also has a cartilage piercing in his left ear, and wears a black chain ear cuff and piercing in his right ear.
Markings (if any): N/A
Scars (if any): Just one, down his collarbone from being attacked by a hunter a few years ago.
How you want your dorm designed: Elegant and gothic, but not overly-so.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me