Huntington School for Mystical Creatures (O&A!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Huntington School for Mystical Creatures (O&A!)

Postby Chicken~Strips » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:47 am

This is a highschool (grades 9-12) roleplay for teenagers others may think of as myths. These include (but may not be limited to);
·Werewolves
·Vampires
·Centaurs
·Fairies
·Nymphs
·Dryads
·Mermaids/Mermen
·Sirens
·Witches/Wizards
·Furries know the rules for them!!!
·Shape-Shifters

The rules (In general, MAY NOT BE BROKEN)
1) CS RULES OBVIOUSLY APPLY!!!
2) Be realistic, please
3) Try! Please have at least two sentences (including the name of the character!) If you can't think of anything, please try before just giving up and saying 'They sat in a chair.' Thank you.
4) Please do not have romantic relationships with your own characters! (Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush, others such as friend or relative are okay though)
5) Use proper grammar!
6) No Mary/Gary Sues, please.
7) Be kind, caring, and respectful. Don't hate the user, hate the character. If you can't do this, you will be kicked out.
8) LGBTQ+ is allowed and fully accepted!
9) Enjoy!~

Given Characters and Their Rules*

Werewolves~ Rowdy and quick to fight. They are very energetic and fidgety. They love to eat, but can not have chocolate. There are two alphas chosen every year, a responsible Senior pair to keep the others in check. They are very sporty, and it's advised you don't mess with them.
Vampires~ Quiet and anti-social, they usually only talk to other vampires. They are geniunly pale and wear long clothing. They are extremely sensitive to sunlight and garlic.
Centaurs~ They are generally creative and calm, peace-makers rather than peace-breakers. They are quick but a bit clumsy, and they can't really sit in chairs...
Fairies~ Faries are friendly and silly, sonetimes a bit crazy around people they are close to. They are mostly small, and often have unnaturally colored hair.
Nymphs~ Relaxed and sensitive, Nymphs love relaxing in nature rather than with other creatures. They are usually only aggressive to people destroying nature, but are very loving otherwise.
Dryads~ A sub-species of Nymphs, they are protecters of forests and trees. Many have trees that feed their living being. They have mostly the same nature as a Nymph.
Mermaids/Mermen~ Sassy and quick, they prefer water, but can change to have legs when needed.
Sirens~ They are mysterious and usually closed off from others, but can be very flirty and manipulative. They can also have tails or legs like Mermaids.
Witches/Wizards~ They can be very sassy and rude, though they are social butterflies. They are especially good at brewing.
Furries~ They are all very different, as they come as many different creatures. (Wolf furries are not allowed, that is a werewolf)
Shape-Shifters~ They are human-like, only with the special ability to morph their bodies into animals and other creatures. Their personalities usually differ as they are best at becoming digferent creatures.
*Can be broken; Role-playing rules.
Freshmen
Sophomore
Junior
Senior
Relationships

None

ALL FORMS HERE PLEASE: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4031555
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Huntington School for Mystical Creatures (O&A!)

Postby FandomMuffin » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:31 pm

Name: Juniper Smith
Class:Freshmen
Species:Fairy
Personality: Silly, Kind, Introverted, Polite, to trusting sometimes, very good student, loyal
Looks: Ginger, just below chin length hair with loose curls, short, petite, slim, big circle glasses, lots of freckles, tiny scar under her right eye from falling off a tree she climbed in first grade, large pastel green fairy wings, forest green eyes
Facts: Likes nature, kind of a hippie, doesn't eat much, vegan,
Sexuality: Pan-sexual
Dislikes: meanies, hurting nature,

If you accept me please accept CannedPeaches their character is Aerick Dean
(I'm sorry if I did it wrong I'm new and trying to get used to the website)
What even is? CannedPeaches is my babes <3
FandomMuffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CannedPeaches » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Name: Aerick Dean
Species: Centaur, Hungarian Sport Horse
Facts: Junior, (not biologically male), surgery scars have slightly healed but are still visible, vegetarian,
Looks: Freckles, messy blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, fit
Personality: More clumsy than not, awkwardly flirty, easily distracted
Sexuality: Gay
Dislikes: Mean things, tomatoes, the dark
Friends: Juniper Smith
(If you accept me, please accept FandomMuffin, her character is Juniper Smith)
CannedPeaches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:24 pm

CannedPeaches wrote:Name: Aerick Dean
Species: Centaur, Hungarian Sport Horse
Facts: Junior, (not biologically male), surgery scars have slightly healed but are still visible, vegetarian,
Looks: Freckles, messy blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, fit
Personality: More clumsy than not, awkwardly flirty, easily distracted
Sexuality: Gay
Dislikes: Mean things, tomatoes, the dark
Friends: Juniper Smith
(If you accept me, please accept FandomMuffin, her character is Juniper Smith)
FandomMuffin wrote:Name: Juniper Smith
Class:Freshmen
Species:Fairy
Personality: Silly, Kind, Introverted, Polite, to trusting sometimes, very good student, loyal
Looks: Ginger, just below chin length hair with loose curls, short, petite, slim, big circle glasses, lots of freckles, tiny scar under her right eye from falling off a tree she climbed in first grade, large pastel green fairy wings, forest green eyes
Facts: Likes nature, kind of a hippie, doesn't eat much, vegan,
Sexuality: Pan-sexual
Dislikes: meanies, hurting nature,

If you accept me please accept CannedPeaches their character is Aerick Dean
(I'm sorry if I did it wrong I'm new and trying to get used to the website)

Accepted! <3 but please put them in the discussion :3
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:35 am

^
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:54 pm

BIRD || TABAXI || FEMALE || 18

Bird was in the bathroom grooming her fur listening to the chatter of other students as she brushed out the kinks and knots. Her shirt was crumpled and dirty and she had spikes of fur sticking up in all directions, mainly because she quite literally rolled out of bed into whatever she could find for clothes and called it a day. Her ears swiveled around as she involuntarily eavesdropped on different conversations, looking to see if anything of interest came up around her.
Last edited by Rosemoon on Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:23 pm

Jax Suttom

Jax dashed through the halls, bumping into people and calling back 'sorry!' over his shoulder. He bumped into his locker, staggering back and touching his finger to his nose, which came back with a drop of blood. He shrugged and put a mess of things into his locker.
Brook Perez

Brook walked into school with a sort of strut. Her chin held high, she bore a sassy smirk. She walked past other students, intentionally eavesdropping in on snippets of conversation.
Avery Griffiths

Avery took a step into the school and sighed. He looked around and continued, limping slightly and nervously running a finger over the bandage on his wrist.
Starlette May

Starlette quickly brushed past the other students, throwing her belongings into her locker and retreating to the empty room under the stairwell, sitting criss-cross in the corner and doodling silently.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Pari Knowl//17/Junior//Female//Bisexual// Tags - open

Pari had just arrived at the school and was blown away at all the different people. She walked past all sorts of people/races she hadn't even seen before. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a little note that had her locker number and combination scribbled on it. After walking around a bit and getting a little frustrated, she finally found it. It took her a few tries, but she eventually got it open. She put her unneeded things in her locker and looked around. She had no idea where to go next.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Jax Sutton~T: Pari

He raced over to another student, putting one arm on the locker next to hers and smiling. "Hi! Who are you?" He said, smiling, so eccentric he seemed ready to bounce of the walls.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:23 pm

Pari Knowl//17/Junior//Female//Bisexual// Tags - Jax

Pari took a step back, surprised by this werewolf's sudden entrance. "Uh," she started, "He-hello, I'm fine." She was a little suspicious and concerned about his energy. 'Are all werewolves like this?' she thought. She had never actually talked to a werewolf before, so she couldn't tell if they were all so energetic or not. "How about you?" she said slowly, not knowing if she should even say that.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me