We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

Postby Not here » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:14 pm

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—20 years old
«—Demon Adviser
«—Fair
«—Zak
Jess had been travelling through the fair when she saw a station for tarot cards and it peaked her interest. she strolled in and saw a man buying some. a smile crossed her lips. "they say those invite the devil into your life."
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Kim Ravi| Male| 20| Fallen Hunter| Demons| Location: Faire| Tags: Jessica.

Ravi paid for the cards and thanked the person running the stall. Once the cards in his hand he heard a voice next to him and looked up, a small smile gracing his lips, ”So they do say. But even the devil himself wouldn’t bother me.” the boy said, he had grew up hunting demons after all, so the talk of the devil, really, had no significance to him. And even if they did meet, they would probably get along.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:42 pm

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—20 years old
«—Demon Adviser
«—Fair
«—Kim
She folded her hands over one another in front of her and had a sweet appearance working at the moment. “He might not but others will. Someone as cute as you isn’t invincible to the south, which how you got into some trouble, right?” It was Jessica’s job to know everything. What kind of advisor would she be if she wasn’t? “Temptation is a dangerous thing. You stay safe.” Her leaving smile was sinister. Turning her back, she walked away, wondering who else she run into.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:48 pm

Ravi raised an eyebrow, a little smile tugging at his lips when he got called cute, but then it turned in to a frown, "What do you mean?" He questioned, now turning to have a proper look over Jessica, but the girl was now walking away, "Who are you?!" He said a bit louder so she could hear, he wanted answers.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:07 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—20 years old
«—Demon Adviser
«—Fair
«—Kim
she paused for moment to look back. Despite the distance, it sounded as if she was right next to him. “Guess you didn’t pray hard enough because temptation got a hold of you.” She giggles with a smirk settling on her face. “Ask your tarot cards who I am.”
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:12 am

Ravi watched Jessica carefully as he stepped a little closer, "I don't need to pray" He said, his frown growing a little more, "And temptations are all around us... It could be anything." He said it, the last part was more to himself more than anything. He now really did wonder who she was, she could have been a demon, but if he went after her now, it would cause a comotion, and he didn't need that.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:19 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—20 years old
«—Demon Adviser
«—Fair
«—Kim
    “praying can be beneficial, especially when the big guy hears.” She folded her hands in front of her and tilted her head. “You aren’t stupid. Though you should know not to make an enemy of me and if thought about attacking me, I don’t play fair. Also I don’t care much for blood shed. So don’t waste your energy in the future either. If you wanna play with them cards. Follow me.” She offered. Some company, other than demons, would be nice. She really was different compared to the rest of them.

Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:25 am

"Enemy or not, that will be my decision." Ravi stated, he needed to hold his ground, "But I don't believe in some random man that came back from a coma after three days." He said, not really believing in god. The boy also hoped that whoever Jessica was she didn't know about his other job, because if so he might have some kind of an advantage. Still tense, the boy pulled his backpack from his shoulder, once he put the cards in there and zipped it up, he threw the bag over his shoulder again and followed the girl.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:06 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—20 years old
«—Demon Adviser
«—Fair
«—Kim
    ”whatever you say. I don’t lie and don’t liars. So I stand by my word. I rarely harm others, only in certain circumstances will I.” She still looked sweetly innocent, which she almost was except for being a demon. Waving her hand as if to shoo some invisible fly, spoke again. “I don’t blame ya. I just know humans will believe in anything. Though you can’t one side without the other.” She added. Her mood lightened as he began to follow her. Turning her back, she first led him to a funnel cake stand then to a table. She never wanted to be a demon but rather an angel. Though who want to see a demon in heaven.

Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:31 am

"Well, as long as we don't harm each other, we should be good." Ravi said with an innocent smile, "But you could say that, I still say that the whole 'god is real' thing is a bunch of lies, they probably just have some higher ranking idiot giving orders, same as our human society." The boy said nonchantically, he looked over the cakes, grimacing a little at all the sweet things, he genuinely disliked cakes to an extent, especially when there were so many of them, he liked a few ocassional eclaires or just a very simple honeycake though.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯