A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural

Postby beani » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:33 am

Iksha - Current Location: Base
??? - Nicknamed Copy Cat - Location:?
Copy cat started warping slightly, as if the effects werent in full activation yet, Iksha wasn't sure if it comepletely passed through, but that's close to what happened when he got shot with one.
The Copy cat took out the dart from their knee and chucked it up to Amira. They whipped around and kicked Lexi's hand that didn't have a dagger before grabbing the one that did, the dart was in their hand and they started tilting it so if she moved her hand the dart would come in contact with her wrist.
Iksha couldn't shoot when Lexi was so close, and they had the dart in their hand as well. He unlatched the dagger that was attached to his ankle and held that in his free hand. Overall, this thing knew him well.Ok I promise I'm a good kid irl, I just roleplay hard XDD

Bug - Location: Infirmary
The bug chirped at Grimmiace, climbing onto his head.

Andi Carmen Victoria ~ Location; Infirmary
"The serum isn't quite enough to kill one of them, sadly enough." She sounded brutal, almost psychopathic, but it was only to protect the mansion. "Rather, it weakens them to a point of extreme daze and shrinks their abilities, making whatever reality you entered unstably and almost completely destroyed. It'll be gone in a few minutes, transporting to wherever away from here." She partially relaxed now that it was disabled.
"Be mad if you want, but neither I or the Victorians have found another way."
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:48 am

Vanessa|Healer|Location: Fountain|Tags: Xander, Della
“It appeared and disappeared so quickly... maybe Andi knows,” Vanessa mused. “Can you still not move?”

Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Base|Tags: Iksha SaRcAsM, Copycat
Ouch. That wasn’t how Lexi expected it to go down. The only way out of this one was some quick bluffs or a small sacrifice. “If you wanted to be this close, all you had to do was ask,” Lexi quipped as she was thinking her way out of this. It wasn’t ideal, but it wouldn’t hurt much if she got knocked out for a little bit, but at the same time, if both her and the Copycat were knocked out, Iksha would be on his own to deal with them. Or if she got knocked out but the Copycat still didn’t, that would also lead to nowhere. “Go ahead. Stick it in me. But, did you know that Marlona makes slow acting poisons that you can’t even feel effecting you until suddenly you’re on the ground, half conscious, with blood coming out of your ears and no idea where or who you are? Poisons that I coat all my daggers in... and that’s a nice cut you have there,” She said. “Of course, not all of them do that. Some only make you hallucinate, or simply immobilize you, but you know.” If they tried to use her dagger against her after she said that, they’d still have to move the dart first.
I totally get that XD

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:22 am

Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Infirmary

Josere opened her eyes and looked at Andi and simply said, "It was probably worse than that light entity that I encountered in my childhood." Josere understood there was no other way, and, even if there was, it would've probably involved death. Josere looked over at the harvestor, waiting for it to disappear.

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Infirmary

Grimmiace paused its growling to chirp at the bug. Grimmiace still looked a bit confused, so it looked to Andi.

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: In the fountain

Xander started moving his right arm slowly and stiffly, showing Nessa that it was getting better. Though, Xander knew better than to try to climb out of the fountain at the moment, though, he knew now that it was all going to be all right...
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:01 pm

The Copy cat only growled responsively in a eery way and inched the dart closer, the glow intensifying in its eyes and the grip becoming tighter.
"Wait a freaking second.." Iksha whispered under his breath. "Lexi!" Iksha called.
"It's a clone!"
As Iksha called, the clone inserted the dart straight into her hand.

Bug chirped, seeming satisfied Grimmiace had awoken.

"A light entity? Must have been a rare expirience for you, I assume." She said. Andi hadn't met a light entity, but she assumed they weren't too far off from this one. "We should be able to know where it spread because of the stain. What did you see?"
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:06 am

“Okay. Better,” Nessa said. She looked around the garden for anything else out of place, any other unnatural thing killing plants, but everything seemed okay now. “Do you want me to take you back into the mansion?” She asked.

After that bluff, she defiantly expected a different reaction. Like, letting her go, pleading for an antidote, admitting defeat. What was up with them? Lexi winced when their grip tightened. “Ouch- what?” Her attention snapped to Iksha. She unintentionally jerked her arm a bit when she twisted to look at him. She wished it had been an illusion of her standing there, so she could have been like “haha sike, you thought”, but nope. She really just took one for the team. Lexi made a pained sound as they stuck the dart in her hand. “Are you kidding me?! Stupid... cat...” Her version went black and she fell unconscious. (Oooooh!! XD I see now. They growled instead of chirping.)
Amira cawed angrily. She flew over to the Copycat and Lexi and landed a little bit away, then started to inch closer, paying attention to what the Copycat did.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:40 am

"Well, I wish that particular light entity that I encountered in my childhood didn't exist at all." Josere growled a bit, before closing her eyes. She tried to remember what objects and numbers. Soon, she opened her eyes again, and starting listing the objects off in order, saying, "There was a bandage on my right arm with the numbers 0-83 written in sharpie on it, one of the windows were open, a drawer with a handprint, and a chandelier. The chandelier had four dragons on them, each looking different. There were words either on, above, or below the dragons. The words were: Wrath, Strength, Weaponry, and Knowledge. Also under the dragons, there were the cardinal directions. The number 22 was written in roman numerals on one of the dragons, and another dragon on the chandelier had a scroll in its tail." Josere paused briefly before continuing, "Within the drawer itself, there was a flashlight with the number 38 on it and a locked book with dream catchers on it. Within the secret room, I found a half of a dream catcher and the bug found a silver key. One thing to note is that the dark entity was in the secret room with me."

Grimmiace looked confused as it listened to Josere. Grimmiace then looked up at the ceiling, and chirped, as if saying, "But there's no chandelier here!"

Xander slowly and stiffly nodded, looking at Nessa. Xander then stiffly looked at the water for a moment, seeming to think about something.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:39 am

Iksha didn't know how to feel at the moment. Part of him actually thought Lexi would just hop up saying it was a joke and how she tricked all of them, but nope she just fell and-OOF!
Iksha's thoughts were disrupted by a quick punch in the face by the jumping Copycat. He hung onto the branch with his legs and watched the Copycat fall downwards, he swung back around and teleported to where the other Cat was. CAT FIGHT!!! They kicked his hand that held the dagger but he grabbed their foot and twisted it around. They hissed loudly and grabbed their shoulder, then their leg. Iksha assumed they both hurt pretty badly. While they were occupied, Iksha chucked a taser at him. The taser hit Cat and shocked him, making him warp even more before disappearing in a flurry of pixels and one last screech of frusteration.

The bug chirped.

Andi's face stayed straight when Josere's talked, keen in interest. "Seems like you partially traveled to the past, because there used to be a chandelier similar to that. Though why a Harvestor knew about it is strange to hear." Andi said, thinking back and gesturing with her fingers. "Must've been ten or twenty years ago? I'm not sure. I think it might be in the back of the library, or storage even." Her fingers had small glass-like bits where she crushed the marble.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:27 pm

Vanessa turned to Della. “Want to help?” She asked. She wondered what Xander was thinking about. It must be really difficult not to be able to move much.., when would Xander return to how he was before? Why was it so difficult to figure out?

(That insult was partially directed at both of them btw XP)
One of the only times it wasn’t a trick or an illusion, and I get knocked out because it’s a CLONE!! He literally has his own clones, how did he not realize it sooner? is probably what she would have ranted, had she not been unconscious. Maybe the lack of response to her taunts was odd... but she wasn’t about to admit that she may have missed some clues.
The Copycat went away, so Amira landed on Lexi’s chest. Amira tilted her head to the side as she looked at her and poked Lexi’s nose with her beak. Lexi was still breathing so she moved to inspect the cut on Lexi’s leg.

Tatum|Shapeshifter|Location: Front door|Tags: Bronwyn, Cinnamon, Moe, Sage, Percival
“It’s okay!” Tatum said warmly. “A lot of people don’t know. Like, Rakari was super confused on why there was a random mansion in the middle of the forest when she got here. It’s basically a safe space for people with powers to live for however long they need to. There’s a lot to get used to or figure out about this place. Like, the kitchen magically restocks itself, and the fountain changes what type of water it has in it.”

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:53 pm

Josere looked back at the harvestor with a glint of suspicion. She opened her mouth a bit, as if going to ask something, but then she closed it again. Probably not the best idea to ask... She thought, looking at Andi. "It's strange, I can agree on that. Though, I'm more concerned about the numbers that I saw. That's just me though." Josere said absentmindedly.

Grimmiace seemed completely silent as it looked at Josere. It did chirp at the bug though.

Xander seemed to stare into the water, thinking. He did shiver a bit, though, he did seem zoned out.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:49 am

Iksha sighed and feel to his knees on the ground, grabbing his waist. "Shut up." He said to Lexi's unconscious body. "I can feel your irriatated state from even here." He grumbled to himself and scooted over to Lexi, checking her leg. "Well I for one think you should've been a little smarter on not getting your leg cut, maybe." The sarcastic one said. I love how he's continuing the conversation while she's unconscious XD "Okay, before I actually become serious and what-not, I think this is the quietest you've ever been, I mean really. Silence is not a poison." He looked at Amira. "I'm gonna go get help, you stay here and make vine references." He got up from the ground and -reluctantly- started at an even pace towards the base.

The bug seemed satisfied that they got chirps in response, so they cooed towards them and kept quiet while Grimmiace listened.

Andi nodded. "Yeah.. If the Mansion tells me anything in specific to what the harvestor's reality was like, I'll share it with you." The harvestor seemed to slowly disappear now, as if trying to stay. Andi gave it a harder glare before returning a softer gaze to Josere.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me