๐‚๐ข๐ซ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ž ๐‹'ร‰๐ญ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž | {open!}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐‚๐ข๐ซ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ฎ ๐‹'ร‰๐ญ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž | {open!}

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:23 pm

------------Hannah Abbey: "The Oracle, Seris"-------------
    //Location: Entrance//Abilities:Telepathy+Telekinesis\\
    //Tags:Julian, Banri, near Guinevere\\
    --------------------

Hannah could feel another's movement behind her, there was a new being entering the circus area. She felt the air around the being, picking up a female shape. She was not sure if her two male companions noticed the newcomer yet, but said nothing on the subject to them. As Banri spoke, she listened carefully, sure that she had understood his sentence. She was tempted to aid him in carrying his bag- she could pick up all of the luggage telekinetically- but something just felt off about the idea. The people here were gifted like her, right? So why did she feel like using her gift in an obvious way was... wrong?
    To Julien's statement, she chuckled and nodded, "Being an enigma is so entertaining." she replied with a slight smirk, "I would know; it's rare I see one anymore... people are so simple for me. I like a book one must study to understand, it makes the secrets in the pages all the more interesting to find."

~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stella | nine

Postby sunchild » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:58 pm

โ˜†xxx๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ
      "the starry night" โžธ circus leader/aerial dancer โžธ twenty-two yrs โžธ outside in fair grounds โžธ madeline, everyone
    the loud kicking noises inside the trailer did nothing but make stella a tad bit nervous to see beau. she couldn't afford to obtain any type of injury at the moment, especially with all the new circus members and at the beginning of the show season. however, she felt herself calm down as her eyes laid upon the sight of the beautiful and cute gelding. when he snorted, yet obeyed madeline's order, stella found herself laughing at how adorable beau and his little moodiness was. she gently took the hoof and shook it lightly so that she wouldn't startle beau. "beau is very beautiful, and also really adorable. i will enjoy having him, and of course you, in the circus. i look forward to working with both of you guys."

stella had some organizing and preparations to do for the next day and even though she would love to spend more time admiring beau, there was a lot that needed to be done and not much time. she petted beau softly as a farewell and then smiled at madeline, "it was really nice talking to you and also meeting beau. i would like to converse longer, but i have some important work i need to get done today, and i'm guessing you probably need some time unpacking and time to look around and explore. so i will get going, bye-bye!" stella smiled again and then headed off towards her own tent.
sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Madeline Dubois
princesse des chevaux- 22 years- Location; Fairgrounds- Tags; Stella

Madeline smiled softly and waved at Stalla as she left before turning back to Beau, whom just happened to still be searching her for treats. "Well, that went better than I thought," Madeline mumbled out as she started walking Beau to his new stall. The large gelding snorted in agreement with the woman and Madeline giggled. The dirty-blonde situated that large horse and sighed, "Time to check out my new living space," she said with a small laugh as she walked off to unpack her stuff and all of Beau's tack and feed.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stella | ten

Postby sunchild » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:56 am

โ˜†xxx๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ
      "the starry night" โžธ circus leader/aerial dancer โžธ twenty-two yrs โžธ in front of circus tent โžธ everyone
    stella has been awake since 6 to get all the preparations in place for today's tests. she had gourmet breakfast items delivered to the circus grounds, they were nice and warm, ready to eat. there was also coffee, tea, orange juice, and apple juice. it was almost 9:30, the time that stella had set for meeting. she waited patiently for others to start showing up, it was early in the morning and she knew that it might take some time for everyone to show up. today she was dressed in a simple grey t-shirt and black sports shorts paired with black sneakers. her long platinum blonde hair was tied up in a high pony tail. the reason for such a casual look as compared to her pretty wear yesterday is that today she'd be active with walking around, running, and evaluating.

as for what she'd be evaluating, there were tasks specific to each one's talents in the main circus tent and these tests would allow stella to understand how skilled each person was in their field and how much training they would need to work on through the next two weeks. the tasks for each person is planned as follows:

madeline (and beau): create a short program displaying difficult tricks, music included

banri: get a cat to listen and do tricks, then perform some tricks with an animal of his own choice

felix: 5 different targets, different locations, try and hit bull's eye as accurately as possible, outside, run a short course and hit 3 targets as he runs, points given off of accuracy

li junhui (carlos): create a short program showcasing difficult tasks and positions

jia: will be in charge of handling the music, lighting, helping others while they perform their tasks, and assisting stella

guenivere: escape hand cuffs, then locked chains from head to toe, and finally a strait jacket, will be timed on top of the ability to escape

gabriel: hypnotize jia, then stella

julian: create a short program showcasing tricks and fulfill one of stella's request

hannah: read stella, preciseness and accuracy count
sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:28 am

//Location: A bench beside Her Tent//Abilities:Telepathy+Telekinesis\\
    //Tags: None\\
    --------------------

Hannah breathed softly, her finger brushing gently over the raised bumps on the pages. She could hear the bustle and movement of others around her, but chose not to reach out to the air and "see" anything- she'd rather keep her attention to her book and her inner thoughts, planning the day ahead. She had been tasked with reading Stella, and was looking forward to the event. What secrets, she wondered, did the lady keep hidden away in the darkest parts of her mind? Hannah was excited to see.
    The woman was dressed in a loose black shirt with wide, long sleeves under a silver corset and matching loose silver maxi skirt. Her head was unhooded today- rather unusual for her, but she liked the feeling of the cool breeze. She was barefoot, her feet already dirty from an earlier morning walk. She sat on a small wooden bench by her tent, her feet tucked in a crooked fashion under her.

------------Jia Zhin Siya-------------
    //Location: Beau's Trailer //Abilities:None\\
    //Tags: Beau\\
    --------------------
    "That's a good girl- no, wait, you're a boy aren't you? Yeah... well, you're a good boy then." Jia patted the gelding's nose gently with one hand as Beau licked the sugar off of his other hand. Jia had arrived in the night and had gone straight to bed, too late to meet anyone. He had just been so excited that he was up first thing in the morning, only throwing on grey t-shirt, black vest, and dark trousers over black boots. He had wandered around and had found a horse trailer with the name "Beau" written in fancy letters over the door. He had let himself in the side, surprising the gelding, who had nearly kicked him in response. After leaving the horse a few minutes, Jia had returned with a peace offering of an apple and a handful of sugar. Horses liked sugar, right? Clearly this one did.
    After finishing the snack from Jia's hand, Beau sniffed the man gently for more. Jia chuckled and leaned back against the wall, "No more of that, boy, sorry. Now then, who did you come in with? I haven't met anyone yet, but I like you, you're cool, man."

~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:12 am

Madeline Dubois
princesse des chevaux- 22 years- Location; Fairgrounds- Tags; Jia, Beau

Madeline walked out of her tent pulling her dirty-blonde hair into a high ponytail as she went. The young woman didn't know what to expect for today, so she had changed into a fitted blue tank top, black and blue leggings, and a pair of sneakers. As she walked towards Beau's trailer she noticed the side door open but didn't bother worrying about it. "Beau, my handsome," she called out happily as she started walking faster. She could hear the horse nicker in response and looked into the sidedoor to notice a man standing there. "Hello, I don't think I got to meet you yesterday. Although we didn't show up until late so I am not that surprised. I am Madeline, Madeline Dubois." Madeline introduced herself as Beau instantly started searching the woman for more treats. She could tell by how hyper he was he had already eaten some food. She really didn't care though, she would be lunging him at some point in the day anyhow. Gently she shoved the horses face away from her causing him to snort and nip at her. That earned him a light flick to the nose.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeepBoop » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:24 am

๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐•š ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š
"Frรจre des Bรชtes" | Animal Tamer | 23 | Everyone, Stella ใƒป

After yesterdayโ€™s evening, Banri found himself far too excited for the next day's events to be able to relax properly. This led him to abandon his sleep, stuck laying in his bed, gazing at the ceiling until the darkest hours of the morning, when finally the Sandman decided to pay him a visit. Much too early for his liking, the sharp trill of his alarm dragged him out of his slumber, and begrudgingly, he slid off his mattress. As much as he would love to curl back up and forget the world, he knew he would take forever to get ready, just as he usually does, so he had no choice but to face the day. Throwing on an old but comfortable t-shirt and some Adidas sweatpants, Banri got to work styling his hair just so.

About 35 minutes later, Banri, only half satisfied with his efforts, decided to head out towards the main tent, spurred on by the rumbling complaints of his stomach. He spotted his boss lingering nearby, but he was led by his gut to the array of breakfast cuisine, and only managed a brief nod in acknowledgment. Bypassing a plate, Banri swiped a baguette, swiftly slathered apricot jam along its fluffy surface and popped the bread in his mouth. Only then does he adequately greet Stella whilst filling a plastic cup with orange juice. "Morning, chief. Did you sleep well?"

BeepBoop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:42 am

~Macmanus~ wrote:
    //Location: A bench beside Her Tent//Abilities:Telepathy+Telekinesis\\
    //Tags: None\\
    --------------------

Hannah breathed softly, her finger brushing gently over the raised bumps on the pages. She could hear the bustle and movement of others around her, but chose not to reach out to the air and "see" anything- she'd rather keep her attention to her book and her inner thoughts, planning the day ahead. She had been tasked with reading Stella, and was looking forward to the event. What secrets, she wondered, did the lady keep hidden away in the darkest parts of her mind? Hannah was excited to see.
    The woman was dressed in a loose black shirt with wide, long sleeves under a silver corset and matching loose silver maxi skirt. Her head was unhooded today- rather unusual for her, but she liked the feeling of the cool breeze. She was barefoot, her feet already dirty from an earlier morning walk. She sat on a small wooden bench by her tent, her feet tucked in a crooked fashion under her.

------------Jia Zhin Siya-------------
    //Location: Beau's Trailer //Abilities:None\\
    //Tags: Beau, Madeline\\
    --------------------

Jia looked up from the horse to Madeline, slightly startled by her appearance and speech. "Oh, hey, the name's Jia." He announced cheerfully. "I came in at like 1 in the morning, so everyone was asleep when I came in." He moved briskly past the geldling to hold out a hand to the lady, "I'm a stagehand, so if you need any help, especially with this awesome fella, I'm your guy!"
    Beau looked between Madeline and the newcomer for a few moments, before snorting and ducking his head sharply.

~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:54 am

Madeline Dubois
princesse des chevaux- 22 years- Location; Fairgrounds- Tags; Jia, Beau

Madeline smiled and shook Jia's hand as she giggled at Beau. "Ya, well with this one I may need some help." Beau snorted at the young woman and shoved her slightly only for Madeline to glare at the large horse. "While you are here, could you grab the lunge line that is in that cabinet. There is a halter attached to it, I need that as well?" she asked as she stepped out of the side door of the trailer and walked around the back, opening the large trailer gate. The dirty-blonde jumped to the side as Beau kicked at her. "Watch it mister, or you are going home and BJ is taking your place," she snapped as she walked up alongside the gelding and untied his leadrope form the trailer and backed him off. This wasn't the first time Madeline had threatened to replace Beau with BJ and it had almost happened many times. Madeline sighed as she tied the gelding to the side of the trailer so that she could switch out the halters.
Last edited by Serpantdragon on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:36 pm

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น โ€

"le fleurs de prince" โœฟ magician โœฟ twenty two โœฟ tags - outside his tent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Julian awoke a little after his tent mate left. The cold morning air invading his warm bed, the magician groggily pushed himself up onto his elbows. Taking a moment in the empty space before getting himself out of bed. Jules pulled from his backpack a pair of black corduroy pants and a blue and white striped button up. Over top, a black cardigan. The cardigan was worn, and it had patches of yellow fabric sewn into the elbows and one of the shoulders. It was a size too big on the tall man. Julian's makeup from yesterday was mostly off, save for the stains of mascara on his lower eyelids, giving his eyes a more sunken in look, his hair was a messy mop on his head. Not bothering to fix either of these, Julian slipped on the same pair of loafers he had and left the tent.

Jules pulled his cardigan closer to his body. He lived in France his whole life, but still, he wasn't use to the cold springs. He moved towards the main tent, giving a quick "mornin' " to his friend on the bench as he passed her.
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me