lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Mavis heard the animals and the young girl had practically flew into the forest, she didnt know if Cinder was following, nor had she cared. Mavis' demon self was very ruthless and mean, as she was a demon, spawn of satan. She stopped at one point and just looked around. Catching the scent of some rabbits near by, she ran in the direction of it, but soon stopped again as she looked around, she turned her head so she could look around. She hummed and caught sight of the hare she was chasing. Possessing a rock, she slowly shut it in a corner as she used her dark magic to hurt it. Her small six year old voice was the one she heard mentally now and it was begging to switch back. She didnt like hurting the little animals. Or even some of the bigger ones in the forest. She had soon finished with the bunny and moved on. Shw was still trekking through the forest
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:48 pm

Alexander Theodra Deakran - 13 - Wolf Shapeshifter - Male - Location: Forest
Thana Theodra Deakran - 6 - Cat Shapeshifter - Female - Location: Forest

Alexander heard something and let out a low growl, making sure not to wake Thana up. Alexander lowered his head and began walking towards the noise. He couldn't make out what he heard, but all he knew is that he heard something. He needed to make sure his sister was safe at all times, and now is no exception.

Johanu Toreath - 26 - Male - Location: City

Johanu still didn't know that it was dark out, as he continued walking. And what if, just what if, there was going to be protests in the city to stop this kind of Humanoid treatment? I'd probably sit back and watch... and support the protesters from my couch.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:46 am

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Alex
────────────────────
Mishka continued to lumber around in search of food, every now and then nibbling on berries that popped up or drinking from a tiny run-off. He was making soft grumbling noises, grunting and huffing every now and then as he continued on. He didn't quite make it into the city, yet right near the edge of it where he was able to root around in a few of the building's garbages for anything worth sticking around for. Unfortunately there wasn't much, so the animal sniffed at the air and turned back around to head back into the forest.
On his way back to.. wherever he was headed, he lifted his great bear head and sniffed. Some other animals were out there, or something like an animal. He smelled nothing but Canine and Feline. This made him growl lowly as he pushed through the brush and spotted the wolf shifter not too far from where he was. He huffed and grumbled at him before staying still a moment to figure out what this guy was up to. Mishka didn't feel too hostile at the moment, but was willing to fight if the other was.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 am

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis

Cinder watched as Mavis darted into the forest and cursed under her breath. Now she had to give chase. The girl took off after the demon, shoving branches of shrubs aside as she trekked through the forest. She didn’t want to risk using her ability if she didn’t have to. It was obvious Mavis hated animals in this form and she didn’t want to risk her severely hurting one of hers. That could kill Cinder herself. The girl stopped when she heard the sound of a scuffle in the trees up ahead. As the demon moved away, Cinder almost three up. Right in front of her was a dead rabbit. Grief seized her heart as she stared at the precious animal that had died for no reason. “I’m sorry little one.” She whispered quietly as she thought of her own rabbits. The girl tore her gaze away from the dead animal and continued trudging through the trees in pursuit of Mavis. “Mavis! That’s enough!” She barked as she ran after the demon girl.

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alyssa

Nyx was about to make another grab for the young girl when the sound of shattering glass filled the air. He looked up to see another girl rushing towards him, obviously trying to cause a ruckus. "What do you think you're doing?" he shouted at her, moving away from the young shifter to meet the new girl. Was she a humanoid as well? With the way she was sticking up for the young girl, it was definitely possible. The girl was still young but older than the seven-year-old. This made things easier for Nyx. He had taken in other humanoids her age and wouldn't hesitate with her. "I'll be reporting you to the authorities for that! That is destruction of property!" he yelled at her, his voice incredibly heated. "I'll need the names of your parents along with the address of where you live right now!" His gaze was stone cold as he stared at her, waiting for one slip-up that would give away that she was a humanoid.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:41 am

Mavis turned and vacantly stared at Cinder. "Who cares." She spat as she rolled her eyes and walked away. She continued going forward. She didnt know where she was going, but it was somewhere. Hearing a growl of a nearby animal and a grumble of another, Mavis edged nearer slowly. "Cinder. Nobody cares about you or your punie animals." She glared at the girl
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:02 am

[quote="Echosong316"]Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis

Cinder narrowed her eyes at the demon. “Okay then. Just going to disregard that. Mavis, I need you to take a few deep breaths. You don’t want to hurt anyone. Why don’t we go back to the cabin?” She said calmly. Honestly though, she had no experience with kids. Especially humanoid kids. It felt like nothing was going to help at this point. It looked like she was simply going to have to keep everyone clear until she calmed down and shifted back. The girl stood a few yards away from the demon, watching her carefully for any signs of the demon coming for her. Smoke drifted around her hand as her animals sensed a growing threat. Not yet. she told them.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:12 am

Thana Theodra Deakran - 6 - Cat Shapeshifter - Female - Location: Forest

Alexander had a really bad feeling, but he had to protect his sister, no matter what. He growled just a tiny bit louder, as if trying to challenge whoever was there. Thana mewed as she woke up, jumping onto a nearby tree and climbing it. "Good" Alexander quietly barked to Thana, knowing that it would be better for Thana to hide rather than cling onto him like a desperate child. He continued to go near where he last heard the noise, growling constantly.

Johanu looked up at the sky, now thinking it was time to start heading back. He turned around and started walking back, his gaze on the ground.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:15 am

Mavis soon turned away, hearing the growl of a wolf. She decided to walk and go look for it. Maybe it'd get rid of Cinder. Her human form/mindset didnt think like that. It was just her demonic side. She sighed a little and walked away to the noise of the growl
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:31 am

Alexander growled louder and snarled, almost growling louder than his lungs could bear. He didn't want whatever was there to find his sister. He kept a defensive stance, growling louder and louder. You will not find my sister! He thought, his teeth showing. He wouldn't just give in without a fight.

Thana Theodra Deakran - 6 - Cat Shapeshifter - Female - Location: Forest, on a tree

Now how did I climb that? Thana thought, very confused. She was never taught how to climb, though, she had gotten on a tree somehow. Maybe its the claws... She heard her brother snarl, and growl. There better not be a peace keeper... She thought, a tear rolling down from her eye.

Johanu continued to walk his way to his home, yawning every so often. He wasn't really thinking about anything at all other than repeated thoughts.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:35 am

Finallu stumbling upon the wolf, Mavis looked at him. She smirked slightly. "Heya overgrown puppy. Where's your collar?" She asked. She looked at the wolf. "Wanna play ball?" She questioned, faking a smile. She hoped it wouldnt attack her as that meant using her powers.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me