-·=»‡«=·- 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 -·=»‡«=·- (O&A; need Watchers!)

Postby Not here » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:31 pm

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Cafeteria
«—Nick
jess giggled and rolled her eyes and his teasing joke. Hearing he needed help, she offered. “I can help ya. I’m in all sophomore classes and one junior class.” She took the snacks into her hands and gestures for him to follow. “Our principle didn’t sound too confident.” She noticed and took him out of the cafeteria. Leading him towards the library and to a door, she pulled a key out of her pocket and unlocked the door. She took him inside and locked the door again. Then up the stair cases to an open room with a desk, a long couch, a table with a light, a closet, and a large window. “I come up here to study and escape for the most part.” She went to the table and put the snacks down then put her bag by the couch. She took the fruit snacks and sat over by the window, leaning against the wall.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -·=»‡«=·- 𝔹ᒪᵃcк๏𝓾т -·=»‡«=·- (O&A)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: xxx

The boy was beyond freaked out when the lights went out, looking around wildly and wishing he hadn’t come today...He had a bit of a cough, anyway, so his mum could have definitely called him off for one day. He clutched a book in his hands, trying to busy himself, then sighed as he ruffed up his hair. Shaking his head, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, so he was soon able to see other students within the same room as he was. He was sort of glad there were others with him, but would still rather be at home...He had a hand on Simon, the kitty quietly purring on his lap.

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling alright- Location: school- Tags: Oliver

She hummed quietly as she continued to unlock doors, Jax sticking with her. She hoped the students hadn’t heard...She too could hear students talking, but it seemed like normal conversation. Maybe none of them had powers. Shrugging to herself, she continued to hum as she headed back, dog trailing. She nodded to Oliver, letting him speak to Simon. “S’pose we should go back...unless you have a better idea.” she muttered, Jax seeming to nod along.
(for Oliver)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:49 pm

ϯ 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔥⚡️dαѕh
―――――――――――――――――
◄16|Female|electricity manipulation and summoning artistry|bisexual|mood; lowkey dying|location; café|tagged; skylar ►
    indentationThe noirette went silent at her friend’s attempt at a joke. Maybe on another day she would’ve laughed, but at this moment, she wasn’t too into the idea of humor. Her cold expression lightened up at the sight of the scalpel. ”Oh, sick, dude!” Dash could’ve cared less about having her own scalpel. Which, wasn’t very in character for Dash. Eh, she was still slightly concerned about the power outage. Her aggressive tendencies were shoved to the backseat at the moment. ”Don’t worry ‘bout me, I’ll just cower behind you and let you do the stabbing.”
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:46 am

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: honestly really hungry~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~ Tags: Jessica, Julius~
At the mention of Jess' classes, Nick is visibly impressed. "Wow. That's really cool. " He says. As they enter the library, his eyes skim over most of the students until they land on a boy sitting in a shadowed area of the library with a cat on his lap. "Hold up." He tells Jess, and moves towards the guy, who he now realises is Ju, a guy in his grade. The sophomore looks a little upset. "Hey, Ju! Do you want to head with me? My new friend--" He motions back to Jess "--has offered a quiet place to plot our next movements." Nick offers the guy a grin and turns back to Jess, not knowing if he'll follow. Jess leads him into a small but cozy room hidden behind a door he'd always thought was some sort of faculty room. "Yooooo, this is awesome! How'd you get your hands on this place?" He asks in amazement. Man, this girl is full of surprises. Nick ponders how on earth he'd never investigated this room as he grabs a couple cookies and flops down on the floor to enjoy his treats. He'd broken into most of the locked areas in the school, most of them being storage, yet he'd never even seen this one before. Probably not surprising, seeing as I barely set foot in here as it is.

<Sƙყʅαɾ Jσɳҽʂ>
~17~Pansexual~Junior~Regular~Mood: antsy~Location: cafeteria~Mentions: none~Tags: Dash~
Skylar grins at their friend. "Don't worry, dude. I'll protect you." They slip the weapon into their back pocket and leans agains the wall. "So what now? I'm honestly quite confused as to what's going on and frankly, I want to find out. Game plan?" Despite their burning curiousity though, they're quite apprehensive at the thought of creeping around in the school with who-knows-what. The sinking feeling they'd gotten earlier hasn't gone away, and they're pretty sure they should listen to it. Who am I kidding? I've never listened to it before, why start now? Skylar tells themself. They know one day it'll be their downfall, but for now, it's playing to their advantage. Even if they won't listen to their gut, they'll err on the side of caution when they're prowling around.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:04 pm

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: library- Tags: Nick, Jessica

The boy hummed quietly as his fingers dug into Simon’s fur, but he knew he didn’t hurt Simon as the kitten purred. He sighed with relief at that, though jumped a little upon hearing a voice near him...He turned a look on Nick, giving a huff and shaking his head. “Friend?” he asked, before watching Nick head back over. He combed through his hair, sitting a moment more, then glanced to Simon. The kitten mewed, so Julius shrugged and stood. Cleaning up his books and such, he took his bag and hurried after them, managing to keep just behind them enough to know where they went. He entered the room and tilted his head, glancing to Nick as he knew him and didn’t know Jessica. “What is this place, a teachers’ lounge?” he asked, head still tilted.

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling alright- Location: school- Tags: Oliver

She hummed quietly as she continued to unlock doors, Jax sticking with her. She hoped the students hadn’t heard...She too could hear students talking, but it seemed like normal conversation. Maybe none of them had powers. Shrugging to herself, she continued to hum as she headed back, dog trailing. She nodded to Oliver, letting him speak to Simon. “S’pose we should go back...unless you have a better idea.” she muttered, Jax seeming to nod along.
(for Oliver)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:47 pm

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—Freshman, 15 yrs old
«—Shifter & Shadows
«—Secret Room in Library
«—Nick & Julius
She didn’t wait around for the two boys, not particular thrilled that someone else is being added into their group. Especially someone with a cat. After grabbing a fruit snack pack, she slid down the wall near the over sized window and looked out at the court yard. At their questions, she glanced back at the boys as they asked their questions. ”It’s off limits to everyone. It was built for my family over the years. Like a study room. It’s over the library. So its quiet and no one bothers me. I have to live up to a legacy of good grades and being ahead in grade levels anyways.”
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:05 am

<ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ>
~16~Straight~Sophomore~shapeshifting~Mood: honestly really hungry~Location: library~Mentions: none~ Tags: Jessica, Julius~
Nick whistles as Jess opens up a little more about herself. "Dang, that's crazy!" Though the girl appeared mildly agitated, Nick can't figure out why, and simply decides to chalk it up to nerves (nick the idiot, everyone. can't take social cues). As he sits on the ground munching contently on a cookie, his mind wanders to his sister again. Normally, he doesn't give Hailee a second thought, but the unusual circumstances had started a pit of worry in his stomach. He and his sister often fight, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about her.
"Sooooo...game plan? What do we do now?" He asks. In all honesty, Nick couldn't care less what happened so long as no one got hurt.
(sorry for the short post)
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:45 am

Julius Kade Kiretta- 16- male- homosexual- Regular- Feeling worried- Location: secret room over library- Tags: Nick, Jessica

The boy hummed quietly as he held Simon to him, the calico kitten purring quietly against his chest. His parents wouldn’t buy him a dog...but since the school allowed cats, they’d gotten him the kitten, despite male calicos being expensive. Well, no, Simon had come from a rescue, tossed out by an owner whom clearly didn’t know how valuable and precious he was...Shaking his head, he was finally calming down and now listened to Jessica. He nodded, saying “Cool.” then glancing to Nick. “Well, we could try to sneak out of school...or we could just stay here.” he said.
(lol)

Henrietta Vaughnn Trapp- 28- fem- Bi- Watcher- Feeling alright- Location: base- Tags: xxx

wip, back at base)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me