lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby axelandria » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight
location:. her room | tags:. cassiel, tucker, david, heather

Jazmine shook her head, blinking quickly and clearing the tears away. She looked up at David, and suddenly felt woozy. Probably blood loss. She saw Tucker and Heather in the doorway, looking confused and concerned, then her vision wavered. David's strong. He'll figure things out and take care of them while I recover. It'll just be a little while. Jaz closed her eyes, leaning back into the bed. She began feeling very lightheaded, and began to fade away into sleep. She ignored the tugging of doubt in her mind, the logical part of her brain saying she wouldn't recover, and fell asleep.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Tucker stared at the scene before him. When Jaz passed out, he took a couple of steps backwards, nearly bumping into Heather. "David, wha- what happened? How did she-?" He wasn't sure what to think, but right now, he really wanted his brother.

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah stood behind Finch, invisible, watching the older two interact. When the girl asked about Finch's 'friend', Leelah knew she was talking about her. She made herself visible and clung to Finch's arm, in case the stranger decided to attack. Lifting her hand, she adjusted her baseball cap to uncover more of her face, to see the older girl easier.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:27 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Mavis :.
Riley sigh seeing the worried look on her face. She knew she had to, but what was this little girl going to do out here. But Riley knew little girls turn into killers if left unchecked. She decided to put the handcuffs back into her bag and try this a different way. One that wouldn't tip her off or make her afraid. "Can I show you my house? I have many sweets we can't get out here." She asked softly holding out her hand to the child as she was still eye level it wouldn't be hard for her to take.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:35 am

"No thank you... I dont want too... I wanna go explore..." She replied quietly. She was still very much afraid and annoyed. "I helped you... You keep trying to take me away... " She frowned deeply. She looked at her hand. She was just getting annoyed. She was a lot smarter than others thought since she learned a lot. One thing she learned was you cant trust easy. And she was gonna make it harder on the girl. She had been warned by Jasmine to never tell a peacekeeper anything. She already told her, her name and what her powers were. She had to go to Jasmine! But she couldnt go yet as the girl would follow her. Despite being six, Mavis was smart.
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:40 pm

samantha|20yrs|female|humanoid|defender|location; forest|tags; n/a
as she walked, she got deeper into the woods. the trees began to blot out the light a bit as she went, though she didn't mind. she peered up into the trees, searching for a sign of her brother. he tended to spend most of his time here, she assumed because it was less.. busy.

elias|20yrs|male|humanoid|hunter|location; forest|tags; augustus
eli chuckled lightly, although it came out as more of a chuffing sound. "don't worry, i won't say a word." he gave the other a smile- or i suppose as much of a smile as a bird can really give. "wait, i should probably ask before i just end up sitting here, squawking away at others that can't really understand me. can you make out what i am saying? in human tongues?"
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:45 pm

Gvvdgrief wrote:
    ━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -Nineteen years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Peacekeeper / Tags: Echo
    Tommy was looking at the forest just beyond them, noticeably overwhelmed. All of that and yet they still weren't out of the woods, not yet, not even close. He was surprised enough that they had made it as far as they had already, and reduced it down to luck. This has all been luck. he told himself, and felt a wave of doubt wash over him. He agreed with Echo, it felt like it would be the end of the road for them soon. They didn't do a very good job of covering up the murder. Then again, Tommy had never been put in a position where he's had to hide a murder, which was probably a good thing. He was a little surprised when Echo hugged him, but he didn't mind, lord knows he probably needed it. He wrapped his arms around her as well and sighed, swallowing what felt like a knot in his throat. "I wish I could have done more." Tommy said, almost in a whisper. He would have liked to think he helped Echo, but he felt like he just made everything worse for her.

━━━ ♑︎ ━━𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑹━━
    'Twenty-one years. / Male. / Gay. / Humanoid / Tags: Jessica, Finn, Elias
    Augustus looked to the bird across from him, albeit a little shyly, and fluttered his wings only to find that more of his feathers were coming out. He tried to dodge said feathers, but one ended atop his head anyways. Gus shook his head and let out a soft chirp, taking a step back. Mentally shaking his head, his eyes averted back to Elias as he listened to what the other bird had to say."I mean yeah, I can understand you. Why wouldn't I be able to?" He asked, cocking his head. He then heard what sounded like one of the humanoids he was spying on calling out to them. Perhaps he had made more noise than he thought he did. He looked at the window and kept his head down, backing furhter into the bushes.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:58 am

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo smiled at Tommy. "You did everything you could. I wish I hadn't made things worse." she whispered, her voice muffled by his shirt. After a few moments, she backed away and took a deep breath. "Maybe I'll see you around." she stated optimistically and shrugged. Slowly, she turned towards the forest and slowly began to make her way towards the trees. That was when she felt a weight barrel into her side. The girl let out a startled cry as her body was thrown across the dirt. She landed face down and felt a sharp prick in her neck. Stunned at first, she managed to get her bearings and went to fire a blast at her opponent. To her horror though, her ability flickered for a moment but then the flame died out. Fear suddenly began to set in as a knee was pressed into her back. She let out a cry as pain seared through her injured leg as it was pressed into the ground. Two sets of hands held her securely to the ground as she squirmed.
"Tommy!" said one of the voices, though she couldn't see what he looked like. "You good man? Thanks for distracting her for us. We've been tracking her for a while now and thought she was going to get away again." Echo managed to turn her head towards Tommy and looked up at him from the ground. The effects of whatever drug they had injected slowly began to have a stronger affect and Echo felt her strength begin to drain. Her struggles to get up slowly grew weaker and weaker and it was almost like she was trapped in her own body. I was so close.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Forest - Tags: Finch, Leelah

Kita stiffened as the possible humanoid jumped down from the tree. The girl's hands almost began to heat up and she quickly stopped them from possibly burning her clothing. She looked past him up into the tree to see if another person was coming. So far, nothing. The thought that another humanoid was lurking around only put her more on edge. Thankfully, she managed to not show just how nervous she actually was. "Kita." she replied, maintaining eye contact with the stranger. Why in the world was he wearing glasses? It wasn't that sunny out right now. Especially with the shade of the trees. With the way he treated them, they seemed important. Either way, it was strange and slightly unsettling. Around normal humans, Kita could easily handle herself. With humanoids, one never knew what to expect. "Where's your friend?" she asked slowly, maintaining eye contact with Finch.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:07 am

Riley sighed shaking her head softly placing her hand back into her lap. She had to think about what she was going to do next. The kid was clearly smarter then she appeared. But considering she told Riley everything she wanted to know the to wasn't so completely smart. Like everyone, they had slip ups especially with the children that's why thy are easliy caught. Her words made her hand instinctively cling to her bag. "I'm not trying to take you away. And I'm really grateful you were able to help me. That's why I wanted to give you an good meal. One you don't have to catch." She smiled softly her blonde hair blowing in her face slightly.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:10 am

"You're a liar." Mavis replied. Maybe over time she'd trust the peacekeeper, but until then she wouldnt budge. She'd burn the whole forest down if needed. It wasnt ideal, or a good idea but she would. "You have powers too. Im a six year old. You're like 50. Turn yourself in. You've already drained me enough. I dont need you 'peacekeepers' ruining my life. You did that enough when taking my brothers!"
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:20 am

She gasped at her outburst. She was appalled that the child had called her 50. She crossed her arms over her chest as she stood up from her squatting position in front of Mavis. "I won't to that, Mavis. I'm not 50 and technically I don't have to turn myself in until I hit 18. And I told you that I wasn't going to take you in. You just have to trust me." She spoke a matter-of-factly towards her before looking around the forest they have been in one spot to long. They weren't terribly far from her house which peacekeepers could be anywhere. Which means Mavis would be taken if they weren't careful.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:24 am

"Why should I trust you? You're a peacekeeper. One of the ones who take people like me away from their brother and sisters and make their kids afraid to be who they are in case theyre hurt! Killed! Or kidnapped by you. I dont want to go with you so leave me alone!" She snapped. With the anger growing in her, her powers felt stronger too. "I shouldnt trust you. Because you're a peacekeeper. You hurt people more than we hurt you. " She was saying things the lost kids had said before around her quietly when she was in the room to one another so she wouldnt hear but she had
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me