A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural

Postby ruethefangirl » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:38 am

Vanessa|Healer|Location: Fountain|Tags: Xander, Della
Vanessa turned to Della. “Want to help [me carry Xander inside]?” She asked.

“Are you... okay...? Cold?” Nessa asked, concerned about his shiver. Obviously he wasn’t in the best state anyway but she was still worried.

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM, Copycat
You’re right... I should have dodged the nunchucks coming at me and the clone darting at me with a knife at the same time. *eye roll* would probably have been her comeback.
I love that too XD
“Ok,” Amira replied. As he walked off he could hear her say, “Happy Birthday raven... I can’t swim,” imitating Lexi’s voice for the first part.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:04 am

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Infirmary

Josere nodded silently, then looked at the now fading harvestor. The feeling of sadness came back to her as she stared at the fading dark entity. Josere closed her eyes, as if trying to hide the sadness she was feeling. Why did it have to be cruel... was it even cruel?

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Infirmary

Grimmiace could sense that Josere was saddened, but by what? The harvestor was evil, so Grimmiace thought that she wasn't sad because of it. It chirped at the bug, wanting to hear its opinion on the situation so far.

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: In the fountain

Xander impulsivly blinked twice, then stiffly shook his head. He then stiffly looked up at Nessa with wide, grey eyes.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:20 pm

Iksha - Current Location: Base
When he teleported to the base, he dodged inside and grabbed the first person he saw. A younger fellow (probably a year under him) with bright green eyes and brown hair. He grabbed him by the shoulders and looked him dead in the eye. "Erm, can I hel-" "Travel north-west to here, bring supplies. A scout by the name of Lexi's been injured and so have I, get there in two minutes or favorably less." "Oh, uh okay." The fellow looked confused, but recongnized her name. "What's your name?" Iksha asked, letting go of his shoulders. "Nick." He responded. "Alright Nick, your time starts now." With that, he teleported back.
-
Iksha teleported back and sat down. "I got myself some help, I would like to say I got 'us' some help but that sounds cheesy and unselfish."

Bug - Location: Infirmary
The bug took a little while to respond before chirping again to Grimmiace.

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Infirmary
Andi's adrenaline slowed down and she sighed, sitting down. "Uughh. I should probably eat something.. I haven't for a few days." She dusted off her hands from the crystals and looked at Josere. "I know it didn't look like the right decision, but had it effected you any longer.." she shook her head.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:37 am

Vanessa frowned, and looked a little confused at his response for a moment. “Oh... you looked like you were shivering. But I can see how you could not be okay... and I’m sorry, I really don’t know much about how to help...”

Amira pulled out a few stolen items, like a ring, a fancy pen, and a random thing Lexi snatched from Iksha, out of Lexi’s pocket to see what she had. “Ugh, you are so annoying. Whatever. Would not get you help either,” Amira mimicked Lexi’s voice again.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:07 am

It WAS wrong... Josere thought, sighing. She could've sworn she heard a whine from the harvestor before it faded completly. I would've known it was part of Declan's plan earlier than this, if it even was part of Declan's plan. Josere thought, growling a bit...

Grimmiace chirped at the bug, nodding. Grimmiace then looked up at Andi and chirped, "You think Josere's okay at all? I don't, and I really dislike that." Grimmiace didn't think that Andi could understand what it chirped, so it thought that she wouldn't know what it said.

Xander's eyes drifted closed as he was thinking. He then opened his eyes again as he stiffly moved, trying to get into the water. He did want to try to use his water powers right now, as that could end up failing miserably.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:20 pm

"Hey!" Iksha chuckled at how accurate the bird sounded. "At least I got help. Kid called Nick, seemed a little shaken up is all." He spotted the item on the ground. "I should've known." He said with a slight growl in his voice. Good thing I planted it, so now I know. He picked up the item, a metal dog tag with part of it ripped off.
Iksha
is what remained of it. He noticed the dart still in her hand, but he knew he shouldn't remove it.

The bug chirped to Grimmiace, seeming unaware of the tension.

Andi did hear what the Harvestor said, as well as Grimmiace. "Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Grim." She said to the creature in an unreadable tone. Andi got up. "It might try to connect with you still because of how dark your hand is- if it does, no matter what you must wake up, it can't spread." She started heading towards the door.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Nessa quietly watched for a moment, trying to see what he could and could not do first before helping.

Amira said, “Hey! Haha.” She picked up the ring, then drop it next to him. “Thank for help. Gift.” The bird had no idea who Nick was. She observed his reaction to the dog tag. “What? Yours? Important?” She wondered.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:40 pm

Josere remained silent, as if she was deep in thought. She just stood there, eyes still closed.

Grimmiace seemed confused for a moment, before chirping back at the bug. Grimmiace didn't seem too keen on sticking around, almost having a sense of danger being around Josere herself...

Xander did manage to get himself into the water, though, he didn't swim out. However, one could see his tail stiffly breaching the surface of the water and sinking back in the exact same spot a couple times, as if he was trying to swim, but couldn't.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:39 am

"Nah it's good, I've never been one for shiny-sparkly things anyways." He gave the ring back to Amira. He fiddled with the dog tag in his hand and grimaced. "Hardly of any importance. I should've burned it-" Iksha was about to chuck it when he heard stomping footsteps of a troop and got up, sliding it in his pocket. Nick's face appeared along with an estimated five others.
Nick - NPC - Location: Base
"Did I make it in time? I brought some friends." Nick looked at the bird, the girl on the ground, and the random guy standing. "Erm. What happened here?"

The bug chirped and looked at Josere, then Andi.

Andi watched Josere before nodding to Grimmiace and leaving the infirmary.

Teko raised his head from where he was on one of the infirmary beds. He had been watching the situation but didn't seem to notice the Harvestor.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Nessa brightened a bit. He couldn’t swim, but he still had way more movement than before. “You can do it,” She encouraged. She half regretting saying it because it sounded cliche, but words could help, sometimes.

“Ok.” Amira gladly took the ring back for herself. “I take shiny. Lexi take for remembering, sometimes. Said not forget friend if have their stuff. But most times for fun.”
As for what happened, Amira mimicked the hissing sound that Copycat made. “Fighting. Ouch!” She grabbed the pen in her talons(?) and chucked it at the unconscious Lexi to show how she got cut and hit with nunchucks. “‘Go ahead, stab me with it.’” Amira mentioned the dart.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items