๐‚๐ข๐ซ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ž ๐‹'ร‰๐ญ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž | {open!}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐‚๐ข๐ซ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ฎ ๐‹'ร‰๐ญ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž | {open!}

Postby aerti » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:24 am

julian bernard โ' le prince de fleurs 'โ pro-circus โ plant magic โ 23
tags open

Julian stepped out of the taxi infront of the fair grounds. The large sign greeting him with beautiful, looping letters. Cirque du L'ร‰toile. He read that name in papers and flyers, but never imagined he'd see it like this. Even as he clutched his acceptance letter in his fist, he still couldn't believe it was real. Julian stood, in black high waisted trousers abd a loose fitting mens blouse, tucked into with the collar unbuttoned and pointed black and white wing-tips. A dapper look for the lanky, younge man. Julian was pulled out of his cloud of awe as he noticed a woman walking towards the big top.She wore, from what he could see, more simple clothes. A grey pullover. Another preformer? He supposed. "Bonjour mademoiselle!" He called out with a small wave.
Last edited by aerti on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeepBoop » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:54 am

๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐•š ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š
"Frรจre des Bรชtes" | Animal Tamer | 23 | Open ใƒป

The letter, creased and worn from the number of times it had been read, folded, and then read again, sat heavily in Banriโ€™s breast pocket. The manilla paper was not in itself particularly substantial, but the words printed on it were. After anxiously wiping his hands on his slacks, Banri tugged the note out from its confines once more and scanned over its contents, despite having already memorized each syllable. His cheeks dimpled as a sunny smile bloomed on his face, and he held the paper right up to his nose in childish wonder.

โ€œWe are about to reach our destination of the Cirque du Lโ€™Etoile fairgrounds. Thank you for boarding Eurolines. Our next stop isโ€ฆโ€ came the bus driverโ€™s voice over the intercom, prompting Banri to hastily tuck the letter away, and hurry down the aisle to disembark. A few others filed out with him, but Banri was too eager to notice if they had followed him to the entrance of the fairgrounds or not. Chewing on his lower lip, Banri spotted a woman with a buzz cut making her way towards the main circus tent, as a lanky man followed after her. In spite of the hot blush on his cheeks, Banri steeled his nerves with a short huff and approached the pair.

"Ah, bonjour, monseuir et madammoiselle! Are you both here for the pre-show training?" he said in just barely accented French.
BeepBoop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:37 pm

------------Hannah Abbey: "The Oracle, Seris"-------------
    //Location:Fairground Entrance//Abilities:Telepathy+Telekinesis\\
    //Tags:Julien, Banri\\
    --------------------

Hannah had been focused on her task at hand, feeling the air around her and attempting to locate the direction of the circus crew's meeting place, when two voices spoke up. She sensed the air close to her, picking up two beings approaching her from behind. Both spoke in crisp, French, male voices. She moved one hand to the side of her cloak near her chest and drew it tighter, mostly concealing herself, before turning to the two men.
    "Er- Bonjour, monseuirs." She spoke, her English accent feeling embarrassingly uncouth beside their beautiful uses of their language. As she viewed them with her powers, her eyes instinctively did not even try to focus on them, instead gazing off into the space between them blankly. She smiled gently in greeting and nodded her head to the second's question. "I am, I suppose. Is this the correct direction, do you know?" she motioned a hand to the large tent that she had been walking toward.

~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:45 pm

๊œฐแด‡สŸษชx สŸแด‡แด‡
"Oeil de lynx"|Male|23|Knife Thrower|Location; Fairgrounds|Open|
โœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœง

His brown eyes were trained on the sidewalk ahead of him, through his black sunglasses seeing the big top of the circus getting closer with every step he took. He'd never thought he'd see the acceptance letter in his mailbox, but one fateful evening just as he was heading inside from his car after his job, he peeked inside the mailbox just one more time. Then that's when he saw it, tore it open, and nearly danced in the street with joy.He had remembered how excited he was to be seeing the circus with his mother all those years ago, having spotted the flyer in the streets and his mother and him having nothing to do. Ever since then he's dreamed of entertaining a crowd in the very same circus

Felix snapped himself out of his daydream as he stepped onto the fairgrounds, his black leather ankle boots softly pressing into the dirt as he stood and stared for a brief moment. He already saw that there were some people here before him, dressed a lot more simpler than him. He had worn simple and baggy black 'Cowboy' western style long-sleeve with light blue skinny jeans, only to layer the top with another black jacket, a patch of the fashion school's symbol he graduated from on the right sleeve. Nervously he fiddled with the bottom hem of his jacket before releasing it, smiling as he stepped past the people having a conversation and slowed his pace to look around at what would become his new stage outside the fashion world.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:58 pm

tags Banri, Hannah

โ€I believe it is.โ€ Julian replied, in english, as he assumed it would be easier for the both of them. โ€œAlways look to the big top.โ€ He said with a flash of a white grin. He looked towards the newcomer; a man around his age, he guessed, a bit shorter. He had dark hair that was messy, yet stylized. He wore casual clothes. The light makeup Jules had on his eyes suddenly felt heavy as he realized how overdressed he was.
Last edited by aerti on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeepBoop » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:42 pm

๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐•š ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•ฆ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š
"Frรจre des Bรชtes" | Animal Tamer | 23 | Julian, Hannah ใƒป

The sudden switch in languages caught Banri off guard, and he found himself floundering to keep up. Sure, he had studied English in high school, but during his college years, Banri spent his days filling his head with biological functions, chemical equations, and scientific theories. Unfortunately, most days Banri barely had enough time to sleep, much less study the English language. Still, he has dealt with the dreaded language barrier before, and he would not let it get in the way of his much anticipated first day of work at Cirque du L'Etoile.

"I am sorry, I cannot speak English well," he admitted in the foreign language, trying hard to remember what he had learned all those years ago. "My name is Banri Fukumori. Em, I work as animal helper." Half out of embarrassment and nervousness, half out of good-natured fun, Banri giggled at his own mispronunciation and awkwardness. Switching back to French, he laughed, "Wow. I am fantastically bad at this, yeah? But I think it's alright to embarrass yourself sometimes. I try not to take myself too seriously, you know?" He offers his hand to shake both of theirs. "Anyway, I look forward to working with the both of you!"
BeepBoop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stella | two

Postby sunchild » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:56 pm

โ˜†xxx๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ
      "the starry night" โžธ circus leader/aerial dancer โžธ twenty-two yrs โžธ in front of main circus tent โžธ felix, open
    stella was pacing around nervously when her thoughts were interrupted by the noise of a bus and talking in the distance. standing still suddenly, her eyes fluttered closed, and sharp sigh escaped between her rosy lips. with the next breathe she opened her eyes, a calmness setting in within those deep aquamarine blue eyes, like the calm ocean. the fresh scents of spring and flowers in the circus filled her and comforted her. dad, i miss you...this is for you...

stella turned to glance towards the circus enterance and found three unidentifiable figures who seemed to be conversing in the far distance past the circus enterance. she saw another figure with blonde hair who was walking at a slow pace, staring around in wonder. as he got closer, she recognized him, the knife thrower. she couldnโ€™t quite remember his name, even though she had made the effort to memorize names and faces the night before. all she could recall at this moment was that his name began with the letter โ€˜fโ€™ and that he was talented in the art of knife throwing. with some observation, he also seemed to have awfully good taste in clothes.

as he neared, she spoke calmly with a warm smile, โ€welcome! i am stella kim, the circus leader. i was the one who met and interviewed all the applicants if you canโ€™t recall.โ€ she subtly wiped her sweaty hands on her dress before offering her hand as a handshake. she continued on, โ€glad that you made it. i will be going over all the information and give you a tour of the fairgrounds hopefully soon. you are the lucky first one to arrive and if youโ€™d like, you can rest and refuel with foods and refreshments found in the main tent or walk around and familiarize yourself. if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything, i would gladly be here to answer to any of your concerns.โ€ stella smiled once again in a warm and welcoming manner. even though she kept an overall calm appearance, she felt worried and nervous. she felt as if she talked too much and was overwhelming him.
Last edited by sunchild on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:05 pm

gabriel eglisfelde / male / warlock / hypnotist / tags: everyone [ mentioned ]

Gabriel's arrival in Paris was signified by the too-sharp smell of garlic, underlain with the distinct smell of burning cedarwood. It was quite taxing, using magic to forcefully warp himself across a number of countries, but Gabriel had managed the task, albeit the trip had required quite a few rest stops in between. Besides, taking the mundane route wasn't really his style. But that was in the past now, for he was finally here. Wherever 'here' was.. Which, as he spun around to take in his surroundings, looked to be a dark, damp alleyway filled with trash and other unmentionables. It was a stroke of luck honestly, to not have landed on anything foul.

Brushing the dirt off of his dapper navy waistcoat and matching slacks and waving away the scent of his magical residue, Gabriel exited the alleyway with as much dignity one could muster in such a situation, carrying a small [ albeit charmed ] leather suitcase and a sleeping tabby cat. The few eyes that were drawn his way at such an exit were quickly dispelled, for he wrapped himself in a simple memory glamour that invited those around him to forget his face as soon as they looked away. Quite fun, that one was. Easy to cast too, even in Gabriel's current state of very much magically depleted.

It took Gabriel quite a bit of time before he was able to get his hands on a map. In a world of technology and cellphones, he was someone who was very much lagging behind. He could scarcely use the latest gizmo without something happening to it within the day and for the most part, tended to stay away from what was considered 'in'. Of course, almost everything was online nowadays, which didn't help his case. After two run-ins with youth whose responses were something along the lines of 'look it up', Gabriel honeyed his words with mesmer and magic for the third. What a waste of power. The poor woman would probably wake up later with a blistering migraine and a wee bit of memory loss, but.. whatever. He had his directions and the whole affair had taken less than ten minutes.

-

Craning his head back to look up at the entrance to the fairgrounds, Gabriel couldn't help but repress an sigh. He wondered, not for the first time if this was a bad idea. Sure, it wasn't as if he had a stable job, and duping people out of their money was something he excelled at.. but a circus? Really? What, like you have better things to do? Vox asked at his side, blinking sleepily at Gabriel with her large, innocent-looking green-yellow eyes.

Shut up, Gabriel bit back silently, although there was no heat in his tone. Curled up on Gabriel's shoulder, Vox laid her head back down and began to purr. Dispelling his glamour, he stepped through the entrance and marched briskly through the fairgrounds, bypassing a small group of individuals idling by and chatting. He blitzed past a young woman, who had approached another young man whose fashion tastes seemed quite lavish, and made his way up to the only thing that mattered: the food. "Ah wonderful. I'm starved." Gabriel exclaimed to no one in particular, as he picked up a small plate and began to fill it up with food, occasionally slipping bite-sized morsels of meat and cheese to the cat on his shoulder. Teleporting across the country was, quite frankly, an exhausting matter, and he was in dire need of calories to replenish his lost energy.
Last edited by nyctomancy on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:50 pm

๊œฐแด‡สŸษชx สŸแด‡แด‡
"Oeil de lynx"|Male|23|Knife Thrower|Location; Fairgrounds|Stella|
โœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœง

His eyes tore away from the scenery as a young woman approached him, smiling as he focused on her. He recognized her as the head circus leader, her name was Stella as far as he could remember. Felix nodded as she began speaking, shaking her hand as she offered it, "Ah yes, I'm Felix Lee" he greeted, listening as she continued speaking. The blonde broke his gaze only momentarily to look around at the fairgrounds once more. It was beautifully decorated with streamers and balloons adorning the fairground field and it definitely looked inviting to any outsider. He'd be surprised if nobody came up to any of them and asked what was going on.

His attention turned to her once more as she finished speaking; offering a warm smile in her direction, "Thank you, I appreciate the welcoming, but if you don't mind I may look around for a little bit, but i'll be sure to let you know if I have any questions" he nodded once more, his attention being drawn by a man who had walked past the two quite feverishly into the tent with refreshments. He had a cat with him, which he found a little odd but he assumed it was his companion that was going to stay with him here.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:54 am

tags Banri, Hannah

โ€I like you already, Banri.โ€ Julian beamed, back in French. He shook Banriโ€™s hand with a loose grip.โ€Im Julian. Animal helper, you say? A bit dangerous, hm?โ€ Honestly, this man didnโ€™t look the type to be in control of circus beasts. Jules pictured more of a burly looking fellow - strong enough to overpower a lion, if needed. However, Julian didnโ€™t have much doubt.
โ€Im more of the magician type,โ€ He told tugging at one of the wrists of his blouse.
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me