MY QUEEN [magic/royalty, open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

corentine tona [5] ● atreus maegdon [6]

Postby azhefa. » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:42 am

x.
xxxx
CORENTINE x ᶤ ᵈᵒ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᶤ ᵃᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐ
─────────────────────────────────────
xx xxlocation; throne room xx tags; eric, amare, alex, others [mentioned]

the queen gives her husband another reassuring smile at his words, her free hand moving to rest on her lower stomach. her dress hides any bump that may be starting to show, something she had insisted upon so no one else knows of her pregnancy. when the bells chime in the nearby chapel, cora sits up a little straighter. the ride had been quite shorter than she remembers, but then again the roads were very busy. as the carriage rolls to a stop before the palace, cora takes a breath and nods a thanks to the guard that opens the door and helps her down the step to the ground. she fixes her dress while eric climbs out behind her, running her hands over the coal black material to flatten the wrinkles that appeared from sitting. it was in the tonian style with a wide neck line that goes off the shoulder and is tight fitting at the torso, but looser below the waist. she had chose to forgo the metal chest armor that often goes with the gown, none too keen on wearing metal around the maegdons that would be attending the meeting.

corentine waits for eric to join her before once again sliding her arm trough his and heading into the castle. clouds gather in the sky above the castle as she enters the front doors, they weren't thunderous storm clouds though, just plain white fluffs. had she wanted to have a true display of her powers, there would be storms across larenta, this was just a tease. cora keeps her posture regal and confident as they walk down the corridor to the throne room, not bothering to glance at the guards standing at attention or passing servants. her own guards flank her and eric as they walk with one leading the way. though she doesn't really need their protection, she was very grateful for it and values each of her loyal guards highly. some more than others even if she doesn't show it.
    "amare, keep close to me and don't start anything with those with silver hair," she murmurs to the guard at her side, her tone even and calm. "they won't hesitate to turn your sword against you." though she had briefed her guard on the different houses and their powers, cora felt the need to say it again. "everyone else, keep eyes on the others and shield your minds." it would have been stupid of herself to not teach her guards how to shield their minds against those who could turn them against her.

when the doors to the throne room are opened, cora enters with an aura of both power and confidence. something she hadn't had when she left this very room three years ago. the room around her noticably chills around her at the sight of alexandria sitting beside tyberias at the table. her hate for alex hasn't dwindled very much over the years, though she hides it much better now. cora locks gazes with her cousin and tilts her chin up slightly in regal defiance, her eyes sparking for a moment.
    "it's been a long time, cousin," her voice was smooth as silk yet chilled, calm yet still edged with a bit of sarcasm and holds the tonian french accent. she doesn't look at anyone else as she moves farther into the room and gracefully takes her seat, nodding a thanks to the servant who pulls her chair. cora sits like a queen should, poised and regal, if only the rest of her family could see her and the silver crown upon her head now.

x.
xxxx
ATREUS x ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢᶰ'ᵗ ᵏᶤˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʰᵃᵈ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ʳᵘᶰᶰᶤᶰᵍ
─────────────────────────────────
xx xxlocation; throne room xx tags; savannah, cora/tonians, others [mentioned]

though he would have preferred to just whisk savannah away back home and just curl up in bed with her and sleep away the current events, atreus knows he can't. one can dream. a true smile forms on his lips for the first time in a year as his love declares how happy she was with him being back, not caring if he gets some other job as long as he remains home. he huffs a soft laugh and watches her with pure adoration in his eyes. how lucky he was to have such a woman. "i'll be happy as long as i have you," he tells her, moving his hands down to hold her own. the moment was ruined however when the bells ring nearby, making him flinch a bit. atreus sighs and gives savannah's hands a squeeze before leading her to her seat, nodding to her words. "yeah, me too, i don't know how long we can keep going like this." he takes his seat beside savannah and keeps one of her hands in his under the table, refusing to break contact with her. his grip on her hand tightens a bit as the doors open to let the tonian royals enter and color drains from his face. it was corentine, the storon girl everyone thought was killed three years ago during the chaos she had created after alex won the crown.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MY QUEEN [magic/royalty, open]

Postby limerence! » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:33 am

❛ ⊱ 𝙰 𝙻 𝙴 𝚇 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝚁 𝙸 𝙰 || queen of larenta || I always feel like I'm drowning in myself...
xxxxxfemale ⋅ heterosexual ⋅ throne room ⋅ tags;; corentine, tyberias
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

alexandria prepared herself when the doors opened, and she looked up. a blonde woman with a black and red dress walked in, another blonde man with a matching suit beside her. guards flanked them both, and the crown on the woman’s head gleamed in the light. as soon as alex caught a glimpse of the queen’s face, it felt as if the breath had been knocked out of her. she felt a rush of emotions all at once; shock, relief, confusion, anger, betrayal. and, as they usually did, her powers displayed these emotions. lightening crackled in the air around her, a sharp, cold breeze blew through the room, the temperature rose to a sweltering heat before falling back down to below freezing. “cora...” she whispered, and the room started spinning around her. she grabbed tyberias’s hand, if only to steady herself.

her brown eyes than flickered to corentine’s stomach, and despite the entire situation, a flicker of a smile creased her lips. “a baby...” she trailed off, and all the emotions trailed into anger. her eyes flicked from her cousin to atreus, and then to her own husband. “the surprise attack... tonia knew before it even happened.” her voice was hardly audible as she put two and two together. the temperature went back to boiling, a sign of her anger, before she forced herself to even it out. the room still spinning around her, she somehow stood up, and immediately almost fell back down. alexandria felt embarrassed for showing weakness in front of a rival country, but she managed to make it out of the throne room. i need a moment she thought to tyberias, walking into the hallway and leaning against a wall before slowly sliding to a sitting position on the floor. she had had nothing but overwhelming guilt the last few years about her cousin, but there she was, alive and well her lightening bolt tattoos itched, but she ignored it.

❛ ⊱ 𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝚁 𝙻 𝙸 𝚉 𝙴 || leader of maegdon || I always feel like I'm drowning in myself...
xxxxxfemale ⋅ heterosexual ⋅ bedroom, throne room ⋅ savannah, atreus, amare

charlize took a seat beside her brother, forcing a smile to savannah. she watched as the doors open, shaking furiously as she tried to control her anger. she hoped for a complete stranger, someone she could claw the face off of and have no guilty conscious. but then she saw corentine, and shock froze her before suffocating fear did. all she could remember was the feeling of electricity running over her bones. char’s eyes widened as she had a flashback.
    charlize regretted wearing metal, screaming once more as lightening rained from the sky. she put a hand to her throat, which was cut from screaming so much. almost crawling to the side of the cage, she heaved a cough, not shocked when she looked down and saw that she had coughed blood. pressing her head against the bars, she took one last glance at her father before the lightening hit her again.

the maegdon snapped out of it when she noticed change in temperature, and glanced to alexandria, weary of the sparks around her. when she took another glance at corentine, rage filled her again, and she narrowed her eyes at one of the guards. someday, somehow, you will pay for the pain you caused my brother she thought, the message clear in her eyes as she glared at the guard.

❛ ⊱ 𝙰 𝚈 𝚁 𝙾 𝙽 || prince of larent || I always feel like I'm drowning in myself...
xxxxxmale ⋅ heterosexual ⋅ hallway, throne room ⋅ tags;; tonians

ayron looked as the tonians walked in, and complete shock flooded him when he saw corentine. he covered it well, but as he guessed by the change in temperature and the sharp gust of wind, alexandria wasn’t very happy. his eyes then met the ones of the man standing beside corentine, recognizing him as a woudona. shock hit him again. ayron’s eyes instantly flew to felix and julienne, wondering if they were as shocked as he was. as far as he knew, the man had died healing people on the front lines of the war.

the prince watched as alexandria stood up, stumbled, and left the room. not quite sure what was going on or how any of this had happened, he looked back at corentine, hoping she would explain.

❛ ⊱ 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙲 || prince of tonia || I always feel like I'm drowning in myself...
xxxxxmale ⋅ heteroflexible ⋅ ship ⋅ tags;; corentine

eric took a deep breath, and followed corentine into the throne room. as cora and himself had taught the guards, he instantly shielded his mind. he looked at the faces of shock when he walked in, but completely avoided Félix and Julienne’s gases as soon as he realized that they were there. instead, his steady gaze stayed on the king and queen of larent. a strong gust of wind took him by surprise, and he almost smirked at the queen’s reaction. but a frown tugged at his lips when she whispered something about a baby. eric glanced at his wife, confused. “how did she know?” he asked his wife in tonian.

it wasn’t as bad as he had thought, presenting himself in front of his old countrymen. as long as none of the woudonas said anything to him, he’d be fine. still, he kept very close to cora, prepared to protect her if anyone tried anything, especially the maegdons lurking in the corner. they had been forced to take atreus, a military sergeant, as hostage after he had been found spying. known the maegdon house, he wouldn’t be shocked if someone trying to impale one of them.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:53 am

♛ᴛʏʙᴇʀɪᴀꜱ ʟᴀʀᴇɴᴛ
King of Larenta|Male|21|Throne Room|Tags; Alexandria, Eric and Corentine
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The color in Tyberias's face slowly drained as he met the gaze of the Queen of Tonia. He wasn't expecting her, everyone thought she had died along with the Woudona beside her. That pesky traitor he hissed angrily in his mind, but knowing that those two were the reason his friend was missing for over a year, he could feel the surge of anger rise in his throat but he said nothing.
He felt the shift in room temperature and Alexandria's hand on his, holding it gently and squeezing. He knew how devastated she must feel and he felt sorry for her, wishing he could do something to ease her mind. But he was the king; and his old title of The Cold Prince had turned into The Cold King, especially now once he saw who was behind Larenta's destruction.

Before he could do anything he heard Alexandria tell him she would be back and he almost followed her out there if only to comfort her, but he stayed glued in his seat and watched. He swallowed back some anger that began to rise in his throat before meeting Corentine's gaze, "Welcome back to Lorenta, Corentine and Eric" Tyberias began, nodding his head in their direction. He had nearly hissed his response but refrained from doing so; this was a meeting to end the war, not escalate it.

♜ʟᴜɴᴀ ɴʏx ꜰɪxɪᴛʀɪꜱ
Fixitris Representative|Female|20|Throne room|Tags; Anastasia, Tonians
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Either we meet a peace agreement and end the war here and now," Luna began, speaking ever so quietly as her gaze fell upon the doors, "Or one of us burns."
As the doors opened to reveal the Tonian royals, she felt a bit uneasy and stiff as she realized who was wearing the crown. Her grip began to tighten on the armrest of the seat, anger boiling underneath but on the surface she just stared with her usual cold expression. There was no need to give Corentine the satisfaction of being shocked; that would just rile her up and give her more confidence and rise out of others than needed.

♝ꜰéʟɪx ᴡᴏᴜᴅᴏɴᴀ
Woudona Rep. and Military Medic|Male|25|throne room|Tags; Eric mentioned,Tonians
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The ringing of the bells caught his attention from gazing at the paper in front of him, eyes drifting towards the doors and silently watching as the queen of Tonia entered the room; It was Corentine. He hasn't seen the girl since the competition for the crown three years ago, remembering how upset she was over losing especially to her cousin. Everyone thought she was dead, but just like Atreus another ghost appeared in the room and it unsettled everyone.

He was unmoved until he saw who was standing beside her; his cousin. The Woudona had thought he died in the frontlines and he mourned silently for months on end. Hot tears threatened to fall as he stared at Eric, someone he cared for was now on the other side staring right back. If he could scream he would, but all he could do was stare at the ghost.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 am

¥Katherine Marie Rivera¥

Ambassador for Rivera|19|Female|Throne room |alexandria

Kate watched as the king and queen walked in. As soon as everyone saw who it was the room fell dead silent. Looking over at the the king and queen of Larenta, she watched as queen Alexandria left the room. She took a quick look at ayron before getting up. Holding the bottom of her dress and hurried out of the room to find Alexandria crouched on the floor.

“My queen are you okay?” She asked as she stood in front of the queen. Kate had forgotten about her book of ship docs on the table, it never crossed her mind as she hurried out.

•Ashwell Marcus Storon

Kin of Storon|19|Male|Unknown|Open

Ash was soon enough out cold, all he remembered was being dragged out of the cell by two men and a cloth being out over his mouth. It was no use fighting anymore, it seemed to not affect any of them. His lightning bolt still burned as he was out cold.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❦ perfectly imperfect

Postby daughter » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:02 pm

( ) -- ❝ 𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑨 !!
      family flanda | age 20 | gender female | location throne room | tags luna, guests

Anastasia could barely hear what Luna was saying but was able to make out the words. She nodded but kept her eyes trained on the door, just wanting for the guests to have arrived already. The grand entrance opened and out came the Tonia royals surrounded by guards. She caught glimpse of their crowns and once the Prince and Queen showed their faces, Anastasia couldn’t breathe. How is this even possible? The fluctuating temperatures and odd weather was clearly caused by Alexandria who was flustered in the presence of her cousin, and she watched her run out of the room. Anastasia felt bad for her former friend and longed to know the reason why they had grown so distant.

She was surprised by the appearance of Corentine and Eric, but didn’t make it obvious. Instead, she kept her calm mask on and lifted her chin slightly. She wanted to know who was responsible for announcing the two clearly alive people before her dead.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

timeskip [d: one, s: three, a: two ]

Postby valkyrie, » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:15 pm

SAVANNAH JASMINE FLORIA
      [ twenty-three, cisfemale, heterosexual, head representative of floria, tagg. atreus mood. calm ]

the floria agreed with her fiance, and sighed, "we'll just have to wish for luck," she looked at the man beside her. the pair found a seat next to charlize to begin the meeting. all she could hope for was no trouble; everything needed to go as plan: not to heat up the tension. unfortunately, it didn't work out as great. a woman with blonde hair and a red and black gown entered the room. savannah groaned quietly, "is everyone rising from the dead?", the woman whispered to atreus. first, her love appeared out of nowhere, and now corentine has arrived. feeling a change in the temperature, she heard alexandria leave the throne room. the floria eyes watched atreus's expression before giving her attention to cora. she could fell everyone's pain. the woman who went mad had returned as queen.

AMARE EVANGELINE FELIS
            [ twenty, cisfemale, heterosexual, guard of tonia, tagg. cora, charlize mood. teasing ]

hearing her queen's voice, amare nodded at her command. the girl had learned everything she could from cora. nothing was better to her, than to see the houses of larenta. her light brown eyes glanced over to the woman beside her. "yes, your majesty, " amare felt sick after the words. working for someone who bet her sister of the crown was not her plan. however, she was grateful. even if she didn't want to be there. as the group entered the throne room, her eyes laid on the queen of larenta. sitting next to her was the king, which was obvious to her. amare felt eyes on her as she turned to a girl with silver hair. the guard understood the message charlize sent to her. amare mouthed her words, "so scary", she shrugged at the maegdon, rather disobeying her orders.
    valkyrie,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm

❛ ⊱ 𝙰 𝙻 𝙴 𝚇 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝚁 𝙸 𝙰 || queen of larenta || I always feel like I'm drowning in myself...
    xxxxxfemale ⋅ heterosexual ⋅ throne room ⋅ tags;; katherine

alex looked up to see katherine, and inhaled deeply. “three years of being queen, and I’m still no good at it.” she huffed, looking down at her hands. “i always thought that ash would be here, standing by my side.” slowly, she stood up, leaning against the wall slightly. “he would be so happy if he knew he was an uncle...” the queen trailed off before widening her eyes. she hadn’t meant to tell katherine, only family knew she was pregnant so far. but, katherine would probably soon be part of he family if the god forsaken war ended.

❛ ⊱ 𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝚁 𝙻 𝙸 𝚉 𝙴 || leader of maegdon || I always feel like I'm drowning in myself...
    xxxxxfemale ⋅ heterosexual ⋅ bedroom, throne room ⋅ savannah, atreus, amare

charlize’s hands gripped the arms of her chair so tightly that her knuckles turned white. the metal within a ten foot radius of her began rattling noticeably, and she tried to get her emotions in check. she was only embarrassing her entire house. char took a deep breath, and dug her metal claws into her palms. “if a truce isn’t made after all, the guard is mine.” she muttered under her breath to no one in particular. finally, the metal stopped quaking and a calm expression overtook her face. her eyes still on amare, she tilted her head like she was observing an object in a museum.

❛ ⊱ 𝙰 𝚈 𝚁 𝙾 𝙽 || prince of larent || I always feel like I'm drowning in myself...
    xxxxxmale ⋅ heterosexual ⋅ hallway, throne room ⋅ tags;; tonians

ayron looked as the tonians walked in, and complete shock flooded him when he saw corentine. he covered it well, but as he guessed by the change in temperature and the sharp gust of wind, alexandria wasn’t very happy. his eyes then met the ones of the man standing beside corentine, recognizing him as a woudona. shock hit him again. ayron’s eyes instantly flew to felix and julienne, wondering if they were as shocked as he was. as far as he knew, the man had died healing people on the front lines of the war.

the prince watched as alexandria stood up, stumbled, and left the room. not quite sure what was going on or how any of this had happened, he looked back at corentine, hoping she would explain.

❛ ⊱ 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙲 || prince of tonia || I always feel like I'm drowning in myself...
    xxxxxmale ⋅ heteroflexible ⋅ ship ⋅ tags;; corentine

eric took a deep breath, and followed corentine into the throne room. as cora and himself had taught the guards, he instantly shielded his mind. he looked at the faces of shock when he walked in, but completely avoided Félix and Julienne’s gases as soon as he realized that they were there. instead, his steady gaze stayed on the king and queen of larent. a strong gust of wind took him by surprise, and he almost smirked at the queen’s reaction. but a frown tugged at his lips when she whispered something about a baby. eric glanced at his wife, confused. “how did she know?” he asked his wife in tonian.

it wasn’t as bad as he had thought, presenting himself in front of his old countrymen. as long as none of the woudonas said anything to him, he’d be fine. still, he kept very close to cora, prepared to protect her if anyone tried anything, especially the maegdons lurking in the corner. they had been forced to take atreus, a military sergeant, as hostage after he had been found spying. known the maegdon house, he wouldn’t be shocked if someone trying to impale one of them.
    limerence!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:00 am

¥Katherine Marie Rivera¥

Ambassador for Rivera|19|Female|Throne room |alexandria

Looking down Kate started to speak, “you are doing a great job as queen, better than anyone who could have been picked”. Her heart sank when Alex spoke of her brother and being an uncle. “Your majesty are you?” She said softly feeling as if she should not say anything too loud.

As they both stood there Katherine thought for a moment, “your majesty?” She began, “how much does your brother mean to you?” It was quite a suspicious question but there was more to explain for it.

•Ashwell Marcus Storon

Kin of Storon|19|Male|Unknown|Open

Ash was soon enough out cold, all he remembered was being dragged out of the cell by two men and a cloth being out over his mouth. It was no use fighting anymore, it seemed to not affect any of them. His lightning bolt still burned as he was out cold.
    xx_._King_._xx

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

timeskip [two]

Postby apricotflyer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:13 am

❝ J U L I E N N E❞
      ▂▂woudona, representative ◇ female ◇ 20 ◇ throne room ◇ tagged; tonians
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      Julienne simply nodded at Alex in understanding, with the big meeting about to happen she needed to be ready. Hoepfully they'd have time to catch up later, however, especially considering how worried she was for her friend. She looked gorgeous of course, the navy of her gown complimenting her features and framed by a golden crown. She looked ever so much like a queen, although definitely a tired one.

The blonde turned as she heard a voice and was relieved to see Charlize there. She appreciated everything the girl had done for her, kept that promise they made back in the arena years ago. Of course, she wouldn't hesitate to help the girl now. "It's no problem at all," she said with another smile, relishing in the few seconds she had to be open before the seriousness of her responsibilities crashed over her again. It was also a lot easier to smile knowing Atreus was here and she didn't question it, that meant she didn't need to inform Charlize that her brother had never arrived at the Woudona slums. He was alive. As the bells rang Charlize excused herself and she held her breath.

That breath immediately was let out in a gasp as the two people she knew for sure were dead ended up walking through the doors. Corentine, once a Storon who had turned bitter and angry. And... Her brown eyes grew wide with horror at the other person standing there, her cousin. She didn't say a word but the betrayal was written clearly on her face and she was so in shock she didn't even notice Alex slip from the room. Julienne had been restraining herself but she couldn't help but whisper "Eric?" in disbelief. Corentine was a shock too of course but she was a Storon, built to be stubborn and she had sure shown herself to be a survivor. She would've never expected as much from her cousin.

❝ M O R G A N N A❞
      ▂▂velocitos, guard & representative ◇ female ◇ 22 ◇ throne room ◇ tagged; tonians, corentine mentioned
      Morganna bristled the moment Corentine came bursting into the throne room with an overconfidence she was all to familiar with. She stood up straighter, having refused a seat due to her position as guard. Being a representative was only a secondary role and she was grateful for being allowed to do so. Her legs were free of being trapped by the table, just in case she needed to move in a hurry. Nothing about the girl was trustworthy and Mor made sure to edge herself closer to the King especially, taking up her place as his protection. Green eyes glared at the women who had somehow become a queen, of their enemy no less. Just looking at her brought back bad memories, memories she'd tried to forget but kept her up sometimes. Mor didn't think it was possible to get over the fact she had died for a second, that Cora had no compassion for her life at all. She wasn't about to let this grudge go and so her eyes remained trained on her.

❝ C Y R I L❞
      ▂▂larent ◇ male ◇ 41 ◇ throne room ◇ tagged; diana, tyberias, tonians
      -wanted to get post up now, will finish soon hh-
    apricotflyer

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

corentine tona [6]

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:53 pm

x.
    xxxx
    CORENTINE x ᶤ ᵈᵒ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᶤ ᵃᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐ
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    xx xxlocation; throne room xx tags; eric, amare, alex, tyberias, everyone else

the reaction was as she had expected, especially alex's. the temperature of the room changes drastically from the other woman's wild emotions and it almost makes cora smile. her cousin's powers weren't as controlled as they had been all those years ago, something that they seem to have switched considering her own powers were much more under control than before. cora isn't fazed by alex's display nor is she affected by the changes in temperature as she keeps the air around her and eric a constant comfortable temperature. the only thing to really grate on her nerves was when alex immediately figures out her hidden pregnancy, her eyes narrowing a little as she watches alex stands and leaves the room. "a mother's intuition, i'm not the only one with a secret it seems," she murmurs to eric when her husband questions how alex knows of their child. she had noticed how her cousin moved when she left the room, many of which she does herself now that she's expecting.

cora's gaze slides to tyberias for a moment before drifting over to charlize as the maegdon glares furiously at amare. the look on the woman's face was pure hatred and rage, but cora wasn't scared of the silver-haired girl, not since she nearly destroyed her in the battle cages. cora's eyebrow twitches a little at charlize's threatening glare at her guard and notices amare's reaction to it as well. of course the younger girl would try to rile the other. cora lifts a hand and snaps her fingers only once, checking amare's behavior before it could get out of hand. sparks dance over her fingers at the action, electricity arching over her skin before disappearing. a small display, but a strong one.
      "enough of that, i'd prefer to return home sooner rather than later," her voice was cool and collected, never raising to suggest she was actually scolding her guard. "i'd never hear the end of it if i bring you back in pieces either." the girl's elder sister had quite a lot to say about her baby sister leaving the country as a guard and she'd rather not hear more if amare returns in any shape aside from perfect.

when tyberias welcomes them back to larenta, cora shifts her gaze back to him and offers a light smile. it was rather meaningless, but she was trying to be diplomatic.
      "can't really say i'm glad to be back, but here we are." she retorts, a little more sarcastic than she probably should, but it's hard not to be. her hand moves to hold eric's as julienne reacts to seeing her cousin back from the dead, offering him comfort through the contact without showing her concern for him. she wasn't going to react as poorly as alexandria had, she was stronger then that. cora glances at the others in the room before looking back to tyberias, her eyebrow lifting slightly in question. "i'm assuming you've got propositions drawn up for a cease fire? we have our own, obviously, but i'd like to hear yours first." her tone was even and almost curious, but secretly she was amused that they had propositions to begin with considering they were loosing horribly. tonia was in charge of the meeting even if they were on larenta territory.
    azhefa.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me