Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Not here » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:26 pm

«—Jessica Marie
«—Unknown age
«—Female
«—Daemon; Golden Eagle
«—Manor
«—Lillyanne & Lawrence
She took off, out of the room, and down the hall. While leading him upstairs, she would periodically stop and turn back to see if he was still following her. Still climbing the floors, she took him all the way to the attic, where she moved aside a curtain, revealing all the shiny things she has collected on her travels. Screw drivers, jewelry, broken mirrors. One piece stood out from the rest. It was a collar with black leather and a rose gold plate, spelling out ‘Jessica’. Behind the collar was a large mirror, constructed of broken pieces. She sat the hand chief down in front of the mirror and turned into her black wolf, looking at Lawrence. She was trying to see what he was thinking about her hide out with her lovely collection that she took pride in.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Lawrance/ permanently 19/ spirit/ butler/ tages: Jesica
Lawrence stared in awe at the collection of objects. It was full of things most people would not notice but this creature clearly treasured those objects. He could clearly see it was a collection many years in the making. "It's... They're..." Lawrence was at a lost for words, he had no idea what to say about this butifle collection that the creature clearly took pride in, it was all so stunning. He was suddenly grad his sister hadn't followed because she would be making so much fun of him right now for floating there tungtied and slack-jawed. It was rare that Lawrence was at a loss for words.

Lillyanne/ permanently 19/ spirit/ Maid/ tags: Open
Lillyanne smiled at her brother as he kissed her cheek and told her he would see her later. After he left she put everything away and floated out to the garden. As she floated along she stopped by the roses, they were her favorites and gently stroked their petals.

(Please pm me to say this went threw for some reason this RP doesn't like my posts)
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:08 pm

Cecil--Male--20--Demon--Butler--Crush: None yet--Tags: None

Cecil rummaged through the kitchen drawers until he found what he was looking for: A knife. He pulled all the knives out to compare them by size on the counter and lined them up symmetrically. He picked the one he liked and put it in his pocket, while he put the rest of the knives back into their drawers. He liked knives, but didn't know why he liked them. Maybe it was because they were shiny and used to cut up all sorts of things.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:06 pm

||Larkin Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Room | Tags: LeMarc, Mika, Dexter||

Larkin observed as Dexter cradled his injured hand and a disgruntled frown now permeated the his features. The visitor didn’t seem well at all and looked rather faint in his opinion. Upon hearing what his niece was saying behind them, Larkin’s frown turned slightly more into a doleful one. Although he tried to hide the fact and nodded at Dexter’s apology, shooting Lemarc a sideward glance. He didn’t particularly dare to get angry at the butler but it would seem that he had also forgotten his manners. “It’s not your fault as it’s not something we tend to discuss with everyone.” Perhaps it should be though, Larkin thought, though it’s not like Mikazuki to attack people. The idea of her possibly going down the road of Franz made Lark mentally shiver in fear. “LeMarc, why don’t you take care of our guest while I go tend to my niece?” Larkin had suggested, although it was made more clear that it was an order. Dipping his head in apology to Dexter, Lark turned around and headed over to his seated kin. The man waited a few heartbeats before crossing his arms in disappointment and sighing. “Mika, why don’t we go back to my office so we can have a little chat? I am rather interested in the series of events that have just conspired here. I know it’s not like you to act out in this way.” Larkin then proceeded with offering out an arm to the vampire. He wanted to reserve his feelings until they were in a more secure and private space.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Hallway | Tags: Fal||

Yeah, I was actually just cleaning up in there earlier. A few people must have decided to play games pretty late last night.” Adelina commented and she recalled the mess it had been that morning. She followed Facilier when he started heading to the game room. Keeping pace not behind him but not quite next to him either. Just somewhere between the two, kind of diagonal to him. Adelia’s face kind of flushed from his question and she proceeded to answer “It’s a history a book. It’s about the four kingdoms all the way back in the medieval era. It’s rather interesting and the names are pretty easy to remember, however I feel like there was also quite a few wars. I guess that is probably normal between like countries though.” This made her sound lame, didn’t it? Adelia kind of dunked her head and kept walking in slight shame and embarrassment.

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Marc-Anthony||

~~~~~

||Katheryne Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Evan’s Cabin | Tags: Evan||

Katheryne pressed her lips together at Evan’s statement, lost at what to say to him other than she cared. However, she felt that wouldn’t be enough for him or that he would care. Unfortunately, she felt some sort of attachment to the spirit and yet there wasn’t a full real reason to be yet. She couldn’t even answer herself on why she said yes to Evan’s offer to stay at the cabin to begin with. Maybe she felt attached because he gave her a place to stay. Maybe they was perhaps because someone had shown her some sort of kindness after a long time. Or maybe just the fact she understood the fact what it was like to be lonely and was perhaps a little lonely herself. Crossing her arms gently, Katie turned her gaze up to the sky and the space between her eyes furrowed slightly. She was silent a few moments before finally answering his question. She didn’t want to admit what was happening in case Evan wanted to try again to see if he would be permanently gone. Instead, she only told him part of the truth, even if it did make her selfish. “That I would be alone again..” Katie murmured, narrowing her eyes at the rather clear sky before glancing around the garden. She felt the urge to leave again but this time, for a different reason instead of an angry spirit. The werewolf felt rather vulnerable and her instinct was just to go hide somewhere, not having to face with the other person. Especially after sharing what she had already about her past and now admitting that. However, there was a deeper fear that became more prominent but for now, she stayed put and didn’t move.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rose and Knight | Tagged: Hershel

Postby Good.Pointe » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:25 pm

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 | 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 (𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲) | 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞 | 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧

xxxxxose smiled at Hershel as he spoke of his cats.
He seemed to genuinely care for them, and that's something she always loved in people. She notes his body language go from active to quiet for a short moment.
xxxxxHis question caught her off guard, and she lets it mull over in her head. She hadn't heard of anywhere other than rentals and the occasional property for sale. She'd heard rumors of a manor that took in a few guests, but she'd never seen it, and rumors are rumors.

xxxxx"No, I don't believe I do, unfortunately.." she answered, continuing to ponder.
xxxxxRose's good nature started to combat her answer. The idea of having someone having to stay out on the streets started to creep up into her mind. Hershel seemed like a genuinely good man, and it would only be a few weeks.. but she was alone here, and true intentions could be masked by his disposition. She tosses the idea around before landing on a decision.

xxxxx"Where are you staying now?" she asks, after a short while of deliberating.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐆𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭 | 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧

xxxxx𝕂night grazes, staying on edge, turning back the direction he came so he wouldn't forget where Rose was. He stays visible to the roaming public. His brown eyes jumped to any sound made, reassuring that he was under no threat. He flicked his ears and took in his surroundings more and more. A sign here, a fence there, and a local point of interest elsewhere. He made mental notes, and continues to eat his grass.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:47 am

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Lark, lil vamp, boi, leslie, keety

Oh how desperately LeMarc wants to respond to the guest with his own sarcastic musings of the matter, for certain apologies do not clean up the blood staining the floor. But Larkin speaks and LeMarc must listen to him.

It's a decidedly bad idea to put LeMarc in charge of the bleeding guest. LeMarc knows this. Larkin most surely knows this. But the look on the man's face leaves little room for argument. LeMarc frowns slightly, but relents, bowing to both Mika and Larkin. "Of course, sir."

He turns to the guest, looking at him with no shortage of vitriol. He opens his mouth to speak to him, only to pause for a moment, and dart his head to the door, glaring daggers at a small figure trying to run away. "Oh no you don't." LeMarc snaps, lifting a gloved hand with a flourish. His telekinesis wraps around the kitty's body, tugging him into the air.The little mongrel, ahem, cat, is pulled from the floor and sent not so gently over to the bloody vampire, dropping unceremoniously into her lap with a snap from the butler. "Take this with you." He says promptly, then finally turns to the guest. "This way, sir. I will treat your wound." He waves towards the exit, already walking out the room. "Clean this up, Leslie." Is the last call he makes before he disappears into the hallway.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: 'some stupid northerner', 'stolen prey'

Eadgyd glares down at the mortal. Ugh, sniveling little wimp. "Oh shut up you bloody pansy-" The kelpie screeches suddenly, a horrid sound that would better fit a velociraptor than a woman, as the northerner kicks her, less because it hurts and more because how dare he lay his filthy touch upon her! "Shut it you pretty boy huldrakarl! You lured him to my bog, he's mine, you worthless piece of-" She starts hissing before her words turn to a garbled mess of swears and oaths, apparently giving up on talking altogether as she lets go of the mortal to straight up launch herself with an inhuman speed at the trespassing creature, claws and pointy pointy teeth both bared.

Prism Princess|Emilia Stein|Tourist?|Abnormal Human|Tagged: Open

"Well, then you'll be happy to know that you're also stupid, gargoyle." Emilia sneers. She points a perfectly manicured finger at the woman accusingly. "Don't think I'm going to fall for your false-polite act. I'm not an idiot!" Emilia crosses her arms and huffs dramatically, making a point to turn her nose up at the stranger. "I don't need your useless help, guano-girl. I can find the stupid hotel on my own!" Unlikely.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:57 am

yrus L. 𝔇esdemona- "You don't know what a man's loss is."
43-Male | Grim Reaper | Manor Guest | Homo-None | tags;xxx
───────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Where was he supposed to go again? Who knows. He just took a seat on one of the benches that the lovely town had to offer. He had a job to do. Didn't someone get brutally murdered by a wolf? Maybe. Cyrus looked down his little leather book and opened it, not really interested in something that was collected already, around the time where he was supposed to collect the unfortunate soul. Oh well, at least Vakal and his twin was off somewhere, judging the soul.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
"I thougt so...you mangy angel." she jabbed playfully at Valac, giving a goofy grin. She moved her pay to his face and pushed it again. "I would so. And no, I refuse to get off of you since I'm just now falling alseep." Without further hesitation, Everest curled up around Valac and closed her eyes. But without any sort of warning, she sprung up and out of the chair, "I shouldn't keep you hostage, we have already gotten in enough trouble already. With the law. We don't need no crazy old ladies calling the law because an angel child is missing."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; Addy
xxxxxxxx
Cleaning up after your own kind's mess, well, okay, there were a few... creatures that played in the game room on their spare time; but you should know that to clean- oh look, he's rambling. He shouldn't really go off the handle about this as he really didn't pick up after himself when he was residing somewhere else...the staff had to question his ability to keep his room clean. At least he was doing better about keeping his room organized. He blinked when his question was answered about the book, "A pretty few? I guess...its normal. Depending on the size of the country...Also, the kingdom names are easy to remember, right? Do you mind telling me what they are?" WHy is hE bEInG nICE to ThiS CHI- hUman? Thoughts can be a struggle when you are talking to a person whom you are afraid of and whom you hate.

xxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Nico
xxxxxxxx
Mary yawned a little, now getting slightly weary of this. He did have a run in of a few folks, and he didn't have a nap...and you expect children his age to take naps, otherwise they would go off the wall, destorying everything in their paths, which that was something that Mary grew out of, but not completly.

He blinked when Nico finished his side of the story, "'Then why don't you go back with me?' Lambchop asked, hoping that would be enough to persuade Sir Gilbert,'Its lonely over there, and I had a little fun running around the castle...even though I did get you fired. Plus why should you go back? You said that you didn't like the farm, so there's a reason to go back to the castle.'"

xxxxxxxx

𝔖
tellaluna- *Aggressive Clicking Noises* "Lookie here, how queer."
13-Female | Ghost Bat | Manor Animal | Unknown-None | tags; Spike
─────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxx
She smiled at the reassurance, but she still had some doubts about a couple of things. No one really likes creatures of her sort, especially rats and other critters, but it seemed that Spike and the weird man enjoyed her presence. "Not everyone likes winged rats like me. But your companion Wendy seems nice enough to meet!... Thank you for the reassurance." was that correct to say? Hopefully, it was. Stellaluna watched as the dog lowered himself to the ground, soon to offer her a ride on his back so she didn't have to...scamper around as he put it. "That...would be nice, actually!" she said as she tried to find an easy way to get onto Spike's back. Once she found that spot, she gladly climbed onto the dog's back. "Onward my trusty steed!"
[/quote]
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[spike || 8] [stella || 24] [dexter || 5] [evan || 30]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:14 pm

[pike]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [three] [male] [pit-bull] [manor animal] [location, hallway] [mentions, none] [tags, stellaluna]
      waiting for stellaluna to climb onto his back spike cocked his head as she said she was a rat. i thought you said you were a bat? spike had never encountered a rat before either so to him it was mighty possible that stellaluna is a rat and not a bat, but he could of sworn she had called herself a bat before now. wendy is very nice, the nicest human i know! she loves meeting people and animals all the time, she's so friendly. wendy was spike's best friend, sure he had other dog friends but none of them compared to his human companion in his eyes. once stellaluna had secured herself onto his back the pit-bull rushed forward, he would have barked if not for the necklace clamped between his teeth. onward it is! running through the halls of the manor spike tried to pick up wendys scent around. his nose low to the ground as he deeply inhaled. gathering strange smells from all over, none of them familiar. spike thought that perhaps she was in another part of the big house and he had gotten turned around. following his own scent back the way he had come he passed where he had met stellaluna. at this point he began to recognize the way he had come from both visually and olfactory. wendys scent was close but faint, it was mostly masked by the smell of iron. her blood that she had shed after injuring herself. stopping at a doorway he peered into the bathroom, the floor still covered in her blood. but neither her or the man from before were to be seen. where was wendy? worry started to fill the young dogs mind. i-i can't find her. i don't know where she is. dropping the necklace spike turned around and looked either way down the corridor. he let out a whine to try and see if wendy would come running to him. typically when he whined she would come to him, but this time she didn't appear. something happened to her. i have to find her stellaluna! he was beginning to panic, pacing from side to side.

[tella..skye]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [pansexual] [manor guest] [location, arcs house] [mentions, none] [tags, arc]
      stella couldn't help but chuckle at the face arc made when she offered to teach him how to be a thief. the teen was probably too innocent to even attempt picking a pocket, the role of a thief wouldn't suit him well anyway. but stella still pressed the subject, jokingly though. you never know, if done right stealing can fix quite a few problems. take it from a seasoned expert. just as long as you don't get caught you're sure to bring in some cash. and if you do get caught all you have to do is lie your way out. of course when stella did get caught for picking pockets and stealing there was always her brother tyler to the rescue. since she has never been the best at lying tyler would be the one to butt in and get them out of trouble using his puppy dog eyes and innocence, swaying the victim or cops into letting them go. that or he would turn himself and stella invisible and they'd book it out of there. though it was rare that stella ever got caught. but I digress. sitting up stella nodded as arc went on about finding a job and making money and moving into the motel that doesn't actually exist. the look he gave stella told her that he knew something, perhaps that she was lying and she waited for him to say something or ask her about the manor, but he didn't. instead arc mumbled a thanks to her. yeah, no problem. anytime you need a smack of reality i'm here. don't be surprised if i actually smack you though. while it sounded like stella might be joking, she wasn't. it wouldn't be the first time she had slapped some sense into someone, mostly her sister who could act stupid at times, but she wasn't afraid to smack anyone. sniffing the air stella crinkled her nose. boy, you stink. go take a shower. i'll be here definitely not going through your stuff. again, it was hard to tell if she was joking or not, it's a fifty fifty chance that she may or may not snoop around arcs room.

[exter..black]
      [twenty two] [male] [inhuman] [pansexual] [manor guest] [location, kitchen] [mentions, none]
      [tags, mikazuki, larkin, lemarc] ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      when the young maid entered the kitchen and began asking questions dexter had wished she'd been around moments before when he had described what had happened. at first not interested in what she was saying since she was directing her focus to mikazuki the man returned his attention back to larkin who was addressing him. i can understand why, but perhaps if it was known that mikazuki is in fact capable of herself then there wouldn't have been an accident in the first place. dexter said not in a way that made him sound rude but definitely hinted at an annoyance he had with the whole ordeal. as larkin moved on to deal with mikazuki dexter turned to the maid as she was now directing questions toward him. ah, yes, lunar is mine. your have a good eye for birds, she's a zone-tailed hawk. i can assure you she's more passive than most birds of prey, she won't harm a guest. he reassured, though lunar could be quite the aggressive type when she needs to be. if dexter hadn't managed to shove mikazuki off of him then lunar surely would have stepped in and clawed the vampire, possibly resulting in something quite regrettable to happen. clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth the noise signaled for lunar to come, which she did. swooping off of the refrigerator she lands on dexters left shoulder with a soft grunt. once the bird was comfortably positioned on his shoulder dexter started after lemarc as the butler lead him out of the kitchen. it was clear by the look in the mans eyes that he was displeased with dexter. once they were out of the kitchen dexter expected there to be a lecture from the butler. as they left the kitchen dexter stared down at mikazuki not saying anything as he walked by her. it still stunned him that anyone would attack him and he most definitely planned on returning the favor.

[van..grace]
      [seventy, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [location, old cabin]
      [mentions, none] [tags, katheryne] ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      evan silently sat watching katie as she looked up to the sky. there was a brief moment of silence after his question as she seemed to be thinking about her answer. when she did finally give a reason as to why she was scared evan was slightly surprised. she was afraid of being alone again? throughout his time with her evan had picked up that katie was quite used to being by herself and not needing people. he didn't expect her to answer that being alone was what she feared. though he supposed being alone didn't quite mean someone liked it, loneliness tended to coincide with being on ones own. evan should know, he's been on his own for five decades and every moment he's wished for someone to be by his side. surprise faded into understanding as he solemnly nodded. but still, he dwelled on her reply. it stuck with him as he understood the feeling well. don't worry, i'm not going anywhere. trust me, i've tried everything i could think of to fade into whatever the other side entails and nothing has worked. you're stuck with me. the last sentence was a joke and for once it was clear that it was a joke for the end of his lips rose up in a small smile and there was a hint of a joking tone in his voice. however everything that came before it was spoken woefully. it was true, evan had tried many times to fade into the next life, but everything he tried didn't bring him any closer to fully dying. in fact this breakdown was the first time he had flickered back and forth like that, the closest he had gotten yet to fading out of existence.

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostykitty » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:46 am

Alexander | Tagged; Vengal
Alexander let’s his smile fall upon seeing that Vengal was shaken by the scene, too. Even though he still didn’t want to talk about it. He was still worried about getting in trouble for not supervising well enough, allowing catastrophe to take place. What if it got him fired? How would he see Vengal then?
He looks up at Vengal and takes a deep breath. Seeing his grin made him feel better, and a small smile crept across his face. “I never would have thought we would start setting the table at the table,” He says softly, shaking his head. He walks over beside his friend and sets down his bowls, too. He also sets down his handful of cutlery before starting to take the bowls and lay them out. “Thank you for your help, Vengal...”

Torbjorn/Viktor | Tagged; Eadgyd, Aerik
Viktor gulps as Eadgyd lets out the unholy scream. He keeps holding onto the man just in case she tries to yank on him another time. He grimaces a little bit as the woman in front of him starts to hiss and curse, but keeps watching her hands, waiting for her to let him go. As soon as she does, he tosses the boy aside back towards the shore.
“Go!” The nøkken shouts at him quickly, “Get out of here, I’ll have you’re violin ready tomorrow!” Then, he braces himself for the impact of the woman, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth with his arms out in front of him. His form was still falling apart, but held together enough to keep him solidly together.
frostykitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:46 pm

||Larkin Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Room | Tags: LeMarc, Mika, Dexter||

Larkin observed as Dexter cradled his injured hand and a disgruntled frown now permeated the his features. The visitor didn’t seem well at all and looked rather faint in his opinion. Upon hearing what his niece was saying behind them, Larkin’s frown turned slightly more into a doleful one. Although he tried to hide the fact and nodded at Dexter’s apology, shooting Lemarc a sideward glance. He didn’t particularly dare to get angry at the butler but it would seem that he had also forgotten his manners. “It’s not your fault as it’s not something we tend to discuss with everyone.” Perhaps it should be though, Larkin thought, though it’s not like Mikazuki to attack people. The idea of her possibly going down the road of Franz made Lark mentally shiver in fear. “LeMarc, why don’t you take care of our guest while I go tend to my niece?” Larkin had suggested, although it was made more clear that it was an order. Dipping his head in apology to Dexter, Lark turned around and headed over to his seated kin. The man waited a few heartbeats before crossing his arms in disappointment and sighing. “Mika, why don’t we go back to my office so we can have a little chat? I am rather interested in the series of events that have just conspired here. I know it’s not like you to act out in this way.” Larkin then proceeded with offering out an arm to the vampire. He wanted to reserve his feelings until they were in a more secure and private space.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Hallway | Tags: Fal||

Well there is the Azure Kingdom, which I remember by thinking of the color. Nova... Ordell. And then... ” Adelia’s mind always blanked in this one, even though it was pretty simple to remember. Her brown eyes looked up and slightly to the right as she focused on trying to remember the last kingdom. “Fiammatta!” The human blurred out with triumph and pointed at the ceiling with the pointer finger in her right hand. “Those are the four kingdoms the book talks about, although there is naturally more that exists. I would recommend you reading it sometime.” Adelia said and smiled happily, glad she was able to remember all of them. It would have made her look pretty foolish if she hadn’t after all.

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Marc-Anthony||

~~~~~

||Katheryne Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Evan’s Cabin | Tags: Evan||

Katheryne shifted into a more comfortable position and wrapped her arms lightly around herself. After what she had witnessed after the short time of knowing Evan, he seemed to have been pretty close into fading. Whether it was into the other side, next life, or someplace else was unknown to Katie. She trusted Evan's words but was uncertain if something else was bound to happen. "Maybe you just aren't ready yet to go to whatever lies ahead. So until then, perhaps you are stuck with me too." She returned the joke, a corner of her mouth lifting up into a soft smirk. She knew there was a very great chance things could change, they always tend to. How else was she always wandering alone after all? However, in this moment Katheryne tried blocking out those overhanging doubts and tried to look at the positive. Glancing over the flowers in the basket, Katie figured it was probably just going to be an abandoned project for the day. She was curious if the plucked flowered was considered dead enough for Evan to touch but she thought it was too soon. After all, it the was the flowers that had caused the outburst in the first place.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me