A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:50 am

Della - Lizard Hybrid - Female - Location: Front Door - Tags: Tatum, Leo, Moe, Cinnamon, Sketch

Della smiled and followed the others, excited to be going to the creek with them. “I’ve never been down to the creek before.” she answered Leo as she listened to the conversation happening around her. She listened carefully and her eyes widened at the mention of mermaids and exploring the sea. The lizard hybrid wanted to ask questions and comment on the fact that she was also attracted to warmth but she decided she would just listen for now. As Tatum transformed, she stepped back and giggled at the sight of her playing with Cinnamon. “Whoa! Cool!” she said as they reached the creek. She laughed as Tatum played a game of chase with Cinnamon and she and Leo ran towards the water and jumped in. “Here I come!” She exclaimed with glee before getting down on all fours and running for the creek. She slid through the mud, laughing as she hit the water.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:12 am

Rakari ~ Garden // Warwick
Realizing she scared him, she took a step back and waited for him to come down, which took a while but he made a good recovery. Rakari stared him down with her piercing blue eyes. Almond skin, dark hair, huge wings. Who knows what else. He didn't seem very intimidating with that smile. She watched him briefly before taking his hand. "Rakari. Welcome to the Mansion." She nodded to the building.

Leo -- Creek // Tatum, Della, Moe, Sketch
Cinnamon - ^^
"I haven't either, there's so much mud! I love it!" He exclaimed. "Cinnamon would be terrifying if he wasn't so fluffy though." Frog mutations hopped away, staring at the group, mad that they were disturbed so suddenly. "Look at the frogs' colors!" Leo gasped.

Andi ~ Hallway // Kayla, Aiya
Andi nodded. "I'm fine. The Mansion's been more awake than usual and speaking in a lot of different ways." Her eyes glimmered. "Thank you for asking, Kayla. I have Aiya from here. let Kaede, girl at the door, know that I'm down the hallway. Aiya, Your room is just down the hallway."

Training 'Gang' #4 -~ Hallway // Cadmyn, Rando
- Bowden, Gwen, Ux, Rayven, Zack -
Nick
"I have feelings too, ya ain't special, sweetheart. It's bad enough you're with Rando, what deals you got together?" Bowden stepped infront of Rando and looked at Cadmyn. His eyes flared with intensity at his last name. "Don't call me that." he growled.
"Bowden..." Ux watched him carefully. Nick walked up next to Bowden. "That hurt." He said.

Rando -- Hallway // Cadmyn, Gang #4
Malverick -- Dorm // ^^
"We don't have any deals, and if we did that's none of your concern, Heartwood." Rando's expression became pleased at Bowden's worthless threats.
"And I haven't a clue where Iksha went. Talk to Kyle about that, the two had something scheduled with Lexi, but you didn't hear that from me. Happy?" He said it all very quickly in a stern tone.
"Nick's right behind you looking stupid as usual. Come Cadmyn, we're going to work on healing Malverick after their mess." Nick walked up next to Bowden.

Iksha - Treehouse // Amira
"The DeClan flowers, they're around the place. I haven't noticed until now and I can't remember if they're poisonous. Wonder who planted them other than the man himself, hm?" Iksha nodded and leaned against the window frame. Ik-sha chirped. He returned with a stomped on, dirty flower and a very beautiful, clean one. "Lexi knows she can't get anything too nice from me. I don't expect her to keep it." Iksha snickered at the thought of her expression. "Hurry back, princess. I might get lonely." He held out the bag for Amira.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Vanessa|Healer|Location: Garden|Tags: Lexi
Lexi|Deception|Location: Garden|Tags: Vanessa
She tried to tell Lexi about some of the better things that had happened. Vanessa’s ears perked when she heard more people approaching the mansion.
Lexi listened to her talk for once. “Don’t get up, you’re my pillow.” She didn’t tell her she was also watching out for Amira to come back.
“Your turn,” Vanessa said. “A memory.” A reason why you stay there.
“I owe Rando weekly Girl Scout cookies.”
“Girl Scout cookies? Why?”
“It started out as a bet. And a joke.”

Amira|Raven|Tags: Iksha
Amira tilted her head. Flowers called Declan, too? She’d heard that repeated before. “‘You’ll have to go by something else. Now, pass me the Declan flowers,’” Amira mimicked Marlona’s voice. Amira chirped a few times at Ik-sha. “Hurry. Okay! Be back soon.” She flew off with the bag.

Kayla|Shapeshifter|Location: Hallway/Foyer|Tags: Aiya, Andi, Kaede, (Jesica, Francesca, Valentina, Isabella
Kayla didn’t know what Andi meant by the mansion being more awake, but she’d learned not to question it. “Okay, see ya!” She walked away. In the foyer, she saw quite a few newcomers standing around. “Hello new peeps! Andi, the owner, is down the hall if you need help,” She said.

Tatum|Shapeshifter|Location: Outside|Tags: Leo, Cinnamon, Della (Sketch, Moe)
Tatum laughed watching Della happily slide in mud. “Right, if fuzzy wuzzy had no hair. Whoa!” Tatum attempted to catch a frog in her cupped hands. “Wait, come back,” She giggled, following one of the frogs.

Camdyn|Robot|Location: Hallway|Tags: Rando, Training Gang #4
Wenla would have enjoyed arguing with him. Camdyn didn’t. Why did they have to do this? Camdyn stepped backward as Bowden stepped closer to Rando. “Why does it matter?” Why couldn’t people just talk around here? Why did it have to be about deals and using everyone? She didn’t like what Rando said about Nick, either, but she was happy to go. Camdyn followed Rando away from the group.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:29 pm

Aiya ‘Ai’- 17- f- she/her- bi- open- minor fire power- Kitsune x Neko- inside- Tags: Kayla, Andi

The red eared, and (neck length) haired girl looked around a moment. She blinked her green eyes as she did so. She tilted her head when Andi said the house had talked...She made a small sound, tensing, saying “K...Kaede?” She then sighed and nodded to Andi a bit. She looked down the hallway, saying “O...Okay,” and twitching her ears.

Kaede ‘Kae’- 17- f- she/her- bi- open- minor fire power- Kitsune x Neko- inside- Tags: Kayla, Andi

The blonde’s tail was still moving what seemed too quick. She still held the blonde, stuffed pretty fox. She hummed quietly and looked to the other girls that had arrived. She then looked to the one that spoke up to them all. “Thank you,” she said, and began to walk over there. She finally reached the area, seeing Aiya and saying “Sister.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Home for the Supernatural :D

Postby beani » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:07 am

Realizing she scared him, she took a step back and waited for him to come down, which took a while but he made a good recovery. Rakari stared him down with her piercing blue eyes. Almond skin, dark hair, huge wings. Who knows what else. He didn't seem very intimidating with that smile. She watched him briefly before taking his hand. "Rakari. Welcome to the Mansion." She nodded to the building.

Cinnamon - ^^
"Hey! You splashed me!" He laughed at Della and hurled a small mud ball her way, securely leaving his glasses on the shore. The frogs hobbled away as Leo attempted to catch one too. It popped pout of his hands as soon as he caught it. "AH, they're so slimy!"
Cinnamon's ears perked up at the frogs. He followed one tiny one and kept grunting when he got close.

Andi ~ Hallway // Kayla, Aiya, Kaede (Isabella, Jessica, Francesca, Valentina)
Lots of newcomers today. The names zoomed into her thoughts. Andi waved to Kaede. "Your room's close to Aiya's! And don't worry we can always change rooms in the future if needed, but the Mansion's right most of the time. We'll have the occasional loud snorer, or one who prefers to sleep in the kitchen than their rooms! Don't ask me how that works but every room is accustomed to the owner. Here's yours." The coffee was kicking in, but making a new person feel welcome, or special, was one of her favorite things to do. "Go ahead; open it."

- Bowden, Gwen, Ux, Rayven, Nick, Zack -
"Don't hurry back." Nick waved them off and turned to the group. "What went on in the dorm?"
"Sketchy. Something doesn't feel right." Bowden cast a deadly look at the two. "Well go sneak off if you want, you're good at that." Rayven shrugged.
"We were looking for you. Malverick got into the dorm somehow and Iksha came in, caught him, then sent him flying. It happened pretty fast." Ux showed him the long scratch.
Nick's eyebrows furrowed as he checked it. He studied the group like he never left. "I'm sure I locked it on the way out... I came in when Cadmyn said it was tainted. She knows something, I don't want to ask with Rando around. We could check for toxins?"
"How are we gonna get past Marlona, and what about class?" "Gibbs wasn't in a good mood so she told us to act like she taught us something."

Malverick -- Dorm // ^^
Rando walked away knowing no one was happy. "A bit of respect is all I'm asking." He relaxed. "Did I look exceptionally mean?" Malverick steadied himself but you could tell he was far from comfortable. "Lexi's anaconda-bird could fix him up quickly but

"Marlona?" What kind of conversation were they having "See you later. Copy everything she says!!" Iksha called back. Ik-aha teleported down there so Iksha could see through him, without moving from his spot. He studied the flowers a bit more. They had good length so they hadn't been disturbed before Ik-sha. Declan's not one for pretty things, so why would he have them here?
Last edited by beani on Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:14 am

Jesica Demonessia ~ 19 ~ Female ~ Straight ~ Demon - In Human Form ~ Tags: Kayla

Jesica looked to the girl and nodded once, smiling happily. "Thank you, I appreciate the welcome, it seems it'll take a bit to let my youngest sister to warm up to this place.."

~ Francesca Demonessia ~ 15 ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ Demon - In Human Form ~ Tags: Open

Francesca stood up straight, looking down the hall, she honestly didn't know what to do at this point.. Maybe find a few people to talk to?

~ Valentina Demonessia ~ 11 ~ Female ~Bisexual ~ Demon - In Human Form ~ Tags: Open

Valentina stayed near her twin sister, looking to Kayla, although she didn't respond, simply taking her twins hand as she looked around

~ Isabella Demonessia ~ 11 ~ Female ~Straight ~ Demon - In Human Form ~ Tags: Open

Isabella let go of Jesica's hand, looking to Valentina as she walked up to her, she figured she'd stay near her twin for now..
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:37 am

Aiya ‘Ai’- 17- f- she/her- bi- open- minor fire power- Kitsune x Neko- inside- Tags: Andi, Kaede

The red eared, and (neck length) haired girl looked blinked green eyes. She hummed quietly, and gave a bright smile. She hugged her twin sister a moment, then stepped back. She turned to her room, studying the door. She seemed to nod to herself a moment. As she turned to her sister, she asked “On three?” and nodded to the doors.

Kaede ‘Kae’- 17- f- she/her- bi- open- minor fire power- Kitsune x Neko- inside- Tags: Andi, Kaede

The blonde held the fox and waved back, hugging Ai back then. She then nodded to Andi, as she looked around a moment. “Loud snorers...” she muttered, not wanting to deal with that. “Someone sleeps in the kitchen?” she asked. She then nodded once more, before looking to Ai. She nodded, and said “Three,” then Ai said two, then she hesitated...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:47 pm

Kinda busy so I’ll edit my header thingys later xD

“I started sneaking into his office for ~stuff~ and eventually leaving a cookie for Malverick when I left.”
“Who?”
“His bird.”
“A bribe?”
“Maybe. I just thought it was funny. An item swap. Rando couldn’t fully prove it was me... until I ran into him while stealing said cookies from the kitchen. Then we made a bet. Something about seeing if I could actually fulfill a promise and other things. Oh, and one time a group of us high ranked scouts had this secret...” Lexi squinted at the shape of Amira coming closer. Was that... a care package? She sat up.

“Copy everything,” Amira repeated before she was gone. There was more to it than Amira knew. The flowers were no coincidence. Declan flowers were evasive, so once they were planted they spread quickly and overwhelmed the other plants.

“No problem! Sometimes it takes a bit longer for some people, but that’s okay. It becomes home eventually,” Kayla said. “I’m Kayla Hart, by the way. You’ll probably run into my sister Tatum at some point. Blonde hair, really short. She loves people. Everyone here is pretty friendly.”

Tatum caught one for a moment but let it go because it felt gross. And cold? She was sure she saw one leave frost in its wake. “Weird!” She ran back to the mud so she could throw a a ball at Leo.

Camdyn nodded. She wished the conversation could have gone differently. “Yes? I would not mess with you.” She looked at poor Malverick. “Anaconda bird?” Camdyn had seen the white bird before, but much less than she’d seen Malverick. How could the other bird fix his injuries?

Nikolai was playing with huge LEGO pieces when he suddenly started crying. Marlona picked him up. “Is it time for a nap, hm? What’s wrong?”
“Boo boo,” Nikolai sobbed.
“Did you pinch your finger?” Marlona looked at his little hand.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:44 pm

Jesica Demonessia ~ 19 ~ Female ~ Straight ~ Demon - In Human Form ~ Tags: Kayla

Jesica nodded once more, "Yes, I believe it will become a place she will be comfortable with.." Jesica then bowed her head slgihtly, "I am Jesica, Jesica Demonessia, it's a pleasure to meet you Kayla. I'm sure the meeting with your sister will be lovely"

~ Francesca Demonessia ~ 15 ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ Demon - In Human Form ~ Tags: Kayla

"Francesca.." The demon muttered, ooking down the hall, she honestly didn't know what to do at this point.. Maybe find a few people to talk to? "Can we.. Uh- explore? If we wanna?" She raised her hand slightly

~ Valentina Demonessia ~ 11 ~ Female ~Bisexual ~ Demon - In Human Form ~ Tags: Kayla.. Sorta?

Valentina held Isabella's hand, she grumbled softly, not answering back.

~ Isabella Demonessia ~ 11 ~ Female ~Straight ~ Demon - In Human Form ~ Tags: Kayla

Isabella stepped a foot closer to Kayla, "Um.. My name is Isabella.. And this is my sissy Tina.."
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Home for the Supernatural :D

Postby beani » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:32 am

Cinnamon - ^^
"Hey! You splashed me!" He laughed at Della and hurled a small mud ball her way, securely leaving his glasses on the shore.
"What's that- HEY!!" Leo noticed the mud ball too soon. It hit right on his shoulder and the side of his face. "AH, TATUM!!" Leo screamed and tried to keep a straight face... and then started laughing. He bent down to pick up some more mud and hurled it at Tatum.
Cinnamon squeaked and sniffed the frost the frogs left behind. It smelled very strange.

Andi ~ Hallway // Kayla, Aiya, Kaede (Isabella, Jessica, Francesca, Valentina)
As their doors opened, they both could see that it was exactly customized to how they would want it. Andi smiled at their reactions. "What do you think? The Mansion always knows." It still surprised Andi how quickly the Mansion could figure out someone's preferences and personality.

- Bowden, Gwen, Ux, Rayven, Nick, Zack -
"She runs the poisons, but if she finds us she'll want favors." still kinda weird why a cook would run such a deadly station The thought hovered like a thick cloud above the group. "But if we explain it - ow - maybe she won't." Ux winced.
"We have to find Iksha too, make him pay somehow." Rayven scowled.
"He's somewhat of a guest and a higher rank. He could be anywhere."
"Stop shooting my ideas down."

Malverick -- ^^ // ^^
"Good to hear." There was a veterinary section for the dogs, but that didn't last long. "Yes, I still don't know how her creature works. One moment it's a bird next it's a snake. Lexi's too protective of it to let me observe." He shook his head.

Iksha didn't know much about flowers, after all what was there to know? Pretty things that take up too much time and die as soon as you put effort into it. He did know poisonous herbs and plants, though. Ik-sha took his arrow from his belt and carefully lifted the plant, trying not to harm or disturb it too much.
I can relate, Nikolai-
Just vibing, hbu?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me