lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby axelandria » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:54 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | caretaker | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine sat in the living room, having just finished cleaning up the last of the mess. Her shirt was pulled up halfway, and she was massaging the area around her scar gently.

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah sat on the counter in the kitchen, munching on an apple.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan handed the customer her coffee, and froze when she asked about a humanoid. I knew she was a peacekeeper! Now he had to decide whether to tell on the little girl or not. Nathan hesitated only a moment before speaking. "Yeah, a little girl. I didn't realize what she was. She was all alone so I made her as comfortable as possible. I even tried to bring her home." He watched as his coworker called the next customer in line to the other register. "When we saw a whole bunch of peacekeepers heading out somewhere, she spilled. I left as fast as possible." Nathan shrugged. "I had to get back to work, so I was going to report it afterwards."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:38 pm

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Nathan :.
She narrowed her eyes at the lad for a short time. He didnt really answer her question, he did answer that he did see her. But he didnt say which way she went. But of course, he seemed to be protecting her. But why? Did he mean to? She sipped on her coffee for a moment. "So you know where she went, what was she wearing?" She asked again giving him a telling look. She could pull out her bow and make it real frightening if she felt he was withholding information. But she didnt want to cause a scene, not in this pleasant bakery. So she hoped he would be delighted to give her all the information she needed.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:10 am

.siren. wrote:"Oh she was my neighbor, her brothers and her fled and I was on her case for a long time. That's how I know of here. I guess I was lucky to find out I had powers. I was working for the government. I didnt enjoy it, but it got bills paid and the girls what they needed. I never hurt humanoids, I'd find a way to let them get out." Emily shrugged gently. "I always felt they got hurt for nothing. We all just living our lives wanting to be given respect." She shrugged once more. "Sir, I can help your wounds you know. " She spoke sympathetically. "Who's that Mama?" One of the younger girls asked catching a glimpse of the echausted blonde haired girl. Mavis lifted her tired head and slowly walked into the room. She hurt so much. She was hoping someone she knew well was in there. Slowly she walked over to Mishka, ignoring the new person (she couldn't remember Emily very well, nor the kods. They had grown. Plus, Mavis dwelled on more important things. Not her next door neighbor who never really looked at or spoke to her) Mavis quietly spoke,"Mishka, what happened? Are you going to be okay?" She was growing stressed now.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:05 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Cinder, Kris, Kita, Open!/ Location: Living Room /

Alyssa looked to Kita and smiled a bit. She wipes away her tears, although they kept coming. “ Thanks Kita..” When Cassiel had wanted to help and heal everyone, she hadn’t touched her. Just like with Kristen, Alyssa didn’t feel it was fair for them to have to take away the pain others felt. She clenched her side in agony as she look to Kris who was still helping Kita. She got up and hid behind the couch and let everything out. Alyssa sobbed and sobbed. Her side hurt and so much happened in a short time. She knew if anyone was in ear shot, they could hear her as clear as day, but that didn’t stop her. She curled her legs up close to her chest and laid her head on top of her knees. Alyssa sniffled and continued to sob. On the inside, she hoped so badly that Kris and Kita wouldn’t go back to their life as loners; she hoped they would stay with her. They meant so much to her in the little time they had known and had helped her a lot. She wanted them to stay so badly.

making sure it got seen! also, anybody can come interact with Alyssa now :)
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:47 am

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Harley
────────────────────
Jane loved looking at everyone. This was more people in one place than the lost kids house! So many people to meet! He chuckled and squeezed Harley's hand gently as they walked, and he said hello to a few more people. It was then something blocked his view and he turned to face front. Harley was there, smiling at him. She looked so happy. It made him feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside. She was just.. so amazing.. Both his hands were in hers. He felt like he could take off and fly at any moment.
He was taken by her kind smile and bright eyes, he didn't even read her lips. Like her past, his own past would soon be told. Not today, but someday. She let go and sped off with him. He didn't know why he was running, but he happily bounced behind her with a light laugh on his lips. They were headed off toward the ferris wheel. Jane didn't care where they were going.
As long as he was with her, he was happy going anywhere.
x

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Emily / Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka half listened as Emily continued to speak about how she knew Mavis. He was rolling in and out of reality. The loss of blood was too great for him, and he knew that at some point he'd just topple over. She just kept talking.. and talking.. and his head spun and he felt sick. The man rubbed his forehead and groaned softly to himself. He caught a bit of what she last said and he nodded finally
"Yes.. please.." he replied, hoping she could help with what little she had. He didn't know her, he trusted her enough to let her and the children in.
To make matters worse, Mavis came in. She walked over and he made an upset noise. He looked like he wanted to cry, while at the same time looking very very tired. Mishka was out of it all, he wasn't in the right mind.
"Mishka fought back many bad men.. during attack.." he replied with a cough, cringing afterwards and holding his abdomen as he began to bleed on his hand
"I am going to be fine, malen'kaya ptitsa. I just.. need to sleep.."
The last thing he needed was to close his eyes and fall back on the couch. He couldn't stay awake much longer. His wounds took the better of him and he was out like a light
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 am

Emily dropped her bag on the ground, and pulled her jacket off. "Mavis, take the girls upstairs." She spoke sternly. Then she grabbed the alone bottle of water from her bag and poured it on her jacket. Since it was only a cloth one it'd soak in. She tore a large piece of fabric off and applied heavy pressure to a few of the wounds. She Was practically pressing her whole right arm across him. Emily was panicking. She couldn't let him die. She had no way to clean them properly, but stopping the bleeding was most important. She used to left hand to cover other wounds and apply pressure.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo looked up as Tommy spoke. "Are you sure? I don't know if I want you to go out there all by yourself." She said slowly and watched him nervously. In her experience, it was easy to get jumped in the woods. It was much safer to at least stay in a cave where they couldn't get ambushed. Echo didn't typically have to worry about getting cornered with her ability. One quick swipe and she could at least knock them out. But Tommy wasn't like her. All he had were his fists and guns pretty much always won against fists. She didn't like these odds and she had a bad feeling about this. "What if there are people out there? What are you going to do?" Echo tried to limp after him, eventually having to lean on the wall after a few steps. She could tell he was just as nervous as she was. As he leaned out of the cave, Echo held her breath, her hands starting to glow green. Thankfully, all remained quiet. Tommy moved out of view as he stepped out of the cave and Echo hobbled after him, doing her best to keep an eye on him. She felt like an overprotective mother at the moment. Even if he was older than her. A flash of green danced through her eye as she looked around for him. Where had he gone. Everything was too quiet for her liking. Suddenly, she heard the sound of foliage moving followed by a groan of pain. It was definitely Tommy. A chill went down Echo's spine and she jumped forward without hesitation.
"Hey!" She barked, her eyes glowing green and a ball of energy forming in her hand. Echo followed the noise of two men scuffling until she reached a small clearing. By now, her leg was throbbing immensely and she bit her cheek to distract herself. Echo soon saw a man charging towards Tommy who was on the ground. The girl threw the ball of energy in his direction, striking him right in the chest before he could reach her friend. The man let out a yelp of pain as he was sent sailing into a tree. He seemed stunned and Echo quickly made her way over to Tommy.

As she got closer, she noticed the knife in his arm and visibly paled. "Dang it." She hissed and looked up as the man started to get up again. "Stay there. You've done enough." Echo growled, holding out her arm and pinning him back to the tree. He fought against her and Echo felt her energy begin to drain. Blood began to drip from her nose and mouth as she held him there and Echo wiped it away. Her eyes were blazing and she began to press him even harder against the tree. The man let out a scream of pain as she continued to apply pressure, blood continuing to pour from her mouth and nose. Echo was beyond furious at this point and was almost unrecognizable. Her eyes glowed green and she grinding her teeth together, her lips twisted into a snarl.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Forest - Tags: Kris, Alyssa, Michael, Cinder

Kita stirred when she heard Kris tending to Alyssa followed by Alyssa starting to cry. Opening her eyes, she looked over to the younger girl, her gaze soft. She kept her tails curled around her and let out a soft sigh. Every position on the couch was painful with the scattered wounds across her body. Eventually, she managed to take in a deep enough breath to speak. Her voice was raspy and quiet but it would have to do. "Alyssa." she managed to say, coughing a few times after speaking her name. The effort was difficult but Kita was determined to comfort the child to the best of her ability. This wasn't her fault. Things like this happened when you were a humanoid and Kita didn't want such a young girl to try to bear such a burden. "It isn't your fault. This type of stuff. It happens. It's the ugly hand we were dealt. Don't you dare blame yourself." She whispered, trying to take steady breaths to ensure that she was getting enough oxygen. In situations like this, it could be easy to forget to breath. Especially right now when Kita was beyond terrified to have so many other humanoids surrounding her. Her skin felt like it was crawling as she sat in the middle of the large room.

She looked up when she heard even more voices coming from not that far away. It sounded like someone else had arrived. Kita's gaze rested on another girl. Everyone seemed relieved to see her. It was obvious she played an important roll to the camp. The shifter watched the girl carefully as she walked to the kitchen and began speaking to someone. Most likely Michael who had to have been in pretty bad shape judging by the amount of medical supplies the one girl had been carrying for him. Kita's head began to pound and she felt sick to her stomach. Pressing a hand to her forehead, she shut her eyes in an attempt to stop the world from spinning. Groaning quietly, Kita let her head rest back on the couch. Her breathing was shallow and rapid and her skin was incredibly pale. If that was even possible with how pale she already was on a normal day. Kita turned her head to look at Alyssa, trying her best to hide the deep sadness. She could feel herself slipping. It was terrifying and angering. They had come so far. Was it really for nothing? Is this how it ends? She thought to herself. Slowly, Kita stuck out her hand towards Alyssa. Just so that she wasn't alone while she died. One of her worst fears had always been dying alone.

Kita blinked slowly at the young girl. "Don't cry. Okay? Everything is going to be alright." She managed to say as she tried to reassure the girl. Despite having known each other for such a short amount of time, Kita cared immensely for her. Alyssa had most likely been through so much and yet had still been willing to help them. Kita admired her for her large heart.

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Michael, Kris, Kita, Alyssa

Cinder followed after Michael like an overprotective mother, watching him carefully to make sure he was alright. Thankfully, Cassiel was able to heal him before he collapsed on the ground. The girl looked over when she saw the healer collapse on the ground and watched as David carried her off to her room. At least now, everyone wasn't in critical condition. Cinder let out a small sigh of relief. They wouldn't have any other deaths today. Cinder stretched out her shoulders, realizing how tense she had been the past few hours. Her muscles ached and she was just as tired as everyone else. Despite the fact that Michael was healed, she chose to stick close to him for the time being. Possibly because she didn't want to be alone either. After such a frightening event, even she was on edge. Walking after him, they entered the living room that held one of the loners. Cinder didn't know where the other had gone. Probably with Jazz by the sound of it.

Cinder sat down on one of the couches and brushed her hair out of her face, eyeing the other loner carefully. By the looks of it, she was a shifter of some sort. She looked at Michael once before returning her gaze to the girl, not liking the idea of welcoming loners at the present moment. They were vulnerable at the time and the last thing she wanted was for these loners to pull something while they were in this state. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, her mind already making up a variety of scenarios that resulted in the loners betraying them. However, they did look like they had been through hell just like everyone else. And, they had brought Alyssa back. Still, it could have all been one large act. Alyssa was only a child after all. It was possible that they had fooled her. Then again, Alyssa was also clever just like all of the Lost Kids. Cinder let out a quiet sigh and pressed the palm of her hand to her forehead. The immense stress and lack of sleep the past several days was finally catching up to her.

Forcing herself to focus on the present, Cinder returned her gaze back to the fox girl on their couch and bit her lip."Where did both of you come from?" Cinder asked skeptically and crossed her arms in front of her. Since the other loner was not in the room at the moment, it was possible that Cinder could hear both of their stories and then see if they added up. One conflict in their story could clue Cinder in on whether it was a trap or not. Sure they looked terrible but Cinder wasn't quite sold yet. She'd always been a bit over cautious when it came to allowing loners to stay.

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alex

Nyx managed to stand up, keeping weight off of his injured leg. The burn ached and stung immensely and he grit his teeth with each unsteady step that he took. The pain was unimaginable. The man stumbled through the forest, trying to orient himself somehow. He wasn't familiar with this part of it yet and everything looked the same. How in the world was he supposed to find his way out. Nyx knew he couldn't risk calling out for help either. Not when there were potentially humanoids close by. He was a sitting duck. Several minutes passed and Nyx had to lean on a tree in order to take a break. He was panting heavily. The rough terrain was proving incredibly difficult to navigate with his leg. With a frustrated sigh, he forced himself to keep moving forward. At this point, he had no idea where in the world he was going. His mind was numb and he simply wanted to get away from the cave that he'd been held captive in. After around half an hour, Nyx half fell, half sat down at the base of a tree, leaning back on it. Closing his eyes, he tried to clear his head and think of some way out of this difficult situation. Suddenly, he thought he heard a noise through the brush. It was faint but it was definitely footsteps. Judging by the size of the sound, it was likely a female.

Nyx immediately stiffened and got to his feet, locking his gaze on the source of the noise. He looked down at his holster to ensure that his gun was within easy grasp. If it was a normal human, he didn't want to scare them. "Hello?" He called weakly, waiting for the person to reveal themselves.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:14 pm

RISTEN WHEELER
    .tagged; cinder, kita, alyssa
    .location; living room

indent kristen finally relaxed a little after kita finally accepted another’s help and was healed to the point where she wasn’t actively dying. thank you, magic lady, whoever you are. turning around and sitting with her back against the couch, the teen let out a small sigh. with the bags under her eyes and the blood all over her clothes, kris knew she looked like an absolute wreck. no wonder this ‘lost kid’ probably think i’m a murderer. struggling to lift her head, the teen looked the other girl in the eyes and just watched her for a moment. I’m exhausted... kris could still feel a slight twinge in her stomach and before she knew it, she was curling up on the floor, ready to fall asleep. as the adrenaline left her system - rather quickly at that - the teen could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness. just five minutes... a quick nap is all I need. as her eyes drifted to a close, she gave the other girl a brief description of the past few days. “I helped alyssa, kita saved us both, and then something happened and they both got hurt. we needed help...” the teen barely finished the last sentence before she fell asleep.
    indent the next morning, kristen returned to tending to her friends’ wounds. after she briefly switched their bandages, kris went on a small adventure to find the bathroom before returning to the living room to find the dark-haired girl from the previous day. sitting next to the older teen on the couch, kristen stuck out her right hand for a shake. “I’m kris. I suppose I owe you... what? two apologies and an explanation?” she started, biting her bottom lip in fear that she sounded completely stupid, “I am truly sorry for barging into your home and demanding medical assistance and I am sorry for falling asleep on you last night. guess I didn’t know how much I needed it until our little crisis had passed.” shifting on the couch uncomfortably, kris glanced at her friend, unsure of how to explain their presence. “we met just a few days ago, kita, alyssa, and I. I can’t say that we know each other super well, but I do know that in the last fifty-ish hours, the three of us have protected each other to the best of our abilities. I honestly don’t feel like I did enough,” kris cast her eyes to the floor as the guilt of not being able to protect her friends set in, “but I’ll do anything to make up for that. two days ago, I was walking down the street and I saw a peacekeeper try to drag alyssa from the park. naturally,” she continued, trying to lighten the mood by emphasizing ‘naturally’. wheeler gave the other girl a small smile before continuing, “I broke a store window so that he’d chase me instead. anyway, one thing led to the next and both alyssa and I were running from him when she tripped. I don’t know who was looking out for us that day, because kita came out of nowhere and saved us from him. alyssa and I would have both been locked up in some humanoid prison if not for kita. after she knocked the guy out, well... he was pretty hurt. we brought him to kita’s cave hideout thing and patched him up, but the next day, alyssa wandered off. kita went to find her. I should have gone with. something happened out there... another peacekeeper, I presume. either way, alyssa came back to the cave shot in her side, and not too long later, kita came back... well... dying. in another life, I would have been a doctor. it’s what i’ve always wanted to be. but because i’m a humanoid, no matter what my power, that’s completely out of the question.” the teen spoke this last sentence with such ferocity and sadness that she scared her herself. I never asked for this... kris ran her hand through her hair a few times before continuing. “alyssa showed us how to get here on a map and we left the peacekeeper handcuffed in kita’s cave. he watched me drop the keys near the entrance, so I took his gun to ensure we wouldn’t be followed. joke’s on him, I guess, because i’ve got no idea how to use this thing,” kristen reached into her backpack and pulled out the weapon, handing it handle first to the other girl. please don’t be a psycho-killer. as she held the gun out for the other girl, the teen wrapped up her story: “we walked about a mile to get here. doesn’t seem far until you’re half-carrying someone who’s literally dying in your arms over fallen logs and rocks.” resting her elbows on her knees, wheeler looked over the room with a nervous sort of anticipation. it was the truth. and I hope whoever’s in charge here likes it, because it’s been too long since i’ve gotten to talk to an actual person without having to look over my shoulder...

ENJAMIN COOPER
    .tagged; jessica
    .location; the house

indent before the young man could answer jessica's question, she was falling to the ground. for a moment, benjamin was paralyzed. he didn't know what was going on and he was unsure of how to help. soon enough it became clear, however. the scout watched, a gentle sadness filling his eyes, as his friend shifted back into a wolf. she won't hurt me. it only took moments for the gigantic hound to appear before him, and when it did, ben couldn't help but feel vulnerable. he knew that jessica would keep the creature at bay, but some primal instinct within him was begging him to run. she will not hurt me. she will not hurt me. he kept repeating the phrase over and over in his head until she dropped her head into his hand. it was then that benjamin finally relaxed. "well, you sure know how to make an entrance," he joked, gently ruffling the fur on top of the wolf's head, "well, come on, then. we ought to get back to the house." once again clutching his side and keeping his weight off of his ankle as much as possible, benjamin continued walking toward the house. it wasn't far: only about fifteen yards. but with his limp, the journey sure seemed long. as ben put his hand on the back door, he turned to the jessica-wolf. "you should probably wait here... i'll be right back out," the young man explained before making his way into the unusually crowded living room for some bandages and medical tape. he was in and out in less than two minutes, quickly returning outside to pick up two sturdy-looking sticks off of the ground. as soon as ben was finished bandaging himself and creating a make-shift splint, he sat on the ground outside the door. as the day turned to night, cooper sat and talked with his friend, telling her stories about his childhood and about all the places he wanted to visit until his eyes eventually drifted shut.
    the next morning, ben woke up late, startling himself awake. he was covered in ants, but it didn't bother him very much. instead, he looked to his new friend, giving her a half-hearted smile as he watched her. what time is it? the thought flashed through the scout's mind as he looked at his grandfather's watch on his wrist. oops...
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:26 pm

doc . wrote:

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Harley
────────────────────
Jane loved looking at everyone. This was more people in one place than the lost kids house! So many people to meet! He chuckled and squeezed Harley's hand gently as they walked, and he said hello to a few more people. It was then something blocked his view and he turned to face front. Harley was there, smiling at him. She looked so happy. It made him feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside. She was just.. so amazing.. Both his hands were in hers. He felt like he could take off and fly at any moment.
He was taken by her kind smile and bright eyes, he didn't even read her lips. Like her past, his own past would soon be told. Not today, but someday. She let go and sped off with him. He didn't know why he was running, but he happily bounced behind her with a light laugh on his lips. They were headed off toward the ferris wheel. Jane didn't care where they were going.
As long as he was with her, he was happy going anywhere.
x

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Emily / Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka was out like a light. He laid silently as Emily moved forward to help him. It was quite nice of her to do so, he was sure to thank her when he got the chance. But for now he laid without moving, as the woman pressed a jacket to his wounds. Yikes.. if he found out she was doing this he was sure to buy her a new jacket..
He eventually stirred, coughing softly and fluttering his eyes open. He had to adjust for a moment before the big man looked down at the woman pressing her jacket on him. How nice of her to do that. He tried to lift a hand but couldnt. All he could do was cough and groan in pain. Surely there had to be some sort of needle and thread somewhere in the house? He needed these wounds stitched up. Jazmine’s voice was nearby, he heard it. He tried calling out for somebody to come help with a weak voice before laying back on the couch again
He just needed to rest
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:42 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Yard
«— Benjamin
She snorted softly as he mentioned her making an entrance. ‘That was nothing.’ The shadows whispered to Ben. Since Jess just discovered her second ability not long ago, she was unsure how to use it, such as communicating with someone. Her jaw snapped, clanking her teeth together, mocking as if she were to bite his hand from messing up her fur. The wolf took her time beside Ben, letting him set the pace as they walked back. When she was told to wait, the large black wolf sat down in the spot and waited for him to come. As he did, she followed him back to a spot where he bandaged himself up. She felt responsible for his ankle. ‘If only i could had stopped myself.’ The shadows started to talk once more. She lay down behind, wrapping her body around and her tail laying over his lap. last thing she wanted was for him to stay out and get sick. Listening to his stories, she noticed his words started to slur and eventually he was asleep. At this point, the wolf gently wrapped herself tighter around him to keep him warm and dozed off herself.
The next morning, she felt something move beside her but remembered it was just Ben and she didn’t sense any other presence near them. Eventually, she opened her eyes and just looked up at him. Then she lifted her head and gave it a quick shake, glancing around quickly. No Shadows. By this point, everything would seem normal since she had no way of communicating with him. Looking back to Ben, she took notice of the watch and tilted her head with her ears pointed up, indicating she was curious. Her tail swept lightly over, removing the bugs and some of the dirt.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me