Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.4 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

six

Postby cosmic zorua » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:04 am

𝔄𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓈x𝔉𝒾𝓉𝓏𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒹 | Male | 27 | Nova Traveler | tags; N/A | role;Traveler/Wander | no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    xxx
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝒶𝓇𝓊x𝔐𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶| Male | 26 | Nova Kingdom | tags; Yaru & Reeds Brothers | role; knight| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    Haru nodded, “If course, I thought you were here to kill someone, at least it’s not that.”. He then soon glanced at the one that who was named Kuro- who was still mounted onto the horse. He had noted the placement of his hand and soon to slowly place his hand on the hilt of his own sword. He didn’t want to be too careless. Haru then glanced at the geldings, soon to bring his attention to the two brothers, now realizing that they might brothers, twins almost, but who can tell? Obviously not him. He turned his head a little over his shoulder once the familiar shuffling of feet cane towards them, “Yaruuu~ why don’t you help these two get the geldings to their new stall? I hate to see you lose your comfort as I can’t move my arm that welllll?” A smile rested on Haru’s face as Yaru glared at him, soon to look at the two brothers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔜𝒶𝓇𝓊x𝔐𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶 | Male | 26 | Nova Kingdom | tags; Haru and Reeds brothers | role; knight| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    Of course there’s an obstacle in the way, preventing what we need to do most, Yaru thought as he looked at the two who his brother was talking to. He didn’t say anything when Haru called him out and started to talk to him, rather than the two who came here in the first place. Yaru stood by Haru and sighed, “As much as I hate you, I will do so and then we will have to leave.” of course he didn’t hate his brother, just his personality. Yaru looked at the one who had the geldings, it would be better for him to follow rather than having Yaru handling then. He sighed before walking towards the stable doors and opening then, soon to find the closet and empty stalls. He looked at Kuro, “Feel free to put one in each stall, just don’t mess with any of the others...” Haru smiled, soon to removed his hand from the hilt of his sword, slowly and carefully.

𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁x𝔑𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 | Male | 10 | Ordell Kingdom | tags; Tukami | role; commoner| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    Being out of school for the summer was a blessing from God that he would never take for granted. He didn't get in much trouble as the other boys as his cousin was harsh about punishments. Okay, not that harsh. Canonical sat up in his bed and grabbed the book off of his night stand. He slid off of his bed and quickly got dressed. After getting dressed, the boy slowly and silently walked out of his room and out of the house, making sure his messengar back was right by his side. Looking around, Canonical ran out of the village and into the Ordell forest were he had a little spot he had claimed not that long ago.

It wasn't long until he found the tree that he marked with a dagger. Okay, maybe he wasn't all innocent like he seemed. He carried daggers around and knew how to use them properly. It wasn't like he was going to cut someone's throat. Canonical sighed before climbing up the tree and onto the upper branch, smiling as he couldn't wait to get lost in his book.

𝔗𝓊𝓀𝒶𝓂𝒾x𝔑𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 | Male | 21 | Ordell Kingdom | tags;N/A | role; commoner| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    >Sleeping, because why not?
cosmic zorua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:06 am

alex michaelis · 22 · male · knight of ordell · open

xxx

markus michaelis · 24 · male · knight of ordell · open

xxx

kuroma reeds · 21 · male · blacksmith of nova · Shiro and the Montazuma twins

Kuroma got a bit fidgety before he quickly placed the geldings each in an empty stall before removing their halters and lead ropes. He made sure the stalls were locked before turning to the males. "there you go...we will have a couple more ready in a couple of months" Kuro said quickly with a small bow before quickly making his way back to his brother and hiding behind the white haired male.

shiro reeds · 21 · male · horse trainer of nova · kuro and the Montazuma Twins

"please don't mind my brother. New people make him anxious and he's sword and horse are a majority of the things that bring him comfort. Rest assure he won't harm a fly." Shiro said with a gentle smile as he followed them to make sure his brother would be okay. Though he made sure to wait outside of the stable as his brother came rushing back to him and hid behind the white haired male.

atticus summers · 27 · male · king of nova · kai

Atticus shook his head with a chuckle as he headed into his room and over to his closest. As quickly as he could, Atty got changed into a new outfit before heading making into his offics to retrieve his snake. With the reptile happily wrapped around his neck, Atty headed to the meeting room. Hoping that it would be over quickly. Luckily it was a quick meeting, they were done discussing about the bandits and assassination attempts and the problems they were causing in about a full 45 minutes. After parting ways, atty headed into his office and got started on the stack of paperwork. With excitement fueling him, he managed to get a lot done. Yes he was tired from staring at the papers and reading through them, but he wasn't going to let that get in the way of his date this evening.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seven

Postby cosmic zorua » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:50 am

𝔄𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓈x𝔉𝒾𝓉𝓏𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒹 | Male | 27 | Nova Traveler | tags; N/A | role;Traveler/Wander | no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    xxx

𝒶𝓇𝓊x𝔐𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶| Male | 26 | Nova Kingdom | tags; Yaru & Reeds Brothers | role; knight| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    Haru chuckled softly before glancing the the black haired man, “It’s okay- And pardon me for my brother resentfulness. He’s not a morning person.” He laughed a little once Yaru walked out of the stable, with two, dark grey, carthusian horses. They were a gift from their grandfather before he passed away. That was awhile ago. “And pardon me for my brother- he’s just an insufferable and annoying child.” Yaru hissed. Haru rolled his eyes, grinning, “You still love me, but you should really watch what you say, as you are the same~” “I loathe you.” Close enough, Haru looked at the twin, a smile still in his face, “Yknow, maybe we should get to know each other more, how about we go out to lunch?”

𝔜𝒶𝓇𝓊x𝔐𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶 | Male | 26 | Nova Kingdom | tags; Haru and Reeds brothers | role; knight| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    “You have to be kidding me, Haru, we don’t have the time.” Yaru said, but Haru waved him off “We have plenty of time~. Yaru sighed, not really going to argue with his twin. Instead of answering, he mounted his horse and then looked down at Haru as he went over and collected the reins of his horse, soon to mount it as well. After today was over, he was going to bed. Just no question to it.

𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁x𝔑𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 | Male | 10 | Ordell Kingdom | tags; Tukami | role; commoner| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    Being out of school for the summer was a blessing from God that he would never take for granted. He didn't get in much trouble as the other boys as his cousin was harsh about punishments. Okay, not that harsh. Canonical sat up in his bed and grabbed the book off of his night stand. He slid off of his bed and quickly got dressed. After getting dressed, the boy slowly and silently walked out of his room and out of the house, making sure his messengar back was right by his side. Looking around, Canonical ran out of the village and into the Ordell forest were he had a little spot he had claimed not that long ago.

It wasn't long until he found the tree that he marked with a dagger. Okay, maybe he wasn't all innocent like he seemed. He carried daggers around and knew how to use them properly. It wasn't like he was going to cut someone's throat. Canonical sighed before climbing up the tree and onto the upper branch, smiling as he couldn't wait to get lost in his book.

𝔗𝓊𝓀𝒶𝓂𝒾x𝔑𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 | Male | 21 | Ordell Kingdom | tags;N/A | role; commoner| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    >Sleeping, because why not?
cosmic zorua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:07 am

alex michaelis · 22 · male · knight of ordell · open

xxx

markus michaelis · 24 · male · knight of ordell · open

xxx

kuroma reeds · 21 · male · blacksmith of nova · Shiro and the Montazuma twins

Kuro watched his brother nod at what the male said. "Alright then" Shiro said with a grin before turning his head to whistle. The black and chestnut stallions jerked their heads before trotting over to their riders. Kuro quickly went over to his horse and mounted onto the saddle before moving a bit away from the new people. He leaned forward and buried his face in his horse's mane with a huff.

shiro reeds · 21 · male · horse trainer of nova · kuro and the Montazuma Twins

Shiro rolled his eyes at his brother before mounting onto his own horse. 'One of these days I'm going to get him over his fear of new people.' Shiro thought quietly before turning his gaze back to the other pair of twins. "Lead the way then" Shiro said with a childish grin.

atticus summers · 27 · male · king of nova · kai

Atticus shook his head with a chuckle as he headed into his room and over to his closest. As quickly as he could, Atty got changed into a new outfit before heading making into his offics to retrieve his snake. With the reptile happily wrapped around his neck, Atty headed to the meeting room. Hoping that it would be over quickly. Luckily it was a quick meeting, they were done discussing about the bandits and assassination attempts and the problems they were causing in about a full 45 minutes. After parting ways, atty headed into his office and got started on the stack of paperwork. With excitement fueling him, he managed to get a lot done. Yes he was tired from staring at the papers and reading through them, but he wasn't going to let that get in the way of his date this evening.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.4 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

Postby Snivyy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:37 am

Peregrine :: 24 :: Assassin :: Tagged- Victoria, Akemi

"The tailor isn't really needed, I'd much rather be paraded about while you help me understand what fashion is," Peregrine said as leaned against a nearby wall. "...and I don't think this means you can't branch out. Just beef up security. Get your daughter a bodyguard or something," he said with a shrug. "Hopefully it's an isolated incident...but still it was too easy for that girl to just waltz in here." he agreed, taking another look at the injured girl that lay in her bed. "You can count your blessings," he murmured as he crossed his arms.

Isabella :: 25 :: Azure Head Maid ;; Tagged- Aslyn

Isabella arrived at the Ordell castle, letting a few of the knights and guards know she was here with a message for the King from Queen Victoria. Once she was there, she tied up her horse before heading into the castle. The maid took a brief look around. She had been here quite a few times to deliver messages, but this by far was probably one of the most serious. She approached the throne room to see a King that seemed out of sorts. "King Aslyn?" she called. "I am here with a message from Queen Victoria."
Last edited by Snivyy on Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snivyy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:07 am

(rp ded? just lemme know just so i can stop checking XD)
Snivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:22 am

(I refuse to believe the rp is dead)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xvi

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:19 pm

| aslyn baublaire • 33 • male • ordell king • isabella

aslyn was still out of sorts, gazing at the walls and then at the floor and then at a young maiden, who has grown of familiarity to him as his sister's maid, who had waltzed in and called for him. only to say that there was a message for him from his sister dearest. "oh dear, what does she want? to berate me how to run a kingdom?" he asked, a small grin appearing on his face at his own joke. but it faded, "come, isabella. mind you come forth so i can hear what she needs about this time." he motioned the young maid towards him, sitting up just a bit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

| victoria scott • 33 • female • azure queen • akemi, perry;

"fashion is simple, i cannot believe a simpleton like you don't at least have some fashion sense." she scoffed a little. before shifting a little, [color=#800080] "besides, what's wrong with a talior? i can promise you that i won't let them dress you up in pink- its not a very nice color after all." yes. the queen didn't like pink. don't judge her. victoria shifted a little again, looking off to the side, thinking a bit about getting a bodyguard for her daughter, "i think I can do that, or just ground her to her room all her life just so she won't get injured." of course, that was a joke. victoria leaned over just a bit to mess with her daughter's long hair, only to put one long strand into a braid. "i'll try to find someone by the end of the day, and if i don't then oh well, it's going be be in the room for the rest of her life."

| jake fitzgerald • 27 • male • nova head knight • xxx

He wandered, ignoring the last bits of kai. he traveled the bottom of the castle, making his way up to the top floor. jake traced his fingers on the wall, his dog following behind him. something about today didn't seem normal, but when does it ever? being in charge of a simple group wasn't normal.

| adonis schuster • 21 • male • nova butler of the kawaguchi fam • lovable creature of the night

adonis continued to walk around the manor, completely unaware of the snake that had slithered in and under the table. he yelped once someone or something grabbed his leg, causing him to trip and crash onto the floor, letting out a scream upon impact. glasses and tiled flooring wasn't the best of combinations. adonis remained on the floor, but he didn't say anything until he decided not to worry her. "thank you for giving me a mini heart attack, lady geogiana...now let go of my leg?" he asked as he reached for his glasses that had clearly slid across the floor, out of his reach. on purpose, of course.

| koro schuster • 25 • male • fiammatta noble • kimmi & katashi

koro watched from afar as kimmi started to take down measurements, a smile on his face once she teased katashi about the size of his head. "kimmi, be nice now, we don't want katashi's feelings hurt, do we not?" he asked as he took one step towards them, still wary about going over towards them. however, he was more worried about kimmi than himself. he glared at katashi for a bit before looking away before his sister caught him. yes, someone like him was a tad bit terrified of his own sibling. why? there's no reason to that as she displays her affection and anger easily.

| julius ceaser • 26 •male • fiammatta cook • xxx

neh
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snivyy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:00 am

Peregrine :: 24 :: Assassin :: Tagged- Victoria, Akemi

"Fashion is irrelevant when your on a salary like mine," Peregrine said, "Plus I'm not a Queen, I don't need to doll myself up everyday," he teased, listening to what she had to say. "There's nothing wrong with a tailor. I just don't like a stranger putting their hands on me...it's a little uncomfortable," which was true. The assassin was always wary of those around him and didn't like someone being too close to him, it made him nervous. It was also probably better for their safety that they didn't get too close to him as he was always ready to react if he felt as if he was being threatened. It's the only way he's gotten away with surviving this far. "Y'know you should find multiple candidates and have them duke it out. Last one standing is the perfect body guard," Peregrine suggested with a smile. "It'd be pretty entertaining."

Isabella :: 25 :: Azure Head Maid :: Tagged- Aslyn

"Isn't that expected?" Isabella said in regards to his joke. "Though, I'm afraid it's about a much more serious matter," the maid said as she approached the King. "I regret to inform you that an assassin made an attempt at the princess's life earlier today. Fortunately, she is alright, but we are not exactly clear for the reason of the attack. The assassin was a young girl who kept screaming about some sort of "Cazuta" business. We have her locked in the dungeon at the moment, but the Queen sent me to notify you of this urgent matter," Isabella said, reporting the news to the King. "We are unsure of our plan of action at the moment, but you should keep an eye out."
Snivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xvii

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:56 am

| aslyn baublaire • 33 • male • ordell king • isabella

"nothing is an expected surprise from her, really," aslyn said as he sat up a little more, but not too much as he didn't want to fo falling face first on the floor from the hell that he was experiencing at the moment. but he didn't speak anymore as the maid came forth with her message, a more serious matter, indeed. but he took thought about this 'cazuna' business. now, where did he hear that before? certainly not from his own daughter, no. maybe from someone within the palace walls, perhaps? who knows. the king snapped out of his train of thought before nodding, "i'll make a note of this, but in the meantime victoria- queen victoria, excuse my usage of titles, she'll certainly have my head for that, must stay more alert than i. we cannot have her spreading this around all silly-like, otherwise, it would increase worry around the kingdom, will it not?" in his sense of rhetorical questions, he didn't know what he was saying, and it would've been possible at the time that his sister would have his head for saying such things about how to run a kingdom. "oh brother, hear me rant about queen victoria's ruling. i suppose that king vincent is on that matter now?" asyln asked, his tone becoming a little vile as soon as he said vincent's name.

| victoria scott • 33 • female • azure queen • akemi, perry;

victoria glared at him, "i don't doll myself up every day, thank you very much. and maybe you should find a better job than doing what you are currently doing. if its bad pay then why don't you become a guard here?" she shifted around and laughed a little, "but whatever floats your little boat, if you don't want strangers putting your hands on you, then what were you thinking of being a medic?" the queen grabbed her teacup from the nightstand before taking a sip out of it, glancing at the man who gave an interesting idea. she thought about it. "that could work- my husband would probably view it as giving her away like that."

| jake fitzgerald • 27 • male • nova head knight • xxx

He wandered, ignoring the last bits of kai. he traveled the bottom of the castle, making his way up to the top floor. jake traced his fingers on the wall, his dog following behind him. something about today didn't seem normal, but when does it ever? being in charge of a simple group wasn't normal.

| adonis schuster • 21 • male • nova butler of the kawaguchi fam • lovable creature of the night

adonis continued to walk around the manor, completely unaware of the snake that had slithered in and under the table. he yelped once someone or something grabbed his leg, causing him to trip and crash onto the floor, letting out a scream upon impact. glasses and tiled flooring wasn't the best of combinations. adonis remained on the floor, but he didn't say anything until he decided not to worry her. "thank you for giving me a mini heart attack, lady geogiana...now let go of my leg?" he asked as he reached for his glasses that had clearly slid across the floor, out of his reach. on purpose, of course.

| koro schuster • 25 • male • fiammatta noble • kimmi & katashi

koro watched from afar as kimmi started to take down measurements, a smile on his face once she teased katashi about the size of his head. "kimmi, be nice now, we don't want katashi's feelings hurt, do we not?" he asked as he took one step towards them, still wary about going over towards them. however, he was more worried about kimmi than himself. he glared at katashi for a bit before looking away before his sister caught him. yes, someone like him was a tad bit terrified of his own sibling. why? there's no reason to that as she displays her affection and anger easily.

| julius ceaser • 26 •male • fiammatta cook • xxx

neh
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me