Unfamiliar Game • open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Unfamiliar Game • open

Postby daughter » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 am

❫ -- 𝑵𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑬 !!
        ( power nature manipulation ) ( gender female ) ( location forest ) ( tags callister )

Eleanor looked at the stranger as he spoke and made a mental note to remember his name. "I'm Eleanor, but I go by Nellie." She didn't know how she felt about Callister but it was definitely nice to have someone else there. She listened to what he said next and a small laugh escaped her lips. "I have no clue where I am exactly. All I know is that I woke up here with nothing more than this water bottle and a stupid compass which is no use to me without a map." Normally, she would have been in a better mood, but she was quite distressed because of the situation she was in. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about the reason I'm here?"
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxMark Rovlin
xx21, Male, Dragon Shifter
xxNecklace, Tagged: Lillian

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

Mark had flown for quite some time gas he finally heard a stream of water. He decided to fly back down and shift to his normal being. His nose smelled vomit, and another person. Along with the stream of water, what a find. Mark walked through the heavy branches seeing a girl, filling up her water bottle with the running stream. "You know that might get you a virus if you don't boil it right?" Mark said revealing that he was there. He wasn't too worried as he should be, but he was at least able to find two things.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Jackson Ferren
xx20, Male, Electric Swords
xxKukri, Tagged: Blythe, Trillium, Alice

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

As soon as he took off his shirt he was having second thoughts. As eyes were falling on him, he looked over at Trillium who now pulled his scarf up for some odd reason. Jackson was barely able to hear his words. "Im pretty warm, I doubt ill freeze quickly." Jackson just shrugged. "Plus theres a fire so I'm good." He added. "That's a good idea, I hope you remember" Jackson said before heading down into the river. He bent down putting his hand in the water, indeed it was cold. He shook the thought off staying frozen for a second to see if there was fish here, seeing one or two pass quickly. He started tying knots on the holes where the head and arms would go.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Aren Walker
xx18, Male, Tiger Beast Shifter
xxClawed Gloves, Tagged: Hunter

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

"A normal..ish person.. I didn't really want anything.. I was just seeing if there was anyone else in this forest.." Aren't managed to say, this girl looked on edge and dangerous. Aren't rubbed his knee once more and stood up ignoring the slight pain. Aren looked at the girl studying her posture and if she was actually going to attack a complete stranger not knowing whether they were good or bad yet. "May I ask what you are doing here, or if you know like someway out of this place?.." Aren said trying to stay calm.
[/quote]
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:24 am

Lillian Strider~18~Psychic Constructs~Gray Crystal~Tagged: Mark
Lillian quickly turned around her eyes narrowed at the sudden present of another person. She snapped her fingers causing a small blade to form in her hand. "Who are you and are you the reason I am here?" she questioned her tone was one to match her look. A timer started in her head knowing all too well the side effects of using her powers recklessly. She hadn't caught what he said about the water. Her mind was racing along with her heart making her knife waver in its form. She either didn't care or notice the fact as she kept in out in front of her to act as a barrier.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:44 am

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | male ftm ; he/him | 16 | shy, introverted, observant | human | water manipulation | swiss army knife
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans
tags:. open

Mason huddled around his fire, although it was still day out. He had no idea what to in this strange new environment, so he did the only thing he knew how to do. Sat and waited. He drank from his water bottle every few minutes, until he realized he didn't know where he could refill the water. Mason set the bottle on the ground, and crossed his legs. After a while his legs became numb, so he moved them, and in the process knocked over the water bottle. Water began to spill out, precious, clean water. "No!" Mason shouted, and shot out his hand as if that would do anything. But the water stopped mid-air, a clear arc of water in the air. "What?" He kept his hand still, staring at the water suspended in thin air.

xxxxh u n t e r . s p a d e
hunter | cis female ; she/her | 17 | easy-going, patient, resilient | shapeshifter ; lynx | backpack
long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes ; grey-blue-orange baggy plaid flannel, white hoodie, black skinny jeans, grey beanie
tags:. Aren

Hunter relaxed slightly as the stranger spoke calmly. He doesn't seem too dangerous, he just wants to get out, she realized. Like me. Hunter slowly moved back to a normal standing position, and uncurled her fists. "I don't know how I got here. I just woke up in this forest. So no, I have no idea how to get out." She hesitated, then held out her hand. "I'm Hunter, you?"
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:39 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxMark Rovlin

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

"Calm down, Do you question everything stranger?.." He mumbled. "You probably woke up here too, so you can drop all that. If I wanted to be dangerous I would've snuck up.." He said rather calmly. He wasted most of his energy while flying but he knew he still has some energy in him. "Well first I'm Mark, and I'm not the reason your here.." He questioned why he was actually here, what to meet complete strangers or try to survive? Those thoughts ran in his head while he looked at her wavering knife in her form. It seemed like she couldn't quite control such powers.. He studied her just in case to avoid any dancers. "And you are?" He said in attempts to keep a calm conversation.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Jackson Ferren

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

As soon as he took off his shirt he was having second thoughts. As eyes were falling on him, he looked over at Trillium who now pulled his scarf up for some odd reason. Jackson was barely able to hear his words. "Im pretty warm, I doubt ill freeze quickly." Jackson just shrugged. "Plus theres a fire so I'm good." He added. "That's a good idea, I hope you remember" Jackson said before heading down into the river. He bent down putting his hand in the water, indeed it was cold. He shook the thought off staying frozen for a second to see if there was fish here, seeing one or two pass quickly. He started tying knots on the holes where the head and arms would go.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Aren Walker

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

Thankful for being calm it seemed like the girl herself seemed just a bit calmer. "Same thing happened to me.." He mumbled wondering why and how he got here. Aren looked at her hand and took off one of his gloves. "Hunter? I'm Aren, or Ren either works for me" he said shaking his hand with hers. The amount of awkwardness he would show to a stranger was different but now at least he met someone and he wouldn't be alone. "There's a lake over there if you need water, I um couldn't start a fire so uh.. Yeah.." He said pointing back to where he came from.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 am

Lillian continued to glare at the male not answering his questions at first. She paused taking in all that was said taking it into mind. "One I am calm," she said her voice wavered still having her cold tone. She didn't believe a word he said not sure about him. The comment about sneaking up on her if he wanted to be dangerous. "Fine," she snapped her fingers and the blade disappeared. "Don't try anything I can easily bring it back," She warned reaching for her crystal around her neck. She paused again thinking about if she should tell this stranger her name. "Lillian," she said under her breath it was hardly audible.

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:21 am

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | male ftm ; he/him | 16 | shy, introverted, observant | human | water manipulation | swiss army knife
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans
tags:. open

Mason slowly lowered his hand, and the water suspended mid-air lowered as well. He quickly grabbed his water bottle with his free hand, and moved his other hand into a fist, the water balling up. He opened his hand quickly, and the water fell, half of it going into the bottle. That's so cool! I can control water?

xxxxh u n t e r . s p a d e
hunter | cis female ; she/her | 17 | easy-going, patient, resilient | shapeshifter ; lynx | backpack
long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes ; grey-blue-orange baggy plaid flannel, white hoodie, black skinny jeans, grey beanie
tags:. Aren

Hunter's eyes lit up at the mention of a lake. Lakes mean fish, and fish mean food. She opened her mouth to speak, but hesitated. After thinking for a moment, Hunter placed one hand in her front jeans pocket. "Will you show me the lake? I can start a fire for you." Even though she'd done girl scouts and was pretty good at forest survival, Hunter couldn't follow directions to save her life.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:13 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxMark Rovlin

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

"Mm I see thats calm for you..." He mumbled raising his eyebrows and tilting his head slightly. He studied her body posture and the crystal that she reached for on her neck. So that gives her powers? He questioned in his mind. "Clearly since you brought it quickly in the first place." He said plainly. He looked at his own necklace thinking of the dragon imprint on it. They both had necklaces some what related to their abilities.. Strange. His thoughts went off once again. He managed to catch her name just barely with a little help of his ears. "Lillian, well you seem on edge.. You don't have to be.. If I was planning anything I would've done so already.." He mumbled and sat down on a rock. "By the way did you wake up here too?" He asked curiously.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Jackson Ferren

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Aren Walker

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

Aren tilted his head and shrugged. "Sure, Its a bit far but not too far" he said and turned around going back to where he came from. The giant paws he left behind were almost visible afterwards. His stomach rumbled quietly as he had eaten nothing since he got here. He thought of fishing but fishing was difficult and you'd get wet. Which would leave you cold but he could try with his shift although.. Doubted his paws would grab anything but rock. He started to put his glove back on, struggling with the leather but eventually he got it on and dropped his arms to his sides. The waterfall splashing against the lake was heard as he stopped right in the clearing after a few minutes walk. "Well.. Here we are." He said looking at the waterfall.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:55 am

Lillian continued to hand out her hand in front of her like she was holding the knife still. She couldn't tell if he was mocking her by his comment about her knife. Her eye narrowed at his comment about her being on edge. "well excuse me if waking up in a weird forest with nothing with a bottle of water and my necklace puts me on edge," She snapped at him. Speaking of the water, she reached down to grab the bottle with her free hand. The words that the boy had said earlier didn't reach her brain. While doing this, she kept watching Mark expecting him to do something. Relaxing her arm, it rested firms against her hip ready to react at a moments notice.

LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:30 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxMark Rovlin

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

"So you did wake up here.. Just like me. Its not like you have nothing but a bottle of water and your necklace. At least we have clothes." He said while looking at her. His eyes stayed on the strange girl while she picked her water bottle once again. His brain registered it quickly that water was the water from the stream. Was she actually going to drink it, it did she not hear him. He got off the rock and walked up to the girl, taking the bottle away from her brashly and exchanging his with hers. "I've said this before, this water could be bad and contains a lot of bacteria. Unless you know your immune to that. Then settle for this." He said looking at her, his hair had managed to slightly cover his eyes. "You can hurt me with your knife, but if you drink this you'll just die of sickness." He said although she was a complete stranger to him he wasn't going to watch someone rot away.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Jackson Ferren

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xx Aren Walker

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

Aren tilted his head and shrugged. "Sure, Its a bit far but not too far" he said and turned around going back to where he came from. The giant paws he left behind were almost visible afterwards. His stomach rumbled quietly as he had eaten nothing since he got here. He thought of fishing but fishing was difficult and you'd get wet. Which would leave you cold but he could try with his shift although.. Doubted his paws would grab anything but rock. He started to put his glove back on, struggling with the leather but eventually he got it on and dropped his arms to his sides. The waterfall splashing against the lake was heard as he stopped right in the clearing after a few minutes walk. "Well.. Here we are." He said looking at the waterfall.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me