Into the Black Woods// Supernatural being Roleplay// Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Are you planning on joining?

Yes
39%
No
9%
Maybe
52%

Total votes : 23

Into the Black Woods// Supernatural being Roleplay// Open!

Postby König » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:13 am

" Every creak in the night is God's way of telling you it's getting closer, so it's best to shut your eyes"

Amour wrote:Deep in these woods, there is a large community, a community of supernatural beings. They are dangerous creatures that will waste no time in killing any humans that enter the forest. They leave the forest and lure humans into the forest for their nightly feasts. Most of these beings are strong and dangerous, though power levels vary. The forest works under a King and Queen, the highest ranking creatures in the forest. Vampires and Werewolves have been the strongest beings in the forest for years, though there are many different creatures living in this forest, all living together in decent harmony. At the nightly feasts the King and Queen, along with their two children will eat first, next is the power levels in order, with the weakest eating the last bit of scrap. Some beings disguise themselves to go into the real world, and they use this as a way to attract prey for a singular meal. All beings are given a power level on their 5th birthday, and if given low power level you have 15 years to prove your worth. If you cross the King or Queen you are either killed or thrown out of the forest depending on your crimes. That is all you need to know for now, and as your king, I can't wait to see you around.

Form
Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Character species; [/b]
[b]Character name;[/b]
[b]Character Age;[/b]
[b]Character Gender;[/b]
[b]Character Sex;[/b]
[b]Character Sexuality;[/b]
[b]Description of character or picture;[/b]
[b]Positive traits;[/b]
[b]Negative traits;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b]
[b]Desired power level;[/b]
[b]Other;[/b]
Last edited by König on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:42 am, edited 10 times in total.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕟𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕
ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥- 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Residents

Postby König » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:33 am

King//Queen//
Amour Voncor

Prince//Princess//
zoë olivia voncor

High Danger level//
Sfentami Momiji
Arthur Dynasty
Skye
Astro Stark
Alejandro ''Duality'' Himura/ Adrian Voss
Natsuko Rin

Medium Danger level//
Juma Viloa
Eurybia Ebiso
Kozue Ito
Adonis
Meave Atwood
Ovyn Xulzro

Low Danger level//
Dakota Smith
Kimiko “Ki” Foxfire

Extremely low Danger level//
Akira Kurenai ( Will be moved soon )
Last edited by König on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:44 am, edited 13 times in total.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and if needed etc.

Postby König » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:06 am

∞If using a reference please do your best to credit the artist or photographer.
∞Absolutely no bullying other people, unless it is part of the roleplay.
∞No OP characters please, it can make the roleplay a bit unfun for everyone else.
∞Do not make a flawless character, unless said creature is supposed to seem like that.
∞Please write at least two sentences per character.
∞There is no character limit, but if adding one mid roleplay PM me a form before adding it to your post.
∞If you would like to have a secret species PM either me or Safe_Haven for permission.
If you would like to be Queen, prince, or princess, please PM me with reasons your character would be good for that role.
∞Use either the form given or your own! Just please write a form.
∞You can fight for the position on Queen when the roleplay has started, but do not beg the current queen for her position.
∞Kings CANNOT be fought for, a new king is chosen when a king has died.
∞Keep all forms on one post, thank you.
∞Have a good time! PM me with any questions and concerns!

✵ Myself and Safe_Haven will take care of any issues, please do not mini mod.

** The queen has passed, the queens death has caused fights to break out between power levels.

Low leveled community; very trusting to one another for the most part, often share food with their weak and sickly peers. They are trust built and will not turn their backs on an injured being

Medium leveled community; They aren’t as close as the lower leveled people, but they are also not in the worst condition. They are a trait built community, though not everyone is friends and many fights break out.

Higher leveled community; Hardly anyone has a friend or can make one. Many chose to keep to themselves. They dislike lower leveled people as many think they aren’t worthy of staying. They are not trust built and many fights over power break out every day.
Last edited by König on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:39 am, edited 6 times in total.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Information

Postby König » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:47 am

Kitsune
1-3 tailed Kitsune are generally seen as weaker, though exceptions have been made.
4-6 tailed Kitsune can be very harmful but typically are more neutral.
7-9 tailed Kitsune are much more powerful and have been seen as kings and queens, but this a rare thing.
Not every Kitsune has a mask, the mask must chose the fox in question. They are not for sale, and are relics.

Werewolf
A full blooded werewolf is very power, second to only the Vampire. They are seen In king and queen spots frequently.
A half blooded werewolf, while still powerful, may never be a king or queen, Because they are not purebred.

Dragons (human dragons)
White scaled dragons are the weakest of the dragon breed, while they have full use of their wings, they are unable to stay up for long periods of time.
Green scaled dragons while strong because of being a dragon are on the weaker side of dragons, they almost never have use of their wings and are seen climbing trees often.
Red scaled dragons are fairly strong and have been known to be hot headed, they don't normally have functional wings.
Black Scaled dragons are the most powerful breed of dragon, though have never been seen in a royal manner, these dragons normally have functional wings.

Vampires
Vampires are the most powerful being in the forest, and are extremely strong.
Pureblooded and half blooded Vampires like can be Kings or Queens, though it is much more likely that a Pureblood will be chosen over a half blood.
Last edited by König on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucifer's Characters

Postby König » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:06 am

Username; RussiannLucifer
Character species; Vampire
Character name; Amour Voncor
Character Age; 451 years old
Character Gender; Male
Character Sex; Male
Character Sexuality; Straight/Heterosexual
Description of character or picture; Amor is a well built male, with black hair that he slicks back. He has bright red eyes that he uses to control humans. He is often wearing a suit with a red tie. He has long nails, and is often seen with the Queen and his children.
Positive traits; He is a strong willed leader, Honest, easy to follow, and quick to respond
Negative traits; He is hard to talk to, cold-hearted, overly blunt, and can get angry easy.
Personality;
Desired power level;
Other;

Character species; --
Character name; Dakota Smith
Character Age; 23
Character Gender; Male
Character Sex; Male
Character Sexuality; Closeted Homosexual
Description of character or picture; He wears a mask that moves and cries when he does, he can even eat while it is on his face, he crafted it himself. He has short messy brown hair and two different colored eyes that remain hidden under his wolf mask. He is short, standing at 4'11 and wears a black hoodie with sweatpants at all times as he hides his bandaged wrists
Positive traits; Tries his best, as caring as he can be to his low leveled peers, respects higher leveled individuals, and a sweet person
Negative traits; Extremely nervous/timid, Quick to run, his silence is seen as rude, and he doesn't get to know people very well
Personality;
Desired power level; Low
Other;He's blind in his blue eye, and has an extreme fear of females, this causes him to faint. He can turn into a fox or cat, the fox has fire/ice powers, while the cat has electric abilities

Character species; Kitsune
Character name; Astro Stark
Character Age; 101
Character Gender; Male
Character Sex; Male
Character Sexuality; Homoflexible
Description of character or picture; Yeet
Positive traits; Quick thinker, generally sweet, kind to lower leveled peers, and not fighting oriented
Negative traits; Quick temper, Loud, slightly annoying, colder to high leveled peers as he thinks they should jump off their high horse
Personality;
Desired power level;
Other; He's annoying. He has a pipe fox, her name is Pipe and she is the only thing that keeps him sane sometimes.

Echolre's characters;
Username; EchoIre
Character name; Natsuko Rin
Character Age; 378
Character Gender; Female
Character Sex; Female
Character Sexuality; biromantic asexual
Description of character or picture;
Humanoid
Natsuko's 'human' shape is a tall, slender figure with long, wavy auburn hair and tufted orange fox ears at the top of her head. Her skin is a pleasant olive color, and her eyes are a radiant amber with hints of warm orange around the edges. Even in this form, Natsuko's eight long tails are still visible. Her mask is the traditional Kitsune shape with the traditional bright red markings, accompanied by a golden stylized sun in the middle of the mask's forehead. She typically wears her mask tied around her waist in this form. She usually leaves her hair down, and dresses in vibrant colors.

Fox
Natsuko's fox shape is slightly larger than the average fox, and has bright orange fur that darkens to an auburn red at the paws, ears, and tail tips. Her eyes are still that warm amber color, and her mask is hanging around her neck when she isn't wearing it.

Positive traits; Composed, leader-type, compassionate, slow to anger, intelligent
Negative traits; Arrogant, cruel and vindictive when angry, occasionally too caught-up with her image, a little too aloof at times, has some difficulty processing her own emotions
Personality; Natsuko is a composed and poised Kitsune with a certain type of flare. She tries to remain neutral, benevolent, and serenely distant from everything, but with the social workings of the higher leveled community that proves a difficult task, even for her. Still, Natsuko would be lying if she said she hated it, and occasionally has a bit too much fun with whatever spats she's involved with. A vain yet intelligent creature, Natsuko puts quite a bit of thought and effort into her image and appearance, though blatant flattery will get you no where. While aloof and distant at times, Natsuko truly longs for a deeper sort of relationship than her fellow high leveled creatures seem capable of offering, which in turn leads her to hold a certain sort of respect for those in levels lower than her.
Desired power level; High
Other; She really only wears her mask for special occasions, finding it too special and personal for anything less.

Character species; Green Dragon
Character name; Ovyn Xulzro
Character Age; 55
Character Gender; Male
Character Sex; Male
Character Sexuality; Pansexual
Description of character or picture; Ovyn is decently tall and muscled, and has short black hair. Despite being human-shaped, he has striking reptile-like eyes that are a strange yellow color. There are patches of green scales across his body, most notably across his shoulders and down the backs of his arms. He has a few small patches of scales on the backs of his hands, and his legs, and across his cheeks and nose bridge. While incapable of flight, Ovyn has large, scaled wings that he usually keeps folded behind his back. He has dark skin and a few pale scars.
Positive traits; Not easily shaken, charismatic, friendly, honest
Negative traits; Trusts easily, gets attached quickly, jumps to conclusions
Personality; Ovyn is a friendly, though simple creature. He treats everybody as equals, regardless of what level they are or how he may be reprimanded. He works without complaint, though he secretly wishes to go out and find something more to do with his life. Some sort of adventure, drama, something more.
Desired power level; Medium
Other;

Character species; Deer Centaur
Character name; Ciron Konstes
Character Age; 20
Character Gender; Male
Character Sex; Male
Character Sexuality; Bisexual
Description of character or picture; Ciron has pale skin and feathery honey blonde hair. Large clusters of freckles are scattered across his fair skin. His centaur half is an axis deer and he has medium-sized horns sprouting from the top of his head. He has deer-like ears and large pale brown eyes. He's a bit skinny for a centaur, and truthfully doesn't do much in the way of apparel, excluding a few flowers here and there. He has a black tattoo of a tree on his left shoulder blade.
Positive traits; observant, kind, crafty, quick-witted
Negative traits; jumpy, slow to trust, paranoid, meek
Personality; Ciron is a passive and shy fellow who just wants to live his life as best he can, though he finds it hard to do so. Constantly wary of strangers and new things, he finds it hard to make and keep friends. He's very socially awkward and prone to stammering when faced with somebody he doesn't know. When he does get comfortable, though, he becomes a witty and charismatic person that's always by your side. That doesn't mean he will never be afraid or fearful again, however, and even Circon's closest friends have trouble convincing him to step out of his comfort zone.
Desired power level; Low
Other; He doesn't have much in the way of abilities as a centaur, but has a mild regenerative factor (he can heal slightly faster) and can make plants grow some
Last edited by König on Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:17 am, edited 11 times in total.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Into the Black Woods// Supernatural being Roleplay// Ope

Postby König » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:08 am

We are now open and accepting forms and I am open for PMs about Queen and children spots!

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:37 am

Safe_Haven's Characters

Username; Safe_Haven
Character name; Sfentami Momiji (or Maple)
Character Age; 27
Character Gender; Male
Character Sex; Male
Character Sexuality; He prefers to keep this private, but he is a biromantic, asexual.
Description of character or picture; Sfentami has three favorite forms and one true form. He does have the ability to transform into a quadrupedal fox, but he prefers not to. He can also make himself look like something else through illusion. His forms are known as follows:
Fox Form
Humanoid fox with three tails; white all over with beautiful maple-colored eyes. He has a black nose and soft, fluffy fur.

Half Form
He has a human face with soft, fluffy white hair, and large floofy ears. His skin in this form is incredibly pale and he has gorgeous maple eyes. In this form, three tails are visible.

Human Form
He has a human face with soft, fluffy white hair. He has golden maple-colored eyes and no tails or ears. He looks like an albino human with maple-colored contacts.

True Form
He has a total of seven long, silky white tails. His eyes almost glow in their beautiful maple glimmer. He has large, fluffy ears and white fur. He is a humanoid fox with a black nose and this form can be expressed through either a quadrupedal or bipedal image.

Sfentami also always has his kitsune mask with him. It has the usual kitsune shape and colors, but is strapped with a tight-knit white rope and has no eye holes. Only those the mask has identified as its owner--or those the owner cherishes--may see through the mask. His mother was the original owner and the mask chose him as her successor the first time he wore it.

Positive traits; He will fight to the death for those he loves. He is incredibly loyal. He loves playing music for those he cherishes and will even sing for them.
Negative traits; He's too secretive and tends to be antisocial. He doesn't give a care about anyone unless they've sparked something in him and he hides among the weak to feel superior. Most people hate him for his bitterness, snarkiness, and downright condescending attitude. He rarely makes friends.
Personality; Maple secretly chose to stay with lower power levels because he knows that once you have nothing to revere yourself with, you look more at what others have to give. He sees this level as more open-minded and prefers staying with those he knows he can trust. He doesn't trust easily and tends not to care about anyone he feels doesn't deserve his concern.
Desired power level; High Danger Level
Other; He can create illusions and use your typical blue fox fire for many tricks. He practices illusions seriously and doesn't know much about what he can do as a kitsune. He asked for permission of the King to hideout in the low-danger zones rather than the high zones, where he belongs. He has 7 tails total, but hides among people with 3. Only the royal family knows that Sfentami as 7 tails.

Username; Safe_Haven
Character species; Shapeshifter (Mammalian)
Character name; Juma Viloa
Character Age; 22
Character Gender; Female
Character Sex; Female
Character Sexuality; Homosexual
Description of character or picture; She has various forms, but she prefers to express herself as her original human-like self with long, wavy, dark brown hair and dark freckles on dark skin. She has lavender eyes and often wears green. When she shapeshifts, she doesn't have clothes on (naturally???), so she normally stays an animal, such as a wolf or a deer, until she can find a decent place to transform back. Otherwise, she is any animal she deems "of use" with brown fur and lavender eyes.
Positive traits; Incredibly expressive and outgoing. Very loyal.
Negative traits; Gullible. Trusts too easily.
Personality; She's a bouncy character and behaves like a puppy. She doesn't really like attacking humans, but she will if she has to. She doesn't like the taste of blood, either, and likes to befriend wildlife. She's willing to take any orders given to her by anyone of mid danger level or higher, so long as they are rational to her own ideals.
Desired power level; Mid Danger Level
Other; Higher-Ups often call her Bouncy or Ditz as nicknames, and she just finds them silly, normal nicknames. People tell her they're supposed to be rude, but she doesn't care.
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:57 pm

up

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:13 pm

((When do we start RPing?))
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Safe_Haven wrote:((When do we start RPing?))

Idk just yet

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist