✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

Postby Unlucky. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Natora/fallowing/tags: Marie and fain

Natora looked at the dog. It did sem a bit sluggish. "...is...is fain okay?" Natora said, genuinely afraid something was wrong. She leaned down a bit and looked the dog in the eye. "Hey there fain. Is something wrong? Can you tell us somehow?" She said to the dog, expecting at least somewhat a reply. Natora has spoken to koi fish and one time a shark. But never a land animal.
♠︎ ... ♠︎

♤ 𝕀’𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ♤
Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Marie and Fain(the dog)/doctor/walking home/tags:Natoria
Fain whimpered then, seeing as she was so close she licked Natoria's face, tail wagging a bit. Marie laughed, "there is the Fain I know!" She said, patting the dogs head affectionately, "probably just upset we weren't paying enough attention to yah?" Fain wiggled with happiness, momentarily forgetting her anxiety over finding the familiar scent of the back streets were it should not be. Marie shook her head, smiling, "what a silly girl." She turned to Natoria, "Heh, looks like she's taken a shine to you."

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond, Leif
"I-I don't know if that's a complement." He said, giving a sigh of relief. Before he turned to leave he took one last look at the hunter, despite everything he had tried to do to them Nick felt guilty. He hoped they hadn't hurt him to badly. "Uh, g-good luck sir. I hope y-you learned your lesson." He chastised then moved away quickly, still wary of him. Nicholas lead the way through the alleys, stopping at what looked sort of like a bulk head behind a two story home. He took out a key and pulled it open. "Your welcome to come in, or you can wait outside, I'll only take a minute." He said, not wanting her to be uncomfortable then turned and went downstairs. The room was large, the walls were painted white and a bunch of cots had been hastily stacked in the corner. It was made to be an extra infirmary for the clinic upstairs but had been converted into an temporary living space while he was hiding out. He missed his real home but after being driven out this was at least a safe place.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Natora/fallowing Marie/ tagged Marie and fain

Natora kept a straight face. She couldn't fully understand the dog, but she knew his reason for being suspicious. She glanced up at Marie. She smiled at the dog and pet it, then got up and whispered to Marie. "something isn't right with a scent? It's upsetting him..."
♠︎ ... ♠︎

Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:43 am

Ond/Cursed/13/Female/Thief/Alleys
Ond hesitated about going in but with nothing better to do, she slid down the wall and leapt inside. She studied the room. It reeked of medicine. What was this place, a doctor's home?! Ond hated doctors. She always had. So she turned back out and said, "It reeks! I'm staying up where I am!" And she procceded to climb back up onto the opposite roof.

Leif/Hunter/18/Male/Attracted to males/Alleys
When Nicholas spoke to him in clear English, he was disturbed. Could other monsters do that? Was that kid in the alleyway a monster?
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Marie raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "How did you figure that out, are you a dog whisperer?" She asked. Meanwhile Fain wagged her tail being pet. Marie thought for a moment, "If your right then I guess we could have her track it, but I'm not sure we should go unarmed. I have my fair share of people that would like to see me in the ground." She said jokingly though in truth the Doctor had made quite a few enemy's in her line of work.

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond
He laughed at Ond's hasty retreat, taking a minute to gather supplies before reappearing at the entrance with some food in a bag. Bread, dried fruits, some candy, nothing fancy but it was what Marie had left down there for him. "Yah, it not ideal. Though I can't say my house smells much better, lots of paint fumes and old furniture." He said, almost wistfully as he placed the bag by Ond. "It's probably been picked clean since I was driven out. All my pictures, gone... not that anybody would recognize me." He attempted a laugh but it caught in his throat. Bring himself back to the present he nodded to the bag, "I hope that's ok, I don't have too much of a variety to choose from."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:20 pm

Natora/with Marie and fain(also tagged)

Natora chuckled. "Dog whisperer? No! I just have a thing where I can understand cery little language of an animal. Though its usually the best I get is with fish and sharks and seals but this is the first time I ever spoke to a dog." She then looked at Marie. "Yeah bring reinforcements. Also, if anyone asks I have a non contagious skin disease."
♠︎ ... ♠︎

Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:32 pm

"Now where to?" she crossed her arms impatiently at saying this. She was never one for normal life. Her world was a one of action. She got up and tread back and forth on the roof.

Lief declared himself to have been messed with, for everything to have been hallucinations. Hopefully someone would find him soon.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Marie looked like she wanted to ask more but then disided that would have to wait for later. As much as she wanted to know more about talking to animals she wanted to take care of Fain first. "Wait right here." She said, running the last couple of yards to her clinic. She unlocked the door, reached in, grabbed the crossbow and ran back to them, a little out of breath. "I know it's not what you had in mind but it's twice as reliable of any people I know." She pat Fain's head, "Now lets go see what got her so upset!"

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond
He coughed, "What now?" He repeated, "Arn't you afraid someone's going to attack you again?"
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Natora;fallowing fain;Marie and fain

Natora watched as Marie got the weapon. Natora looked at fain and nodded for fain to go. Instantly the dog walked and Natora fallowed
♠︎ ... ♠︎

Unlucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:21 am

"Of course I am nervous about that! But still, what are we doing now? We can't just hang around if people like that guy are coming after you, and for some reason, me! People will be out soon, and that gives us more chance of trouble. So now what? What are we going to do?" she said.

Leif called out for help. Surely that would wake people up.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince