Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.4 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.4 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:25 pm

|| Georgiana Kawaguchi | 19 | Noble | Nova Kingdom | Tags: Adonis ||

Georgiana smirked back at the butler when he asked her to surrender. “Ha! Have you known me to be the one to just give up? Never! You can get them back if you catch me!” She yelled up the staircase at him, almost losing her skipping stride in the process. Almost. She managed to keep from falling down the stairs but she was rather unprepared for what Adonis did next and reminded her that he could be clever, As she was a few steps from the bottom, he slide past her in the freaking railing and all she could think to do was run to try to past time. Instead, as she had a few steps left of the stairs, Adonis moved in front of her and the stairs to block her from escaping. Unfortunately, Ghost didn’t have the time to stop in time. “Oof” Escaped from her lips as she ran smack into him, followed with the world seemingly toppling around her as they fell from the momentum. It took Georgie a few seconds for the confusion and shock to fade away before realizing she was now pinning the butler down, sprawled across him. Elizabeth appeared before Georgiana even had the chance to scramble away and attempt at fleeing so she didn’t lose the game.

|| Elizabeth Kawaguchi | 18 | Noble | Nova Kingdom | Tags: Dony & Georgie ||

Elizabeth packed up her violin and headed back towards the family home, which wasn’t far away. It was nice to get some practice in and take some solace from the peaceful place. Sometimes she just needed to take some time away from Georgie’s cruel pranks and her father’s vigilant watch. It wasn’t all that overbearing but she also did just love going out and watching the river pass by while remembering all the fond memories she had there. After a short while, Eliza opened the door to the estate and entered the place. The usual house staff greeted her as they passed by, probably to do whatever chore they needed or go relax now that their shift was over. The young woman started walking her way back to her practice room so she could put her music instrument away, where it belonged. It didn’t take long for her to see a rather startling sight, her sister laying in top of Adonis on the floor with a baffled look on Georgie’s face. Despite the very questionable sight, Elizabeth was surprised to find that a part of her just felt... Jealous? Like she just wanted to separate the two and keep them apart from each other. Angry that this was even happening at all. Fear over losing something that she didn’t even exactly understand what or who it may be. Lizzy couldn’t comprehend why she was having these feelings over something like this. She felt her face heat up some and her expression had soured a bit, eyes averting away from the scene. “Um.. I have no idea what is happening but if it could not be in the middle of the walkway, that would be great.” Elizabeth said rather bitterly, which wasn’t like her to be so rude but she couldn’t shake the strange frustration and fear.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:28 am

xxxJULIUS HONORE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♚♚▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 20 Prince Azure Kingdom Location: Azure Castle Garden Tags: Queen Victoria, Peregrine

After a moment of enjoying his time with the knight, singing his songs, and relaxing a bit, Julius sadly had to say goodbye, as the knight had other duties to perform. With Karon gone, Julius worked up a bit of courage to step out of his room again. It was more so to hopefully catch a glimpse at the knight as he worked, that is, if he can find him first. It along his search he heard the words flowing among a few of the staff that made his heart pound in the worst of ways. His sister? Akemi was attacked!? And when was this? No one alerted him. Julius quickly made his way through the castle, towards her room then the medical ward, where he soon saw his mother exiting the room and he quickly halted before her and bowed. "Mother, is the news true? Did something happen to Akemi? Is she alright?" He asked quickly before taking a deep breath in, having expanded a lot of energy running about the halls. What an unusual sight it must have been to on lookers to see the Prince running about in a frenzy.

xxxVANCE SILVAN
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⚜⚜▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 20 Knight Azure Kingdom Location: Shining Sky Cafe Tags: Yua

Vance had stuffed his mouth full of eggs, stealing a few bites from Yua's as well as the chef disappeared for a moment. He simply adored the way Yua made the eggs, was that a crime? Of course, he laughed to himself as Yua returned with their soup, unable to help it as he wondered if Yua would notice a bit of his eggs missing. "That's not a bad idea. It never is actually. They're always so satisfied when we bring them food. Though, I'm sure it's because they're eating the food of the best chef in all the four kingdoms~" He complimented, waving his fork in the air as he spoke to add a bit of emphasizes. "And I'd love to help! I've been practicing cooking! And my cookies are even better than before! I gave some to the other knights and only 3 of them got sick!" He huffed, a proud look in his eyes as he spoke about his latest kitchen success. "Though- youve got to lift the ban off the kitchen if you're gonna let me help." He said, leaning forward slightly, waiting eagerly for his licence to enter the kitchen was restored.

xxxKIMMI SCHUSTER
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✦✦▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 17 Noble Fiammetta Location: Home Tags: Katashi, Koro

Kimmi laughed at he brother before patting Katashi's shoulder. "Haha, sorry sorry~ You do have a big head though. But it's a nice head~!" She beamed, though it was hard to tell if that should be taken as a compliment or not. That was for them to figure out. Though to her, it was clearly a joke. After measurements were taken, the expert tailor went to work. She had the perfect suits and dress for trio all ready. Kimmi grabbed one of the flashy suits and held it up on her brother, checking it out on him. I think this one's perfect for you Koro~! What do you think?" She smiled.

xxxN A T U R E S P R I N G S
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✿✿▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 21 Homeless Fiammetta Location: Forest of Fiammetta Tags: Open

Those who rise with the sun are lucky enough to see the gorgeous sight of its rays bathing the Earth with light. But the truly blessed are those who get to see that very light shimmer through the greenery of the world around, lighting leaves and flowers ablaze with vibrant shades of green and yellow. And Nature was amongst those of the truly blessed, for he never missed the rising of the sun. Sunrise always gave the nicest feeling of heat, he believed. And in the high temperatures of summer, it was even better. He had be laying in wait on his hammock of branches and leaves and now that the sun was out, he could begin his day with his closest companions. The entire forest. He jumped down with ease from his high and hidden home and began his rounds around the forest of Fiammetta. "It's sunlight loves, wake up and taste the sugar~" He said with a soft smile as he walked and woke up the forest, as he'd put it. This action may seem weird to anyone else, maybe creepy on a level. A man having strange one conversations with a tree? But it was his life and he quite liked it, so what if others weren't as educated in the Floral arts as he was! He stretched as he went about stroking flower petals tenderly or chatting it up with the flora, just enjoying the morning like they always did. It was nice and peaceful. Of course, it took one person coming through here to ruin his good mood. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case today.

xxxKAI MIYARI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓❥❥▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 29 Head Butler Nova Kingdom Location: Nova Castle Tags: Atticus

After sending the twins off, and watching Jake leave, Kai went ahead and handled the rest of his work. It wasn't fair to keep Atticus waiting when he was working so hard. He made sure the castle was spotless and none of the staff were slacking. He even took some time to help in the kitchen, making sure their picnic lunch was set right. And when the evening fell, Kai eagerly bounced to the King's chambers and opened it up with his key, peeking inside to see Atticus at his desk. "Atticus~? Did you finish up?" He asked with a smile, his excitement only growing as their date would soo start.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon May 06, 2019 4:13 am

Akemi Scott || Female || Azure || Princess || 16 || None || xxx
She hasn't really been asleep during the whole conversation between her mother and her new-found friend. However, she tuned out most of it as it was just talking. What was the talk about?... She wasn't paying very much attention. Akemi opened her eyes once the door of her bedroom closed shut, but the voices still lingered. She turned her head over towards, staring at the brass handle before slowly sitting up, moving an arm over her sides. The pain lingered about a minute or so. She looked around, in a thought. The girl- how can someone do that? There is a chance that no one has properly questioned her without threatening her or yelling at her... It wouldn't be such a bad idea herself to go down into the dungeon and question her... Despite the fact that she did get stabbed by the girl... but her curiosity was killing her, so she must! Akemi slid out of bed, and moved silently, but clumsily around her room, patting gently at the walls. Akemi turned her head over towards the door, wondering if the commotion stopped, but it didn't- it only went on as Julius' melodious voice sounded, only in panic and stress. She stayed silently before quietly searching for the door, muttering something about the pain of her sides. It wasn't long until she found what she was looking for. She moved her hand, pushing open the small, square-shaped door that was hidden in the wall. She looked about before sliding through the hole and onto the cool stone floor ground. Once she was in the safety of the hidden room, Akemi turned around and closed the door behind her, before walking towards the path of the hall that led to the dungeon, asking the staff to keep quiet of her presence.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Atsoku Yona || Female || Ordell || Noble || 19 || None || xxx
Atsoku looked around, her shop closed. She was busy organizing the misplaced weapons. This wasn't normally her job, but since Katsou wasn't here, she had to make do and organize the shelves by herself. She wasn't complaining, really, she was just a little bit tired due to her inability to sleep at night. Why was this? Hell, she didn't know. Atsoku yawned loudly as she hung up a sword on the rack where it belonged. This was going to be a long day, and she was already dreading it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katashi Laladone || Male || xxx || Bandit || 21 || None || Kimmi, Koro
He laughed a little when Kimmi said something about his big head, "That I do, you are not wrong about that, but thank you for the compliment, madame." Katashi then looked at Koro and then back over towards Kimmi, silently thinking. He thought for a minute or two, thinking on how these two could possibly be siblings. They didn't really look alike, but one could've taken from their mother and the other from the father- or one could've been adopted. Katashi stood there, mentally questioning these things. What about the other brother? He was a little curious about what he looked like, which from there, he could tell. Maybe Koro was just the odd one out- the black sheep of the family. Again, who knew? [/color]

Nikko 'Pheonix' Star || Male || None || Homeless || 12 || xxx
Pheonix was curled up in the corner of an alleyway in Ordell, his knees up close to his chest. A small smile appeared on his face as he dreamt of him being in a house with a nice family that didn't harm him. But it faded when he awoke, realizing that it was only just a dream. The pain of hunger took control and he couldn't fall back asleep. Pheonix turned over towards his other side and held his knees closer to his chest, staring down at the ground. This day would be the same as always: find a way to get food and try not to fall. It seemed easy, but it was much harder. Pheonix laid there, not moving from his spot or changing his position.

Micheal 'Thomas' Smith || Male || None || Bandit || 15 || xxx
xxx
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xvi

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Mon May 06, 2019 5:20 am

| aslyn baublaire • 33 • male • ordell king • isabella,

aslyn sat up a little more in his throne, looking a little distant, before turning his attention back towards his sister's maid, "Your king, is not a...commited man to his relationship with victoria...no." he sat there, thinking of this some more, blinking a few times before tilting his head a little, "of course- with that vague statement, you might not believe me, but think of this: if king vincent isn't at castle during the night nor in the early mornings, then where do you think he might be? if he had ever come up with the excuse that he was in the other kingdoms on business matters- then that is a lie. not once, has he ever gave any warning about visitations to any of us royals. nor we have not seen him in the castle of our home. neither of the staff." aslyn paused and thought a moment longer, laughing softly, "you can go ahead and ask any of the other royals from the other kingdoms, I can guarantee to you that it is no lie."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

| victoria scott • 33 • female • azure queen • akemi, perry;

victoria stared at him, "how confident are you?" he shook her head before looking around, pausing to hear what else the medic had to say. she moved her head to the side before nodding, straightening out the vest a bit, "we do have guards, but the simple fact that they are not around here really bothers me, so I'll guess we'll have to take the streets to find someone who I can trust." she looked over towards the side and thought, "however, I don't think it's right to pick someone off of the street like that. how can we know to trust them?" victoria didn't look back at perry. she was thinking about her choices until they were interrupted by julius, her son. she stared at him as his questions started to pour out about akemi. she stood there, looking at julius carefully. "akemi was attacked by someone, but she is doing well, and resting at the moment." she said softly as she turned her eyes away from her son. "You shouldn't be walking around without a guard present, especially with what happened to your sister." she took notice on how in a panic he was in, but he seemed to calm himself. victoria move over towards him before embracing him into a hug. she didn't say anything or didn't move from him.

| jake fitzgerald • 27 • male • nova head knight • xxx

He wandered, ignoring the last bits of kai. he traveled the bottom of the castle, making his way up to the top floor. jake traced his fingers on the wall, his dog following behind him. something about today didn't seem normal, but when does it ever? being in charge of a simple group wasn't normal.

| adonis schuster • 21 • male • nova butler of the kawaguchi fam • lovable creature of the night & Elizabeth

he looked a georgie and sighed, but he was cut off before he could say anything as georgie ran into him, bringing him down to the floor. he laid there, confused, his face flushed as it came to the endearing fact that the young lady was pinning him down. he was about to say something...until the situation got worse for the both of them. as elizabeth spoke about the misfortune right in front of her. he turned his head over towards her, "Lady Elizabeth! I-It's not what it looks l-like!" adonis laid there, waiting for georige to get off of him, "georige ran into me as I was trying to get my glasses from her..." his voice trailed off, well, this was going great.

| koro schuster • 25 • male • fiammatta noble • kimmi & katashi

he looked at katashi as he took the big head as a compliment. what a charlatan, koro thought as he turned to his sister as she held out a suit for him. he stared at it before nodding slightly, really wishing that he didn't agree to this. "but of course, sister dear, i think it's perfect as well." he nodded before looking over the suit once more, "what about your friend here, have you not shown him his suit yet?" he then reached out for his, smiling softly at his sister.

| julius ceaser • 26 •male • fiammatta cook • xxx

neh
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Mon May 06, 2019 9:24 am

Navini Litewood| Nickname(s): Navi| age:15| currently in the Azure|Tags:Noone
Alone...Dark... these were the two things that seemed to be the two things that accompanied the young girl from her life outside of these cell walls. The king's word's echoing throughout her head, as she sat still in the middle of the room, a small skittering around of her rodent intruder, so maybe she was not as alone as she thought. Her head laid in her hands as the girl could not figure out what was happening to her, her lord had sent her to die. He had not saved her, he had not protected her. Her body started to shake slightly as in the nearly silent darkness, the girl began to cry.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:29 am

|| Georgiana Kawaguchi | 19 | Noble | Nova Kingdom | Tags: Adonis, Lizzy ||

Georgiana winkled her nose in disgust at the implications, rolling off Adonis to sit next to him. "He's right, Lizzy. I would never be with him like that. He is like a brother to me!" She sputtered the truth, shuddering slightly at even the idea of finding him more than a brother. Sure, she was known for her flirtatiousness and flings but Georgie knew that her sister would know better than that. Something clearly was up with Elizabeth..

|| Elizabeth Kawaguchi | 18 | Noble | Nova Kingdom | Tags: Dony & Georgie ||

Elizabeth didn't know what hurt worse, the lies or the fact they thought she was stupid enough to believe them. Not to mention just the whole affair.. She raised her free hand up to stop them from talking more. "Enough of the lies." She started, now pointing her finger at Adnois' glasses. "I am not blind! I can see very well that Dony has his glasses on still. If you are gonna tell me a cover story, at least make it a believable one. You two should know better than to be like that so publicly." Elizabeth said, looking more and more upset as she continued. Knowing that she was definitely overreacting, Elizabeth stepped around the couple and practically ran up the stairs to just get away. Her eyes watering up as she went on.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon May 06, 2019 12:42 pm

Akemi Scott || Female || Azure || Princess || 16 || None || Navi
She slowly made her way over towards the dungeon door, but quickly made a way to shield herself once she spotted her father walking out of the dungeon. What was he doing down there? Probably questioning the girl, you idiot, she thought, shaking her head before continuing towards the door and opening slowly, so the creaking of the door didn't give away her position. Once she had opened the door, she nearly slipped and fell down the steep stairs; but luckily she caught herself on the door before she could do so. That would've been a nightmare. Silently, but not very successful with the door, Akemi closed the door and made her way down the stairs, leaning against the wall as soon as she began to feel lightheaded, and her sides starting to throb in pain again. But it didn't matter now. She was curious. However, Akemi paused when she heard the sound of crying. She blinked a couple of times before continuing down, stopping at the base of the stairs. She leaned forward a little, spotting the cell from where the noise came. She cautiously made her way over towards the cell but stopped next to the wall. She slid down to the floor and turned her head to where her cheek touched the stone wall, "Sorry to be a bother, but why are you crying?... A-Are you afraid of what's to come?"

xxx

He laughed a little when Kimmi said something about his big head, "That I do, you are not wrong about that, but thank you for the compliment, madame." Katashi then looked at Koro and then back over towards Kimmi, silently thinking. He thought for a minute or two, thinking on how these two could possibly be siblings. They didn't really look alike, but one could've taken from their mother and the other from the father- or one could've been adopted. Katashi stood there, mentally questioning these things. What about the other brother? He was a little curious about what he looked like, which from there, he could tell. Maybe Koro was just the odd one out- the black sheep of the family. Again, who knew? [/color]

xxx

xxx
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Mon May 06, 2019 1:02 pm

Navini Litewood| Nickname(s): Navi| age:15| currently in the Azure|Tags:Akemi
The girl could not seem to control her tears as they came to her. You are supposed to be stronger than this! her conscious hissed at her, of the voice she had learned to listen to as her conscious. Her head slumped lower,"Shut up..." she whispered as her tears kept coming. FOOLISH GIRL! YOU ARE TO BE A STRONG ASSASSIAN! You must finish your work." THe girl trembled under the barrage of words from her inner thoughts as she slowly looked up at being that entered into the area around her cell, slowly looking back down,"Yes...Yes, I am." she whispered and slowly slumped down,"He has abandoned me..."
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon May 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Akemi Scott || Female || Azure || Princess || 16 || None || Navi
She sat near her wall, silently listening to the girl. She tried to remain hidden, but her hair seemed to betray her a bit. Akemi moved her hand and swept her hair up into a quick, messy bun before sighing softly. "I...I am sorry that you feel that way. I assume that my father has talked to you already?" she asked lowly, her eyes wondering the walls of the dungeon before looking at the floor. There were many questions she wanted to ask, but she didn't want to overwhelm the girl with many, but she was curious and wanted to figure out why she did what she did.

xxx

xxx

xxx
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Mon May 06, 2019 1:54 pm

Navini Litewood| Nickname(s): Navi| age:15| currently in the Azure|Tags: Akemi The Princess:3
The girl watched the princess before her fiddle with something she could not really see, her vision blurry from crying and the darkness. Slowly she sat back, scooting along the floor to the wall behind her and slowly wrapped her arms around her knees,"Yes..." she whispered flinching as she feels something climbing up her side. Sending a shiver she looks down,"Why are you even here?" she whispered,"I tried to kill you, aren't you afraid I am dangerous?"
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me