Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby MacabreSmile » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Larkin

A sharp two knocks on Larkin's door. There is only a moment of pause, waiting to be told to go away, before Arsene LeMarc slides into the room, already carrying a tray with a carafe of coffee and an empty mug. LeMarc had been up since dawn, taking inventory of what needed to be done during the day, putting together a schedule and then, eventually, waking up Larkin. It's a wonder how he knew right about now his boss would want a drink, but the butler had always been strangely good at knowing what needed to be done. Almost like he had a sense for it. "Sir." LeMarc says in greeting, setting the tray down on the desk. "Your morning drink."

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Open

A shadow moves among the shelves in the very back of the library. Quick and constant mutterings poor from its mouth as it takes books in hands, looks through there pages, then adds them to a growing pile at their feet. "Six millimeters mixed with ten grams of...Stir to induce reaction...Heat applied...But seven milligrams will..." None of the words make much sense, like he's trying to work out a puzzle. "Subjects showed an unusually...To the...No no no not that of course we need...Christophe will you- no he's dead. Seven drops of hydrogen mono... "
Last edited by MacabreSmile on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stowaway and Co.

Postby Politics » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:42 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxx𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
xx001 manor entrance. 002 tense. 003 open.
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Mystery man isn't having a fun day.
His cat companion couldn't care less, apparently.
Ah, the joys of friendship... right? Right??

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

The stranger came where the rain swept, and so he did again, under the thin veil of cloudy grey morning. There were easier places to seek refuge in, but he knew that it would be a safer bet, coming here. It was in his best interest to come inside while he still had his wits about him. The stranger’s feet made little noise as he dismounted, even against the slick stone. Near the entrance of the manor now sat a black motorbike, the chrome’s usual shimmer faded by the dimness of the clouds above. As if both he and his vehicle had simply appeared from the light rain itself, there was no sound of him driving up. Only of the light patter of his boots, and three great knocks against the door. He blew out a cloud of smoke as he waited. It curled in ways only art could capture, far from what the natural world could provide. Even under the hood that had come to cover his face, there was a tension to the stranger that surely whoever would come to the door could feel past the thick wood. The stranger had little time to waste. He had to get out of view quickly. Daydreams did not last long under the scorn of that woman, the morning sun.

The motorcycle had become a large cat that brushed against his leg, fur bristling when a large raindrop hit her small muzzle. The creature was a sleek black, long fur and a bushed tail. She didn’t seem to mind the pensive mood of his owner, rather more concerned with the festivities of… well… getting that terrible raindrop off. But now it was on her paw, and she was having none of it. She took for granted how much easier water dribbled off of metal. Fur was an unrelenting mass of soft, adorable misery.

So, nobody was having a great day.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby doc . » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:43 pm

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━─────┐
xxxMARC-ANTHONY
xxx━━━━━━ Amserlen ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Groundskeeper - 30 yrs - tags: Deirdre
└──────━──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Marc-Anthony woke up at the same time he always did in the morning. It wasn't a routine, because he didn't choose to wake up at this time every single day. It was programmed into him, and there was nothing he could do to change it. A bit of snapping, popping came from his joints while the porcelain faced man sat up. Clicking noises then sounded as he turned and got out of his bed.
He lived in a small little hut on the grounds of the Manor, two levels with a kitchen, a living space and an upstairs with his bedroom and closet space. The closet held many of his favorite types of outfits, one of which was a dapper little black suit and tie. That was what he decided to wear today as the spidery man pulled on his clothes. He soon tied his shoes on and snatched up his cane before heading downstairs. Everything seemed very mechanical, even the limp was in rhythm with the rest of his time. His limp made a soft clicking noise, apparent to the damage in his body. Unfortunately nowadays there weren't many people around who knew how to fix an automaton. So he was forced to stay as is until he found someone who could.
The man stared out one of his many round windows at the sky, peering up at the clouds and the birds. A nice day today, there would be no need for the umbrella.
He took another step for the door and was on his way by the time the door shut behind him. He stalked straight for the Manor with a smile on his face and a click in his step.
He rounded the side of the Manor, however, and found himself heading straight for the outside door that headed into the kitchen. There was someone he wanted to say good morning to, first.
He put a glossed hand on the knob and pushed it open, letting the breeze of the day walk in behind him before shutting the door and looking around. Besides the smell of grass and garden, he smelled breakfast being cooked. A sure sign she was at work, and where he wanted her to be.
He smiled and headed inside, the click following him as he moved into the kitchen and spotted her there
"Deidre." he spoke aloud, to get her attention while standing erect
He awaited some sort of reaction before ambling towards her
"Making breakfast today? What'll it be.. scrambled eggs, hm? A favorite of mine.. how thoughtful of you to consider!" he grinned
x

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━────┐
xxxARC_ HEILBURG
xxx━━━━━━ Ludwig ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Human - 18 yrs - tags: open
└──────━─xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Arc woke up to his father yelling for him, something that made his heart stop and his eyes flutter open. After the bit of weariness washed over him he quickly got out of bed and scrambled through their home to find his dad angrily trying to turn the television on, but couldn't for the batteries had died. Arc sat there a moment before rubbing his eyes and padding forwards on bare feet to the chair his father sat on and took the remote from him, opening up the back and noticing the acid dripping from the batteries. It was then quite obvious the remote needed to be changed
"Damn remote won't work! Go find some extra batteries in the junk drawer, would ya? And put socks on or something.. its early and your toes'll get cold, kid!" his father scolded him, sending the kid into the kitchen nearby. They lived in a shabby Victorian style home, one that resembled most of the buildings around the area. However due to a lack of cleaning and repairs, the place wasn't doing so well. Arc's father couldn't do a whole lot like he used to and was mostly confined to a wheelchair or lazboy most of the time. Arc had a job and schooling to get done as well in the near future, and hoped to get money to help preserve what was left of their house. It had three levels, a first floor, second floor and an attic. Arc had found the attic by mistake one time and realized how much potential it held. So he converted it slowly into a little safe space for when things got crazy in the home.
He stood in the kitchen in his baggy pants and long sleeve shirt, digging around in the junk drawer for any batteries they had left over. Of course there wasnt any, so he picked up a spoon and opened up the trash can with his foot, pressing it down so the lid would open and he could try and pry the icky batteries out of the remote with the utensil. They fell into the can with harsh thuds, and he let the lid fall as he removed his foot to knock out the extra acid in the sink.
"We don't have any more batteries.. give me ten minutes and I'll go out shopping." he responded to his father halfway across the house, who replied with some sort of grunt. Clearly he was okay with this, and Arc left the remote on the counter and headed back into the home to take a shower, put on some cleaner clothes and some shoes on before stuffing his wallet in his pocket and noting which kind of battery to get. He had to make sure to grab the grocery list on the way out. He was out the door in twenty, but by then his father was asleep in his chair. The boy made sure his father had his phone with him before kissing him on the forehead and excusing himself from the house to go shopping. He locked up the home and jingled his lanyard while stepping down off the porch and heading on his way to the sidewalk and for the town of Airedale. Perhaps he could make a few more stops before heading home? He couldn't tell for sure how long he would take as he hummed to himself and admired the weather while on his way for the market in town
x

xxx──xxxxxxxxxxxxxx───━────┐
xxxxxxxxxxVENGAL
xxx━━━━━━ Krishnan ━━━━━━ xX
xxxHe/Him - Resident - 19 yrs - tags: open
└──────━─xxxxxxxxxxxxxx──
Vengal wasn't having a very good day today, in fact this was beginning to seem like one of his off days. He woke up on the floor again, a problem he was having just recently with his big stupid wings pushing him to the floor. His horns also tore a hole in one of his favorite pillows, sending him into an angry rage down the hall that morning, waking up several other residents in the hall. He had a heated conversation about what time is normal time for people to wake up, until he was told by a butler to get some pants on and to stop yelling.
He did just that and didn't talk to that resident or that butler for the rest of the morning.
Now he found himself in his hoodie, the hood on over his head for the most part, his horns sticking out the sides and his purple hair sticking out the front. He didn't even bother to take a shower today, he didn't even feel like it. Though he wore black skinny jeans and one of his baggy grey shirts. His hands were tucked into his pockets and he sighed while wandering the halls listening to music. His earbuds were hidden under his hoodie and he wore a scowl the entire time.
Just one of those days where you don't want to talk to anyone, and if anyone talks to you they're dead meat.
He eventually made it into the ballroom, for some reason. It took him a bit to even realize it, that he had been slowly shuffling along the clean polished floors of the great echoing space.
His eyes looked up and around at the area he was occupying now, admiring all the artwork and sculpting it took to make this room really stand out. Though what made him stop his shuffling, was the piano. One of the older types of pianos, he remembered playing on it as a kid. He sighed gently and took a second to look around him, before pulling his phone out and pausing the music. He took his earbuds out and let them dangle, before moving on over to the piano.
He sat down at the black bench and scooted in close, eyeing the ebony and ivory.
He knew exactly what he was going to do, and he did it. He spread his chocolate fingers out and struck up a chord. It was perfectly in tune, as it always had been. The piano never went out of tune, not here.
Ven decided to poink around on it, doing a few scales, a few chorales.
What really got him going was when he remembered a few longer sonatas and songs, playing them and letting the haunting tune carry from the ballroom through adjacent halls and rooms.
Vengal was playing the piano, letting his bad day slowly slip away from his memory only to be replaced by a tiny smile and nothing more
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:13 pm

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; xxx
──────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
He paced back and forth, already ready for the day, humming softly as he waited for his little Mary to wake up to ensure that he was still alive and safe, and so Mary would know where he would be during the day. Currently, he had nothing for Mary to do but sit there and wait patiently for him to return from his duties of whatever he was supposed to do today. Clearly, nothing if he planned on getting lost within the manor as he was still sorta new. Facilier sighed and sat at the chair that was next to a nice spruce desk. However, once he sat down, a click sounded from the closet door. He turned his head over towards the small child who was standing there, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "Good morning my little lambchop~". Mary looked up and grinned, running over towards his father, hugging his leg as he wasn't the appropriate height to hug whilst he's sitting. Facilier smiled before shaking him gently off of his leg, soon to drop to the floor and hug his little Mary. "Little lambchop, I'll bring you something later on today. So stay put. And you know what to do when someone rudely comes in?" . Mary nodded, pushing away from Faciler, honestly not wanting to let him go in the first place. The vampire smiled before heading out of his room.

➳ ➳ ➳

Facilier closed the door silently behind him, not wanting to be flagged down in the morning by anybody, asking him to do this and do that. Honestly, if he was able to make it to the library without anyone noticing him, then he'd be fine for the rest of the day. Sighing, Facilier headed off towards the library, already dreading the day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; xxx
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Mary stood there in the middle of the room, staring at the door, upset to see that his father has to go out and work...At least it was a good thing. He soon took a look around the room, wondering what he could find to ease his boredness. He looked around and traveled to the window, soon to sit on the sill. He peered outside, seeing nothing but a gloomy sky, ridding of the vibrant rays of the sun. Was it not supposed to be spring? Mary turned his head over towards the door, before looking back at out of the window, wondering what he could find something interesting outside. A yawn escaped through his lips as he shifted uncomfortably on the sill. He turned his head over towards the door, studying it before retreating to his closet. There was a book or two in here somewhere, but he knew that he couldn't read as well as his father, but at least he tried to teach himself to read. Which Mary tended to fail, quite a lot. So he pretended that the most of the books that he read was about fairytales about knights, princesses and dragons. Typical for a kid his age.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Your Nerdy Friend » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:02 am

Ariane Charlotte Stoker II Human/?? II Tags: Village
Ariane had had a wild night, to say the least. She was sure she had lost consciousness somewhere along the way, though she had no idea what happened after she lost control, she had a suspicion that alcohol has something to do with it. She had refused to abide by many laws of both the manor and town when she got here, and she refused to step down on that front, finding joy in the quick rushes it gave her. Adrenaline was at it's peak this morning, blood coursing throughout her veins with a chill of excitement that spurred on wishes of more action, more speed. This was a constant state of being for the young woman, her exhaustion usually sinking in midday and giving her time to do whatever she saw fit at later times.
But this morning, there was a change in schedule, the light of morning streaming down on her closer to the village than her uncle's estate, a rare occurrence, but often a sign that she should have been drinking a little too much. At least now she could walk off the pounding headache she had, the sunlight streaming down upon her face making the migraine worse. It was a quaint village, she had to admit, pubs and shops adorning streets, signs advertising little businesses or sales that just started. It wasn't what she was used to, no, but it was a fantastic change. Instead of the over-the-top structures and balconies of mansions,but the was a hum of copper and canvas together, and a sweet feeling of wood laced between them had captured her attention even more than any gold or silver could.
Suddenly, the thought occurred to her that it would be wisest to get in touch with her guardian, alert him or her position right now. She often felt very distant with Larkin, the first name she had always known him by conveying the view she had always had of him, not as a father, or an uncle, but as a pier, but that wouldn't excuse mysterious disappearances. She wanted to stay here as log as possible, in this quaint village filled with common-folk, but that would not be possible if anyone in the manor started panicking.
Your Nerdy Friend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:36 am

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; Oisin
──────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
He traveled down the stairs, gripping onto the railing as he started to tune out the knocking that was sounding from the main doors of the manor. But it seems that whoever was at the door was heavily impatient and just kept on knocking on the door. In this situation at his old home, Facilier would just yell at them to come on in, but obviously this wasn't his home. Just try and do your damn job properly for once, he scolded himself, his expression flickering to a bright smile as he stood in front of the doors. He reached for the handle and opened the door, giving a quick and small bow before straightening himself oblivious by the guest's height, "Good morning and welcome to the Cresentwood Manor. How may I help you?" Facilier stood there, soon to look up at their full height, slightly intimidated by it. Eh...Giant?... Why was he answering the door? He was completely oblivious to the feline that stood by the man's side.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
He flipped through the pages tiredly, knowing that his imagination wasn't the best cure for his boredom. Mary blinked a couple of times, gazing at a picture that was found in the book. It looked like some sort of...scaly creature...Dragon perhaps? He stared down at the picture for another minute or two before flipping through the book once again, soon to find a small paper wedged in between two pages. However, his attention turned towards the picture that was on the page. It seemed to be an old man sitting on some sort of chair with two dogs and two birds at his side. He held a pointy object and wore clothes out of metal. Not to mention the funny winged hat that he also was wearing. On the bottom of the picture was a few words. Honestly, he wasn't going to try and pronounce. Mary turned his attention back towards the paper and looked at the drawings. One was of a flower that his father had sometimes in his room, while the other three were fruits: cherries, strawberries and apples. He thought for a moment before pulling the piece of paper from the book, slamming it shut. He placed the book by his pillow that was propped carefully in the corner before sliding out of the closet. Mary glanced around the room, before making his way towards the window, opening it. He slid out and onto the roof.

➳➳➳

It took him a bit for him to get down on the ground, which his hands started to turn red from sliding down the gutter. Mary ignored it before heading towards the bushes where he dropped down into a crawling position and crawled over towards the hole that was dug out from under the gate. This was a way for him to get out and back in of the manor grounds without being seen. Luckily he hasn't been caught, yet. Once Mary was through the hole, he got up and dusted away any dirt or leaves that decided to stick to his clothing. After he was satisfied, he headed towards the town by walking away from the path that led outside of the forest.

➳➳➳

It wasn't long until he arrived at a two-story building. There was no use of being here, so he traveled down the dirt path that led to a cobblestone street, and into the town of Airedale. It was a nice town, although he didn't really have many fond memories of the town except for meeting his father here. And if he could remember correctly, there was a shop on a corner that sold dresses that were outstandingly beautiful, as heard from a townsfolk. Mary took a look at the paper and started to walk, not really paying attention to where he was going.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[charlie || 1] [wendy || 1] [stella || 1] [evan || 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:36 am

[harlie..jefferson]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [centuries old] [male] [shifter] [demisexual] [stable hand] [status ,, fine] [location ,, heading to horse stalls]
      [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, open]
      in his bed the shifter awoke to the internal clock that he had. every morning on cue he woke up at the same time each day. he needed no fancy alarm thingy to wake him up. for years he has had time to perfect this way of waking up and so far it hasn't let him down. with a soft yawn he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and pulled himself from his bed. he made his way into his bathroom and started his morning routine. first he brushed his teeth until they felt clean then he flossed. using the sink he splashed water on his face and washed his face with a damp cloth. then he took some scissors and trimmed his facial hair until it looked even and well kept. then he took a brush and brushed out his hair. this process did take some bit of time to do but he didn't mind. in the end he looked well groomed. leaving the bathroom he found his way to his dresser where he pulled out his typical outfit for the day. a white long sleeved shirt ,, blue jeans and a belt as well as tan boots. he changed into these clothes. he did this all in the dark without switching on a light. he's strange like that but for the longest time he lived without electricity so it was somewhat strange getting used to it. walking out of his bedroom the shifter gently closed the door as to not wake up anyone who was still asleep. heading through the hallways of the manor charlie took time to appreciate the opulence. it never ceased to amaze him how beautiful the manor was. finding his way outside charlie paused as he looked up at the sky. it looked as if it might rain soon. if that was so then he should get any horses out in the fields back into the stalls. starting for the stalls charlie hoped he would beat the rain and get to the horses in time. he knew that some of them were easily spooked by storms and it would be a lot tougher to get them inside.

[endy..fray]
      [twenty two] [female] [human] [bisexual] [townsfolk] [status ,, alert ,, happy] [location ,, town] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, open]
      the ringing of an alarm is what woke the blonde up from her rest. without it she would have slept in until noon ,, maybe even later. however it wasn't the first alarm that had gone off in the morning. this was about the fifth or sixth alarm that had gone off in the past half hour. each alarm was set at a five minute interval. almost every alarm had a snooze feature. all except one. as a limp hand reached out from under the covers of the bed and clicked off the alarm almost immediate another one started going off. this one had no snooze feature. bark after bark the pit-bull wouldn't quit until wendy shoved off her bed covers and her feet touched the ground. with an annoyed look to the brown and white dog wendy shook her head. alright! alright! i'm up. you can shut up now. she gently clamped the dogs mouth shut but when she pulled her hand away she continued to bark. rolling her eyes wendy made her way over to her dresser and started going through the draws. she would pull out a shirt and hold it up to herself before tossing it aside ,, doing this several times until she found something she wanted to wear. changing out of her pajamas and into a green long sleeved shirt ,, a black leather jacket ,, black skinny jeans ,, and knee high black leather boots. she brought her hair up into a messy bun and put on a pair of sunglasses. sure. it was cloudy out and the sun wasn't really shining but wendy still wore sunglasses no matter what.

making her way into the kitchen she started to pull ingredients from the cabinets to make herself some pancakes. in a few minutes wendy had made several pancakes for both herself and spike. she also brewed herself a cup of coffee. setting two plates down on the table wendy pulled out one of the chairs. spike jumped up on the chair and began to chomp down on his pancakes. wendy sat down opposite of the dog and ate her own pancakes at a much slower rate than her dog. once they were both done eating wendy put the plates and mug into the sink to wash later. sitting on the table where she typically left them was a leash ,, pack of gum ,, house keys ,, and pocket knife. grabbing a piece of gum and popping it in her mouth wendy pocketed the pack ,, pocket knife ,, and keys. she then leashed up spike and left her house. as soon as she was outside wendy started for town. she worked at one of the local shops but had today off. in her free time however wendy was on the search for the unnatural and sometimes the unnatural would find its way into the town.

[tella..skye]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [guest] [pansexual] [status ,, bored ,, hungry]
      [location ,, ballroom entrance] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, vengal] [tags ,, open]
      today was a lovely day. the sky was gray and moody and a slight wetness hung in the air. a chill found its way through the town and to the manor. the forecast called for rain later today. it couldn't get much better than this. rain brought a soothing rhythm and was enjoyable to walk through. spring was a nice time of the year. it wasn't too hot or too cold. a warm breeze brought promise of summer but the strange weather still held onto winter. sitting in her windowsill was the young hybrid. the window was pushed open to allow the chill into her bedroom. her legs hung out of the window and over the side of the manor. blue eyes scanned the acres of land that belonged to the manor. she had been like this for a few hours now. restless throughout the night her dreams plagued with nightmares of her past and broken hopes for the future. she needed a getaway. sometimes she would leave and go for a walk in the woods or hang out with the horses in their stables.

but this night she didn't want to leave the comfort of her bedroom. so instead she sat at the window and watched the sunrise. of course there wasn't much of one for mostly clouds filled the sky. however she could tell that the sun was rising above the horizon for the darkness slowly faded into a faint light. footsteps sounded in the hallway outside her bedroom and soft voices as well as a piano began to echo through the hallways. stella figured that the staff and residents were starting to rise themselves. swinging her legs over the windowsill her bare feet hit the cool wooden ground. stella left the window open not minding the cold breeze. shuffling over to a mirror she stared at herself. yuck. she thought as she ran her fingers through her bed head. making her way to her bathroom stella undressed and climbed into the shower for a quick rinse. afterward she pulled her hair up into a ponytail ,, put on a pair of black leggings and a dark red sweater. putting on a pair of converse which she didn't bother tying stella grabbed the only things in life any teen ever needed. her phone and earbuds. oh ,, and a water bottle full of crimson liquid that matched her sweater.

exiting her bedroom the hybrid slowly wandered the hallways with nothing much to do. she had no job in the manor or out in town ,, nor was there much to do in the rustic styled building. although the sounds of the piano did pique her curiosity. while she has heard the piano before she has never been too interested in discovering who was playing it. navigating her way through the large manor stella followed after where the music was coming from. the noise led her to the ballroom. a place stella didn't even know the manor had. just like the rest of the manor the ballroom was opulent and beautiful. her eyes flitted around the room for a moment as she took it in. however her eyes were drawn to the figure at the piano. his face was hooded so she couldn't quite tell who he was. probably another resident at the manor. standing in the doorway she watched him for a moment. he played the piano well.

[van..grace]
      [seventy ,, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [status ,, annoyed ,, curious]
      [location ,, lecks forest] [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, katheryne] [tags ,, open]
      the sky was gray with overcast clouds. there was a bite in the air and the promise of rain hung in the sky. this was to be expected in the springtime with the weather changing from frigid winter into warm summer. although wasn't the expression april showers bring may flowers? if so then why was it beginning to become stormy only in march? with a soft sigh at these thought the spirit continued his way through the hazy forest. the only things that gave away spring was here was the soft tweeting of birds in the trees. their songs were the only cheery thing today. it felt out of place. nonetheless they sang on their tunes of hope and love. as for the ghost of a man who wandered along the pathway he seemed to reflect the gloomy grayness of the sky. almost quite literally for his skin resembled a sickly gray color. the only pop of color to him were his clothes ,, and even then they held a monochromatic scheme. a simple black t-shirt ,, jeans ,, and a dark gray sweatshirt. his ashy brown hair was unkempt and went every which way. it also didn't help that he was slightly see through which allowed for the dreary world to show through him.

as he walked through the woods his footsteps seemed to make no sound. every time he passed by plant hanging over the pathway he simply walked right through it. walking off of the pathway evan walked for a short while before coming into a small clearing. his feet stopped at the edge of the clearing. he didn't dare enter the area but instead stood and stared at the spot. the small patch of land was his final resting place. or at least it's where his body was resting. a house stood somewhere nearby but it had been long abandoned and only the foundation was left of it. with one last bitter glare evan turned around and started back through the forest without a destination in mind. but in the air something new arose. a voice it seemed like. straining his ears evan picked out where the voice was coming from. it was singing to some music and was disturbing the peaceful gloom of the morning. following after the voice evan soon came across a young woman who was singing her heart out.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:09 am

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Larkin

A sharp two knocks on Larkin's door. There is only a moment of pause, waiting to be told to go away, before Arsene LeMarc slides into the room, already carrying a tray with a carafe of coffee and an empty mug. LeMarc had been up since dawn, taking inventory of what needed to be done during the day, putting together a schedule and then, eventually, waking up Larkin. It's a wonder how he knew right about now his boss would want a drink, but the butler had always been strangely good at knowing what needed to be done. Almost like he had a sense for it. "Sir." LeMarc says in greeting, setting the tray down on the desk. "Your morning drink."

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Library

A shadow moves among the shelves in the very back of the library. Quick and constant mutterings poor from its mouth as it takes books in hands, looks through there pages, then adds them to a growing pile at their feet. "Six millimeters mixed with ten grams of...Stir to induce reaction...Heat applied...But seven milligrams will..." None of the words make much sense, like he's trying to work out a puzzle. "Subjects showed an unusually...To the...No no no not that of course we need...Christophe will you- no he's dead. Seven drops of hydrogen mono... "

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy.

A girl no older than 25, yet not younger than 17 sits on the stone fence outside the town graveyard, wrapped in a wool shawl and a knit scarf, a harmonica cradled in small, fingerless gloved hands. No one knows her, no one even really sees her. She grins at people who pass her by, at their gazes which flow over her like she's invisible, though focuses more her eyes on her worn instrument, beginning to play an quick song that resembles a jaunty sailor tune. Her boots tap a beat onto the ground to follow her song, which hums through the air. She likes to think she's playing a concert for the dead.
    The girl seems immersed into her music up until the point where her eyes, glinting mischievously, catch sight of a dog down the street. Attached to the dog; a leash. Holding the leash; a person. But the dog was the most important part. With a smile, the harmonica is set aside and the girl kicks off the wall and skips her way over to the dog. "Your dog is so cute! Can I meet him?" She chirps, smiling innocently at the dog's owner.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Your Nerdy Friend » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:39 am

Ariane Charlotte Stoker II Human/?? II Tags/Mentions:Either Franz or Larkin. Whoever's not busy

As Ariane resumed wandering the village, in search of any public phone she could gain access to, the pounding in her head intensified, making it incredibly difficult to concentrate. Considering the circumstances, it would make sense that the unique headache would be undoubtedly terrible, but something about it felt strange. She had had several mornings like this before, stumbling to wherever she could lay down and give herself time to get over the constant aching in her head, but none like today. Possibly just a bit too much to drink, yes, but if it was anything worse, she would have to detour from what she was doing to get her wits about her once again, and fully enjoy walking through the beautiful town whenever she felt she could go on. On the last legs of energy, she stumbled towards a fountain in the middle of a square, ready to sit down and take a few minutes to regain energy. As she took time to rest, she felt the headache finally slow after a few minutes, only lingering in the back of her head. The intensity of the night before must have been high, and knowing the taverns that she frequented, food poisoning could also be a possibility where her headache was concerned. Whatever the sickness was coming from, she was sure that she needed to call someone. Thankfully, the closest phone wasn't far, even for the befuddled young woman. Quickly dialing the first number she could think of, Ariane picked up the phone and waited for someone to answer.
Your Nerdy Friend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[charlie || 1] [wendy || 2] [stella || 1] [evan || 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:30 am

[harlie..jefferson]
      [centuries old] [male] [shifter] [demisexual] [stable hand] [status ,, fine] [location ,, heading to horse stalls]
      [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, open]
      in his bed the shifter awoke to the internal clock that he had. every morning on cue he woke up at the same time each day. he needed no fancy alarm thingy to wake him up. for years he has had time to perfect this way of waking up and so far it hasn't let him down. with a soft yawn he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and pulled himself from his bed. he made his way into his bathroom and started his morning routine. first he brushed his teeth until they felt clean then he flossed. using the sink he splashed water on his face and washed his face with a damp cloth. then he took some scissors and trimmed his facial hair until it looked even and well kept. then he took a brush and brushed out his hair. this process did take some bit of time to do but he didn't mind. in the end he looked well groomed. leaving the bathroom he found his way to his dresser where he pulled out his typical outfit for the day. a white long sleeved shirt ,, blue jeans and a belt as well as tan boots. he changed into these clothes. he did this all in the dark without switching on a light. he's strange like that but for the longest time he lived without electricity so it was somewhat strange getting used to it. walking out of his bedroom the shifter gently closed the door as to not wake up anyone who was still asleep. heading through the hallways of the manor charlie took time to appreciate the opulence. it never ceased to amaze him how beautiful the manor was. finding his way outside charlie paused as he looked up at the sky. it looked as if it might rain soon. if that was so then he should get any horses out in the fields back into the stalls. starting for the stalls charlie hoped he would beat the rain and get to the horses in time. he knew that some of them were easily spooked by storms and it would be a lot tougher to get them inside.

[endy..fray]
      [twenty two] [female] [human] [bisexual] [townsfolk] [status ,, urious ,, happy] [location ,, town]
      [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, eadgyd]
      walking through town with her dog wendy felt content. this was all she really needed in her life. a quaint town to call her home and her best friend by her side. the dog also seemed quite happy as his tail wagged from side to side. all was good. or at least it was until a curious young woman came bounding up to the duo. wendy paused and gently pulled the leash back to get spike to pause as well. returning the womans smile wendy took a moment to quickly look her up and down. most people didn't like the sight of the pit-bull. the species was given a bad reputation and some of the town residents were afraid of him. although this woman didn't seem to mind his breed at all. wendy did find it strange though how this woman just appeared from no where. she hadn't even seen her around until she came up to wendy and spike. wendy just took this as her being too unfocused at times. of course you can ,, she replied to the womans question. his name is spike. but don't let the name fool you. he's a cuddle bug. she explained. however as spike began to sniff at the woman his tail stopped wagging and his ears perked up. something was causing him to tense up but wendy wasn't sure if it was the oncoming storm or the woman before them. not yet on alert herself wendy passed the signs off as him being afraid of the possible storm. i'm guessing you like dogs? i do. prefer 'em over cats. wendy said hoping to strike up a conversation with the woman.

[tella..skye]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [guest] [pansexual] [status ,, bored ,, hungry]
      [location ,, ballroom entrance] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, vengal] [tags ,, open]
      today was a lovely day. the sky was gray and moody and a slight wetness hung in the air. a chill found its way through the town and to the manor. the forecast called for rain later today. it couldn't get much better than this. rain brought a soothing rhythm and was enjoyable to walk through. spring was a nice time of the year. it wasn't too hot or too cold. a warm breeze brought promise of summer but the strange weather still held onto winter. sitting in her windowsill was the young hybrid. the window was pushed open to allow the chill into her bedroom. her legs hung out of the window and over the side of the manor. blue eyes scanned the acres of land that belonged to the manor. she had been like this for a few hours now. restless throughout the night her dreams plagued with nightmares of her past and broken hopes for the future. she needed a getaway. sometimes she would leave and go for a walk in the woods or hang out with the horses in their stables.

but this night she didn't want to leave the comfort of her bedroom. so instead she sat at the window and watched the sunrise. of course there wasn't much of one for mostly clouds filled the sky. however she could tell that the sun was rising above the horizon for the darkness slowly faded into a faint light. footsteps sounded in the hallway outside her bedroom and soft voices as well as a piano began to echo through the hallways. stella figured that the staff and residents were starting to rise themselves. swinging her legs over the windowsill her bare feet hit the cool wooden ground. stella left the window open not minding the cold breeze. shuffling over to a mirror she stared at herself. yuck. she thought as she ran her fingers through her bed head. making her way to her bathroom stella undressed and climbed into the shower for a quick rinse. afterward she pulled her hair up into a ponytail ,, put on a pair of black leggings and a dark red sweater. putting on a pair of converse which she didn't bother tying stella grabbed the only things in life any teen ever needed. her phone and earbuds. oh ,, and a water bottle full of crimson liquid that matched her sweater.

exiting her bedroom the hybrid slowly wandered the hallways with nothing much to do. she had no job in the manor or out in town ,, nor was there much to do in the rustic styled building. although the sounds of the piano did pique her curiosity. while she has heard the piano before she has never been too interested in discovering who was playing it. navigating her way through the large manor stella followed after where the music was coming from. the noise led her to the ballroom. a place stella didn't even know the manor had. just like the rest of the manor the ballroom was opulent and beautiful. her eyes flitted around the room for a moment as she took it in. however her eyes were drawn to the figure at the piano. his face was hooded so she couldn't quite tell who he was. probably another resident at the manor. standing in the doorway she watched him for a moment. he played the piano well.

[van..grace]
      [seventy ,, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [status ,, annoyed ,, curious]
      [location ,, lecks forest] [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, katheryne] [tags ,, open]
      the sky was gray with overcast clouds. there was a bite in the air and the promise of rain hung in the sky. this was to be expected in the springtime with the weather changing from frigid winter into warm summer. although wasn't the expression april showers bring may flowers? if so then why was it beginning to become stormy only in march? with a soft sigh at these thought the spirit continued his way through the hazy forest. the only things that gave away spring was here was the soft tweeting of birds in the trees. their songs were the only cheery thing today. it felt out of place. nonetheless they sang on their tunes of hope and love. as for the ghost of a man who wandered along the pathway he seemed to reflect the gloomy grayness of the sky. almost quite literally for his skin resembled a sickly gray color. the only pop of color to him were his clothes ,, and even then they held a monochromatic scheme. a simple black t-shirt ,, jeans ,, and a dark gray sweatshirt. his ashy brown hair was unkempt and went every which way. it also didn't help that he was slightly see through which allowed for the dreary world to show through him.

as he walked through the woods his footsteps seemed to make no sound. every time he passed by plant hanging over the pathway he simply walked right through it. walking off of the pathway evan walked for a short while before coming into a small clearing. his feet stopped at the edge of the clearing. he didn't dare enter the area but instead stood and stared at the spot. the small patch of land was his final resting place. or at least it's where his body was resting. a house stood somewhere nearby but it had been long abandoned and only the foundation was left of it. with one last bitter glare evan turned around and started back through the forest without a destination in mind. but in the air something new arose. a voice it seemed like. straining his ears evan picked out where the voice was coming from. it was singing to some music and was disturbing the peaceful gloom of the morning. following after the voice evan soon came across a young woman who was singing her heart out.

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me