Normality // Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Normality // Accepting

Postby heaven. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Dear Special Creature,
You have been in hiding, from what we understand, for nearly all of your life. You have been isolated from society, and thrown away into what feels like a dungeon, erased from the face of the earth. No one knows that you are alive besides those who are close to you. We have found a way to hide you In a way where your communication with others is no longer cut off. In fact, there will be others, just like you, here. We are inviting you, and hope that you will come, to a hidden place on a beach in Hawaii that is not anywhere on any travelers map. Anyone who stumbles upon it will not be able to see it as it is concealed with a strong glamour. It will appear as any other small island, not worth exploring. We understand that you might believe that it is strange how random people know your power. We can assure you, however, that we are not at all random. We have designed the rules you live by today. The ones that state you must stay hidden in isolation, and keep your powers a secret. We have been watching you, all of your life, ironing out any mistakes that you make. We still continue to do so. To prevent you being hunted down, if found out about, and studied for your powers, we have built a beach house that will keep you well hidden, and with others just like you. The rules will be the same here. The address is below. Now is your chance to have freedom, and to be with others just like you. Good luck, we hope you make the right decision.

heaven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Normality // Accepting

Postby heaven. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:48 pm

Danielle's gaze shifts upwards from where it just was, locked
on the invitation that she received to this mansion. She
raises an eyebrow, unsure of whether she is at the right
place or not. The invitation says a beach house, but this
one seems too nice to be the living quarters. She shoves
the paper into her jeans pocket, walking up to the mansion
hesitantly. She walks up to the door, giving a hard knock against
it. Without hearing any response, she twists the doorknob
and opens it, walking in. The interior is as beautiful as the
outside, she quickly notices, "Anyone here?" She calls out.
Once again, no response.

She bites her lip, casting her
eyes towards the large staircase. She climbs it slowly,
hearing the soft creek of the stairs underneath of her
feet along with the faint sound of waves crashing against
the beach. Her backpack bumps familiarly through her
shoulder-blades. She walks into the first room that she sees,
ignoring the rest of them that line the hallway. She drops her
backpack onto her bed, her muscles practically sighing in relief.
She walks outside, back into the hall, "Hello?" She calls out
once again. She is met with an eerie silence, and realizes
that she's the only one there. She decides to unpack her
belongings, decorating the room the way she likes. She
makes it resemble her own bedroom at home. Once finished,
she makes her way down the stairs and waits
for someone else to arrive.
heaven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Blanche felt her eyes flutter open. The room she was in was completely unrecognizable, causing her heart to speed up considerably, and her fists to clench in nervousness. However, this caused the slip of paper still in her palms to crinkle, and she calmed considerably upon remembering the contents of the note.

Slowly, she slipped out from under the soft sheets and looked around the room. The walls were a light charcoal grey, with fairy lights hung from the ceiling. Dark wooden furniture sat around the room, including her comfy full-sized bed with it's cream colored sheets and comforter. There was a plush grey rug on the floor that tickled her feet as she stood. There was a window and a sliding door seeming to lead out onto a tiny balcony that overlooked the ocean. As tempted as she was to go out into the fresh air, Blanche instead made her way to the wardrobe, carefully pulling out a white vneck and some ripped jeans.

After getting dressed and putting her hair up in a messy updo, she slowly made her way to the room's door. Carefully opening it, she poked her head out into the hallway, seeing if anyone else was around. Or, better yet, if anyone knew where the kitchen was.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Female || Vampire || 18 || Tags; Open || Mentioned; N/A
      Hannah stepped inside. Glancing around. She clutched onto her backpack and made her way over to a room. She stepped inside. Am I even in the right place? She threw her bag onto the bed and started unpacking. Still unsure if she was in the correct place, she kept one eye on the door. After she finished, she sat down and put her head on her hands. At least I can relax for a bit... She looked up as someone called out 'hello?' Hannah stayed still for a moment. Hannah brushed the dust off her clothing. Her skirt and shirt where the same colour. She opened the door hesitantly, and made her way over to where she head someone.

Male || Dragon || 19 || Tags; Open || Mentioned; N/A
      Junsu glanced around the room. He wanted to make it as neat as possible. Once satisfied, he sat down on the bed and pulled out a great murder-mystery book he'd been working through. He flipped through the pages, then let out a yawn. A cough of fire coming out his mouth. He blew away the smoke with his hand. He closed his book and leaned back, before hearing footsteps outside.

Female || Pegasus || 18 || Tags; Open || Mentioned; N/A
      Tessa rummaged through her bag. She brushed some of her silver hair out of her face. She got up and started exploring the building. Deciding it was safe, she changed into her Pegasus form. Her wings a her sides as she galloped through the home. Tessa went up to the balcony. Staring at the sea, she leapt off and flew down to the sand. She rushed towards the water and hopped into it. Immediately feeling the nice chill that went through her spine.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:09 pm

"Hello?" Blanche finally called out, hearing various noises in a different part of the house.

She crept through the hallway until she made it to a central-seeming staircase. Looking over the edge of the railings, she took in the large living room area and the doors that led outside. Slowly descending, Blanche tried her best not to get distracted by all the new surroundings and tried to focus on finding the source of some of the noises that she'd heard just moments before.

It was a fair guess that there were other inhabitants of this house, but she didn't know how many or what they would be like. If her letter was any sort of indication, there were things about them that made them special too, but she had no idea if this would be for better or for worse.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heaven. » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Danielle noticed that more people were coming into the house and a
smile formed on her lips. She liked being around people in the sense that she didn't feel
so alone. She wandered into the hall, seeing a girl making her way down the steps. She
followed her soundlessly, "Hey, did you just arrive?" She took in the girl's striking appearance.
She wasn't a Vampire, Danielle could tell. She had a radiance about her, some sort of light.
An angel, she guessed. She gave a warm smile, "I'm Danielle."

Jace glanced up at the unfamiliar house, a sigh escaping his lips. He didn't want
to come, but it seemed like the best option for him, considering the circumstances.
He walked up to the house, not bothering to knock before walking in. He could hear
heartbeats, telling him that there were other people there, but he ignored them. He
made his way upstairs, walking past a few people before settling into an empty room
and unpacking his belongings. He cracked his neck, walking back into the hall, searching
for something interesting to do.
heaven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm

Female || Vampire || 18 || Tags; Open || Mentioned; Danielle, Blanche
      Hannah made her way down the stairs. She stopped at two other girls. She walked up to them. She could tell that one was a vampire, the other... an angel. Hannah smiled at the two. She came just in time to hear Danielle's greeting to the angel. "I'm Hannah." She said with a friendly smile. She turned to look at the angel.

Male || Dragon || 19 || Tags; Jace || Mentioned; N/A
      Junsu got up off his bed and stretched. He took his book with him and cautiously opened the door. Junsu glanced around the halls, then walked up to another. Must be a vampire. He thought as he walked up to him. "Hi there. I'm Junsu." He reached out his hand in greeting.

Female || Pegasus || 18 || Tags; Open || Mentioned; N/A
      Tessa changed back into human form. She flicked her hair. It was already drying. Good. She walked back inside the beach house, which was now more active. She glanced around. She didn't really know anyone and was to introverted to walk up to anyone. Discarding the fact she was mute. Tessa sighed and leaned on a wall. Her gaze shifting from one person to another. They're like me. I shouldn't be afraid of them.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:21 am

Blanche smiled at the two girls. The first, Danielle, had startled her a little. She'd been so quiet that Blanche hadn't realized she was there!

The two girls felt similar, but Blanche couldn't necessarily put her finger on what that feeling was. It just wasn't something she had encountered before. Regardless, she smiled at them both, glad for the company. "Hi, I'm Blanchefleur, but most people just call me Blanche. The full name's a bit of a mouthful."
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heaven. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:01 am

Danielle smiles at the two girls in front of her. She’d never been around people of her own kind, not since she lived at home. And even then, her father and his new girlfriend—she shuddered at the thought—weren’t Vampires. Although these the angel wasn’t exactly her type, she still felt some sort of familiarity. She turned towards the other female, who was undoubtedly a Vampire. Danielle didn’t hear the faint heartbeat in her chest, and up close it would’ve been a pounding instead. But nothing, just emptiness, “Nice to meet you both,” Danielle said after a few moments of thought.

Jace glanced up at the person that was beside him. He flashes a smile and took the guy’s hand to shake it, “Hey, I’m Jace.” His mother always told him that he was charismatic, but that could have changed since he became a Vampire. He shook the thought, “Cool place here, right?” He looked at the design of the building, noting that it seemed to be a Victorian type of architecture.
Last edited by heaven. on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
heaven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:49 am

Female || Vampire || 18 || Tags; Open || Mentioned; Danielle, Blanche
      Hannah nodded. "Blanche is a pretty name." She commented the angel. She glanced at Danielle. Another vampire... like, like me. Hannah smiled then shifted her gaze to a girl leaning on a wall. She smiled to her, then turned back to the two. "Well, now that we have introduced ourselves, how about we go on an adventure?" She chuckled. "By adventure I mean 'lets go poke around this place.'

Male || Dragon || 19 || Tags; Jace || Mentioned; N/A
      Junsu nodded. "Much different to what I'm used to." He glanced around the building. He turned back to Jace. He hesitated before asking, "so, what are you? I mean like- creature?" He ran his hand through his hair.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me