the mythical above WIP DNP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

the mythical above WIP DNP

Postby beani » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:11 am

NOT THE OFFICAL PAGE! DO NOT POST

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”„๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข
๏ผท๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„๏ผš ๏ผญ๏ฝ™๏ฝ
โ™š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž I ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ I ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ & ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–‰๐–”๐–™๐–Š๐–˜ I ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜ & ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–š๐–’๐–˜ โ™š
โ˜ฌ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ & ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜ โ˜ฌ

(img)

The old Librarian wrote:There was a time in history when this land we call Myo was peaceful. Mythical creatures and humans lived alongside one another and came to one of the twelve Celestials if they needed help. Through the years, humans became greedy that they didnโ€™t have the ability to own the stronger powers like the ones Celestials gave the Mythicals. They protested in anger and war broke. All of the Celestials died except for Auburn, the only surviving Celestial. He used what was left of his power to tear Myo apart, separating the humans from the mythicals. The Hybrids hardly survived, as many of them were called defective and treated unfairly. Mythicals called their land โ€˜Myo Kidonaiโ€™ as a tribute to when they once lived on Myo. The clouds hiding their existence, so the humans forgetting about them in just decades, and not owning the powers since no Celestials existed to give them powers. The forests and waters covered the torn parts of Myo, only a few were left alone. With the rest of their powers, Auburn tore his core into small pieces and scattered the parts across Myo and Myo Kidonai so no one could possess the overwhelming power all at once.
It is said that if one finds all the pieces and cares for them well, they will be able to return the Mythical to the land and become a Celestial themselves.โ€

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You approach a guard on the way to Myo...
"EH? So you want to enter Myo?" The humanoid asks you in a raspy tone.
He chuckles. "Well, I'm not unused to seeing newcomers. Here's a scroll on how to stay out of trouble, Iโ€™d suggest you use it."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- No spamming or double-posting.
- I will remake this thread, do not copy/rewrite.
- No Cursing/Cussing.
- Unlimited characters
- If itโ€™s Out Of Character (OOC), discuss it in the D&F
- No god-modding/power playing/Instakill (exception: predator > prey). *Your character can't dodge every attack!*
- Drama & Romance are encouraged, don't go overboard.
- If an NPC appears in more than 2 posts you must make a forum for them, even if they're not important.
- Unsure about something? Feel free to ask!

๐™ฝ๐™พ๐š† ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™น๐™พ๐š„๐š๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ, ๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ถ๐™พ?
Last edited by beani on Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:17 am, edited 19 times in total.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”„๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข WIP DNP

Postby beani » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:57 pm

โ˜ฌ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ & ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜ โ˜ฌ
ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz
Name I Species I Roleplayer's name I Forum
Organized alphabetically

โ„Œ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„Œ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ฐ
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ใ€‘

๐™ฝ๐™พ๐š† ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™น๐™พ๐š„๐š๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ, ๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ถ๐™พ?
ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz ya like jazz I like jazz
แดนสธแต’
๐”๐”ฒ๐”ต๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ ๐”๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฑ
๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ถ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฑ ๐”—๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก

Luxall City, the proud crown of Myo. All of the newest technology is here and being updated as we speak. Whatever you think of, itโ€™s most likely already been made. Featuring a lot of sci-fi and unusual but high-tech outfits, itโ€™s a city with everything.

Kidonian Black Market. Practically the home for anything abnormal, exotic, extinct, unreleased, or legendary, your best bet is to find it here. If you want to find it, you wonโ€™t be able to find it on your own. Youโ€™ll need someone whoโ€™s been there before, a guide, to say the least. Be careful when you stroll upon these dangerous paths.

Graycott Townswood is probably one of the humblest towns youโ€™ll meet. Not many people come here, and not very many people leave. There are rumors of a portal that opened here but most say itโ€™s just a myth to keep the kids entertained.

แดทโฑแตˆแต’โฟแตƒโฑ
โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ž ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
๐”’๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ โ„œ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ
๐”š๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ โ„œ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
๐”œ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ต๐”ฆ๐”ฆ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ

Harika Forest seems endless because the beautiful trees are barely cut down and it continues to grow to this very day.
Othorion, home to the cold. No one travels here unless you are desperate for a Storm Crystal. The place has freezing temperatures, so don't plan on staying here long.

Sunset Lake is plentiful of both creatures and coral reefs, a small select ocean the size of a lake, if you will. This lake is mainly for sirens, mermaids and mermen and has a saltwater and freshwater side to it with a small neutral river with a glorious archway in the middle with four legs, two bases on either side of the land and one in freshwater, and the other in salt water. If you climb the archway and reach the top, you can have a great view of the sun's rays upon the lake and as the sun slowly falls behind the trees.

Casadonian River is but a normal river, until you reach the end. The river ends and becomes a waterfall and at the brink of when the water falls over the edge, pure magic grows there in the shape of fine sand. It can be crafted and enchanted. The downside is, a deadly sea guardian protects the magic ferociously.

Writtal Ruins was the old place where the Celestials resided. It was very beautiful, with glass windows letting the light soak in and the main hall had no roof so large flying creatures could soar inside with no problem. It was majorly under attack and has fallen apart, not to mention it is very unstable. Auburn may have hidden one of his Core pieces there, but no one has found it.

Yinxii Canari is a humongous maze with both trials and challenges. Those who complete it and make it to the end are granted one wish. There hasnโ€™t been any record of anyone who has come out and succeeded.

To keep things moving, let's try to stay in one place and venture out as we go!
More to be discovered...
Last edited by beani on Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 16 times in total.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”„๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข WIP DNP

Postby beani » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:58 am

๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผณ
You stop by a little humanoid boy on the way, he was similar-looking to the guard. "Hello!" The child gives you a big warm smile. You ask him about the guard. "Oh, Momma says sometimes he's just a big grump, but he's nice sometimes!" He points upward and You are suddenly aware that there's a huge billboard with different events "See? That's what happens here in Myo and Myo Kidonai. It has past and future events, like festivals! Those are super fun."

Roleplay officially updated: 10/20/2019

๐™ผ๐šข๐š˜'๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ

๐™ผ๐šข๐š˜'๐šœ ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™บ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š’'๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ

๐™บ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š’'๐šœ ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
Last edited by beani on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ.. {Open & Accepting!}j

Postby enchantingxrain » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:59 am

Astro Cissila - Tags; Daisy Hills - Location; At her shop
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€I just need Black Blood Dimands, Iโ€™ll pay you back at a later date. Please Moya is sick!โ€ She needed these Dimands, Moya got sick from something she ate outside. Astro wasnโ€™t used to earth foods, so she let Moya outside without nothing what would happen to her. โ€Why are you so cold! People really need to relize your a monster.โ€ Daisyโ€™s henchmen dragged her out of Daisyโ€™s office. She didnโ€™t get it, she needed those Diamonds so save Moya. There werenโ€™t even for her. She came all the way up to The Land Above to get those Dimands, and know she has to find a different seller.

Daisy Hills - Tags; Astro Cissila - Location; Her Office
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€Iโ€™m sorry, this is not how it works, pay up now.โ€ She demanded. She wasnโ€™t going to show people she gave leeway on things, thatโ€™s not how she liked to be shown. She laughed that she called her a monster. โ€Well maybe you should get out and go to someone else...Take her to the Streetโ€ She walked out of the room, and Was preparing to go the the world down below.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mythical Above.. {Open & Accepting!}

Postby ruethefangirl » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:56 pm

Jasmine Page|Companion: Lucy|Location: Black Market|Tags: Astro
Jasmine didn't really have a plan or a direction in mind as she slipped through the crowds. She slowed and called Lucy to her. "What do you have?" She murmured after the bird landed on her shoulder. She watched them haul Astro out of a shop out of the corner of her eye as she attempted to appear busy with the raven. Lucy dropped a necklace into her palm.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:59 pm

Ajax Leo Clarkson | Human Hybrid | Location: Harika Forest
Ajax read a book, his attention completely soaked into it. He traced his finger on some of the lettering. "Ik-sha?" He tried pronouncing one of the words and sighed.

Corey Discord James (cover name: Benjamin) Shapeshifter (current form: Human) | Location: The Land Below (Earth)
Corey had his arms crossed and stood at the large crater in the forest; it was humongous. In the middle of it, there was a shape of a large crystal. Corey knew he had found a spot where the land had been taken from.

The Seeker | Mysterious | Location: Black Market
The Seeker sat at his desk; slowly glancing around his store. He tapped his fingers on the desk, his hood over his face. He seemed to be waiting for something. He closed his eyes and listened to the familiar chaos outside..,
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:39 am

Sage | Location: Daisy's shop | Tags: Astro, Daisy

Sage confidently strolls down the street and glances at each shop sign they pass, looking casually for one in particular. When they spot the sign, they go to make their way inside but are held up by a girl being thrown out. Strange, but Sage knew this probably happened often. "My, are you alright? What happened there? Were you after something?" They ask softly, approaching the girl outside the supplier's shop. Without even waiting for an answer they go to take the girl's hand and march them both into the shop. "Excuse me?"
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mythical Above.. {Open & Accepting!)

Postby enchantingxrain » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:14 am

Astro Cissila - Tags; Daisy/Sage/Jasmine - Location; At her shop
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
She saw people looking at her. It was normal for people to be thrown out of Her shop so she wondered why people watched her. She saw a girl walk up to her. โ€œIโ€™m Fine! Everythingโ€™s okay!โ€ The girl took her into Daisyโ€™s shop, This isnโ€™t gonna be good. She thought. โ€œYou have to go!โ€ She tried telling her but she was really mad at Daisy.

Daisy Hills - Tags; Astro/Sage/Her henchman - Location;In the lobby of her store.
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
She looked back at the girl. Not looking at her just turning her head. โ€œDo you need anything? She asked softly. Motioning her henchman to the door behind her. โ€I have everything thing you need. Just ask..โ€ She said with a soft tone, trying to keep her act as a normal girl. She took her gun from her desk, putting it in the back of her pants. Just in case.
Last edited by enchantingxrain on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:16 am

Sage | Location: Daisy's shop | Tags: Astro, Daisy

"Whyever would I need to go?" Sage isn't deterred, letting go of the girl's hand so they can bring up a list from their coat pocket. "We're in need of Kathrite Tea. Enough for.. two." They state nonchalant as they inspect the shelves while waiting. "Oh, and whatever this girl was after." They add and twirl a lock of hair in their finger, looking at Daisy expectantly. "That'll be all." With that, they pull out a purse and open it in preparation for whatever price Daisy decides.
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:49 am

Ajax Leo Clarkson | Human Hybrid | Location: Harika Forest
Ajax placed the book into his leather sack to protect it; this book was ancient, he knew it was his grandfather's but wasn't sure why he even kept it. Little did he know so many black marketers would love to get their hands on it. Ajax got up and walked around in the forest, his hands in his pockets and wandering wherever.

Corey Discord James (cover name: Benjamin) Shapeshifter (current form: Human) | Location: The Land Below (Earth)
Corey heard a snap of a twig in the forest and immediately shapeshifted. He turned his blind hair red and short, freckles on his face and sharp blue eyes. He turned his head to the sound.

The Seeker | Mysterious | Location: Black Market
The Seeker sat at his desk, his hands together. His bright hazel eyes snapped open as he looked around the room and got up. He strolled over to the front of his store under the black tent and watched the people go by, they not making any direct eye contact and avoiding.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me