lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:22 am

Alexander Theodra Deakran - 13 - Wolf Shapeshifter - Male - Location: Forest
Thana Theodra Deakran - 6 - Cat Shapeshifter - Female - Location: Forest

No place for... anything Thana finished her thought, as she drifted off to sleep on Alexander's back. Alexander didn't seem to mind, though, he snarled a bit, letting everything around him know that he wouldn't let anything near him or his sister. When was the last time I slept? Alexander thought, his ears flattening. It used to be so easy falling asleep just like that. Now there wasn't anywhere to at least rest for them...

Johanu Toreath - 26 - Male - Location: City

Johanu yawned a bit as he kept walking, still thinking. Will there be a person just helping other Humanoids? Are there more people who don't listen to the law? Do they all fear the law? Whatever happened to the Humanoids that went to the "safehouses"? He still hadn't realized that it was getting dark out.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:26 am

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis, Mishka

Cinder was screaming internally. She literally hates me why are you leaving her with me what do you have against me. she thought and swallowed. The thought of being alone with the girl made Cinder nervous. Children were fragile and she was always scared of something bad happening to them. This was why she wasn't a caretaker. She managed a small smile towards Mavis as Mishka left before getting up off the ground. She scooped up the rabbit toy and placed it back with the rest. "I know it will be getting late soon. How long would you like to stay outside for? I guess we could head out there for a little bit. We just can't go too far from the camp, alright?" she held out her hand for Mavis to grab so that Cinder could lead her to the outside. There was no way she was going to risk losing a child. She smiled warmly at the child again as a form of reassurance. "What would you like to do once we get there?"

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alyssa

Nyx cursed on the inside. He really hadn't wanted to bring a young girl to the agency. Doing that to someone who had so much life ahead just seemed so wrong to him. However, it was his job and he owed to to his city. The peacekeepers had to keep everyone safe. A young girl with abilities wandering the streets was incredibly dangerous, even more so than an adult that knew how to control their abilities. "You have to come with me." he managed to say, being blunt. Nyx grabbed her wrist firmly and began to lead her away from the bench and in the direction of the agency. Every fiber in his being screamed that it was wrong and it pained him to see the crying girl. However, he also had a job to do.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:37 am

Cinder didn't know her. At all. So she couldnt know about how her powers would act out. "My powers feel funny... They always do at night if I dont go bed early enough.." She said quietly. "I can shapeshift to be a demon and when I get stressed it makes it harder to control and my powers can damage stuff so I dont wanna do that..." She explained. She hadnt taken Cinder's hand and she wasnt planning to. "The peacekeeper will be gone from the forst now, right?" She had slipped up. She shouldnt of said that
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:50 am

[quote="Echosong316"]Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis, Mishka

Cinder slowly let her hand drop as Mavis shot down the offer. Alright Mishka thank you. I've been set up for failure. she thought as she listened to the capabilities of the girl's powers. "It's okay to not know how to control your powers yet. You're still learning. We'll figure it out. I'm sure there are many people here that are willing to help you as you learn." Cinder thought back to learning how to use her own powers. "My powers weren't quite like yours but I understand how scary it is when you don't know how to control them." When Mavis spoke of a peacekeeper, it was like a siren went off in Cinder's head. However, she didn't want to panic the child. "You don't need to worry about that here. That's why people like me are around. It's my job to ward off peacekeepers to protect everyone here." she knelt down so that she was at eye level with Mavis. Cinder had never been a fan of talking down to children. They deserved her respect. They were going through just as much as everyone else. "However, knowing that there is a peacekeeper out there right now, we probably want to stay inside. Just to make sure we all stay safe. Is there something else you would prefer to do inside?" She brushed her black hair out of her face, staring at Mavis calmly.
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:52 am

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: open
────────────────────
Mishka shrugged a little bit. He couldn't choose who was to stick around with the girl. If he could have, he would have. Unfortunately the non-caretaker had to deal with Mavis tonight, it should not have been too difficult anyways. He moved to stand and bade both a goodnight, leaving the room and beginning his brisk pace downstairs and out the door. It was tiring work but he couldn't do anything about it. He only hoped Cinder would forgive him for tonight.
The man opened the front door, and went right through, shutting it behind him as he walked into the inky depths of the forest surrounding the house and didn't look back. Mishka walked for an extended amount of time, making sure he was deep in the forest, far enough away from both the city and the lost kids home. By the time he figured he was far enough away, he shed his clothing. Everything came off and was folded up in a pile. By then he was shaking, and then it happened. the large man's bones cracked and skin sprouted hair. His facial structure changed completely, his jaw lengthened and fangs were sharp against his lips
He was a bear now, a great strong bear. A wild bear, he no longer had the mindset of his human self. This was to make for some poor decision making. Like sniffing the air for food. The animal lifted its head and sniffed once, then twice, before setting a location.
The great beast lumbered for the city, smelling possible upcoming meals.
In whatever form they came in.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:27 pm

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Nyx / Location: Park /

” Let go of me! Your hurting me! I don’t want to go!” She yelled at him, more tears spilling from her eyes. Suddenly and unwillingly, she shifted into a squirrel to get away. Alyssa stepped away from him, shifting back to normal. Her heart stopped as she realized she had just shown her powers in public. More and more tears fell from her eyes. “ I don’t want to be taken in “ She said in a hushed tone, her voice cracking in fear. Never had she been so afraid.”P-please..” she whispered as she fell to her knees. She knew he wouldn’t listen and her legs felt too weak to run. Shifting wouldn’t help either, her energy was already gone from playing and shifting once. Alyssa looked at him with sad eyes.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:37 pm

RISTEN WHEELER
    .tagged; alyssa, nyx
    .location; city

indent a scream to her left shook the teen, a confused look passing over her face. awkwardly, she searched for the source of the sound. a little girl and a man at the park caught her attention as she watched the child turn into a squirrel. kristen’s heart, at that moment, sunk. save yourself! cried the demon on kris’s shoulder, they might not hurt her, she’s just a kid! might. the word hung in her brain like a catchy song. jess would want me to save her... her inner angel countered. desperately, the girl looked around for something she could do that wouldn’t get her caught. he’s seen her shift. it’s not like I can talk her out of the situation, but attacking a peacekeeper? my power doesn’t hurt, only helps.
    indent pushing her thoughts away, kristen started walking toward the peacekeeper, stopping suddenly when she felt something hit her foot. quietly, she looked down at it. it was a metal rod, almost like a pipe, but the center was filled with concrete. what in the blazes is this? and why is it laying in the middle of the street??? heaving out a sigh, kris picked it up and glanced around the streets. suddenly, she felt a swell of courage and ran over to a storefront. “hey!” the teen cried, whipping the rod at a window and letting go to watch it fly out of her hand. as the glass shattered, kristen looked defiantly at the older man, her confidence wavering as she waited for him to make a move.

sorry it’s kinda bad; had to type it up quickly before bed..!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 pm

Mavis looked at Cinder. ''I want to go outside, '' She shouted, only adamant because if she hurt somebody or damaged something, they couldnt stop it. Mavis thought for a moment. ''I'll shift right here and there'll be no finding me then, at least outside, Ill be able stay there and cant damage anything... '' She was struggling, she didnt want to damage anything. She glared at Cinder before walking out quickly. She went out to the back, as soon as she got into the middle of the area, she shut her eyes. When she shifted, nothing bad happened. It was painful though, soon a pained scream was let out by her as she went down onto her knees. She frowned as her back ached and then she felt it, the two pushes. Her wings came out and the girl's hands developed claws... Her skin turned dark and developed a scale-y feel and appearance. The iris' of her eyes turned dark red. She looked down, the back of her top had become loose as it tore, and Mavis looked at the house and down at her feet. She looked up at the sky.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:08 pm

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis

Cinder quickly followed after Mavis, agitation and unease filling her head as she entered the outdoors. Mishka is going to skin me alive. Suddenly, she watched as the girl shifted into her demon form, her wings sprouting from her back. Cinder knew that Mavis was beyond consoling right now. The girl slowly moved to block the doorway to ensure that no one else became involved in the situation. She remained quiet in an attempt to not escalate the situation. Cinder had no idea how much control Mavis had in this form and it was likely that one wrong move could send her off into a rampage. The shouts of many animals in the forest filled her head as they all screamed in terror. Cinder winced at all of the commotion and did her best to block the noise out and focus on the situation at hand. It was unfortunate that she barely knew this girl and what might work to get her to shift back. All she could do now was protect herself and the others until Mavis calmed down.

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alyssa

Nyx was about to make another grab for the young girl when the sound of shattering glass filled the air. He looked up to see another girl rushing towards him, obviously trying to cause a ruckus. "What do you think you're doing?" he shouted at her, moving away from the young shifter to meet the new girl. Was she a humanoid as well? With the way she was sticking up for the young girl, it was definitely possible. The girl was still young but older than the seven-year-old. This made things easier for Nyx. He had taken in other humanoids her age and wouldn't hesitate with her. "I'll be reporting you to the authorities for that! That is destruction of property!" he yelled at her, his voice incredibly heated. "I'll need the names of your parents along with the address of where you live right now!" His gaze was stone cold as he stared at her, waiting for one slip-up that would give away that she was a humanoid.
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:27 pm

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Nyx, Kristen / Location: Park /

She gazed over to where the sound of shattering glass came from and back to Nyx. This was her chance to get away, but Alyssa’ legs felt too weak. Was this girl doing this for her? That was possible, but she wasn’t sure. All she could do was sit there, helpless and crying. She didn’t know why but she just couldn’t stand up, let alone run from the peacekeeper. What could she do? Alyssa felt helpless. She had no energy from just shifting once.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery