Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby r0adkill » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:26 pm

๐‘‹๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘™

Nephilim | Male | Appears 20 | Stablehand | Bisexual

โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝ โœฆ โ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•

With a yawn, Xzavier got to work. He picked a curry comb from his groom box and worked the grime out of Mona's fur. Once he had efficiently loosened the dirt from her pelt, he picked up a soft brush and swept it over her body. Once silver-grey fur shone again, the stablehand moved onto a hoof pick. With a bit of coaxing, he got Mona's hoof up and began to pick the mud from it. He repeated the process for all hooves before giving her mane and tail a quick brush. Once he was satisfied, he put the groom box away and came back with his tack. A saddle pad was followed by a saddle, tightened and secured to the horses back. Xzavier slid the bridle on with relative ease, leaving Mona ready for a ride. Taking her reins, he guided her from her stall and out of the stables before jumping on.

๐‘‰๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘

Fallen angel | Male | Appears 12 | Townsfolk

Valac couldn't help the small smile that crossed his face at Everest's words, scratching behind her ears as he listened to her. "Of course I'll be back, you mangy mutt. I've still got steaks to repay you with, after all," He said, his smile breaking into a grin. It was a relief to know that Everest wanted him to return, the promise of friendship bringing a bit of joy to his blackened heart. His grin only grew with Everest's apology, a laugh threatening to escape him. "Well I was the one who attacked him and I don't regret it in the least bit," He told her, gently pulling on one of her ears as he pet the black mass of fur.

๐‘€๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘– ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ

Vampire | Female | Appears 9 | Stoker Family Member

Approaching footsteps sent Mika into even more of a panic, blindly fumbling for more blood to scoop into her hands. Once the footsteps came to a halt, the young vampire froze. Lemarc's voice brought a wave of shame over her, the gentle concern in his voice making her want to gag. Unsure of how to act or what to say, she let her gaze fall to her lap as she wrung her hands. She heard her uncles footsteps move past her, hesitant and unsure. His apology to their guest brought a sour look to her face, her hands clenching into bloodied fists. "It doesn't matter," She finally spat out, gritting her teeth together in a mixture of anger, frustration, and shame. Condescended for looking like a child, feared for being a vampire, disregarded for being blind. Everything was welling up in the small body that Mika felt trapped in. Her emotions felt overwhelming and it was beginning to wear her down.

"Nothing matters! None of it! I wish I had died alongside my parents!" Her yelling quickly turned into an uncontrollable sob, the young girl futilely rubbing at her eyes to dissipate her tears. This only resulted in blood being smeared across her face, only broken up by the tear tracks on her cheeks. "It's not fair," She hiccuped, keeping her gaze to her lap. Though she couldn't see, she couldn't bear to look up to Lemarc and let him see her in all her distress. His tone of voice was unnerving as it was the closest to worried she had ever heard from him. The thought of rattling the feared head butler brought a lump to her throat.

r0adkill wrote:
๐‘Š๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”

Human/Healer | Male | 19 | Townsfolk

Deep brown eyes blinked open, still heavy from sleep. A deep sigh followed as Young pulled the blankets back over himself, tossing onto his other side as he did so. For a short while, he attempted to fall back asleep but eventually the blonde rolled out of bed. The room was quiet, other than the soft trickle of water coming from the filter of an aquarium. Though he had been living in the small studio apartment above his flower shop for about a year now, the room was sparsely decorated. A full sized bed with a soft white comforter took up the right corner of the area. Across from the bed hung a television and under that, a large aquarium placed on top of a dresser. On the right side of his room was a petite kitchen, separated with a breakfast bar and filled with plants. Opposite of that was a small work space.

Young let out a sigh as he checked his phone, realizing that he had slept far past the shops opening time. He crossed the room to his dresser, pulling out a pair of black jeans and a white button up. The button up was rolled to the elbow and tucked into his jeans. He slipped his phone into his back pocket and made his way to the small bathroom in the apartment. Washing his face and brushing his teeth quickly, he took a final look at himself in the mirror before making his way down the stairs leading into the shop.

A pair of black gloves were pulled onto pale hands which then turned the lock on the shop doors and flipped the sign from closed to open. He kicked open the door and placed a door step to keep it open before making his way towards the counter of the shop, picking up a moisture tester and checking the soils of his plants.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Lark, lil vamp, boi

"Now now, no need to be so dramatic, Mademoiselle." LeMarc chides, pulling out a handkerchief from his pocket as he is seemingly unfazed by the young vampire's tantrum. The glass on the floor begins to rise from the blood, floating around the others in spirals and swirls as it finds its way into the garbage, casually taking care of itself as its controller focuses his efforts elsewhere. "The drama is for the stage, after all."

Tears, however, were always for behind the curtains. LeMarc himself hadn't cried since he was ten, and even then the tears did not last. It was odd, and a little bit uncomfortable, to have to face them now on another. He kneels down and raises the handkerchief to the young miss's face, intending to wipe at the blood himself, but the look on her face says that's perhaps not a wise idea, so he sets it on top of her hands with a gentle pat. "Clean yourself up."

"As for you, sir," The butler stands and turns on the guest, hardening his gaze. Larkin had sought to apologise to the man, but as far as LeMarc saw it he was just as responsible for being bitten as the one who bit him. Technically, LeMarc is fully aware that he is supposed to be nice to the guests, but he always struggled with the idea that these charlatans were anything like the Stoker family. And really, no matter what, he has priorities. Had this been anyone else (bar, perhaps, Larkin) he would have scolded them too. "You should know better than to pick a fight with a hundred year old vampire. Now your blood is all over the floor. How very rude of you." Priorities.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: 'some stupid northerner', 'stolen prey'

"Eat him?!" Eadgyd calls out, aghast. She yanks the boy back towards her in a game of human tug-o-war, glaring at the northerner. "Ew, gross! What do you think I am, a bleedin' brag?" Of all the things this guy could say to her, this is apparently the most offensive. "Ugh, no, have you seen him? He's filthy! I was just going to drink his tears then steal his secrets before dragging him to the bottom of the lake and watching as he slowly, painfully drowns to death. You think aem an animal or somethin'?"

Prism Princess|Emilia Stein|Tourist?|Abnormal Human|Tagged: Open
    Emilia Stein steps out of the cab she had grabbed from the closest airport, which really wasn't close at all. She's dressed in the approximation of a small-town incognito outfit, were that small town to be full of bright colours and high heels. It was almost the exact sort of thing a child would pick out if they were trying to be a spy; a pale blue trenchcoat, reflective sunglasses with heart-shaped lenses, and wide-brimmed sunhat. Luckily, this does do a decent job of concealing her face, but even the sundress underneath is of an expensive make. This is not a local girl.

She hands over more than three hundred dollars of fare to the driver to compensate for the ride and gas before tugging out her designer travel bag and kneeing the door closed. The car rides off, leaving the young woman standing alone on on the street corner, utterly lost at what to do next.

She'd heard all about this place after two months of vigorous research and exchanging money with some rather dubious individuals. It was known for strange happenings and even stranger people, especially in the big manor just outside of town. If she was going to find answers, this was a good place to start. Emilia flexes her grip on her bag, hands gloved, always gloved, as she glances around her. "Okay...Where does someone find a hotel in this joint?" She mutters to herself, flicking down her shades so she can get a better look at the street.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinosaurpark » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:43 am

Faye Arkwright โ™ช 19 โ™ช Half-dragon โ™ช Gardener โ™ช Location: Ballroom (going to town)โ™ช Tags: Emilia Stein (not sure if I should tag yet but,,)

Soon after entering the ballroom, Faye realized something. 'Oh, I need to pick up new gardening gloves from town.' Her old ones were simply just not suited for the job anymore. Running out of the ballroom to her room, she picked up everything she had thought she'd need for a trip to the town. This consisted of some money for the gloves, some fruit she didn't eat during dinner but was still good, and a bag to put everything in.

Now, for once she didn't get lost on her way to somewhere in the manor, but she either had to walk or fly to get to town. Flying wouldn't take as long, but she also thought that the scenery would be amazing to look at if she walked. Deciding to fly since it would be quicker, the half-dragon spread her wings and took off. 'It's been a while since I last took a fly. I almost forgot how nice it is.' She looked down at the trees, happy about the plants just being there, and quickly the scenery changed to that of the town. Preparing herself to land, Faye swept down... and accidentally landed on her face. Well, not literally, but she stumbled quite a bit trying to stabilize herself. Once she finally was able to stand up straight, she realized she had almost landed on someone. The lady seemed to have been looking for something before almost being landed on. Though Faye did think the outfit was out of the ordinary with the blue trenchcoat and heart-shaped glasses, she thought it all fit well together. She awkwardly smiled at the lady, knowing her first impression wasn't a good one. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was landing. You seemed to be looking for something, though. Perhaps I could help you find it?" Faye inquired, thinking that helping the lady was the least she could do.

Edmund "Edd/Eddy" Gladwyn โ™ 20 โ™ Humanoid โ™ Stable hand โ™ Location: Library โ™Tags:Open

| He's probably sleeping on a reading chair in the library,, |
hi! I'm going to be semi-active. I wont check in too often, and it will be easier to contact me on toyhouse (found on my profile in websites). Likely will only be using for the art forums.
pfp by alienautism on TH
Dinosaurpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[spike || 6] [stella || 23] [dexter || 4] [evan || 29]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:33 pm

[๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…]
      โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
      [three] [male] [pit-bull] [manor animal] [location, hallway] [mentions, none] [tags, stellaluna]
      โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
      leaning down as the little bat scurried back into the hole in the wall he tried to peek inside and see what she had stored inside the wall, but the hole was too small and dark for him to get any good glimpse into. it didn't take long for stellaluna to come scampering back with an item in tow. as she handed it to him spike inspected the necklace. he had never seen a diamond, or fake diamond (whichever the necklace was made out of) before and was intrigued by the sparkly nature of the jewelry. wow, thank you! I'm sure she'll like this a lot! gently gripping the necklace between his teeth spike was careful to not crunch down on the diamonds. this mind he thought he would break them, though instead the diamonds would probably break his teeth. wagging his tail spike looked around, wondering where his companion was. he wanted to bring the necklace to her right away. would you like to me find Wendy? I think she'd want to meet you since you did give her the necklace! he said, his words a bit slurred due to the necklace in his mouth.

[๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ..๏ฝ“๏ฝ‹๏ฝ™๏ฝ…]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [pansexual] [manor guest] [location, arcs house] [mentions, none] [tags, arc]
      hearing arc talking about fitting in and life being easy Stella rolled her eyes and huffed. did he really think that everything would be so simple? it was somewhat amusing to Stella to see the childhood bliss being crushed by what real life entails. though arc should have figured out years ago that not everything would be so easy. boy, you need a real good dose of reality. nothing is gonna be easy, life is full of hurtles and obstacles that you gotta figure out how to overcome. you've come to an impasse so what are you gonna do? mope around and cry about how life is hard, or attack your problem head on with all you've got? sure, you don't have any money. but there are ways to fix that, a sly smile graced the girls lips, if you want I could teach you a thing or two about picking pockets, the sleight of hand, and being a thief in general. it was an offer that Stella didn't hand out, well, ever because most people were decent and didn't go around stealing. plus not a lot of people spoke to Stella, and those who did would find themselves being yelled at by the sassy teenager. but if her buddy was in need of some cash then she wouldn't mind teaching him how to take what he needed. or you could, like, get a job, make an income, save up money and once you have enough move out. though I think my way is more exciting. making her way over to arc she sat down on the bed beside him, laying back and staring up at the ceiling. what's the point of fitting in? why do you want to be another regular joe on the street? there's no fun in it, conforming. what a disgusting word. be you, not a societal copy of every other person. Stella wasn't into fitting in and being normal, she didn't understand why anyone else would want to either. her philosophy was just be yourself ... most of the time. as long as you aren't some serial killer then just be yourself. spreading her arms out above her she said be arc however-you-pronounce-your-last-name. you get me?

[๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ˜๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’..๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹]
      [twenty two] [male] [inhuman] [pansexual] [manor guest] [location, kitchen] [mentions, none]
      [tags, mikazuki, larkin, lemarc] โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
      this whole ordeal was an undesirable one. dexter had been hoping to stay under the radar of Larkin, not wanting the strange rituals he performs to be discovered and have him kicked out. it had been a while since he had a stable living arrangement and he didn't want it to be taken from him so soon. he needed to smooth this over quickly before anybody got too suspicious of him. turning to Larkin as the man approached dexter nodded. yes, I'm doing fine, thank you. he replied, cradling his injured hand close to his chest. dexter didn't look well however, he was somewhat pale and not to mention his clothes were splattered in blood. really he could be doing better. his purple eyes traveled past Larkin to the vampire girl as she cried. it seemed that she was having some sort of meltdown and dexter's comments had been the breaking point. it was dexters plan to mentally play with all the residents of the manor whether they be staff or guest, to see how far he could go to bring people to their breaking points. it was always fun to see which ways he could break people, but it wasn't too hard to make the demon child snap. she must have already been at the breaking point well before with whatever had been troubling her and a simple comment sent her berserk. if dexter hadn't been the victim of her anger then he might've just enjoyed watching her cry, but at the moment he wasn't enjoying the situation.

moving his gaze to the butler, lemarc, dexter was taken aback by his words. how was he supposed to know that the child was in fact no child but an elderly woman in a young girls body? being new to the manor dexter knew nothing about the residents, so he found it stringent that lemarc expected him to know about the vampire being a hundred years old and blind. hiding his surprise dexter remained looking apologetic. forgive me, I was only trying to provide aid to her. I didn't realize she was unable to see the glass and is in fact not a child. next time I'll be more thoughtful with my words. dexter felt as if he was going to gag with how much apologizing he was doing, it was rare that dexter is remorseful about his actions since he mostly didn't care about the wellbeing of others. but he told himself that he wasn't actually sorry for the way this encounter ensued, he just needed to act it.

[๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ๏ฝŽ..๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…]
      [seventy, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [location, old cabin]
      [mentions, none] [tags, katheryne] โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
      softly sighing Evan listened to Katie, avoiding eye contact. after his breakdown Evan was feeling sheepish and ashamed, he didn't want to look to Katie and see her expression. he felt that he didn't deserve the kindness she was giving him. his eyes wandered over to the patch of flowers which had sent him into his breakdown, watching them intently. a small part of him still wanted to uproot the patch of flowers, but the anger from before had drained away and he didn't want to go around trying to uproot every plant he saw. if he did that then he'd deforest the forest, or he would attempt to before giving up because he'd realize that being angry at plants was slightly crazy. only slightly though. returning his eyes to the ground before him Evan still refused to look up at Katie. what does it matter if I'm still here? I don't want to be. all Evan wanted was to fade into the next life, whatever that may entail, for still being able to walk the earth brought him so much heartache. Evan wished that he could discover what it was that kept him from moving on to eternal death so he could finally stop existing. you ... you were scared? what for? he asked, slightly confused. in his angry state did Katie think that he'd turn his anger on her? I would like to say that Evan wouldn't hurt another person, but this is known to not be true. Evan had killed people before, while it had been his duty and orders to do so it doesn't make him any less a killer. although if not for that part of his life Evan wouldn't hurt another if he didn't have to. as a spirit though he's incapable of touching anything living so turning his anger on Katie would have been impossible, not that he would anyway. Evan wasn't exactly the violent type. still, he didn't want Katie to be scared of him.

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:11 pm

Nicho'bala Truentsa| Nico or boy!| 10|Shifter|Position: Butler|Tags:Lambchoppppp

Nico sat deep in thought about what to do with his side of the story as he absorbed the words of Mary,in fact he was so deep in the story and what to do, that when Mary finished his side, there was a small awkward silence as Nico did not immediately start. Blinking a few times he looked left, then right and blushed upon realizing that it was his turn to speak.

"[color=#BFBFBF]Even though lambchop was trying to get to Sir Gilbert, the ex-knight had no idea that he was trying to get there. He was left alone and miserable with his cabbages. Until one day, a big storm was suppose to hit the little shack that the farmer lived in, and in it's current state the shack would not stand.
"

He paused to let Mary take it in. Before shaking his head and picking up Sir Gilbert from his spot on the floor and taking a deep breath.

"So the knight, adorned in tattered farmer clothes and his face heavily disguised, took his little cabbage cart into the closet town to get supplies to strengthen his home. The only thing that the knight could potentially be noticed by was his large fox-like tiger tail which he no longer bothered to hide. Upon making it into town, and tightening the bandanna around is mouth, he quietly headed into the lumber store, and the black smith."

With that NIco laid back and let Mary take back over.

Gray|Kit-Kat, Floof, among many other names| Unknown| GRAE, but is now a cat| Position: Manor Animal| Tags:open
Raising from his napping place, an empty flower planter situated in the garden, the ex-grae shook his fuzzy head and stretched out. Hopping down he began to travel throughout the garden, trying his best to stay away from a certain vampire girl whom he had more than one encounter with. ~~open~~
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostykitty » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:27 pm

Alexander | Tagged; Vengal
Alexander smiles softly at the handsome man in front of him, giving him a slight but grateful nod. โ€œThank you, I appreciate your help, Vengal.โ€ He lets a gentle sigh pass his lips as he takes a handful of spoons with the remaining plates. He heads outside of the main kitchen to the one where the guests and staff were free to roam, seeing a sigh he would have preferred not to. There was blood and glass on the floor, his boss, the head butler...
Alexander lets out a small involuntary squeek and rushes out to the dining room, trying is best not to make any eye contact with anyone in the room. He hated confrontations and was terrified of them, let alone with superiors. Was it his fault? Had he been too distracted by a pretty face that ha had forgotten to do his job? Where was Deirdre when he needed her?
Once in the dining room, he looks over at Vengal, wide eyed and obviously a little frightened. But, he tries his best to smile anyway. โ€œUh,โ€ he chuckles nervously, โ€œWhere do you want to start?โ€

Viktor | Tagged; Eadgyd, Aerik
Viktorโ€™s brows furrow as she yanks the man back towards her. He tugs him back again. โ€œHow am I supposed to know what you eat? I donโ€™t even know what you are!โ€ He scowls and tries to pull harder on Aerik, but it was hard with just one hand. He grumbles and drops the violin and strings in the water before grabbing his arm with both hands.
โ€œLet him go! Heโ€™s mine! I lured him here, Iโ€™m the one whoโ€™s going to kill him!โ€ He growls, sticks starting to show up in various places in his form. He was starting to loose shape. In desperation he finally reels a leg back and kicks the woman in the shin. โ€œI need to fix his stupid violin!โ€
frostykitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: 'some stupid northerner', 'stolen prey'

Eadgyd glares down at the mortal. Ugh, sniveling little wimp. "Oh shut up you bloody pansy-" The kelpie screeches suddenly, a horrid sound that would better fit a velociraptor than a woman, as the northerner kicks her, less because it hurts and more because how dare he lay his filthy touch upon her! "Shut it you pretty boy huldrakarl! You lured him to my bog, he's mine, you worthless piece of-" She starts hissing before her words turn to a garbled mess of swears and oaths, apparently giving up on talking altogether as she lets go of the mortal to straight up launch herself with an inhuman speed at the trespassing creature, claws and pointy pointy teeth both bared.

Prism Princess|Emilia Stein|Tourist?|Abnormal Human|Tagged: Faye
    Emilia flinches, back going ramrod straight as someone almost barrels into her, the movement causing her luggage to topple over with a loud thud. "What's your damage?!" She hisses, recoiling away from the strange girl. "Geez, no one got any manners in this hick town?" She mutters to herself, taking a full ten seconds before she even realises the stranger was flying in the first place, too busy unnecessarily straightening her coat. That certainly is...Different.

Swallowing nervously, Emilia takes a step back, putting a good two feet between her and the winged girl. She'd heard weird things about this town, but were people really so open about their freakishness that they would just wander out in the open with no care in the world? Creepy. Pursing her lips, she rights her suitcase and tugs it close, skeptically eyeing the creature in front her up and down. "So are you stupid or are you purposely advertising your gargoyle game for all the world to see?" She asks sardonically, completely ignoring the girl's question. Are people looking? People are definitely looking. No skin off her back if this one gets in trouble, but she's supposed to be incognito, dammit!
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:34 am

โ„ญ
yrus L. ๐”‡esdemona- "You don't know what a man's loss is."
43-Male | Grim Reaper | Manor Guest | Homo-None | tags;Arta
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxx
Watching as the woman that he had met disappear, Cyrus watched the curiously as he pulled out a pipe of a material that he was familiar with, but he couldn't think of it at the moment as he was curious by the cloud of smoke. However, he moved away a little, not wanting to be caught up the cloud, "Yes, it seems that....would you mind putting that away?"

Then, of course, the man had to show off his cloak. He didn't mind it, but it was a little off settling as he didn't know about the material it was made out of. But he didn't want to question it further. It was questioning why he had such things in his cloak, but he didn't voice it.

He then blinked when the man had mentioned on why they were there, which Wendy just left... "She was here on business, but just left. As for me- I'm simply a guest here. I have no interest in stealing something that isn't mine and pawning it off to some useless idiot." Cyrus moved a hand to cover his mouth so he could hide a yawn, "Now may I ask the same question on why you are here?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐”ˆ
verest ๐”ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxx
She growled and nipped at his arm when he called her a mamngy mutt. But of course, she was just playng around. "How dare you call me a mangy mutt, you wingless idiot!" She laughed, her tail hitting against the arm of the chair. "At least he went away." Everest tried to pull her ear way when he started to pull on one of her ears. She waved a claw at his face, threatening to scratch him with that one claw if he didn't let go of her ear. "Touch my ear one more time, I'll headbutt you into the fire."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐”‰
acilier R. ๐”ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; Addy
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxx
He blinked, quite surpised that she actually agreed to play a game of chess with him. He stayed silent for a minute before nodding, "Then we shall play. I'm sure you know where the game room is, correct?" he asked as he turned his head to look behind him. He then looked back at her before heading down the hall, towards the game room. Facilier then turned his head back at her, "Say, if you don't mind me asking, what book are you reading?" he asked, glancing at the book before looking forward so he didn't run into anything.

xxxxxxxx

๐”
ary J. โ„œosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Nico
xxxxxxxx
He stared at the floor, listening to the story some more, thinking about how he would get Lambchop back to Sir Gilbert. He then looked up, thinking some more as the story went into a different direction. Mary looked at the candle before pushing it off to the side, now staring at the plushies. He then looked up when it was his turn.

"Up until the day that Sir Gilbert went into town, little Lambchop was thinking up a plan to get him back, and convince the one who fired him, to give him his job back. But of course, he couldn't come with with a nice one as he kept on thinking about the worse scenarios that could happen. With that, he started to slowly give up, until he spotted the bushy tail. Little Lambchop was ecstatic."

Mary smiled a little.

"And with no hesitate, he ran up to him and tackled the ex-knight to the ground.'"I have found you at last!' LIttle Lambchop exclaimed. The blacksmith that was there just stared at them, confused before going on with his business."

xxxxxxxx

๐”–
tellaluna- *Aggressive Clicking Noises* "Lookie here, how queer."
13-Female | Ghost Bat | Manor Animal | Unknown-None | tags; Spike
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxxxxxx
She grinned a little, "You think?" she squeaked, feeling helpful in this situation. But when the offer of going with Spike to meet his fellow companion, she started to get a little nervous. Stellaluna took quiet thought in this. "You sure? I would love to come with you! But what would she think of me? Won't she be scared or worried?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, thinking on how this will go.

{Writer's block, sorry}
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:58 am

Nicho'bala Truentsa| Nico or boy!| 10|Shifter|Position: Butler|Tags:Lambchoppppp

The boy couldn't help but look at the door as he remembered the scene that had brought him and Mary together in their current situation, and the confusion or maybe it was realization on his face was evident. A small blush came to his face as he suddenly realized what this story was truely about, but the show must go on.

[color=#BFBFBF]"The knight was rather suprised to be tackled from behind letting out a loud whimper as he slammed into the ground,"P-Please I just needed supplies, then I will go back to the farm" the knight spurted out as he was pinned to ground by the figure that had tackled him. Feeling the eyes that bore into him, before slowly he realized the voice and froze,"I-It is you." he whispered. A-As lambchop tackled Sir Gilbert, it was more of a humiliating moment for the ex-knight than anything, he used to be strong and chase lamchop around trying to catch him, but now he was the one powerless and caught. "L-Look...I am sorry I chased you I was just following orders. P-Please do not turn me in. Please let me just go back to my farm."

Nico blushed as he could not even look at Mary at the moment wondering what he was going to do next out of curiosity but was embarrassed to be a character of a story

Gray|Kit-Kat, Floof, among many other names| Unknown| GRAE, but is now a cat| Position: Manor Animal| Tags:open
Gray kept padding through the garden heading in the direction of the house stretching again as the sun hit his fur warming him to the bone. "I wonder if the cook have an scraps still or if those others have already taken them" he huffed at this situation, scraps how humiliating for him. Heading towards the kitchen his nose twitched slightly as the strong scent of iron hit his nose making him take a step back. "Blood" he hissed as he narrowed his eyes and shrunk down sowly stalking into the door and froze as he saw the scene before him, eyes landing on the little stoker, he spun to bolt back deep in the garden
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rose and Knight | Tagged: Hershel

Postby Good.Pointe » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:15 pm

๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ | ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง (๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ) | ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ž | ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง

xxxxxโ„›ose pulls her cup closer to her, then takes the spoon Hershel offers. She gives her tea a stir, lets it cool for a moment, and takes a sip. She closes her eyes and savors the warmth for a moment, then sets her cup down before answering.
xxxxx"Oh, yes. I grew up with quite a few. Knight is all I have now, but my parents have a few cats and dogs back home." Never in her life had she felt so distant talking about home. Well, what was her home. Rose takes another sip of tea, trying to keep her anxiety in check. She suppresses the thoughts of ''home'' with a slight shake of her head.
xxxxx"Do you have any animals?" she asks, arching her left eyebrow in curiosity.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™˜โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐Š๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ | ๐†๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ | ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง

xxxxx๐•‚night continues to walk through town at a slower pace than usual. He didn't know his way around, and he didn't have Rose with him to keep him focused. He anxiously fidgets at the slightest sound, worried that something would go wrong at any given moment. This was the first time he'd been left alone in this town, and he wasn't familiar with any of the townsfolk like he was back home. He stops at a small patch of grass and drops his head to eat.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me