๐‚๐ข๐ซ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ž ๐‹'ร‰๐ญ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž | {open!}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐‚๐ข๐ซ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ฎ ๐‹'ร‰๐ญ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž | {open!}

Postby nyctomancy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:51 am

gabriel eglisfelde / male / warlock / hypnotist / tags: felix, everyone

"That is good to hear; I do not know what I would have done with Vox here if you were allergic." He chuckled, "She scarcely leaves my side." Gabriel smiled at Felix, noting off-hand that his clothes seemed rather expensive; probably brand name. So, Felix was a knife thrower, had an impeccable sense of fashion, and loved cats. It wasn't a lot of information to go on, yet intuition told Gabriel that the two would probably get along quite well. It could be worse, he mused to himself, At least I'm not with a possible psychic. Probably.

"I disagree, knife throwing sounds absolutely fascinating." Not to mention useful, regardless of whether or not you were performing. Probably good in a fight. It likely took a lot of skill to accurately judge distances and impale the target properly. "Tell me, do you ever light your blades on fire?"
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stella | five

Postby sunchild » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:16 am

โ˜†xxx๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ
      "the starry night" โžธ circus leader/aerial dancer โžธ twenty-two yrs โžธ in main circus tent โžธ banri, everyone
    his reaction to the illusion, especially the noise he made, stella giggled to herself. "thank you! i hope you're not saying that only because i'm your boss," she raised her eyebrow back playfully. as banri talked about his talents and how anyone could do it if they worked hard, she was genuinely confused as to why he'd think that way. "well, banri, hard work is always a respectable and admirable thing. it takes a special kind of motivation and passion, so don't ever look down upon your talents. i was kind of...born with it, never really had to work hard with finding out my talents."

when banri started listing some animals, stella was shocked, they were the oddest animals to even think about. it was these types of unique people she chose and wanted her circus to have. they were different, they shined amongst the normal people. "a manatee? hm, such an interesting choice. now give me your hand." if he offered his hand, she would cover his palm with hers and when she moved her hand away, a very tiny version of a manatee would be floating there in his hand. untouchable, unreal, but at the same time, there.

sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:59 am

๊œฐแด‡สŸษชx สŸแด‡แด‡
"Oeil de lynx"|Male|23|Knife Thrower|Location; Fairgrounds|Gabriel|
โœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœง

His gaze returned back to the cat as he grinned, "Vox huh? A beautiful cat and a beautiful name" Felix commented, nodding in the mans direction. His attention was caught at the mention of setting his throwing knives on fire, amused at such a suggestion he chuckled lightly, "Setting them on fire? I can't say I have," he began. It'd make for an interesting show, that's for sure, but doing such would have the chance of singeing whoever was strapped to the board. Although he figured he could figure out a set involving the idea. "It is an interesting idea though, I may just have to do so."

His eyes drifted to the outfit the man was wearing; Felix was always observant on how people dressed despite his fashion background. It was a way to see the personality of others, and he assumed Gabriel was an intellectual of sorts; he had a knack for learning and was never afraid divulge into subjects if it meant he got something out of it. "That's a lovely waistcoat you're wearing," Felix hummed in observation, "the navy color compliments you very well."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:46 am

Madeline Dubois
princesse des chevaux- 22 years- Location; Fairgrounds- Tags; Stella, Everyone

Madeline quickly jogged to where she could hear others talking. She knew she was late by quite a bit. Her plane from Scotland had landed later than it was supposed too, and then she had to drive to the farm to pick up Beau. Madeline sighed as she stopped and turned around making sure she had opened the windows of the trailer so the gelding wouldn't get too hot. Quickly she spun around, her hair flying behind her as she continued towards the voices. Spotting them in the main tent Madeline slowed to a walk and rubbed the back of her neck nervously. It seemed that she was the last one to arrive. Madeline searched the crowd of performers and spotted Stella with someone else, she took a deep breath before walking over carefully. "E-Excuse me, Stella?" Madeline asked hoping not to be jumping into the middle of a conversation. She didn't want to be a disturbance in the conversation.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeepBoop » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:17 am

๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐•š ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š
"Frรจre des Bรชtes" | Animal Tamer | 23 | Stella, Everyone ใƒป

Acutely conscious of the heat creeping up his neck that prompted his whole face to flush, Banri sheepishly wiped away the beading sweat gathering on his nape as his boss continued to praise him. Despite how he may come across, Banri has never held very much confidence in himself, his abilities, nor his appearance, and so he often found it difficult to properly respond to compliments. This lack of self-worth largely stemmed from the first few years of acclimation to life in France. Though not terribly, Banri had faced ridicule from his peers in school. Mostly there were comments that targeted his accent, though some children were stuck on his small stature and found him to be easy prey. Still, Banri spent his later adolescence recovering whatever amount of self-respect he could.

When requested, Banri obediently presented his hand to her and watched as she settled her own on his. There was no tactile sensation that he could pick up on, but when she pulled herself away, Banri was met with the image of an itty-bitty manatee swimming along the length of his palm. "Stella... Wha... How did you...? Actually, don't tell me. Magic is usually better left unexplained... If I could, I'd keep him. Put him in a little mason jar... Just, incredible."

So entranced by the flicker of magic in his fist, he didn't see the incoming dirty-blond woman until she was just a meter away.
BeepBoop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:36 pm

gabriel eglisfelde / male / warlock / hypnotist / tags: felix, everyone

I like this one, Vox trilled. He clearly knows how to treat a cat. On Gabriel's shoulder, she stretched, kneading her claws into the fibers of Gabriel's vest before sitting up. Let him know for me, won't you? Butting her head against Gabriel's own, she began to meow loudly, until he got the gist and took her into his arms.

"You best be careful," Gabriel chuckled, teasing Felix lightly, "I am pretty sure flattery is the way to her heart." Gabriel cast his eyes around the clearing. By now, most of the others seemed to have found their pair, and were talking quietly with each other. His gaze quickly returned to Felix, as he continued their idle talk. "Crowds always seem to love a bit of thrill," he assured Felix, "I expect your knife throwing will have them on the edge of their seats as it is, imagine what it would be like if there was a bit of flame thrown into the mix." Probably chaotic. But that was always the most fun.

The conversation moved on. Although, the turn it took was unexpected to Gabriel. Somehow, talking about their acts had segway'd into what they wear wearing. Out of all the things they could be talking about. "Thank you," said Gabriel, "You look quite dashing in your outfit as well. I cannot say I know many men who walk around in ankle boots, but you wear them well."
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:09 pm

๊œฐแด‡สŸษชx สŸแด‡แด‡
"Oeil de lynx"|Male|23|Knife Thrower|Location; Fairgrounds|Gabriel|
โœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœง

An eyebrow perked at the mention of charming the lovely cat on Gabriel's shoulder, resulting in a smile as he observed the cat, "I wouldn't mind charming the lovely cat and having it like me in some manner, they're always good company to have" he commented. His attention returned back to Gabriel as he nodded in agreement, the smile not quiet faltering on his lips, "It'll for sure make for an interesting set," he murmured in idle thought, "I only worry about singeing someone's hair from the flames is all, I do cut real close; only to make it seem like they'd get hit, that is." He found the knife landing really close to someone always garnered the best results of shock and amazement, but if the blade were to be on fire he didn't want to set someone on fire if he's going to cut close. He'd figure something in due time.

"Why thank you!" Felix replied, glancing down at his own shoes. It was true that not a lot of men wear ankle boots, but he always found them to be a comfortable alternative to full on military-style boots. They were easy to slip on and off. "I only made that kind of observation because, well, it's a habit" he chuckled a bit before continuing, "I was a fashion student and graduated so i'm always out looking at how people dress and all that."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:17 am

------------Hannah Abbey: "The Oracle, Seris"-------------
    //Location: Entrance//Abilities:Telepathy+Telekinesis\\
    //Tags:Julian\\
    --------------------

Hannah nodded gently at Julian's introduction, a slight smile on her face. At his statement, she chuckled and replied, "I am welcome in your tent if I get lonely? I'll keep that in mind. Who knows, maybe I will get lonely some time in the night, granted your roommate doesn't mind." She joked
    The duo arrived at the entrance of the circus area, where the vehicle carrying Hannah's luggage was just arriving. She paid the driver and removed her suitcase from the car, pulling it back into the circus by its handle. It was not very big and had two wheels at the bottom.
    "I hope I did not upset you earlier with my trick. There is a reason I use it as an act: it is so... entertaining, both to my viewers, and to me watching my viewers' reactions."
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:01 am

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น โ€

"le fleurs de prince" โœฟ magician โœฟ twenty two โœฟ tags - carnival enterance, hannah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Julian simply waved off her apology with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "I must admit- it did throw me off guard. But upset? non, non." He said, tucking his free hand into his front pocket. "But- and I understand how troubling this question can be, I get it all the time - how did you do that?" Jules cringed at his question. A magician never shows their secrets. He knew the term all to well, having to say it over and over at childrens parties and open preformance nights at bars. But curiosity was burning at his skin like posion ivy.

At the entrance, there was only a small backpack waiting for the magician. It was a simple black bag, no pins or patches or any identification on it. It was ironically plain compared to its owner.
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:53 am

------------Hannah Abbey: "The Oracle, Seris"-------------
    //Location: Entrance//Abilities:Telepathy+Telekinesis\\
    //Tags:Julian\\
    --------------------

Hannah questioned to herself whether she was willing to show off her own tricks quite yet, and decided that she was not. However, she knew the basics of slight-of-hand, and figured it was only fair to tell Julian of the basics of a psychic's skill.
    "It's all about little movements, like a game of 'hotter/colder'. Start with a basic, open statement. For example, you smell like alcohol, and you are young. And this is France. It's easy to assume you've liked alcohol for quite a while. You also give off the vibe of a... trickster, so to speak. You are a slight-of-hander, makes sense that you like tricks... possibly causing trouble, but not much too serious. Names are easy to guess: start with a letter and pick up small cues that you are getting closer to the name. Cues could be small facial movements, or for me, difference in the sound of one's breath. That is all the basics, anyway. My secrets are my own."
    She gave a small smirk. Obviously, that was not the way she did it, but it may put her new coworker at ease, she hoped.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me