lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

│ ⚜ │ ── 003. ── // ── 001. ── │ ♛ │

Postby azhefa. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:14 pm

x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

GABRIEL
i. gabe ii. 26 iii. male iv. humanoid defender v. avian physiology/runic magic vi. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

he winces a bit as he leans back against the couch's backrest, careful about his wings and the feathers over his back and shoulders. gabe lifts a brow at david after a moment and his lips quirk up at how endearing he was. "i don't wear shirts if i can help it, messes with my feathers too much," he shrugs a shoulder a bit to draw attention to the small feathers that dusted over the curve of his neck and down over his shoulder and upper arm. the defender smiles as the android keeps talking and then takes a moment to process the tease he had made. it's always fun to see how long it takes him to figure out sarcasm and jokes. that is only if he's the one to do it, gabe hates when others pick at how david doesn't understand sarcasm or jokes very well. once tars figures out his teasing comment, gabe gives him a bit of a wink and chuckles. "oh, fortunate for me indeed," he croons in a flirty manner, pointedly eyeing up the android's shirtless figure. after a moment, gabe chuckles again and shakes his head with a sigh as david mentions going to aid jazmine and bring her meds. "i'm fine, go get her comfortable."

before he could lay his head back and settle in for a nap, the sound of the front door is heard followed by a sharp intake of breath and his sister's voice.
      "i'm fine, cassie, but jazmine needs you in her room," he informs the girl as she rushes to his side and flutters over him in search of injuries. though he loves his sister dearly, he wasn't in the mood for her mothering, maybe when he gets some rest. "i just need rest, i'll be golden after a few hours to recharge." gabriel rolls his eyes at cassie's berating before closing them and making snoring sounds which earns him a punch in the arm, but she leaves none the less. with a deep sigh, gabe settles in and falls into a rather deep recharging sleep.

location; safe house x mentions; jaz x tags; david, cassiel

x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

CASSIEL
i. cassie ii. 21 iii. female iv. humanoid medic v. avian physiology/runic magic vi. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

for the better part of the day, cassiel wanders the forest near the safe house in search of some medicinal herbs. one of the scavengers had been able to sneak a book on medicine out of a bookstore in town and she's read it close to a hundred times so far. she even has a notebook full of notes and research she had done during one of her sneak out nights at the library in town. a second notebook she has is full of dried pressed herbs she's collected from around the safe house with all the plant's info and location listed. perhaps she can go to one of the bookstores later and nab some more books on plants and herbs. when her basket was rather full, cassie heads back to the house, but is intercepted by her brother's falcon who was also on the way home. the bird's wild screeches and chirps makes cass have to sooth the stressed avian before he's able to fill her in on what's going on with jazmine and david. "jaz's injured? is gabe with them?" she asks, but the bird takes off before answering, only repeating his need to go home. though she doesn't usually fly due to having her wings glamoured, it was necessary to get home quicker. luckily, she was wearing a halter top so her wings don't rip the shirt as she unglamours them and takes off for the safe house.

the humanoid lands rather awkwardly in the front yard of the safe house due to being so out of practice with her flying, but she manages not to fall on her face this time. cassie heads inside, dropping her basket of herbs and plants by the door for later before giving a little gasp at the sight of gabriel on the couch looking like death with david next to him with blood smeared on his chest.
      "gabe? what happened? are you hurt?" she rattles off the questions as she rushes to his side and starts looking for injuries. when he tells her of jazmine she frowns and takes a step back from him, looking between him and david as she pieces it all together in her mind. "you teleported didn't you? damn it gabe you know how much that drains you!" her words seem to fall on deaf ears as the older boy acts asleep and even snores to ignore her. cass glares at her sibling and punches his arm for good measure before shaking her head and looking to david. "let's go, he does need to rest," she grumbles before moving off, but calls to the android over her shoulder as she heads for the stairs. "bring up some water and meds please, tars, she's gonna need them."

cassiel glamours her wings out of reflex as she heads up the stairs to jaz's room, the weight of the wings weren't really something she liked. she stops by her own room to grab her med kit and a bucket from the storage closet in the hall before entering jazmine's room.
      "hey, jaz, don't worry i'll get you patched up," she says reassuringly as she makes quick work of getting ready. the bucket is filled with warm, very lightly soapy water and is set beside the bed while a stack of cut up bits of gauze are put on the bed beside jaz. "i gotta clean it first so nothing gets trapped inside, okay? david's coming with pain killers but i'll give you a bit of relief in the meantime." her crystal pendant is removed from around her neck and she uses it to summon a temporary pain relieving rune which she transfers to jaz via a hand to her forehead. "okay, now the fun part." she gives the leader an apologetic look before taking some gauze pads and using the lightly soapy water to gently yet quickly wash around the large cut on the girl's belly. cass winces a bit as she also cleans out the gash itself to make sure no dirt or anything was inside to cause problems later on.

when finally finished with the cleaning, cass washes her hands and returns to sit on the side of the bed facing jaz.
      "okay, let's get you fixed up." her crystal pendant touches the healing rune on her forearm and glows with golden light as it's summoned. the crystal is returned to it's place around her neck before cass takes jaz's hand in both of her's and focuses on her magic, her eyes closed and head bowed over the clasped hands. it was a bit painful for cassie to use so much healing at once, but she's grown use to it. the golden glow of the rune travels down her arm and through her hand to take hold of jazmine and start it's work. sweat gathers on cassiel's forehead as the gash slowly starts to heal and close bit by bit, knitting itself back together in slow motion. it will take a while for the wound to fully close with the healing and will deplete cassie's energy severely, but not as bad as it had gabe's earlier. her endurance was higher then her brother's and she can give much more when it comes to healing. which is a good thing since a lot of the things she has to use magic for is critical and life threatening like jaz's cut. she'll have to take a break later and get something to eat before she can do more, but currently she's settled in for the long haul in this healing process.

location; safe house x mentions; none x tags; david, gabriel, jazmine
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby dragonscales10 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:51 pm

samantha|20yrs|female|humanoid|defender|location; forest|tags; n/a
as she walked, she got deeper into the woods. the trees began to blot out the light a bit as she went, though she didn't mind. she peered up into the trees, searching for a sign of her brother. he tended to spend most of his time here, she assumed because it was less.. busy.

elias|20yrs|male|humanoid|hunter|location; forest|tags; augustus
he took the form of a harris hawk, then picked up his kill and lifted off. elias made his way back towards the house, dropping off his kill around the side as he would come back for it in a bit. after a few minutes of flying around, his stomach began to be knaw at him for something to eat. he figured he would eat in his current form, as that way he'd be eating less, which meant more for the group. still in the form of a hawk, he scouted for something small, such as a mouse. eli quickly spotted a small rat disappear around the side of the house, and he focused on the scratching its claws made against the grass. elias shot into the air, darting around the side of the house. he landed right on his prey, killing it in a rush of feathers and flapping. the thing let out a squeak which was quickly silenced. what he hadn't heard, was a wolf sitting outside of the house, and he most likely spooked the poor thing in his haste. in a mere moment he realized it was a shifter, and he prepared himself to be scolded.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Gvvdgrief wrote:
    ━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -Nineteen years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Peacekeeper / Tags: Echo
    Tommy was looking at the forest just beyond them, noticeably overwhelmed. All of that and yet they still weren't out of the woods, not yet, not even close. He was surprised enough that they had made it as far as they had already, and reduced it down to luck. This has all been luck. he told himself, and felt a wave of doubt wash over him. He agreed with Echo, it felt like it would be the end of the road for them soon. They didn't do a very good job of covering up the murder. Then again, Tommy had never been put in a position where he's had to hide a murder, which was probably a good thing. He was a little surprised when Echo hugged him, but he didn't mind, lord knows he probably needed it. He wrapped his arms around her as well and sighed, swallowing what felt like a knot in his throat. "I wish I could have done more." Tommy said, almost in a whisper. He would have liked to think he helped Echo, but he felt like he just made everything worse for her.

━━━ ♑︎ ━━𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑹━━
    'Twenty-one years. / Male. / Gay. / Humanoid / Tags: Jessica, Finn, Elias
    Augustus, who was still peering in on the two other humanoids in the house, didn't notice the hawk that seemed to be flying around overhead. That is, until it came close enough to where he could actually feel the gust of wind from its wings on his fur. Fearing he was being touched or grabbed, Gus nearly fell over from flinching so hard, and felt his body start to get tingly just as it always did right before shifting. Great, this again. He thought to himself as his canine body collapsed in on itself and reanimated into.. what was he? Outstretching a limb, he discovered it was indeed a wing, and that he must be some type of bird. He examined his feathers and deduced that he'd become a type of hawk, such as an osprey or something of the like. He shivered and fluffed his feathers, a few falling out. His heart was still racing from being spooked. He kept his wings close to his body, and cowered into the nearest bushes for cover as he tried to see what it was that scared him.

It didn't take long for his eyes to fall on the hawk who did the spooking. Cooing almost frantically, he outstretched his neck and examined the animal. It was very probable that this hawk was also a shifter. Gus wasn't the greatest at being able to tell whether they were shifters or just regular animals, but there was something about this one that just seemed so obvious.
    "Oh, s-sorry for uh, accidentally turning.." He said apologetically, looking nervously at the window he was just peering through. "I wasn't spying on them or anything, I swear, I just-" He stopped himself from speaking anymore, feeling like he was just digging himself a bigger hole.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:40 pm

Mavis // 6yrs old // Controlling and Manipulating fire // Tags: Samantha

Mavis sighed softly, she looked down at the ground. She continued walking. She was a little stressed. She saw a figure up ahead and jogged to see what it was, she walked a lot slower now. "Hi.." She said, loud enough to be heard. "I think we're lost now Teddy." She frowned. She looked at it. The brown bear nodded in agreement. Frowning, she could be unable to find her way back!!
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:43 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine saw Cassiel enter the room, and relaxed slightly. She'll heal me, and then I'll be good to go again. She bit her tongue hard enough to draw blood to keep from crying out as Cassie cleaned out the gash, then looked into Cassie's eyes as she began slowly healing her. Jaz watched the wound very, very slowly close up. Then reality washed over her. Cassie can't heal me all the way, it's too much for her. It'll take forever to recover from this! How can I lead these people if I can barely walk? Hearing a noise, she looked to the hallway and saw Tucker, the new kid, standing in the doorway. His eyes were wide and innocent. How can I be strong for them if I'm taken out by a single blow? Tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis
location:. stairwell to 3rd floor > jaz's room | tags:. heather, cassie, jaz

Tucker hesitated, torn. He wanted to explore more, but his curiosity got the best of him. "I'm going to check it out, wanna come?" Without waiting for an answer, Tucker turned and raced down the stairs and into the 2nd floor. He headed for Jaz's room, and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of Cassie healing Jaz. Jaz's face was a mask of unidentifiable emotion.

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah stood behind Finch, invisible, watching the older two interact. When the girl asked about Finch's 'friend', Leelah knew she was talking about her. She made herself visible and clung to Finch's arm, in case the stranger decided to attack. Lifting her hand, she adjusted her baseball cap to uncover more of her face, to see the older girl easier.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
Last edited by axelandria on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:38 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Mavis :.
She knew she couldn't stay at her house. No, not with peacekeepers running around and her arms still flaming. She went to her room changing into non peacekeeper clothes. A simple black v neck and Jean's. She pulled on her leather jacket and a messanger bag. Though she was afraid of her things getting caught on fire. But nothing seemed to. Just charred where her hands were placed. She quickly moved from her house and out towards the forest looking to get a handle on her powers out there. She just wanted to ignore them but she was beginning to think that wasnt an option. She ran moving swiftly through the trees before stopping and gliding to the nearest tree careful not to actually touch it in fear of the tree catching fire. She glance over and seen a child. A child all alone in the forest. She thought she could be a humanoid since she was out here but she was so young. She walked a little closer. Cautiously. "Hey you, what's your name?" She asked softly putting her hands out infront of her to show she meant no harm. But her flaming hands told a different story.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:42 am

"M-m-my name is Mavis." The six year old stuttered. "Who are you?" She asked as she shyly clutched her teddy to her chest. Mavis's hair was down at the time, so it fell over her face when she looked down. She was afraid of the new person as she wasnt part of the lost kids. Mavis' eyes darted to the girls flaming hands, luckily, Mavis no longer lost control of her powers when she was afraid, just when she was in heavy pain or was extremely sad.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:43 am

Heather | 16 | female | Straight | invisibility |Tags: Tucker

Heather joined Tucker, her eyes widened as she took in the scene, "W-what happened?" she gasped
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:48 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Mavis :.
Riley watches her closely as she tok a step closer. "Why dont you come with me okay, I'm a friend." She spoke softly, but her flames grew hotter as she grew closer to the child. She noticed the teddy bear and thought it was curious to take around a stuffed animal but Riley just assumed since she was a child she would do something like that. She squatted down infront of the child now attempting to grab the kids wrist, hoping it would at least sorta burn so she would know not to run. Riley did have a set of peacekeeper handcuffs in her bag if she needed them.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:51 am

"Relax. Your powers are gonna set this place on fire." She shushed. Dropping the teddy, Mavis let her own powers take control of her body. Inhaling she shut her eyes as the funny feeling took over. The tips of her hair grew red and and the her naturally green eyes were turning red. As Riley had grabbed her wrist, Mavis felt her own powers growing stronger. That wasnt to say Mavis wasnt getting tired though. It was a lot more power than her body could handle.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me