🏕 Tнε Яεтяεαт 🏞 - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: 🏕 Tнε Яεтяεαт 🏞 - OPEN

Postby TheElfDruid » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:53 am

Mood: Energetic
Species: Human-to-Werewolf
Crushing On: Open
With/tagged: ???
Bunkmates: OPEN
RP Status: Open
Seond One

Kirsa

Oh, it's the girl who helped me with my locker.
She followed Lucilla at first in silence, "Ah, I think I may have seen you around myself."
She listened to her chitter and chatter with Kearan,One house? She's related to Anya, then?
Anyone who knew Kirsa well knew she didn't really keep up with other werewolves; most of her friends were humans that had no clue about her identity.
"Ah, good to know. I may grab one later." she said, mentioning the firewood Lucilla spoke of.
"I like mine melty on the inside, with a little bit of black on the outside. heck, you could make the whole thing black and I'll still eat it."

Mood: Lonely
Species: Human
With/tagged: Austin
RP Status: Closed
Human Sheet

Almi

"Yeah, I was a bit late,"
Almi forced herself to not mumble. It's rude to mumble, she told herself as she sat up from her lax position. "I think I'll settle in once I start eating. I'm starving." she hummed, smiling a bit in honesty. It felt nice to talk without feeling stressed about it.
She took the stick from him, tossing the one she'd stuck in the flame in fully.
Almi had never tried Reeces' on a s'more. It sounded like something her sister would do while managing to cover her fingers in chocolate. It seemed an interesting combination.
She removed a marshmallow from the bag and plunked it on the stick before holding it slightly above the fire. She wasn't a huge fan of black marshmallows, only slightly browned, but it was okay if it was slightly burnt,
"In that case, I guess I'll try one." she said calmly in response, eyeing him, and the bag of Reeces pieces, curiously.
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:38 pm

OOC: Not pretty posts sorry,

. S h e n .

_____"No-" Shen replied, narrowing his eyes at Fleur. He couldn't figure her out... for someone so pretty and seemingly interested in his research she could sure be awful mean to him. He did wonder what she would do though if he came up with some wild tale that they were together, she seemed so sparky he imagined it would only start a fire with her and it seemed so no matter what he said. "That's true-" he agreed with her, wondering if she preferred him more silent. Shen wasn't so sure why he even cared, it wasn't like they had even known each other a whole day, he just hadn't really had a crush before so it was all new territory.
_____The boy widened his eyes a little when she mentioned he was into science, he hoped it wasn't a give away of any sort, but he could never be too careful, but he figured if he had elbowed her like he wanted to it would seem more suspicious. Shen gave a half smile when Fleur finally admitted he wasn't too annoying. Maybe she was coming around? Only time would tell for sure. "So Zion, Fleur, what are you most excited about this summer?" he asked them, curious of answers. "I'm really hoping to study everything I need to learn how I can get my wolf faster," he half lied- he was going to study them, but not in the same way he had lead on.
((Waiting for Zion I think))

. Austin .

_____"That's okay, it's not like we have a curfew," he shrugged with a half smile. Austin laughed and nodded, he remembered his first day at camp, it was just as stressful to his recollection as the girl had been describing to him. "The first day is always the hardest," he admitted with a shrug. "But if you're really hungry, we do have burgers and fries inside," he offered, not that he wanted her to leave, just that he felt bad all he had to offer were sugary marshmallows. "If you're anything like me though, you'll fill up on this no problem," he laughed, a bit charmed at her reaction to her marshmallow and his suggestion.
_____"Here, I'll show you," he offered, grabbing up a graham cracker already split where it needed to be. Austin opened one of the Reeces peanut butter cups and took off the small dark paper that went around the bottom of the cup, before putting it on the cracker and holding it open to Almi so she could place her mallow on the Reeces. Once she had, Austin closed the top graham cracker on it and pulled the mallow off the stick without touching it, before handing it over. "Tell me what you think,"

. Kearan .

_____"I'm sure by the time the humans go home we will have two for every pack member," he laughed lightly. The humans would only be at the camp for about two months- whereas the wolves would be making this their new home, if nature provided it, they would surely have plenty to go around. The brute nodded as he listened to Lucilla talk, he kinda could see how she would know all of that. "You probably knew my father, Aaron?" he asked, curious if he had been around much when Lucilla was younger.
_____"He lived there with all of you ... I guess he and Blake were close but around the same time of the big 'war,' he started drinking pretty heavily, because he worked at a bar and was around it a lot... " he shrugged, not really sure how accurate it all was because he never could ask his father due to him not really being there at all. "Yeah," Kearan laughed with a nod. "Blake kinda made Anya drag my butt to the pack house because I was living in the school locker room, my dad and mom are gone so I didn't have anywhere to go... and no money to do so either," he shrugged, a bit embarrassed. "It was really cool of her though," he admitted with a nod.
_____"So- Beta- " he tilted his head a bit with a raised brow. "Are you ready to be out on your own... in charge of ourselves and all?" he asked her, curious how she was handling the pressure.

. Anya .

_____The girl's face flattened in expression as Ezra joked about stopping at the stop signs. "Right-" she rolled her eyes. "How's your hand by the way?" she asked, knowing her own cuts had healed long ago. Anya never realized how it may impact him over the summer, but surely he wouldn't be too hurt still, would he? "I will probably just write home... I can't leave the pack-" she shook her head. Anya gave a very unconvincing half smile as he tried to encourage her to forget about it, even if just for a moment. She wanted to talk to him now about what Damon said to her... but she now had a pack to look after. "You're right, I probably just need sugar... and then I can get on with my night... maybe kill something too-" she laughed, realizing they still needed to go on a pack hunt.
_____After taking a few deep breaths, the girl walked back to the group with her brother. Once they had been away from now the darkened tree line from the fallen sun, Anya noticed the newer pack member, Kirsa, whom she had just met and wanted to reassure her things would be okay, having noticed she was on the nervous side. Luckily Lucilla had kept the newer members busy and now that Kirsa had been talking to her, she felt a little better having left her at first. "Sorry about that you two..." she shook her head a bit baffled still everything that had just happened with the rogue. "He won't be bothering us again," she told them seemingly confident. The truth was though, she had an awful feeling she would be seeing him again. "So- are you thinking about joining on with the pack, Kirsa?" Anya asked, hoping to get to know the girl's concerns better so she could better address them.

. Falon .

_____Not wanting to interrupt Ezra and Anya's conversation, the girl politely stood back before she began to look around a bit frantically. Where was Cylas? And Daniel? ... Eris and Roman... she had seemingly forgotten where everyone went with all of the crazy confrontations going on. "Oh," the girl shook her head, hearing that they were moving on and seeing Ezra wave her over. The girl tried to push her concerns for her brothers out of her head, perhaps they were around the fire somewhere, she hoped. "Hey, everything okay?" she asked, curious if he knew what was going on.

. Samantha .

_____Sam resisted a bit as her brother pulled her chin up and even kept her eyes downcast for a moment as he spoke, she was too ashamed but as he talked, she did eventually look at him before nodding. Taking a deep breath, she sniffled the last bit of her tears away before letting her breath out hard and fast. "I should have just killed him," she mumbled, looking down before looking back up with a devious smile. She probably couldn't harm much more than her prey in hunt, but she often liked to joke about it being able to do much more than she thought was capable of.
_____"I just wish I wasn't so complicated... I screw everything up and I don't even have to try..." she sighed, appreciating her brother's support but feeling a bit stuck as she felt like her issues hadn't been getting any better over the year. She had worked with Nile, one of the Pack healers over the last year and even some with Iker, the other healer, on calming her nerves when the voices started up. Sam had yet to experience more than two personalities, the first one being herself, the one she knew to be truly her... and then there was an unnamed personality that had ever shown itself once.
_____Sam didn't have a name for her, but she hadn't been around too much to be deserving of one. That personality was negative, self-loathing and nearly homicidal at the drop of a pin. She was violent and mean, Sam didn't like her very much at all, but this personality loved to speak to her, whisper in her ear and threaten to take over. That was worse than any of her nightmares. "She's talking to me again," she admitted. She was the other personality and she had caused most of Sam's diagnoses of her multiple personality disorder. "I know she lies..." Sam sighed, grabbing her left arm at her elbow. "But I can't make it stop," she sighed, defeated.
_____All of the sessions with Nile and Iker and she felt like she had failed them both, especially since it was interfering so much with her personal life. "I made Cylas really mad," she whined a bit, looking around as the darkness began to envelop the forest around them. "I couldn't tell him and he thinks that I'm awful and he thinks other people are talking bad about him and I'm so selfish Alec... I couldn't tell him no one said it... I couldn't tell him it was just me..." she breathed, her panic starting back up a bit as she tried to calm herself. "The point is... it's all my fault... he feel's bad because of me," she sighed, her right hand tightening around her arm as she struggled to let the breath in her chest go.
_____"I'm just supposed to be an asset to the pack... not a problem maker... and I made a problem with Cylas..." she frowned. "I don't know if I can tell him..." she shook her head, not sure if she agreed he would understand, he was nervous as it was. "He probably doesn't even want to be my friend," she talked down, not really sure if it was her talking. Sam listened as her brother explained about the other brute in the pack she had tried to cheer up earlier. She didn't think other people felt the way she did, and maybe it wasn't exactly the same, but it was probably similar. "Thanks Alec... " she sighed, shaking her head. "I don't think sugar is going to make me feel better... I just want to sleep," she let go of another breath. "Can you tell him I'm sorry?" he frowned, feeling herself duck a bit in shame.

. Basil .

_____"I guess so," he replied a bit apathetically, feeling tired from the bus ride all of a sudden. Basil hadn't really dealt with much stress at all in his life, so this was by far the most pressure he had felt from anything. "Sorry Aloe," he sighed, knowing he hadn't been the most pleasant since they arrived. The brute nodded as Aloe tried to comfort him, he knew she was right, he just needed to let go a bit and hope for the best- that and pray that nothing he couldn't handle would ever come up. "You may as well be-" he quipped, but sighed realizing how rude he was being still. "Sorry- I think I just need sleep," he shook his head. They still had the night hunt to go on, he wouldn't have time for sleep just yet.
_____Everything came together nicely in the healer's cabin it seemed. Basil was able to slide the extra cots they requested under his own bed and organize most of the desk space and he had separated the things he needed for Aloe's cabin. "Do you need help setting up?" he asked her, wanting to help, but realizing he may not even be wanted for that much tonight. Basil was going to argue with her, which was what most, or at least that sibling pair had, but he realized he just needed to let go. The less talking from him the better it seemed, at least until he got some sleep or maybe some food.

. Wesley .

_____"Well, not saying you exist for my enjoyment, but I am glad you exist, because if you didn't then I may be stuck here with all of these uneducated morons," he said low pointing with his thumb to the crowd behind him fighting over marshmallow sticks. Wesley understood not finding camping all that fun, her idea of fun may be a mall day and some pampering, but he wondered what exactly about camping she hated so much, or if it was really all of it."I'm sure he just wants you to enjoy your freedom while you have it- or at least as much as you possibly can," he nodded, hoping to lighten the air a bit. He knew she was much more restricted because of who she belonged to, her parents in this case, and her being female didn't help but if he could ease any of her irritations, he would feel some sense of accomplishment.
_____"So, are you planning on staying on with the pack or are you going to head home when the humans do?" he asked, curious if she was planning to branch away from her family at all. Her brother seemed to be into staying, talking about being Alpha and all. Wesley hadn't been too invested but he also didn't have any place else to be. His parents had made it very clear he needed to figure out a way into the pack since he was finally of age to make that decision for himself. Wesley smiled at her reaction to the marshmallows and shook his head, he knew she hadn't tried anything yet.
_____Taking Bexley [gently] by the hand, the marshmallows in the other, Wesley brought her to the fire and sat her down on one of the logs before grabbing a roasting stick no one was using. "If you like those," he said, nodding to the bag beside her. "Wait until you try a s'more, they're my favorite," he laughed. Wesley didn't spend too much time on the marshmallow, he knew to hold it down by the coals, that way it roasted quickly in a perfect golden brown all the way around. Once it was finished, the brute held the stick between his feet as he sat next to Bexley, snapping a graham cracker in half before handing it to her. "Here," he thought aloud, showing her how to hold them before grabbing the stick and moving so the marshmallow went to one of the pieces she was holding. Dropping a square of chocolate on the mallow, Wesley held his hand out and gestured for her to sandwich the mallow. "And there you have it- very messy, not ladylike in the least but just trust me it's worth it," he laughed, pulling the stick from the mallow as she sandwiched them.

. Antonio .

_____"That es very lucky, muy afortunado," he nodded with a smile. "I am not knowing my parent's story, but I am being lucky to be here regardless," he nodded looking down at his feet with a pause, "Especially right now," he flicked his gaze back to her, reminding himself to slow down with her, mostly since her brother was there. If he hadn't been, he probably would have kissed her by now. Part of Antonio's job was always to lure females into the woods, to meet his pack, and eventually stay with him, and once they were invested in their place, he would, of course, break up with them and move onto the next female. Mariana was different though. She was the first maned wolf he had ever come across and he was starting to second-guess himself. This was an opportunity he would not soon get again.
_____"You plan to leave the forest?" he asked, a bit curious if she was easy to sway. They had only just met, but he was a little concerned that she may be the one to get him out of his element rather than the other way around. "That sounds amazing," he nodded, smiling in almost disbelief he could ever do that. "I think I could handle it," he winked, her family couldn't be any less amazing than herself- that was other than Mateo, but it was normal he assumed for a brother to be protective of a younger sibling, especially since Antonio had been a bit older than her. Antonio looked her up and down again at her comment about fate, he wasn't going to miss another cue, brother there or not.
_____Grabbing Mariana's chin lightly and tilting it up to look at him since he had been quite a bit taller he nodded. "Nuestro destino," {our fate} he whispered before placing his lips on hers in a very light kiss. "You're beautiful, not weird," he laughed lightly, his lips just barely parted from hers as their foreheads met in the middle. The brute smirked over her offer to cook for him too, she seemed a bit unaware of the cultural custom as it seemed casual to her, but he didn't care, he would make his intentions very clear if not already, and just before he opened his mouth to speak again, he got yanked back but a surprisingly strong grip around his triceps.

. Mateo .

_____He could have puked. Mateo looked over his shoulder at Lucilla to see if she was seeing all of this, the youngest of the Ayala-Ash clan being talked into marriage darn-near. He could see that she was clearly busy with a few of the newer pack members and his attention was also snagged back to his sister at the turn of their conversation. Was she inviting him on family vacations already?! Just as he turned around to face the pair, Mateo's eyes widened as Antonio was leaning down to kiss her- he couldn't believe it and he felt slightly frozen, his upper lip even twitching slightly as his discomfort grew with the situation, but he kissed her! Right in front of him! Her brother! Even Mateo had not yet kissed Aloe like that- not in front of her brother ever either.
_____The dark brute leaned in and reached to wrap his hand around Antonio's tricep, yanking him back. "That's enough," he warned in a bit of a low growl. "I don't care who she dates but you need to back off a bit- she's younger than me and definitely younger than you... if I catch you trying to latch your hooks into her and manipulate her I will literally-" he started but stopped as Antonio grabbed his hand and turned towards him. The way he went at the other foreign brute may have warranted a blow, or even been suggested as a challenge, but instead of Antonio reacting that way, he was surprised to see a calm smile on his face.
_____"Mateo, no se preocupe, mi amigo," {no worries, my friend} he said calmly, removing Mateo's hand from his arm. "Apologies if you are uncomfortable with your feelings, I understand growing up here can- white-wash?" he began to explain, pausing as he was unsure of his word choice. "Or dilute your ability to show affection, or the normality of it anyways, but I like your sister, and I am just showing her that," he explained as if it was no big deal.
_____"Yeah, well- why don't you tone it down, we are in America and she is still my little sister- and I will end you if you hurt her or confuse her,"
_____"Nothing confusing about her," he laughed, not taking Mat's threat to heart as he held his hand out for Mariana who was still behind them. As she took his hand, he pulled Mariana back into the group, only releasing her as she was close enough to wrap a rather possessive arm around her waist, pulling her in front of him and wrapping his other arm around her as he arched his head over her shoulder and kissed her left cheek. "I won't let anything happen to her," he smirked.
Last edited by Kotayle on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElfDruid » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 am

Second One

Kirsa

Oh, it's the girl who helped me with my locker.
She followed Lucilla at first in silence, "Ah, I think I may have seen you around myself."
She listened to her chitter and chatter with Kearan,One house? She's related to Anya, then?
Anyone who knew Kirsa well knew she didn't really keep up with other werewolves; most of her friends were humans that had no clue about her identity.
"Ah, good to know. I may grab one later." she said, mentioning the firewood Lucilla spoke of.
"I like mine melty on the inside, with a little bit of black on the outside. heck, you could make the whole thing black and I'll still eat it."

Mood: Okay
Human Sheet

Almi

"Ah, I suppose. It's weird not really knowing anybody."
She wasn't terribly hungry, she just needed to calm herself down. Sugar wasn't her first choice, but she didn't really want to get back up.
She smiled and chuckled a bit at his little joke, "Probably true. I can't think of a person that eats just one s'more." she said thoughtlessly. How long had it been since she'd had such casual conversation with another normal person?
Sister of a werewolf.
No, brush those stupid thoughts away, Almi mentally scolded herself. Those were old times. People were just fools.
She watched him make the different-style s'more. She carefully placed her s'more on with the stick as not to roast the boy's fingers.
She took it from him carefully (mostly as to not drop it or to make things awkward) and bit into the corner, "It's not bad. It's a different taste, but not bad."
She recalled that she hadn't even said her name, "Oh, I'm Almi, by the way."
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:35 pm

. Austin .

_____"I definitely understand that one- as a camp counselor, the only one I really know here too is my sister," he laughed. "And she's terrified of most animals, which doesn't make this camp a good place for her," he admitted honestly, shaking his head. "You're probably right- I usually eat about three myself," he laughed, he was always a sucker for sweets- probably his biggest downfall. Austin nodded at her opinion of the s'more and laughed yet again. "Different I think is the point," he shrugged. "Besides, can never beat a classic," he added.
_____"Almi- that's different," he kind of repeated her own reaction. "It's pretty, where does it come from?" he asked, curious of the origin of her name. "I'm Austin, very American name... not much to it," he shook his head with a smirk.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:45 pm

||Rosemary Taylor || Healer for Mountain & West Haven || Tags: Basil, Aloe ||

"Yes, sorry, that was us down there." Rosemary explained to the two other healers. "I wanted to check out the greenhouse, I love growing plants and I have never been lucky enough to have a greenhouse." she added into her explanation. Rose ran a hand through her red hair. "I dragged Antonio down there with me, we do a lot together." she said. Rose knew Basil was tired, he looked exhausted. Then he even offered to help Aloe set up. "Oh, I can help...if you would like it." Rose told her with a soft smile.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kornelia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:39 am

A u r e l i u s
male ⤖ werewolf ⤖ reference ⤖ 17 ⤖ single ⤖ in camp ⤖ tagged: open

Aurelius, first-person writing.

{{Open. ^-^

Z i o n
female ⤖ werewolf ⤖ reference ⤖ 16 ⤖ single ⤖ at pack meeting ⤖ bunk 17 with ?? ⤖ tagged: Shen

{Hey, I’ve been kind of off the grid, been dealing with some stuff recently. Sorry about that.

Zion watched their interaction for a while, smiling lightly as she observed the two - they seemed somewhat familiar with each other, though not necessarily too comfortable, which she guessed was to be understood. Chuckling, she shrugged, saying, “I think I’d like to enjoy the nature of it, and get accustomed to being a werewolf in a pack. I’ve never had any way of knowing what it was like prior to this, and I just learned I am a werewolf relatively recently, so it’ll be good to learn as I go and pick up as much info as I can.” The girl nodded to herself lightly, then added, “What about you, Fleur?”
Kornelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElfDruid » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:28 am

Second One

Kirsa

Mood: Okay
Human Sheet

Almi

Almi softly chuckled; It wasn't everyday when someone was scared of animals (considering the politics going on in the world). "Well, I hope squirrels and Chipmunks aren't one of them."
"True. I think I'll stick to my Hershey goodness." she said, poking another MM onto her stick and holding it at the tip of the flames. "But I'll keep it in mind."
She turned pink, "Oh, thank you. I usually don't get too much attention on my name."
"It apparently means kind or nourishing or whatever in Latin. I wouldn't say it fits considering how much of a jerk people think I am." she said thoughtlessly, "Well, not all names need a definition."
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:21 pm

OOC: Quick posts, sorry not pretty <3

Austin

_____Austin couldn't help but crack a smile as the girl laughed about his sister. He agreed, she was ridiculous and definitely was in for bad timing. "Unfortunately those startle her," he laughed, not understanding it himself. "We live on a ranch and the only thing she can really stand to be around are horses and the small Jack Russell Terriers our mom has," he explained, feeling more sorry for his sister the more he thought about it. She used to love most all animals, she wanted to be a vet even at one point in her life, but with all of the stuff going on in the world, and the werewolf attack- he understood why she felt afraid.
_____Austin smiled and nodded at the change of subject, admiring the coloration in her complexion. He really enjoyed her modesty- not many girls valued it at his high school, he found most girls to be rather vapid and full of themselves. "Latin, that sounds about right," he nodded. "Hm... well are you?" he thought aloud, raising a brow, curious how she saw herself and if her name felt fitting to her. She seemed like a nice enough girl, but sometimes it was interesting to hear a person's perspective on themselves. Austin couldn't help but laugh at her answer. "A jerk?" he scoffed, honestly surprised. "You don't seem the type, I'm sorry," he laughed, shaking his head in disagreement. Austin nodded at her following statement, "That's true- after all, I was just named after the city in Texas," he shook his head as he recalled his mother is from there.

Basil

_____"Us?" the word lit his brain up like a firework as he was curious who she had come with. "Who else was with you?" he asked, having only seen one pair of eyes lingering. How had he missed the second and how were two loners together but not apart of a pack. Basil took a breath and tried to remind himself to backpedal a bit before getting too worked up. "Hm... maybe you should stay with Aloe and let Mariana room with someone else- I imagine you two would be more productive down there working together," he suggested trying to sidetrack his own thought process.
_____"Antonio?" he asked as she replied to his first question. "Oh- the brute who challenged Anya right off the bat? Not very smart huh..." he rose a brow. "So are you guys from a pack back home... where was it that you said you two go to school...?" he asked, suspicions growing.

Shen

_____"Wow-" Shen said, admiring her honesty. The boy wanted so badly to get his notepad out and take notes. Until now he figured it was something obvious to anyone who was a werewolf, that they were one. However, if he got too excited he would possibly look suspicious as he had claimed to be an unshifted wolf still. Surely he would know the answers to the things he wanted to ask her, so he would have to be careful and not seem too interested. Shen nodded to her final statement, pulling out his notes anyways. "I know the feeling! I have been taking notes, hoping to get my wolf faster by asking around how other's discovered theirs... " he explained.
_____"Do you mind telling the story of how you figured out you were a werewolf? I mean most of us kind of just know... runs in the family," he explained with a lie, him not being a werewolf and all.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:45 pm

||Rosemary Taylor || Healer for Mountain & West Haven || Tags: Basil, Aloe
Rose listened to him quietly, he seemed to grow a bit suspicious. She wished that he would just stop digging and let it be, the alpha was fine with it. Her face though remained soft, calm, as she answered his statements and questions. "I would love to stay with Aloe. I agree that we could be very productive." she told him. Then listened as he asked about where her and Antonio went to school. "We are both homeschooled." She said. "I know, it's odd. But my parents hated the thought of public school. They like taking both of us out and being able to get more hands on experiences." It technically wasn't wrong- Damon let them run around and learn with a hands on approach. Was it schooling? No. But was she learning. Yes, quite a bit. "My parents homeschool Antonio also, since we don't really know where his parents are. They kind of took him under their wing." she explained. She made herself a mental note to tell Antonio at the next chance what her story was.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:54 pm

Basil

"It's not uncommon actually for werewolves to be homeschooled- most of us were until we reached our teenage years- when growing slows," Basil explained. "But so, you know Antonio well then??" he asked, eyes narrowed as he looked to his twin before looking back at Rosemary. Perhaps he was being paranoid, but it did make him feel a bit better they weren't just random rogues skulking around his sister's cabin- it was just the loners looking to join the pack. "I mean, considering he's practically an orphan it sounds, you must spend a lot of time with him?" he wondered, knowing he had his concerns about the brute challenging the Alphaess right away. "That is very kind of them though- sounds a lot like Anya's parents- and her parent's parents... they took my father in as one of their own and paid for him to go to the most expensive school they could afford because he was blind... " he explained, sympathizing a little. Basil nodded and looked to Aloe for her agreement or disagreement of Rosemary rooming with her. It would suck for Mariana but she was such a bubble, she would get along with anyone.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me