Into the forest(Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Into the forest(Open)

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:35 am

A group of travelers fleeing from the war of their kingdom work to create a new village, deep into the forest they wander for days on end fighting against nature and bandits just to find the perfect place to call home. After weeks they find a small clearing near a river and set up camp for some much-needed rest and resource gathering.

It is mid-fall with winter looming on the distant horizon no one knows what will happen if they don't find shelter before the frost sets in.
The caravan has been wandering for about a month and a half resources have been depleted and tensions are high among the group
They have picked up and saved people on their journey from many situations despite some people being very against picking up and trusting strangers

Population - 3 ~ Risk - 4/10 ~ Location - River camp ~ Season mid-fall

Discussion thread here!
Last edited by ToxicHeaven on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Into the forest

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:45 am

Jobs available
(2)Farmer, (1)Cook, (3)Hunter(ess), (1)Medic, (2)Animal Handler, (1)Merchant/Trader, (5)Scout, (5)Guard +open to suggestions

Character - age - gender - sexuality - relationship - rank/job, xXx-caracter fourm

Jasper - 21 - male - straight - single - leader - xXx

Kira - 20 - female - straight - single - medic - xXx

Adrienne - 22 - female - bisexual - single - huntress - xXx

Vanessa - 20 - female - straight - single - cook - xXx

Alex - 20 - male - straight - single - guard - xXx

Only animals that will be allowed for now are - Dogs, some cats, Horses, Cattle, and only select ""exotics"" *message me

Ortis, horse, 5, male, transportation
Rain, horse, 4, female, not pregnant, transportation
Joy, horse, 4, female, not pregnant, transportation
Spirit, horse, 4, male, transportation

Melody, german shepherd, 2, female, not pregnant, protection
Olly, fox, 5, male, scavenging
Shady, fox, 5, male, scavenging

Sometimes rare or unlisted resources can be found

River water(semi-clean)
Fish(lots)
Trees(lots)
Deer/Elk(few)
Foxes(some)
Rabbits(few)
Unicorns/Pegasus(rare)
Herbs/Berries(if you can find them)
Land(Not very good for crops)

Risk of seeing/running into ( 0 - no risk, 10 - high risk)

Enemy kingdom warriors 3/10
Bandits 6/10
Other Caravans 6/10
Wildcats 5/10
Bears 5/10
Wolves 8/10
Coyotes 7/10
Dragons 4/10
Werewolves 2/10
Vampires 0/10
Last edited by ToxicHeaven on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Into the forest

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 am

Saved
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Into the forest(Open)

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:45 am

I believe we can start accepting now!
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:59 am

Jasper
He hopped out of his wagon that he had been using instead of making himself a tent. The sun was peeking through the trees a sign it was time for him to get up and start making sure everyone was doing alright. Walking over to their storage barrels he pulled it open checking the food levels they still had enough grain to last a while but were running low on meats and clean water. With a deep sigh, he pushed the barrels lids back on and looked around as people started to get up as well nodding a greeting to a few of them. Rubbing the back of his neck he looked up at the sky it had been a while now since the initial attack on his home as much as he hated to admit it he was getting used to life away from home even though he missed certain things.

Kira
She awoke to the cold nose of her dog waking her up pushing the hounds head away she sighed "Must I?" she said sleepily barely opening her eyes to look at the dog. A low bark made her sigh "you are the boss I guess" she said with a small giggle reaching over and petting the dog pushing herself up from the makeshift sleeping bag. Sitting up she pulled her hair back into a ponytail tying it with an old ribbon she had found before emerging from her tent rubbing her eyes. Looking around at everyone she nodded to Jasper before heading over to her little medical area pulling out a small satchel and kettle to make herself and anyone who wanted some energizing tea.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akio Haruno » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Vanessa
As she felt the coziness of her little makeshift bed, her stomach spoke for her as she stirred awake while her stomach growled. She sat up, stretching before getting up, heading to the main part of camp and looking at the food they had before looking around. Her fox trotted up with a dead mouse. She chuckled lightly.

"Thanks for the help buddy but you keep it. That's your breakfast." She said before looking around, asking, "does anyone want anything specific for breakfast?"

Alex

Honestly, he's been up for hours, mostly just keeping an eye around the camp. He sighed lightly as he saw his sister wake up, feeling his stomach growl as she look at the food. His legs were practically begging him to sit down and he agreed, sitting down on a nearby stump. Then he started to doze, his eyes feeling like weights now.

↳F E M A L E↲

Hey I am Akio Haruno and I am a friendly person. come talk to me, shoot a pm!

if you need help cheering up or need a put a smile on your face I am here for ya! See ya later!

Akio Haruno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:05 am

Adrienne

She awoke from the tent she made out of branches and wolf pelt (it had no head on it tho). Before she got out of the tent she nicely put the pillows she made of leaves and tree sap to glue them together "not the comfyest thing but it works i guess" She thought to her self. Then Her doberman rico walked up to her with a hand full of leaves " what are theese for?" Adrienne said to her dog. She examined it colser.. There was a tiny dimond in it! " I got to go show everyone else this" she said as she left her tent
"Hey everyone!!!" She said "My dog (who wasnt on the characters post.poor dogo) found a tiny dimond!"
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me