Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:17 pm

┌────────┐

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠
𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑝
𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 & 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑠

└─────────┘
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆
𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚
𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
──
ImagexxImage
─────────❧𝑇𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑾𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑹
█████ █ █│
█████ █ █│
█████ █ █│

It’s pouring down rain as you run across the street, a paper in hand that said in bold letters “Hiring. Looking For Live-In Staff.” The address and information was below in smaller print. Your phone died on the way so you had no choice but try to navigate through the streets to your destination. You were about to give up and return to the life you had before when you finally found the right street. House after house, you manage to find the one you were looking for. It was far from the others and it had a very long driveway, trees from the forest scattering on both sides of it. You were soaked by the time you got to the place which was grand like the others but something was… Off? You couldn’t quite put your finger on it as you walked up to the door and knocked, noticing there wasn't a doorbell.

After a few moments, the door slowly opens and you are greeted with the sight of a young lady in a maid outfit. It seemed so long ago that people wore those type of outfits so the sight surprised you a bit. "Hello. Are you ___?" The girl asked and you are taken slightly back as she said your name. "Yes, I am. Um.. I am here for an interview about the one of the open positions here " You reply and you start to feel the heat of the house waft towards you, feeling inviting and warm. The girl smiles at you and gives you a slight nod before stepping back to open the door more for you. "Of course. Follow me and I will lead you to Mr. Stoker. He has been expecting you." She said and waited for you to step inside before closing the door behind you. She starts leading you down a hallway on the main floor as you look around to take in the sight of your new home. Along the way, you notice a few people peak around corners and doorways with curious looks on their faces. They weren't there long enough though for you to start noticing any details about them however.

The girl walks you down a hallway on the main floor as the two of you make small talk. She answers some questions you have about the place and you find out her name is name is Adelia and that she has been here for some time. Before you know it, Adelia stops by a door and turns towards you. "Here we are. I wish you luck on your interview and I hope you get the job you want. It will be nice to have a new person around here nevertheless." She said and paused, seemingly uncertain as she continued "I should warn you however.. Not everyone here is exactly what you would call 'normal'. Although, perhaps you already know that by coming here?" Before you could ask any questions or confirm anything, she opens the door and called into the room "Mr. Stoker, they are here." A voice called back and replied "A little late but that's unsurprising. Go ahead and send them in."

That was your queue. You entered the room and the interview began. In the end, you managed to land a job here at the mansion. Hopefully, it was the job you originally wanted. You were then shown to your room to settle in. It was empty besides a bed, a nightstand, a dresser, and your own bathroom. You were told that you were allowed to customize it to your liking and you were left alone to unpack. Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor.
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:20 pm

xxxImage
┌────────┐

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠
𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑝
𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 & 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑠

└─────────┘
───────────────────────────────❧
𝑂𝑛𝑒─❧ Please follow the site’s rules
𝑇𝑤𝑜─❧ No power playing, god modding, etc.
𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒─❧ Be nice, no fighting each other ooc in the threads
𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟─❧ Minor cursing is allowed (i.e. hell and damn)
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒─❧ No being your own crush, etc. (exes are fine)
𝑆𝑖𝑥─❧ Please stay active, PM me or post on the discussion
if you will be busy or gone
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛─❧ Please write least 3-4 sentences each
(Writer's block is understandable)
𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡─❧ If you are part of the main family, please keep
the last name Stoker (unless married)
𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒─❧ You may be any species you'd like, as long as it
makes sense in the universe
𝑇𝑒𝑛─❧ Please turn off your signatures (Siggy)
𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛─❧ Please post your character form in the
Discussion Thread and wait to be accepted before roleplaying
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒─❧ Have fun!
┌────────┐
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒:
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑎𝑔𝑒
└─────────┘
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cresentwood Manor

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:35 pm

┌────────┐

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠
𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑝
𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 & 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑠

└─────────┘
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
───────────────────────────────❧
𝐹𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑟/𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠─❧ The entrance to the Crescentwood Manor. With it's wrought iron rails and thick drapes,
the ornate style of the foyer is both mysterious and intriguing, urging you to explore its deepest corridor.
𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚─❧ This is where potential staff and supernatural visitors are interviewed to assure that
they are fit to stay in the manor. What is said in here never leaves the room, unless you're a cunning sort.
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚─❧ The dining room is spacious and welcoming, with plates nicely set for the next meal.
You can always smell something delicious from the kitchen next door, and occasionally an explosion or two.
𝐸𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚/𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚─❧ The entertainment and living rooms are outfitted with large tele-
visions and comfortable upholstery, making them perfect for having guests.
𝐾𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛─❧ One of the more lively spots in the manor, particularly around mealtime. There's always a
sense of anticipation of what extravagant meals will come out the door next.
𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚─❧ The games room is as you'd think it would be, featuring a billiards table and other
such sundries to waste away a dull day. Some say there are lava lamps stored in the cabinets there.
𝐵𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚─❧ Done in a rather rococo style, the ballroom is the site of the many balls and other parties
hosted by the Stoker family. There's never a dull moment on the dance floor there.
𝐶𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑟─❧ The home of the Stoker family's refined collection of wines, as well as possible secrets.
𝐿𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦─❧ An expansive collection of manuscripts, maps, books, and other things find their home in
the Stoker family library. The fireside is the coziest place in the manor to read. And to meet ghosts.
𝐿𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛’𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑦─❧ Larkin keeps the household affairs in order form his desk, and also takes his coffee
here. Hopefully, someday, someone will convince him not to sleep in there as well. It's bad for his back!
𝐶𝑜𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒─❧ The coach house is quite large, holding the collection of carriages and associated eqip-
ment. Those horses aren't simply for leisurely riding, you see!
𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠─❧ The Stokers have kept a fine set of horses for decades. They have plenty of space to
graze and be ridden, and the stablehands take great pride in their work.
𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑙ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 & 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑑─❧ The pool-house opens on the main courtyard, with pathways leading to the pool
and the garden. Past midday, the manor itself provides a pleasant shade, coveted by families like theirs.
𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑙/𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑦─❧ From the balcony, one can get a lovely view of both the pool and the property.
The pool itself is always cool and refreshing, and makes for a perfect spot to relax, especially at night.
𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑠─❧ The gardens are done up in a charming, modern style akin to a wilder english landscape.
They're easy to get lost in, the soft sway of plants and little birds make up a dreamlike atmosphere.
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑃𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑦─❧ There is an almost unearthly whimsy in the air as you wander into the forest, with
it's lush underbrush and wildflowers. Perhaps you'll meet chance upon a nymph on your morning hike.
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Setting, Plot, Manor Rules, Season/Month

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 am

The World Setting
The world takes place in modern time in the old town of Airedale (not based on a real town). Modern technology is around but, it is mixed with old fashioned things as well; especially in Crescentwood Manor. Now, many species exist in this world but anything a little bit mythical (not 100% human) becomes an outcast and is hated upon. It is exactly unknown now why they are hated after so many decades of this treatment but everyone seems to have their own reasons. The mythical just have grown to accept this fate after so much time. However, it gives those who are unlucky enough to be born mythical, a hard life. Due to the hate, many businesses have stopped offering jobs to the mythical. But that's not the only thing that refuses to give them service, as the many places that were once open to the public of the many, soon became limited to only humans. Many of the mythical started to become homeless, starving and cold on the streets, or making shelter in places where the humans can't see. This is a way to keep those shelters from getting vandalized or destroyed. While the others are trying to do their best to blend in with society, which surprisingly they managed to do so, but they don't know if they could keep this act up for long.
Relationships between those who are human and non-human are heavily frowned upon. So much that even the human in the relationship is sometimes outcasted by society. Or, in rare cases, the couple may be ran out of the town and forbidden to come back. Things aren't much different in the old town of Airedale, but it's a little more tolerable than the more populated areas of the world. The townsfolk will tolerate the presence of the mythical, but, the mythical are still disliked and many places are still scared to hire them.
However... On the edge of town, next to Aetherial Lake, there is a secluded estate that is hidden by many trees from Leck's Forest. Little do the townsfolk know, the manor not only hires the mythical, but it also houses and care for them as well. In the manor, humans and the mythical aren't treated any different, but as if they were the same. This may be why the mythical tends to flock to the manor, especially when it has open positions in staff.

The Manor Rules
(These may be broken but will have consequences if you are caught)
1. No feeding off others without their consent
2. Dress properly when you're on duty
3. Respect the guests and treat them as if they were the Stoker family
4. Do not vandalize or destroy any of the processions or property of the estate
- Report it right away if an incident occurs
5. All must be in their room by 10pm every night
- Unless directed otherwise by Head of Household
6. Dinner for guests and the family shall be prepared and served by 6pm every night
7. Staff dinner shall be served by 7pm in the dining/entertainment room every night
8. Injuring, kidnapping, murder, etc. is not allowed
9. Using any sort of enchantments, spells, or powers on others is not prohibited
10. No one is allowed to tell ANYONE outside of the Crescentwood Manor about who or what lives here
11. No rumors or misconceptions about the household staff and guests
12. More rules can be added anytime and must be followed

To break these rules will result in punishment. The severity will determine what punishment you may receive.

Season
Spring time - March

Plot
Wip. PM me if you want to offer any ideas.
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:27 am

The Characters of the Roleplay

Males 27
Females 21
Name - Species - Age - Sexuality - Special Position Slot - Username

The Stoker Family
(Humans or Vampires)
Larkin Stoker - Human - 26 - Homosexual - Head of Household - Squirrelstar123
Francis Joseph Dressler-Stoker - Vampire - Appears Mid 30s - Unknown - MacabreSmile
Aerona Stoker - Vampire - 22 - Bisexual - Politic
Mikazuki Stoker - Vampire - Looks 9, Late 90s - Too Young - r0adkill
Lucidia Abernathy Stoker - Vampire-Demonic Hybrid - Looks 9 - Unknown - Lemonkid

Guests
(Must be a Stoker family friend or something similar)
(4/? People/Families)
Vengal Krishan - Winged Human - 19 - Pansexual - doc .
Stella Skye - Vampire Angel Hybrid - 18 - Pansexual - beautiful mind
Cyrus Lamia Desdemona - Grim Reaper - Looks 43, 670 - Homosexual - Winchester's Wolf
Dexter Black - Human With Abilities - 22 - Pansexual - beautiful mind

Butlers
Arsene Olivier LeMarc - Half-Demon - 23 - Homosexual - Head Butler (Lark’s Personal Butler) - MacabreSmile
Facilier Ross Lysandre - Vampire - Appears 29 - Bisexual - Winchester’s Wolf
Nicho'bala Truensta - Shifter - 12 - Too Young - Fenris_Ulf

Maids
Adelia Lewis - Human - 18 - Heterosexual - Squirrelstar123
Irene - Gargoyle - Appears 28 - Asexual, Heteroromantic - Briar
Astrid Griffin - Shapeshifter - 19 - Bisexual - APH Siantia

Cooks
Deirdre Scarborough - Spirit - Appears 25 - Heterosexual - Squirrelstar123
Alexander Trella - Vampire - 21 - Homosexual - frostykitty

Gardeners
Blaire Hawking - Pyromancer - 21 - Homosexual - FayrinPhoenix
Faye Arkwright - Half Dragon - 19 - Bisexual - te4 p4rty

Stable Hands
(3/4)
Xzavier Belial - Nephilim - Appears Early 20s - Bisexual/Demisexual - r0adkill
Harrison B. King - Weredog (Border Collie) - 22 - Homosexual - Peste
Edmund Gladwyn - Humanoid - 20 - Panromantic Asexual - te4 p4rty

Groundskeeper
(1/1)
Marc-Anthony Amserlen - Automoton - 30 - Bisexual - doc .

Manor Animals
(They may speak)
Mona - Gypsy Vanner - 5 - Unknown - r0adkill
Stellaluna - Ghost Bat (Species, Not A Specter) - 13 - Unknown - Winchester's Wolf
Gray - Grae - Unknown - Unknown - Fenris_Ulf
Jessica Marie - Daemon - Unknown - Heterosexual - Not here

Townsfolk
Arc Heilburg-Ludwig - Human - 18 - Homosexual - doc .
Valac - Fallen Angel - Appears 12 - Too Young - r0adkill
Mishka Khabarovski - Were-Bear - 28 - Bisexual - Probably a Doctor.
Luann Genine Wells - Human - 23 - Homosexual - frostykitty
Won Young - Human - 19 - Homosexual - r0adkill
Rose Alyssa Rivervalley - Human With Angelic Energy - 20 - Heterosexual - Good.Pointe
Lewis Scotfield - Weredragon - 335 - Panromantic Asexual - hot-second
Merida Lewis - Porcelain Doll - Ageless but is 37 - Heterosexual - Peterpan

Town or Stray Animals
(They may speak but are more cautious)
Everest Lysadre - Wolf - 18 - Unknown - Winchester's Wolf
Knight - Tennessee Walking Horse - 20 - Unknown - Good.Pointe

Homeless
(Usually mythical)
Katheryne Grey - Werewolf - 19 - Heterosexual - Squirrelstar123
Evan Grace - Spirit - Appears 20, Is 70 - Demi-Pansexual - beautiful mind
Edith Reid - Kelpie - Unknown - Pansexual - MacabreSmile
Torbjorn Gunnarsson (Viktor) - Nokken - Looks 23, 57 - Heteroflexible - frostykitty
Hershel Holm - Human - 27 - Bisexual - doc .
Bushman - Nokken Hybrid - 25 - Pansexual - doc .
Alden Weiss - Human - 8 - Heterosexual - Peterpan

Unknown
(Must PM me before putting this)
Mary Rosalind - Hidden Guest - Human - 10 - Asexual - Winchester’s Wolf
Emilia Stein - Tourist - Abnormal Human - 18 - Bisexual - MarabreSmile
Artaxerxes - Unknown - Unknown - Unknown - Unknown - Politic
Vahalasko Stiendler/Sejuna the Djinn of the Sand - Unknown - Nymph (Vahl)/Djinn (Sejuna) - 22 (Vahl)/3,283 (Sejuna) - Open to Anything - Fenris_Ulf

If your character has been removed from the list and you wish to rejoin, please PM me. Thank you <3
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations and Relationships

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:34 am

Relations and Relationships

Drama & romance is greatly encouraged

Jameson is related to Cade
Annaise is related to Vanya
They is related to Them
Francis, Larkin, Aerona, Mikazuki are related

Alexander likes Vengal
Viktor likes Eadgyd
LeMarc likes CanYouFigureItOut?
Dexter likes Dexter
They likes Them

They and Them likes each other

Marc and Deirdre are dating
They and Them are dating
They and Them are dating
They and Them are dating
They and Them are dating

They and Them are married

Facilier is adoptive parent to Mary
Delta is parent to Quinn
They and Them are parents to They, Them
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcement

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:03 am

Will be opening to the public soon! Just getting reservations from the old members before I open it to everyone. Feel free to private message me with any questions or anything like that. Thank you for your patience and hope to see you soon.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Now Accepting

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Accepting forms now!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Starting

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:38 pm

We may now start!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:01 pm

||Larkin (Lark) Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Office | Tags: Open||

Larkin leaned back in his chair before pushing his glasses up to rub his eyes. He wasn't sure how long he had been sitting there, staring at the bright computer screen with occasional bursts of typing before returning to staring. A long sigh escaped him before he adjusted his glasses back into their proper place. Lark's eyes looked at the bottom right of the screen, to see that he had been here for a couple of hours. "A couple of hours but nothing much to show for it.." He murmured with annoyance to himself before sighing again. Larkin saved what he was working on before closing out everything and logging out on the computer. He put his elbows on the desk before resting his hand in his hands, thinking about maybe getting some coffee to keep him going.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Game Room | Tags: Open||

Adelia was dressed in her maid uniform, as required, while she was currently working on tidying up the game room. It looked like a few people decided to have had a game night but they didn't bother to put anything away. it was likely they were too tired by the time they got through and just headed off to be, leaving the staff to clean it up the next day. Adelia counted the pieces of the game as she put it into the respective box, making sure the pieces were all accounted for and not damaged.

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Kitchen | Tags: Open||

Deirdre whisked the eggs that were in the bowl until it was blended out and became completely yellow in color. She took the ingredients that she had diced earlier and added them into the mix. After whisking those in, she poured them into the hot pan that was on the stove and started making scrambled eggs. After they were thoroughly cooked, she transferred them into a serving dish and sprinkled shredded cheese on top before covering it with a lid. Deirdre turned to the biscuits she had pulled out of the oven and set out to cool for a little bit. She put a clean cloth in a bowl before she gently put the biscuits in there and covered them with another cloth. Now, it was time to start setting up the dining table!

||Nimbus (Nim) | 3 | Cat | Manor Animal | Unknown | Location: Library | Tags: Open||

Nimbus laid on the soft rug that rested in front of the fireplace inside the library. His green eyes were slits as he lazily watched the red and orange flames flicker and lick the air, producing off a nice warmth to anyone nearby. A very faint purring sound could be heard from him as he felt content and happy with life currently. Nimbus was currently laying on his stomach with his front legs curled under him and his head resting on the rug. His eyes slowly started to close as he started to drift off into another one of his cat naps.

||Katheryne (Katie) Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Leck's Forest | Tags: Open||

Katheryne was in her human form, walking through the forest with head buds in her ears. Unlike some people, her music wasn't loud enough where it could be heard by others. This was because she had slightly heighted hearing from her breed of werewolf. Although, that didn't matter much since she was wholeheartedly singing to the music, hitting every note perfectly and sweetly. After all, she has had plenty of time to learn and practice the musical she was listening to currently. As Katie sung along, her golden eyes admired the returning greenery that was now returning to the forest. It was a refreshing sight for her to see after a seemingly long winter, promising that those cold days were now over until the end of the year again.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me