A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:11 pm

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Infirmary

Josere nearly fell backwards, taking a moment to balance herself. She then assessed the damage. Torn right in half, that drawer must've been stuck there for ages... She put down the half she was holding and carefully walked over to the flashlight. She carefully picked up the flashlight, making sure not to squish the bug. She then looked at the book, which had stayed in place. The book itself seemed to have several dream-catchers decorated onto it. The book looked like it was locked with a mechanism. Josere decided to leave the book alone for a moment, and started heading towards the wall with the torn hole. She glanced over at the chandelier, wondering if anything on it changed when she broke the drawer.

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Infirmary

Sleeping

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: In the fountain

Xander blinked randomly while his right arm continued to twitch. He seemed to not be paying too much attention at all. Either that, or he was too busy trying to get his right arm to move.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bvboo » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:11 am

Iksha sArCaSm - Current Location: Base
Iksha shook his head. "I have to have contact to teleport, well, that's my strength anyway. I can teleport smaller objects when I really focus, but it takes a lot of energy and it's defective and basically useless." Then he quickly added (so he wouldn't get roasted). "Not like me, though." He listened for a moment. His 'companion' didn't seem like they would take a bird, to the kitchen nonetheless. "A cook and her grandson? So many characters around here." He raised an eyebrow when she paused, waiting for her to continue while he shifted his position so he was fully sitting on the branch with his arm resting on his knee. "I could send Ik-sha to go get her."

Galaxy ~ Location: Base ~ Enclosure (+Bug)
The bug avoided her hand and climbed back onto her shoulder. He looked at her bandage, then the flashlight and chirped at it to grab her attention. It had an embedded '38'.
The chandelier hadn't changed, but the scroll seemed to be a little farther out, similar markings to the book.
(Dude this is cool, and kinda spooky, but it's like a simulator and that's cool)

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Fountain
Andi seemed not to notice the confusion in the other's faces, as if she spaced out. "Yes?" She asked Vanessa. "Oh, right." She shook her head. "No, nothing bad, but it's best not to be curious."

Malverick Malwick ~ Location: Cafeteria
Malverick cawed back at her, and kept his wings by his side, no longer flaring them. He made a small chirp in some sort of agreement to Marlona. :OOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOSH DATS WHY AAAAAAAAA XD can you tell I love this? XD
Ohayou Gozaimasu! Genki desu ka?
Christian / Sanguine-Phlegmatic / Crazy art person / Cute / Lil' on the sarcastic side / Roleplayer
I'm learning Japanese! ^o^
I'm a reality creator! I also come up with a lot of random things and they tend to work sometimes so that's awesome! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <3
- Random Quotes -[ Plot Twᴉst! } -
bvboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:56 pm

Vanessa|Healer|Location: Fountain|Tags: Andi, Xander, Della
“I’m not curious. I’m worried,” Vanessa grumbled. She looked at Xander, starting to notice his hand twitch.

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM
“Like-“ Lexi started to interrupt. She grinned as he caught what she was gonna say. “Nikolai. I guess he could be developing powers,” She finished. “Sure. I’m sure Marlona won’t mind a random stranger teleporting in. But she doesn’t like animals in the kitchen so maybe not,” She teased.

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick, Amira Mira
“I not,” Nikolai said innocently. He didn’t know how to control the powers. Marlona shook her head. Hopefully Lexi came to her her bird soon.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm an introvert and kind of bad at talking to people
but feel free to message me anyway XD I'm a great
listener if you wanna rant or chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: TMI, The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), The Wolves of Mercy Falls.

xx xx xx xx
*Note* Sometimes my avatar is
Rue and sometimes it's art of my
character Nessa; The art was done by tweet <3
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Josere looked at the flashlight for a good minute. ...Why would someone take the time to put the number 38 on a flashlight? She kept the number in mind and walked over to the hole in the wall, remembering what had happened there like it was yesterday. Once she got to the hole, she knelt down and turned on the flashlight, shining a light in the room. She could've sworn she saw something move... Maybe it was just my shadow...

Sleeping

Xander's right arm continued to twitch, as he tried to get it to move. It didn't look like he was going to give up any time soon.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bvboo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:05 pm

"Well if she doesn't like animals in the kitchen, she certainly wouldn't mind me removing one." His eyes widened in mock surprise. "Wait was that supposed to be a joke? I didn't know you had a sense of dry humor." He smirked and then relaxed. Ik-sha appeared between him and Lexi, and sat by her, chirping and kicking his feet as he sat on the branch like a small kid, gesturing like he was telling a story, probably about how ridiculous Iksha was. "Okay okay, I'm so happy that you're taking about me." He scrunched up his face. "More or less."

The bug looked at the wall uninterested, it just looked dusty. They chirped randomly and looked to the spot where Grimmiace had been.

Andi gave a knowing look. "I know, but trust me; it's nothing you need to worry about." She looked to Xander.

Malverick nipped at the steering wheel. It was weird and strange. He got out of the car and came over to the cracker car and ate some. He chirped at Nikolai
Christian / Sanguine-Phlegmatic / Crazy art person / Cute / Lil' on the sarcastic side / Roleplayer
I'm a reality creator! I also come up with a lot of random things and they tend to work sometimes so that's awesome! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <3
bvboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:51 am

“His arms moving a little,” Vanessa pointed out, since Andi wasn’t going to tell her any more about the blood moon.

“Yes.” Lexi rolled her eyes. Lexi looked at Ik-sha and nodded along as if she was following the conversation. “I agree. I hate when he teleports my bird to the kitchen and pretends it wasn’t him, too.” She gave Iksha an ornery look.

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick, Amira
“You drive?” Nikolai said. He watched him get out instead to eat more. He grabbed a piece and held it out toward Amira.

(sorry, was really busy with homework!)

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

xx xx xx xx
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:07 am

Josere looked over at Grimmiace. Sleeping still... She thought, not wanting to wake it up. "Grimmiace?" Josere said quietly, watching it closely. It doesn't seem to want to wake up... She looked back at the hole, jumping slightly when she thought she saw some shadow run past the flashlight's light. Calm down Josere, you're just stressed...

Grimmiace slightly stirred in its sleep, slghtly opening its eyes, looking at Josere. It then yawned and seemed to go back to sleep.

Xander's right arm twitched a bit more. He didn't look like he was paying attention to his surroundings.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bvboo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Iksha shot a look back at Lexi. "Now I'm second-guessing why I was assigned to you from Declan." Ik-sha made a 'oooOoo' chirping sound and disappeared in a flurry of Blue pixels, blinking out of sight.

Ik-sha - Current Location: Near Kitchen
Ik-sha came around the corner happily. like I explained before, his 'mask' is his real face so his mask eyes squint when he's happy and stuff like that. What are you doing? Don't skip, don't skip! Iksha's voice said aloud in his mind (while he spoke it out loud to Lexi). Ik-sha then started skipping until he came to the kitchen. He tried the door handle but it was locked, so he teleported in and chirped a 'hello!' To Amira and the others.

The bug stayed on Josere's shoulder and waited for her to make a move.

Cinnamon wandered around the mansion, coming to Tatum and squeaking at her.
Andi kept a solid face, it was like a small 'superpower' where she could keep a straight face when she didn't feel like talking, but it was only when it was around residents she knew well (which was pretty much all of them). She snapped out of it and nodded. "I have to CHECK on the mansion's state and see if anyone needs me, so please let me know if there's anything improving." Not that the arm twitching wasn't a bad improvement, but she wanted to know if he could talk and she knew she couldn't stay in one place for too long.

Malverick strutted over to Nikolai and nipped at the piece of cereal, taking it away from him and away from Amira because he didn't want Amira to have it. He flapped backwards and squeaked at the appearance of Ik-sha.
bvboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:29 am

Vanessa sat on the edge of the fountain. “Okay,” She said with a sigh and focused on waiting for Xander to be able to move.

Lexi laughed. “Maybe it was to test your endurance,” She said. “Maybe he assigned someone else and I decided to take over.” When Declan told her she was going to shadow him, she hadn’t realized that meant hanging out with him. Originally, she thought that just meant checking in on him (low key stalking xD) occasionally to make sure he was still alive for the attack. That was until Kyle told them they had to come back to the base. How Declan hadn’t realized putting them together all the time was simultaneously the greatest and worst idea, she didn’t know.

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick, Amira
Amira looked at the treat. She inched closer, hoping to take it without the kid being able to reach her. Malverick got it before she could, though.
Nikolai gasped. “Malwick! That for Mira,” He said.
“For Amira!!” Amira cawed at Malverick.
Marlona jumped and placed a hand over her heart as a stranger appeared. She eyed him. “Who are you?” She asked.
Nikolai walked toward Ik-sha, only to be stopped by Marlona putting her hand out in front of him. He looked up at her, confused, and waved at Ik-sha.
Amira cawed happily when she realized who it was. Nikolai’s hold went away as he was distracted. She flew to Ik-sha.

Tatum|Shapeshifter|Location: Front door|Tags: Bronwyn, Cinnamon, Moe, Sage, Percival
Tatum looked at him now that he had his coat and stuff off. Yeah, he really didn’t look like a stereotypical vampire, but everyone was different. “Hm. Not really,” Tatum said. She laughed a little. “I mean... I hope it is. This is Moe, by the way,” She said, referencing her friend.
Tatum smiled when Cinnamon approached. “Hi,” She said. “This is Cinnamon,” She told Percival. She knelt and scratched behind the bears ears.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

xx xx xx xx
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:38 am

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Infirmary, crawling into a hole in a fake wall

Josere decided that she would just crawl into the hole. She wasn't sure what she was going to find, though, she had to be brave. She carefully started crawling through the hole, looking round cautiously. Whatever was in there didn't seem to be moving now, if there was anything in there at all. Though, she did get an eerie vibe...

Sleeping

Xander's right arm continued to twitch. He did blink several times, though, the blinking didn't mean anything.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me