lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:14 am

x
x
H a r l e y

Power: Heighened senses.
Species: Human-iod w/deer properties.
Role: Hunter.
tags: Jane.

The world below the ferris wheel cabin continued to shrink as they steadily moved towards the sky. She watched the people bustling below, wondering how easy they'd have it if they were "normal", normal - she'd always wanted to be normal, but she doesn't really even know the definition. Everyones normal is different, and she's had to come to terms that her life is normal to herself. She stared off as she thought, only coming to it as the man beside her gently tugged on her.
    She looked at Jane, worried as her said her name. Though as he went on, her heart jumped at his question. She smiled and nodded her head yes before she gently tugged her hand from between his and pulled him into a light hug. It felt right, this felt right. And unlike the last relationship she was in, she knew she could trust him. She knew he wouldn't hurt her.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:58 am

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka sighed while sitting there and thinking about a good response to that one. After a minute he leaned forward with a groan and wrapped his arms around her so that she would not fall.
"I hurt less than before.." he replied with a light shrug. Though he still was in pain, he'd push it aside and bring Mavis first. Whatever she needed he'd provide.
"Are you hungry, little one? I can make you lunch.. or a snack?" he offered while nuzzling into her gently. Mishka always thought it was adorable she had a little teddy bear. It was like a smaller version of himself, but much more cuddly and cute looking.
x

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Harley
────────────────────
Jane watched her and wondered what was going on inside that head of hers. His eyes were wide and he waited patiently for an answer. Though she said nothing, he didn't need to hear it as she nodded her head and his eyes went wider in surprise. She said yes. She actually said yes. Oh my god oh my g o d. They were now hugging. He wrapped his arms around her and sat there in a good.. warm embrace. This felt right.
"Thank you.." he mumbled softly, closing his eyes and calming with a few even breaths.
"Thank you for giving me a chance.."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:12 pm

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    19 yrs | homosexual | crush: none | scout |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: subdivisions | tags: ezra

Crowley happily followed after Ezra, clearly excited for their little escapade. He wondered what Ezra's parents were like... Probably nothing special. From the brief explanation Ezzy gave of them, they seemed pretty generic. Strict, pretentious, and super rich. Lee's smile widened at the thought; There's no way he could resist playing a prank against them. A hop and a skip down a hill dotted with wildflowers, then round a tumbling creek, they found themselves arriving beside the residential area of the city. It was a quiet night out, so far the roads and sidewalks were empty in the suburban neighborhood.

As they left the safety of the trees, Crowley automatically took to the darkness as he followed Ezra. As excited as he was, he couldn't shake the ingrained unease he felt every time his feet touched pavement.

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo studied Tommy carefully, trying to stop her hands from shaking. Her heart was pounding in her ears and she took a deep breath. "I'ts not an ideal situation. But we don't have a choice. That needs to come out." She looked down at her hands and stared at the medical supplies. A needle, some thick thread, a whole lot of gauze, and alcohol to sterilize everything. "I don't think it's hit any vital organs. You wouldn't be talking now if it had." She added. Looking around, her eyes landed on a spare rag. Using her hand, she waved it and allowed the object to drift to her slowly. While she didn't want to carelessly use her ability while her energy supply was so low, she also didn't think she could get up from the ground at the moment. Looking back to Tommy, he handed him the rag. "You can bite down on this. I'm not going to lie. This is going to hurt. I'm really, really sorry. Her voice shook. The last thing she wanted was to cause even more suffering. She'd done enough of that to last a lifetime in her opinion. However, she knew she didn't have a choice. This was Tommy's only shot at survival. Taking a deep breath, Echo tried to clear her head again. "I'm going to remove the knife, apply pressure, and try to stitch it up as best as I can. I can use my ability to do this relatively quickly. But I don't have enough energy to constantly fight you. You'll have to hold as still as possible." Echo looked down and began sterilizing her instruments so that they were ready. She'd have to be quick. "Afterwards, you'll need to drink a lot of water. You've lost a lot of blood already. And you may lose more after this." Echo was doing her best to swallow the large lump in her throat. She was trying to stay calm for Tommy's sake. As soon as she started visibly panicking, there was no way he'd hold still enough for her to carry out the procedure.

Echo's face began to itch, a reminder that she was growing emotional. She used her shoulder to scratch at the scar tissue lacing down her face before positioning herself close to Tommy's side. "When you're ready, let me know and I'll start." She looked up at her friend, watching him carefully. Her anxiety was through the roof and it felt as if her chest might explode. You can do this. You've gotten through some of the toughest situations already. Focus for your friend. Echo could feel her energy reserves dwindling. She knew using her ability was getting to the point that it was dangerous. Looking down, she noted how pale her skin was and how dry her mouth felt. Her eyes burned as well. Probably were blood shot. However, she also knew that she didn't have a choice. If I'm careful, I'll have just enough to finish this quickly.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:10 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Kris, Kita, David/ Location: House /

She looked to the floor as David set her on the counter. Everything seemed to be moving much slower now that things weren’t as hectic. Only a few times as he was cleaning up her wound and re-bandaging it, she would flinch from a small sting coming from her side. Alyssa didn’t realize she was holding her breath until he was done and she gasped for air. She giggled a little as her brother placed a kiss on her side. His smile and kiss had seemed to bring back her energy as she smiled back at him. “ Yeah, I feel better! Lots better! “ Her arms flung around his neck as she swung to the ground and looked up at her brother. Dramatically, she gasped and playfully fell against David as though she had been hurt again. “ My hero, you have saved me from my doom!” Alyssa turned around to face him and beamed. Her giggles filled the room. She had really missed him.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery