A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural

Postby beani » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Iksha sArCaSm - Current Location: Base
Iksha shot a look back at Lexi. "Now I'm second-guessing why I was assigned to you from Declan." Ik-sha made a 'oooOoo' chirping sound and disappeared in a flurry of Blue pixels, blinking out of sight.

Ik-sha - Current Location: Near Kitchen
Ik-sha came around the corner happily. like I explained before, his 'mask' is his real face so his mask eyes squint when he's happy and stuff like that. What are you doing? Don't skip, don't skip! Iksha's voice said aloud in his mind (while he spoke it out loud to Lexi). Ik-sha then started skipping until he came to the kitchen. He tried the door handle but it was locked, so he teleported in and chirped a 'hello!' To Amira and the others.

Galaxy ~ Location: Base ~ Enclosure (+Bug)
The bug stayed on Josere's shoulder and waited for her to make a move.

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Fountain
Cinnamon wandered around the mansion, coming to Tatum and squeaking at her.
Andi kept a solid face, it was like a small 'superpower' where she could keep a straight face when she didn't feel like talking, but it was only when it was around residents she knew well (which was pretty much all of them). She snapped out of it and nodded. "I have to CHECK on the mansion's state and see if anyone needs me, so please let me know if there's anything improving." Not that the arm twitching wasn't a bad improvement, but she wanted to know if he could talk and she knew she couldn't stay in one place for too long.

Malverick Malwick ~ Location: Cafeteria
Malverick strutted over to Nikolai and nipped at the piece of cereal, taking it away from him and away from Amira because he didn't want Amira to have it. He flapped backwards and squeaked at the appearance of Ik-sha.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:29 am

Vanessa|Healer|Location: Fountain|Tags: Andi, Xander, Della
Vanessa sat on the edge of the fountain. “Okay,” She said with a sigh and focused on waiting for Xander to be able to move.

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM
Lexi laughed. “Maybe it was to test your endurance,” She said. “Maybe he assigned someone else and I decided to take over.” When Declan told her she was going to shadow him, she hadn’t realized that meant hanging out with him. Originally, she thought that just meant checking in on him (low key stalking xD) occasionally to make sure he was still alive for the attack. That was until Kyle told them they had to come back to the base. How Declan hadn’t realized putting them together all the time was simultaneously the greatest and worst idea, she didn’t know.

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick, Amira
Amira looked at the treat. She inched closer, hoping to take it without the kid being able to reach her. Malverick got it before she could, though.
Nikolai gasped. “Malwick! That for Mira,” He said.
“For Amira!!” Amira cawed at Malverick.
Marlona jumped and placed a hand over her heart as a stranger appeared. She eyed him. “Who are you?” She asked.
Nikolai walked toward Ik-sha, only to be stopped by Marlona putting her hand out in front of him. He looked up at her, confused, and waved at Ik-sha.
Amira cawed happily when she realized who it was. Nikolai’s hold went away as he was distracted. She flew to Ik-sha.

Tatum|Shapeshifter|Location: Front door|Tags: Bronwyn, Cinnamon, Moe, Sage, Percival
Tatum looked at him now that he had his coat and stuff off. Yeah, he really didn’t look like a stereotypical vampire, but everyone was different. “Hm. Not really,” Tatum said. She laughed a little. “I mean... I hope it is. This is Moe, by the way,” She said, referencing her friend.
Tatum smiled when Cinnamon approached. “Hi,” She said. “This is Cinnamon,” She told Percival. She knelt and scratched behind the bears ears.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:38 am

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Infirmary, crawling into a hole in a fake wall

Josere decided that she would just crawl into the hole. She wasn't sure what she was going to find, though, she had to be brave. She carefully started crawling through the hole, looking round cautiously. Whatever was in there didn't seem to be moving now, if there was anything in there at all. Though, she did get an eerie vibe...

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Infirmary

Sleeping

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: In the fountain

Xander's right arm continued to twitch. He did blink several times, though, the blinking didn't mean anything.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:57 am

Ik-sha - Current Location: Kitchen
Ik-sha opened his arms wide for the bird and hugged Amira, but very gently. His figure glitched and he let her sit on his shoulder. His eyes flowed brighter when he looked at the duo, he was about to leave when he saw the car. He blinked and poked it, wondering if he wanted to play with it.
Iksha ran a hand down his face. "Sure enough." He said back to her. "Ik-sha, do you mind returning the bird before playing with a remote car?" He looked at Lexi. "He's become a lot more self-minded now that you've named him. But he is apart of me, well he is me, so I control him basically, but he's me, so not to sound like he's not me.." he then thought about why he was even trying to explain this.
Ik-sha chirped to Iksha then teleported away.

Galaxy wiggled a little in the blanket.
The bug chirped at the shadow, making small 'hoo hoos' as if trying to communicate. They generally stopped after a while and looked at Josere.

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Fountain
Andi nodded to the two and headed toward the mansion. A small creak of a vine against the door from the mansion welcomed her back inside.

Malverick continued chomping on the treat, ignoring them haughtily. He dropped and flew into the air when Ik-sha appeared, flying onto the counter and screeching defensively.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:12 pm

Vanessa absentmindedly swirled her finger through the water, thinking back to when she told Xander stories. ”Nessa, there’s something here, in the dark. Listen,” Xander said. “That’s your echo... It’s okay. The only things in the dark are you and me.” But what if there really had been something there with them? Vanessa shivered as the idea came to her and she snapped back to reality.

“Really? I guess names do have power. I didn’t know that would happen,” She said. “I get it. So, to be clear, he’s not you?” Lexi deadpanned.

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick, Amira
“Hello?” Marlona waited, but although the strangers eyes glowed they didn’t tell her who they were. Someone Lexi knew? Amira seemed to recognize them.
Nikolai saw the stranger had glowing eyes. “Shiny!”
Amira cooed happily when he hugged her. She loved when Lexi gave her hugs. “Stop!” She yelled at Malverick. She sat on Ik-sha’s shoulder, tilting her head when he poked the car.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:02 am

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: A secret room behind a fake wall

Josere looked at where the bug was chirping at, and shined her flashlight at the shadow, revealing that there was a dark entity there. The pitch black entity seemed to be forming into something, as it tried to replicate Josere's frame. It wasn't big, yet, it wasn't small either. The dark entity didn't make a sound at all, and didn't seem to react to the bug nor flashlight. Josere herself was a bit startled, though, didn't pay much attention to it, since it didn't look like it was going to move. She decided that it was best not to mess with dark enitities and instead looked elsewhere, searching to see if she could find a way to unlock the book...

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Infirmary

Sleeping

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: In the fountain

Xander's right arm continued to twitch. His eyes seemed to drift close, as he became lost in his own thoughts...
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:45 am

Ik-sha - Current Location: Kitchen
"Toy." He said with fascination of the car. He nodded to the boy and Marlona before teleporting away.
Iksha nodded with annoyance. "Yes, names have power as you'll find." He shifted his position so he was facing her but still sitting. "To be clear," he mocked her tone. "I am Ik-sha. You, of course, might call him an illusion, because he's an unreal being, someone who ceases to exist." He paused, watching her (if there was a) reaction. "The only reason he's able to have a different personality and communicate with him is because I allowed a separate thought to form. Like how you talk or argue with yourself. But other then that, he's non-existent and a charter I like to play."
His tone became a little more serious, but his eyes showed only a fact. "Ik-sha could potentially exist as an actual person, but I think it would be funner to just have a bunch of random clones." He shrugged and didn't state any details.
*Ik-sha appeared with birb*

Buggy chirped, inching towards Josere and avoiding any eye contact with the entity and Josere.

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Infirmary
Andi petted the mansion's door frame before entering.

Malverick screeched and curled his talons on the counter, inching and getting ready to attack, but Iksha left.

omg yes it didn't delete it all yes
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:33 am

【Sage Woodlock】
~17~female~demisexual~demon~mood: scared~location: outside the mansion~tags: tatum, moe~mentions: percival~

within a few seconds of waiting, the door swings open to reveal a girl and a guy, who greets her warmly and introduces herself as tatum and the guy as moe. sage steps inside apprehensively and opens her mouth to respond, but before she can, there's another knock on the door and tatum opens it again to reveal another dude. this one introduces himself as percival with a calm and confident manner. as the two begin to talk, sage starts to feel a little uncomfortable. taking a deep breath, she decides to insert herself into the conversation. better now than never. these people don't know you, they don't hate you. you can be someone new! "hi tatum! i'm sage woodlock. i like the mansion! someone from my-" she pauses while she tries to figure out how to avoid the fact she's homeless, "neighbourhood told me about this place, but i'm still not quite sure what it is." she grins sheepishly at the girl.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:37 pm

(Smol boop) ^-^
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:45 pm

As Vanessa cleared her head, she saw dark, inky black substance in the fountain that seemed to be spreading toward her. Vanessa jerked her hand out of the water with a surprised squeak. Was it real? Or was she seeing things caused by her paranoia about something being in the secret room? She looked from the dark water to Xander..

“Wow. So serious. Okay, whatever. Go on,” Lexi said. She waited until he finished before she gave her commentary. “I would call him an illusion except for the fact that they can’t potentially become ‘self-minded’ or ‘possibly exist as a separate person’ because the point is that they appear real but are not, and that sounds somewhat real to me. But, thank you so much for that explanation. I really needed it.”
(Lexi being difficult lol)
“Thanks!” Amira told Ik-sha. A flurry of motion overtook Lexi’s attention for a moment as Amira all too eagerly yeeted over to her, sitting on her leg after a bit of flapping her wings to get settled. “Hullo,” said the raven. “Listen. Story time.”

Marlona/Nikolai|Base - Kitchen|Tags: Malverick Malwick
Marlona turned around and gave Malverick a look. “Alright, that’s enough bird time,” She said to Nikolai. “Mawlona, why,” Niko whined. Marlona opened the door. “You got to see both of them today. But they have to go home sometime,” She said.

Tatum|Shapeshifter|Location: Front door|Tags: Bronwyn, Cinnamon, Moe, Sage, Percival
“It’s okay!” Tatum said warmly. “A lot of people don’t know. Like, Rakari was super confused on why there was a random mansion in the middle of the forest when she got here. It’s basically a safe space for people with powers to live for however long they need to. There’s a lot to get used to or figure out about this place. Like, the kitchen magically restocks itself, and the fountain changes what type of water it has in it.”
Last edited by ruethefangirl on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items