☀ the flare ☀ open ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☀ the flare ☀ open ☀

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:05 pm

name alya bellamy age nineteen gender female sexuality bisexual location gas station tags stella
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
as alya walked down the aisles searching the station for any sign of food she sighed. there was nothing here, it worried her a bit, but she had to continue her search throughout the town center so this wouldn't be her only stop. soon a noise sounded outside and she gripped her knife tighter as she faced the front of the store. the sound of a car trunk closing. stepping towards the front of the store slowly she looked out the dusty windows. alya took in a breath slowly seeing a male putting gas in the tank of a car. swallowing hard she turned around keeping the male in her line of sight. immediately she stopped. what if someone was in there with her, she wouldn't be able to protect herself much. she only had a small, rusty knife. if anything it was only to scare away things, but it wasn't meant for an attack, at least not anymore. her heart thumped loudly in her chest as she stepped to the front of the station. her eyes darted from each aisle, she knew that as long as the guy outside continued filling the tank she would be okay.

as she stepped closer towards the medical aisle she thought she saw the edge of a shoe and she froze. she didn't know what she was going to do. she looked around quickly and tried to think of a plan. the person definitely knows she is there. she can't run out the front and if she tried to run for the back door they would definitely get there first and attack. she had somehow trapped herself. she mentally cursed herself at how stupid she had been. of course, she would get herself into this situation. she decided that she would confront the person, they couldn't be all that bad. she shakily stepped forward her footsteps turned silent as she made her way cautiously to the shoes. "um" she stopped herself from saying anything else not knowing what to actually say. she had been alone for so long so her social skills kind of fell through the floor.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler || three] [stella || three]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:19 am

[yler..skye]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [twenty] [male] [bisexual] [location, outside gas station] [mentions, none] [tags, stella, alya]
      in no time tyler had siphoned all the gas, which wasn't much, he could from the car. at least it wasn't nothing and his efforts weren't for naught. pulling the siphon from the gas tank tyler wrapped it up and did his best to shove it into his backpack. picking up the gas canister he took one last look around the car to make sure he hadn't missed anything, however it seemed like he grabbed everything of use. he was happy with his findings, the gas would be useful to fuel a fire to cook food over or if they could get more and find a working car then they'd have a way to transport themselves to the next town over. it would be even more useful if they could find a generator to allow for, at least a short time, working electricity in their hideout or even use gas powered cooling units. finally turning around to look into the gas station tyler paused at what he saw. at first he saw just one figure standing at the entrance of an aisle. he thought this person was his sister and it confused him as to why she was just standing there. then he saw a second figure emerge from the floor, his sister, and tyler realized that someone was inside the station with stella. leaving the gas canister where it was on the ground tyler hoped no one would come by and take it while he was dealing with the situation. walking up to the gas station tyler placed his hand on the door handle and watched his sister and the stranger carefully. neither were making a move to attack, which was good since he didn't want anybody hurt. opening the door the chime of a bell went off signaling tylers presence. stepping into the gas station he stood just in front of the door, blocking it so the stranger couldn't make a run for it.

[tella..skye]
      [twenty] [female] [pansexual] [location, inside gas station] [mentions, none] [tags, tyler, alya]
      keeping low to the ground stella listened as soft footsteps moved around the gas station. she lowered her head to the ground and looked beneath the shelving units to watch where this person was moving. she was trying to figure out how she would be able to distract the intruder. she might have to throw something, but she didn't want to toss away any of the supplies she had just gathered. tyler proved to be a momentarily distraction, but not a useful one. at least it seemed like this person wasn't trigger happy and looking for a fight since they didn't go after tyler. watching the feet move around, most likely patrolling the gas station, stella grew tense as the feet began to near her. shoot, if she was going to distract them she needed to come up with a plan and fast. staying on her hands and knees stella took a few crawling steps forward, staying as quiet as possible to avoid detection. although it seemed as if she wasn't fast enough in her attempt to move to the next aisle for behind her a soft voice sounded in the silence. stella cussed herself out in her head. she had allowed herself to get caught, too distracted on making a distraction, how ironic. this was it, her fight or flight was engaged now. slowly getting to her feet the woman stood up and faced the stranger. she glanced the other woman over quickly assessing her opponent. she was a small thing and would be easily taken down in hand to hand combat if things came down to it. the only weapon she could make out was a small rusted knife in her hand. placing her hand on the hilt of her katana stella stood her ground. make any move and i will slash ya. stella informed her.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:36 am

name alya bellamy age nineteen gender female sexuality bisexual location gas station tags stella, tyler
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seeing the girl stand up, alya knew that they both thought of themselves as caged animals. this was bad, one wrong move and she would probably be the one hurt. the female who stood in front of her seemed larger, so if a fight happened she may be lucky to get out, however, if the stranger outside came in things would get worse. that is if he was on the female's side, which alya seemed to assume. she noticed that the girl was looking her up and down assessing everything that alya had been assessing. she held her hands up slowly hoping for her to understand that she means no harm. it was too hot to fight and get wounded, she wouldn't risk her own life for something stupid. "I, uh, wasn't planning to?" alya spoke quietly, her voice hoarse from the many days she hadn't spoken out loud. she didn't need to as she had been alone since the flare. "just...didn't expect...to see anyone else."

as she spoke she froze, hearing the door open behind her. the chime ringing in the dead air surrounding them. her heart skipped a beat and she knew that she would probably have to fight her way out if something happened. slowly, alya turned her head seeing that the male had come into the gas station. she mentally cursed as she saw that he was blocking an exit. the only exit now was the back door and she would have to probably climb over the shelves in order to get out. swallowing hard she turned herself so that she was facing the shelf. she couldn't trust either of them as one had a katana and the other would probably be faster than her. alya's eyes darted from one person to the other, hoping that they wouldn't come at her. her only option was to climb, but she knew that she would probably be slow and they would have a huge chance to harm her or capture her.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:19 pm

rosie park / 19 / loner
tags: tempest, vitto

rosie listened closely to the words unfolding in the room beneath her. blah blah blah, it was all fake menacing small talk. she rolled her eyes and looked around once they finished. how did they get down there?
'ah,' she thought as she noticed a ladder that lead downwards. it would be best to confront these people, the girl and the boy, even if rosie did plan on stealing. besides, in the end, they were all probably after the same thing, and people like to share, right?
she stepped to the ladder hole, peered down, and hopped in. she landed stealthily just across the aisle from the two people, crouched down with one hand on the ground.
rosie grunted and stood, her brown eyes slowly adjusting to the very dim light in the room. the fall wasnt bad at all, just a quick drop. she could squeeze through nearly anything with her lithe figure after all, and that hole had to gave been big enough for two people.
"sup?" she said nonchalantly as she squinted at the brunette and the man that stood by her. rosie gave them each a stare down. ladders arent the quickest escape route, but that seemed to be her only choice if she needed to escape.
so she stood and immediately put her hand in the pocket of her jean shorts. the man, well, she felt like she could take him out easily. the other one, however, she would need some help with. rosie gripped the brass knuckles in her pocket, clenching her hand to make a fist as her eyes narrowed further.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- vittorio ☾ ```

Postby Horse » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 pm

✎_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxvittorio "vitto" agosti --- (twenty-three, ♂, tempest & rosie, town center) --- "wait who dis?!?"

xxxxxVittorio was rather taken aback by the brunette's statements. Well, some. It made sense why she was defensive over the stash of grocery foods- who wasn't in some sort of apocalypse? She had found a whole stockroom of food and wanted it for herself. She needed it. Sure. But did she really think anyone would follow her little rules? Not take anything? And was he supposed to recognize a star drawn on supplies? Vittorio could care less. He wasn't the type to steal from anyone or start problems, but to claim a stockroom of food that was not even her's sounded ridiculous to him.
      xxxxxVittorio frowned and narrowed his eyes at the woman, frustrated. "Is this a joke?" Vittorio asked, his voice loud although not threatening. He stepped out slowly towards the light shining into the storage room, and it softly highlighted the strong features of his face. He still kept his hand on the pouch he wore on a belt around his waist, ready to pull out his weapon if the woman decided to fight. However, he seemed more inclined to reason with the stranger than to jump straight into some type of war, and this was apparent in his tall and unwavering but not hostile stance.
      xxxxx"Look, I came out here looking for food and searched out back specifically for this stockroom. I knew there was food stashed somewhere. They keep some down here. You must be so happy you found it," Vittorio stated, trying to reason with honesty although his voice played somewhat with annoyance, "That's wonderful for you. But to claim this whole stash for yourself? You are selfish. And we're all a little selfish in this situation. But you think I'm gonna tell you 'ok' and just walk away? You're a little naive. I don't wanna start a fight with you- that's the last I want to do. But there's enough food for quite a few people, and I need some of this food- just what I can fill in my bag. What do you say? Maybe I can even help you collect some stuff you put your little 'stars' on, if you think people are actually going to pay attention to your marks."
      xxxxxVittorio had been intently staring into the brunette's eyes, hoping his honesty and persuading skills (he considered himself a social guy, at least in a normal, non-apocalyptic society) would convince the girl in his favor. However, it was not shortly after he finished his little sermon that he heard another intruder hop down into the ditch with them. Turning, he spotted a dirty blonde woman much shorter than he, although with some sort of spunky attitude. She didn't seem as friendly or reasonable as the first (the first didn't seem very friendly or reasonable to him either) and he could see her reaching for something in her pocket. Maybe the first brunette would act in his favor and help him out a little. Maybe just in his dreams. He wasn't intimidated by the new intruder but he was starting to feel anxious, especially if three of them were in there and none knew each other. He just wanted a meal. What could be worse?
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:16 am

livia Winters
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( female ) ▬ ( 21 ) ▬ ( theme park ) ▬ ( @ open )

Olivia walked miserably through the theme park, stopping occasionally to rest under the shade of a concession stand or to drink water. She was almost out of water though and she knew that it would only continue to get hotter as the day went on. Perhaps she should check out one of the water rides, there was bound to be some water she could get there. At this point she didn't care what it was though. She was honestly surprised she'd managed to survive the heat. She had always preferred cold weather over hot weather and this was testing her, if anything.
    The theme park was rather sad looking as she continued. She kept expecting to open her eyes and see it alive with children and people, screaming and cheering, but she knew that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

Olivia, even though she had just rested about 20 minutes ago, felt the need to sit down again. She felt unsafe here though, now. Perhaps she should leave the theme park. She'd been here for a while, after all, too fearful to go into town. She had originally came here to see if there was still good food or water, but aside from a few (warm) water bottles, nothing. And even then the water bottles had been used up quickly. A change of scenery seemed fine. Plus, she'd have to leave to find food and get more water eventually. The food that she had found around here was expired, rotten, and at the least - inedible.

She ignored the desire to rest and walked on, this time to the way she came in. Even though it was early in the morning it didn't feel like it. She had woken up around 7, inside one building where people would normally be waiting to board a roller coaster. She honestly hadn't meant to stay overnight here, but she didn't exactly feel in the mood to walk back to town either at that moment. Above her the sky was sprinkled with clouds, but she doubted it would rain. The heat would probably evaporate the rain drops before they hit land, anyway.
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler || four] [stella || four]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:48 am

(ooc ;; @aph i'm sorry if this is cruddy and short. i wrote it real quick during my lunch period to get something up. and without my laptop i'm not sure how long it is.)

[yler..skye]
      [twenty] [male] [bisexual] [location, outside gas station] [mentions, none] [tags, stella, alya]
      Standing in the doorway of the gas station tyler kept his eyes trained, not on the stranger, but instead his sister. Tyler knew that stella could be less forgiving than him and more impulsive. He didn’t want things to escalate for no reason if stella found a reason to lash out at the woman and do something to her, or worse the stranger do something stella in turn.  Although it looked a lot like the woman wanted out of the situation she found herself in, which tyler sympathized with. Keeping his hands flared out by his sides with his fingers spread tyler tried to show her that he meant her no harm. i-i don’t thi-think there’s any need for a fight, ri-right stell. he calmly stated, though his voice was shaking a little due to the strangers presence. He always seemed to stutter in the presence of new people. Not the type to enjoy confrontation tyler wanted to talk things out and keep stella calm, the stranger didn’t deserve her wrath. Though the fact that stella was already thinking about mugging the woman was concerning. we can talk things out. There’s no need for vi-violence or th-th-thievery. tyler wanted to walk around to stella and take her sword from her as if she were a child, but he feared that if he moved away from the door the stranger would make a break for the exit and stella would chase her. So he stayed where he was by the door. my name’s tyler, she’s stella. he said pointing to himself then to his sister. Maybe if they all new each others names there could be less tension between them, at least tyler hoped that would be the case. You never knew what you’d get with stella. what’s your name? he inquired, inclining his head to the side the mess of ginger locks covering his eyes. He tried to blow the hair from his face but it ultimately failed. He didn’t mind though since he viewed life from behind his hair anyway.

[tella..skye]
      [twenty] [female] [pansexual] [location, inside gas station] [mentions, none] [tags, tyler, alya]
      Keeping her eyes trained on the stranger stella tried to assess what she was planning on doing. While she had said that she wasn’t going to try anything stella knew better than to trust the word of a stranger. For all stella knew this woman was a stone cold killer and was thinking out a plan of attack now. Although stella wasn’t sure she could get far with that rusty knife, so maybe her assumption about her was off drastically. However that’s the thing with strangers, you never know what you’re gonna get. So stella stayed locked onto the womans every move, her eyes only flicking away for a moment as she heard the bell chime and tyler walked in. good, backup, she thought and returned her eyes to the woman. Though her backup seemed more keen on keeping the stranger intact and talking things out. Maybe tyler wasn’t the best reinforcements when it came to a possibly dangerous situation. i say we take her stuff, rough ‘er up, and get outta ‘ere. the words came from her mouth without a thought and she quite liked the idea as she spoke it. This woman had to have something of value on her. Food or water perhaps. the thought of water made stella think of how parched she felt and how long it had been since she last had a sip of water. Tyler refused to let her chug the only water bottle they had and kept in secure in his own backpack, though stella was sure if she wanted to she could over power her brother and take the water for herself. Stella didn’t think it so wrong to beat the woman and take from her, but it somewhat scared her that she even considered attacking her brother for a sip of water. Forcing the thought from her head stella glanced over to tyler as he tried to reason with the woman. i like my idea better, she muttered.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:29 am

rosie park / 19 / loner
tags: vitto, tempest

rosie opened her eyes wider to take in the scene. the boy was looking at her. it seemed he was just after the same thing she was- food. she slowly slid her hand off her waist and to her side. these people wouldnt be a threat. they all wanted the same thing, a common goal.
"hey, i dont bite. i just steal beans," rosie said with a little smirk, using her left hand to pull down her mouth mask fo reveal a small smile. "look, ive been taking from the upstairs for ages, just beans and chips. never noticed any stars or anything," she said, eyes flashing to the girl who had mentioned them.
"i just want some food, 'kay? im not here to cause trouble, and i dont want a fight or anything."
rosie paused and scanned the people again. the man had a bag. so he really was here to steal too... interesting. "i need to get back to my friend, shes really sick from radiation poisoning. she needs the food more than i do," rosie explained. "ive never seen any stars like i said, but im willing to help out if it means food for me and her."
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- vittorio ☾ ```

Postby Horse » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:19 am

✎_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxvittorio "vitto" agosti --- (twenty-three, ♂, tempest & rosie, town center) --- "wrong first impression?"

xxxxxTo Vittorio's surprise, the short (to him), spunky one seemed to show some reason. Vitto looked over at this one- the dirty blonde- in relief, although it wasn't apparent in his stance. He remained standing tall and firm as to not show any weakness- he didn't trust any of them (yet, at least) and didn't want them to take advantage of him.
      xxxxxWhen the blonde mentioned she wanted food for her said friend, Vittorio wasn't sure whether or not she was making this up as a "pity" excuse to get her more foodstuffs, or whether her friend was actually ill and needed them. Whatever the reason, Vittorio decided to take the blonde's side until the brunette further revealed her intentions. The blonde and Vitto both wanted food- a common goal- and two overpower one if the other would be against them. The blonde could take food for herself and her friend, and he for himself, and they could get out of there if the brunette proved inhospitable.
      xxxxxVittorio cautiously took a step towards the blonde and put his hands slightly out in front of him, showing he is not a threat in that he doesn't have his hands on or near a weapon. Keeping peace was his mission, but he still wanted to get what he came for. "Your friend, eh? I can help you if you want. Escort you to her and help you with the food. A man or woman sees you with a bundle of food- you're done for. And you can help me, if I'm done for," Vittorio stated, loosening his shoulders a bit as he looked down at the blonde. He wiped some of his shaggy brown hair off of his bronzed face and glanced back at the brunette, who he hoped would be on their side as well. "So, what'll it be? Are we go'nna get out of here?"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ bump ☀

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:00 am

bump
~ moth ~