πŸ• TΠ½Ξ΅ ЯΡтяΡαт 🏞 - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

πŸ• TΠ½Ξ΅ ЯΡтяΡαт 🏞 - CLOSED

Postby Kotayle » Sat May 12, 2018 10:59 am

SNIP
Last edited by Kotayle on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ• TΠ½Ξ΅ ЯΡтяΡαт 🏞

Postby Kotayle » Sat May 12, 2018 11:02 am

SNIP
Last edited by Kotayle on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ• TΠ½Ξ΅ ЯΡтяΡαт 🏞 - What's Happening Now

Postby Kotayle » Sun May 13, 2018 10:19 am

π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯'𝕀 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Ÿπ• π•¨?

May 12th 2018
Hey everyone! Now is the time to post your introductions, given that you have been accepted! Introductions can be your characters already at camp and settle in, or them making their way to camp. There is a bus for students, or parents can drop off, since it is camp though the students don't usually drive themselves.
August 3rd 2018
It is night time of the first day still- the pack is going on a hunt to bond. The humans can do whatever, the werewolf hunters are steaked out in the trees watching the pack or posing as pack members and we will get started on the second day shortly <3
Last edited by Kotayle on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ• TΠ½Ξ΅ ЯΡтяΡαт 🏞 - OPEN

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Sun May 13, 2018 10:57 am

(Nevermind. I'll add it after yours X-D)
Last edited by ThatPersonWithaFace on Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;
no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ• TΠ½Ξ΅ ЯΡтяΡαт 🏞 - Introductions

Postby Kotayle » Mon May 14, 2018 6:11 pm

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•ͺ𝕒 π•„π• π• π•Ÿ
Werewolf | Female | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: ALL

_____As the sun came in through the trees they passed at 60 miles per hour, the gold flecks in her steel-blue eyes lit with wonder. The forest, it was the first time she had been in the wild- well, as wild as they could get anyways. Anya and her brother, Ezra had grown up in the suburbs on the outside of a massive city and with them, the pack. Anya looked back over her shoulder with a smile, her eyes picking out the werewolves on the school bus that was transporting them, and a bunch of humans to a Summer camp in the middle of the woods. It was a normal activity for humans, something the group of werewolves had, of course, missed out on is that most of them couldn't control their wolf forms until puberty. For the humans, getting along with a bunch of wolves would be their obstacle.
_____It had only been a few years since they were made aware of the existence of werewolves, their parents and older generations raged with fear at first, but slowly the tolerance was building- they wouldn't be on a school bus with them if it hadn't. However, there was still a bit of danger that lurked in the darkest of places, regardless if it was in city or forest. According to Anya and Ezra's father, werewolf hunters were very much alive and well... and they blended in with the rest of the humans which made it hard for any of them to be trusted. Anya would also have to be on the lookout for rogue wolves, while out in the woods... this was the time for the pack to be close with their wolf forms and to bond as a systematic team. For humans, this camp was about campfire songs, s'mores, kayaking, and probably archery... or whatever it was humans did.
_____Anya's eyes last landed on a human in the back of the bus, a boy named Shen, according to his name tag who had been staring at Samantha- the Beta's daughter. She could feel her wolf in her chest, a strong desire to growl but her concentration was cut off as the bus skid to a halt. Facing forward now, Anya stood and looked around as the dust from the gravel settled outside of the bus. "We're here!" she cheered, yelling over her shoulder. The girl wanted to shift and dart off the bus, into the woods for a long run, but it was forbidden. The teens were only allowed to shift in the cover of the woods, to prevent the discomfort of the humans. It was clear though that wasn't going to help much, as Anya looked down at a few humans still seated and clearly afraid of her Alpha mentality.
_____Shaking her head, the Alphaess grabbed up her bag and took lead off the bus, giving a soft smile to a boy who was already unloading the teen's bags. His name tag read "Austin Kidd," she didn't know if it was a joke or actually his last name but she wasn't about to crack jokes at the only camp counselor in sight. Grabbing her bag and pulling the pack member's bags out she waited for each of them to grab their bag from her so she could tell them all about the meeting after they got settled into their cabins.

π•Šπ•’π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙𝕒 π•Žπ•™π•–π•π•’π•Ÿ
Werewolf | Female | 14 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Alec

_____Pastel pink and white headphones blaring, Sammy's aqua and purple locks bounced in their pig tails as her head bobbed to the beat of the music. Long car rides really bothered her, so she had to drown it out somehow. Samantha had probably yelled apologies every 20 minutes the entire way each time she accidentally smacked her brother from wiggling around so much, but she had to shake away the voices in her head somehow, so she continued on. The stares were even more anxiety provoking that she felt from around her. Mostly the humans, but others in her pack also tend to gaze a bit too long. Her eyes eventually fell on a human boy whom she had noticed staring, to which she stuck her tongue out at.
_____The bus had quickly coming to a stop, however, causing her to lean forward too fast, licking the seat in front of her. "EW- Gross!" she squealed, pushing her headphones back off of her head so that they rest around her neck. Wiping her hand on her tongue she waved air onto her face with her free hand. She was about to demand water from her brother, but Anya was already calling the pack off the bus- and she was ready. Backpack still on from the entire Bus ride, the girl crawled over Alec's lap and skipped her way down the aisle, until she made it halfway- to which she leaned over to a human and tried her best to be scary with a "BOO!" she nearly barked, she was sick of people staring for no reason, may as well give them one.
_____Sam waited patiently for her duffle bag as Anya dug them out, once hers was found- Anya passed it over and told her to meet at the outdoor commons near the lake after settling into her bunk. "You got it!" she confirmed with a nod. "ALEC! Where is your cabin!?" she called, slight anxiety pricking her nerves as she realized they would not be bunking together. She was in a cabin with another girl but didn't know which one yet. "We have to pick our own cabin partner... but it has to be the same gender as us... what if I need you!?" she asked her brother, looking around wondering who would want to bunk with her- she didn't know anyone very well yet.

π”½π•’π•π• π•Ÿ π”Έπ••π•Ÿπ•–π•₯
Werewolf | Female | 14 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Cylas

_____Falon leaned against the door's arm, her forehead resting gently on the closed window as she gazed out of the bug-gut plastered pane. "I know you love us... but did you have to embarrass us by dropping us off...right in front of everyone?" she griped, lifting her head up and looking over at her brother Cylas, hoping for backup, but their mother quickly shut it down.
_____"Falon, don't," their mother warned.
_____"YEAH FALON- DON'T," Daniel laughed, 'playfully,' smacking his brother, Cylas on the side of the head from the back seat.
_____"Knock it off Daniel!" Falon growled, nearly jumping out of her seat to smack her oldest brother.
_____"HEY!" Cheyenne, their mother, nearly barked, turning the low playing radio off. "Your father and I are dropping you off because you're our only children... and we want to make sure you get there okay. No wobbly school bus is going to transport my children, got it?" she said sternly. It was all a lie though. Cheyenne just had awful memories as a kid on school buses, it was the site of her going missing into the woods- getting off that bus during her year at summer camp. The same trip she was turned into a werewolf, her whole world turning upside down for the second, but not last time.
_____"Right," Falon sighed, leaning back against the window. They drove for another hour, it felt like the whole day was gone through by the time their suburban had come to a slow stop. Alert, like a dog hearing its name called, Falon perked up and released the door handle, hardly remembering to unclip her seat belt before bolting out of the car. "FINALLY," she groaned, slamming the door behind her and shifting into her large, but petite wolf form. The fae wriggled and jumped, running laps around the car until her brother's got out. Falon jumped and licked Cylas on the face, hopefully making him laugh, but again, their mother shut down all the fun.
_____"Falon, you shift back right now young lady," her mother scolded, getting out of the car, already waving her finger at her daughter. The girl of course did, her hands up in the air before coming back down in frustration.
_____"Mom, we are in the WOODS!"
_____"Yes, but you can't just be a wolf whenever you want... there are humans..."
_____"Dad was a human!" she gestured a whole hand to her father. "Look at him now, he's FINE!"
_____"Falon- don't argue with me- we are not going there!" her mother growled. "Now come here and give me a hug, I don't know when I will see you kids next-"
_____"Don't be so dramatic..." Falon groaned, rolling her eyes but reluctantly, did give her mother a hug. Moving to her dad, she gave him a hug too. "Love you,"
_____"What about me?" her mother scoffed, as Falon hadn't said anything to her when they hugged.
_____"Yeah- you too mom," she rolled her eyes before moving to the back of the SUV to get her duffel bags. Falon dropped Cylas's and Daniels on the ground with her own before shutting the back door, clapping her hands-free of the dust that came off of the car. "Can we go now?"
_____"Well I guess- I guess so-" Cheyenne huffed, hugging each of her boys, Cylas a bit longer than Daniel, he was her favorite though she would never admit it. "Have fun- b-be safe!" she called to them as all three of her children wandered their way over to the other students.
_____Falon waved her mother and father off before leading her brothers away from the sobbing mess that their mother would surely turn into- it was probably the worst thing her mother had ever had to endure- Falon thought, not knowing of her past. "Are you guys ready to be away from them for a whole summer!?" she giddily whispered, knowing her mother and father were still in the hearing distance. Daniel obviously agreed quickly, but Cylas was short to the game with his response. As Daniel walked off into the area to find a bunkmate, Falon turned to her other brother and sighed. "You okay?" she asked, worried about him being worried about his wolf. Reaching up, Falon wiped off a bit of wolf slobber still left on his cheek as she smiled.

π”»π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•–π• π”Έπ••π•Ÿπ•–π•₯
Werewolf | Male | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

_____The brute hugged his parent's goodbye, pushed his brother once more for good measure before speeding past his sister and off to find a bunkmate. Mateo? No... too much of a goody-goody, his brother certainly wouldn't be any more fun than him either... Daniel grabbed his bag from Anya and nodded- the girl was too good to be interested in for his liking. That Samantha however- she had a wild side he always considered exploring- but he knew Alec would skin him alive if he ever thought about it. His duffel over his shoulder, the brute looked around for someone who wouldn't be boring... but maybe he should just claim a cabin and see who winds up in his presence?
_____Hiking down the winding trail of cabins, Daniel took the last one on the row and began to unpack his things. Not only did he bring clothes, some bedding, and a few electronics- which weren't allowed- he also brought his stash of syllables. They were fake mostly- but the other teens didn't know that and who didn't believe a placebo every now and again? Daniel took the small case of fake and non-fake substances and slid them under his bed, neatly making his bed so his comforter covered the underneath of his bed. The brute plopped down on his bed, kicking his feet up on the bedpost as he waited for his destined roommate (OPEN) to waltz in.

π•‚π•–π•’π•£π•’π•Ÿ π•π•’π•žπ•–π•€π• π•Ÿ
Werewolf | Male | 16 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

_____Thankfully due to the No Child Left Behind Act, Kearan was able to make the trip that summer. He wasn't really excited about it, but he also couldn't turn down the free meals, a roof over his head or companionship. You see, Kearan was an orphan, a loner if you will, and he hid this fact from most of his peers. He was sleeping in the school's locker room until he was able to join the pack, and he only joined them so he could crash on the couch of the pack-house instead of the shower stalls in school. This summer would be good for him to learn skills that would stabilize his position in the pack and hopefully Kearan would be a homeless orphan no more.
_____As the bus came to an abrupt stop, Kearan looked up, only to the obnoxious yelling of their Alpha...he sure hoped she would simmer down over the summer, he wasn't sure he could handle that much energy. Getting up, the brute pushed his way to the front of the bus, before waiting to get his bag from her. He nodded as she told him of the meeting and began to look around for a roommate. Who would want to be around him? He didn't smell anymore, thanks to his access to regular showers with body wash and shampoo, but he was still the kid with no parents- he was considered 'troubled,' to the adults. Kearan looked around hoping to find a friendly face- one that wouldn't get him into too much trouble.

π”Ήπ•’π•€π•šπ• 𝔸π•₯π•₯𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕
Werewolf | Male | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Aloe, Luce

_____Though the boy wasn't albino like his sister, he was sensitive to the sun. Basil had pulled his hoodie on over his head and slept most of the way, his shorts being his only real relief of the heat as the bus offered no AC. The brute nearly his face on the seat though as the bus came skidding to a halt. "Jeez!" he huffed, he hated being startled awake. Basil looked over at his sister, Aloe, to make sure she was okay, but she seemed fine all cuddled up to the only male manned wolf of the pack. His eyes quickly fell on Lucilla however, causing him to blush and look away.
_____The blush quickly left his cheeks however as Anya's assertive call shut the chatter of the bus down, he of course just rolled his eyes. "Come on, we need to follow the almighty Alphaess," he rolled his eyes, heaving his backpack over his shoulder before getting up and heading off the bus. Basil inhaled the fresh air as he stepped off the bus, smiling at the feeling of sun on his pale skin. It wouldn't last long before he got burned, but it was nice for the time being. "Welcome home," he sighed. Basil couldn't tell if he himself was excited or nervous, he felt freer and more at home than he ever had in the city... but he had no knowledge of surviving in the woods and he really wish their parents would have prepared them more.
_____Basil took his bag from Anya, nodding at the instruction before taking Aloe's bag too. "You decide which rank you're going to ask for?" he asked his sister. He saw himself more as a scout or hunter, he didn't think he had the brute strength to be a fighter, but he was fast and smart, which counted for something. Worst case- he would probably be a healer, his father trained him to do just as much.

𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕠 𝔸π•ͺ𝕒𝕝𝕒
Werewolf | Male | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Aloe, Mariana, Lucilla

_____Mateo was beyond excited for the trip- he had been itching to run about in the woods- he still had yet to go on a real run, and he just couldn't wait. His eyes looked out of the bus window in wonder, it was the only real thing that could keep his mind off of the girl sitting next to him. Her name was Aloe Attwood, the grew up together, for the most part, both of their father's had been healers for some time in their pack back home and even though they had drifted apart as adolescents- you know cooties- they recently had become close. It all started with a kiss outside of her herbology class, ever since, it seemed like they were inseparable.
_____"Aloe look!" he pointed out of the bus window so fast, he nearly jammed his finger. A deer and her babies had been running along side the road. He exclaimed again and again at every wildlife he saw, excited about this new life they would be living. Mateo aside from his excitement had held her hand the whole bus ride to camp- that was until the bus stopped and Basil asked her to get up and go with him. Basil was one thing Mateo didn't push or argue with Aloe about. The brute had been a little overprotective, but he would do the same for either of his sisters. "I'll see you at the meeting?" he asked, letting her hand go as got up to follow her brother off the bus.
_____Mateo ran his fingers through his hair before getting up and following his own sisters off the bus. He wished Lucilla could have driven them, but camper vehicles were not allowed. "When can we run!?" he asked Lucilla, hoping her being older, she knew the answer to the question he had been dying to ask all day.

π”»π•–π•”π•π•’π•Ÿ π”»π•¦π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖

Werewolf | Male | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Leilani[/center][/color]

π•Žπ•–π•€π•π•–π•ͺ ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕔𝕠π•₯π•₯
Werewolf | Male | 16 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Emmerson

_____

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕝π•ͺπ•Ÿ π”Ήπ•π•’π•œπ•–
Human | Female | 16 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

𝔸𝕦𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ π•‚π•šπ••π••
Human | Male | 17 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

_____

𝕋𝕒𝕣𝕒 π•‚π•šπ••π••
Human | Female | 15 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Alexander (KKBW)

_____

π•Šπ•™π•–π•Ÿ π•Šπ•’π•–π•”π•™π• π•¨
Human | Male | 16 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: OPEN

_____

𝕂𝕖π•₯π•€π•šπ•’π•™ π•‚π•–π•žπ•Ÿπ•–π•“π•š
Human -Werewolf Hunter | Female | 14 | Single | Crushing on: OPEN | Tagged: Cindra
[/size]
Last edited by Kotayle on Tue May 15, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPersonWithaFace » Tue May 15, 2018 1:44 am

Ezra Allen
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Male Β§ Tagged: Anya/OPEN
OOOOEzra sat across the bus aisle from his sister, having managed to grab one of the few free seats by sitting up in the front and he lounged across it with his legs up and back against the window, his backpack providing a cushion so the vibrations of the bus didn't jar his body. His nose had been stuck in his book almost the entire ride, lifting only when someone spoke to him. He was a rather extroverted bookworm though, so unlike most he didn't mind the interuptions to chat for as long as the other person wanted to before going back to his book. He was very excited about the trip even if he didn't currently look like it. Even though he was usually found sitting around reading most the time, he was eager to bond with his wolf and Pack out in the wilderness in a way that one just couldn't do in a town or city, especially where they could hardly ever shift. Here they might not be able to in front of humans, but it was always only a short walk or run to the cover of the woods then they could shift all they wanted.
OOOOHis head snapped up though when his sister called out that they were there and he grinned and quickly grabbed his bag to get out of the bus in front of everyone so he didn't get stuck waiting. He joined Anya by the pile of luggage and helped her to sort stuff out laying bags out in rows so that the other campers could easily see and grab their things. As he did his gaze drifted around the others wondering who he should bunk with. He lived with Basil so they were kinda close, but the older brute might choose to bunk with Mateo since they were rather close as well thanks to both their fathers being Healers. He was good friends with Alec too. He might go with Cylas though as the half-breed wasn't very close with anyone of his own gender and had seemed extra uncomfortable around his own brother as of late for some reason. Or maybe he'd bunk with Daniel so no one else had to . . .

Alec Whelan
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Male Β§ Tagged: Samatha
OOOOAlec mostly ignored his sister throughout the ride up to the camp, it wasn't like she could hear him so as of yet there was really no reason to pay a ton of attention to her. He didn't even bother to say "it's okay" everytime she smacked him for the same reason. He just chuckled and gave a dismissive wave each time, a visual que he wasn't annoyed or anything. Everytime he caught someone staring at her though he glared them down till they looked away, of course he couldn't with every single person as he was only one and most of the bus was shooting glances her way.
OOOOHe noticed her stick her tongue out and followed the direction to see a human staring at her with seemingly a different gaze than most of them and he started his own staring as well when the bus breaked and most everyone's attention went to the front and he laughed as she squealed in protest. "Maybe you should keep that thing in it's hole," he told her with a teasing grin and he started to get up but she started climbing over him first so he just smirked and leaned back to let her go.
OOOOFollowing after he gave her a gentle push when she stopped to scare the human and said in a stage whisper that was plenty loud enough for the human to hear, "Stop that, if you scare them their meat gets tougher." He snickered and gave the human a wink, they'd either be mortified or realize it was a joke.
OOOOAs they got out and got their bags, his was in the line by Ezra's feet so he grabbed it with a thanks and moved out of everyone's way, he winced at his sister's shout of her name and he chuckled and said, "I'm right beside you, Sam." Pointing over to a somewhat tall red-head with a guitar case in one hand and looking for her bags with the other, he said, "Well, I would suggest you bunk with Aella since you two were study buddies." The three of them had had the same Chem class in school the last semester and the other girl, a fae from another, smaller, less conventional Pack, wanted to get in on the traditional experiance. She'd overheard Sam talking about their trip to another student and asked to get in on it. Over the course of the semester the two had become pretty good friends. "Plus she isn't that close to anyone else either, so she'll probably be more comfortable with you as well. I'll do my best to get the cabin closest to yours. If you're not comfortable with that though I'm sure we can get a cabin together under special circumstances. I mean, the whole point of keeping the same genders together is to keep things clean, but we're related and not disturbed so I don't think that's an issue." He chuckled and headed towards Aella, if she didn't want to ask herself he could for her.

Cylas Adnet
Half-breed Β§ Single Β§ Male Β§ Tagged: Falon & Daniel
OOOOCylas sat between his siblings, mostly because he was the only one that didn't instagate fights so he tended to be a barrior between the two, but then that often just led to him getting caught in the crossfire. Truthfully he was relieved they were in the car instead of the bus, even if it was a bit crowded at least he didn't have as many people throwing punches at him. His unfocused gaze moved away from the windshield and focused on his sister though as she started to speak. When she looked at him he gave her a frown and a shrug, not like complaining would do anything at this point and he basically lived in perpetual humiliation anyway.
OOOOHe grunted and growled when his brother smacked him for no apparent reason, not that Daniel needed a reason to abuse him. Falon basically attacked before he could do anything though and their mother shut it down before anymore blows could be thrown.
OOOOTheir father smirked a bit at his wife quickly got their kids under control but kept his eyes on the road as he drove. He had been all to willing to agree with Chey's idea to drive them up there themselves, he couldn't count how many times he'd been beat up on a school bus and didn't want to risk the same happening to Cylas on the way up to camp. Or for that matter risk Daniel attacking some other kid. He tried to have a talk with their eldest before leaving before coming up here about it, but he wasn't sure if it got through and he hoped the other boys in the Pack could keep him under control. That shouldn't have to be their job, but no matter what Dion had tried he'd never been able to tame that aggressive streak out of Daniel.
OOOOThe rest of the drive passed in mostly silence. Cylas looked up at his sister's excited movements and watched her jump out of the car as if she were starving for the outdoors. He, on the otherhand, was much more reluctant to get out of the car. If it were up to him he'd've stayed home and gotten a job. He felt he'd just be a burden to everyone here. He'd tried arguing the point but his parents were convinced being here was the best way to find his wolf and since they weren't living in the complete wilderness like their mother and most the rest of the last generation had, he wouldn't be too in the way.
OOOOWith a sigh he scooted across her seat and climbed out of the car only to almost be knocked over by his sister's huge paws and tongue. She was often the only one that could make him laugh when he was in a bad mood and he did as he pushed her off him with a, "Gross, Fal!"
OOOOHe rolled his eyes when their mother told her to shift back but didn't exactly argue either, looking over at their father as he responded, "I am now, but I very much wasn't the first time I saw her shift." Of course that had way more to do with the circumstances than the fact that she was suddenly a huge wolf, if anything that had actually been a very good thing, but saying that outloud would kind of kill his point. He smiled and gave her a tight hug saying, "Love you too, Baby Girl. Be careful." He then grabbed Cylas's shoulder and said, "Perk up, Cy, this will be good for you. I know it." He punctuated the statement with a hug and an 'I love you'. Before moving on to Daniel and hugging his eldest son whether the boy liked it or not. "I love you, Daniel, be good. Please. I know you want to be Alpha, but that rank takes on a lot more responsability than it does power. If you're going to try for it you need to realize you'll be takeing care of a lot of people." He sighed as he stepped away and let his wife hug them both as well. Truthfully he would never want Daniel leading any Pack, terrified he'd become exactly like the biological father they'd never told him about, but he wasn't exactly going to say that to Daniel.
OOOOCylas tighly hugged his mother back tightly, truth be told he was somewhat of a momma's boy and he was a little uncomfortable being away from his parents, if it weren't for Falon he wasn't sure what he'd do.
OOOOHe took his bags from his sister and reluctantly followed his sister away from his only escape, giving his parents a final wave when Daniel pushed him and he stumbled to the side with a growl but just kept trudging on alongside his little sister, only giving a grunt at her question, if it were up to him he'd still be getting back in the car. He glanced over his shoulder to see his father giving their mother a comforting hug. She shrugged at her question but smirked when she reached over to wipe off his face, "Geez, Mom," he joked, "it's like she came with us." Answering her question though he said, "I'm sure I'll be fine. You know who you want to bunk with?" He watched Daniel run off, knowing only that he very much didn't want to bunk with his older brother.

Aloe Attwood
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Female Β§ Tagged: Mateo & Basil
OOOOAloe sat beside Mateo the whole bus ride up, mostly keeping her nose in a Farmer's Almanac so she could do her best to grow proper produce and herbs for her Packmates. She already had a couple sprouts she'd started before leaving carefully packed up and under the bus seat because she didn't trust the bag to not be thrown about if left with all the other bags. She had excitedly looked up every time he'd pointed out anything though, she loved to see the creatures out there and was extremely excited to live out in the wildreness for a while and see all kinds of wildlife. When he pointed out the deer and she saw the babies she'd unthinkingly leaned all the way across him and planted her face against the window exclaiming, "Awwww!!! Look at them!!!" She'd watched them till they were too far back to see when she realized she was practically laying across him and pulled back quickly, saying, "Ooh, sorry!"
OOOOShe'd pulled her mostly white hair over her shoulder and played with it self-consciously. A little while ago she'd dyed the tips of it pink, getting Samatha's help since she had her hair died pastes too. Her father had flipped out and while her mother hadn't exactly said anything against it she could tell she'd kind of disapproved, she'd come close to cutting it off till Mateo had said he like it and suddenly no one else's opinions mattered.
OOOOWhen they were about thirty minutes out she'd put her Almanac away and taken out a bottle of SPF 100 sunscreen to put on her arms and face so it could soak in before they got there. She read some where that there wasn't much of a point getting anything over 30 but being albino and extremely prone to both sunburn and skin cancer. Rapid healing skills or not she still didn't want to get either. Quickly returning her hand to his the moment she was done and had wiped it off on her jeans. Ever since the day he'd practically saved her at school after a bully had messed with her and she'd repayed him with a kiss their hands had pretty much constantly been linked when they were together which was almost all the time. Unfortunately though they had to seperate again when the bus stopped and she gave his a bit of a squeeze before releasing it, pulling out the hat she gave him and stepping out of the seat. "Of course," she replied giving his cheek a kiss before putting the hat on and stooping to pull a wide duffleback full of little tiny plastic greenhouses that were protecting her sprouts out from under the seat and headed off the bus to follow Basil. Chuckling at his sarcastic comment.
OOOOCareful to keep the bag upright and not bump it on everything as she headed out, the albino fae put on a pair of sunglasses as she stepped into the sun. Even with the hat on, the way the sun reflected off of everything was still extremely bright with her photophobia so she she needed everything she could get to keep from temporarily blinding herself. She thanked Basil for the grabbing her bag and shrugged, "I'll probably decide for sure once I know what everyone else is. I could be a Healer, an Omega, or a Pupsitter, I guess if I did that I'd basically take on the role of an Omega till someone has a kid." She laughed a little and shrugged as she looked around at their Packmembers, wondering who to bunk with. "You?" She needed to be with someone who could understand all the issues that came with her condition, she considered Anya since they'd already lived together all their lives, but she figured their leader would probably want to try living with someone else. Maybe Mariana or Lucilla, that would give Mateo an excuse to visit, maybe she'd just wait and see.

Lucilla Ash
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Female Β§ Tagged: Basil & Mateo
OOOOLucilla had spent most the ride either people watching the other kids on the bus, learning about the personalities of those she didn't know, or chatting with the kids around her. She waved at Basil when he looked her way but his gaze quickly diverted. Her brow furrowed, but she shrugged it off and just went back to people watching till they got there and she excitedly filed off the bus with everyone else.
OOOO"Thanks, Ez," she said as she grabbed her bag out of Ezra's lineup. She got Mateo's from Anya with a thanks as well before handing it over to him and answering with a grin, "I've done this as many times as you have, Mat, but I assume as long as you're out of sight of the humans, any time. Maybe after the meeting just so you know you're not gonna miss it." She moved away from all the luggage to make room for everyone and looked around. "Know who you wanna bunk with?"

Mariana Ayala
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Female Β§ Tagged: Mateo & Lucilla
OOOOLike her older brother, Mariana was extremely excited about their trip. Their father had lived in the wilderness on his own for years before finding the Pack and he'd given them several pointers. How to start fires with no supplies, what plants they could and couldn't eat or use, ways to find shelter if they got stuck out in a storm or something. She was eager to experiance what it was like to have few restrictions on shifting and to be able to run for miles without coming across another street or house. To hunt an animal that hadn't gotten complacent with the nearby people. To experiance freedom as only a werewolf in the wild could.
OOOOExcitedly hopping off the bus she spotted her siblings and bounced over to them, throwing her arms around their shoulders from behind so that her head poked between theirs, "Hey guys! Do y'all think it's too early to suggest a Pack hunt? Or at least a run? I'm itching to stretch my legs."
OOOOLucilla laughed and replied, "Just a tad, Mari, bring it up at the end of the meeting. That'll be a good way for our wolves to bond."

Bexley Durante
Werewolf Β§ Single Β§ Female Β§ Tagged:
OOOO
Last edited by ThatPersonWithaFace on Sat May 19, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
have pets? going on Vacation? find a great sitter: https://www.rover.com/ (promo code: 1342920 get $20 off ur 1st stay, you can use the code no matter what sitter you choose)

But in the corner, at the cold
hour of dawn, sat the poor girl, with
rosy cheeks and with a smiling mouth,
leaning against the wall--frozen to
death on the last evening of the old
year. Stiff and stark sat the child
there with her matches, of which
one bundle had been burnt.
"She wanted to warm herself,"
people said. No one had the
slightest suspicion of what
beautiful things she had seen;
no one even dreamed of the
splendor in which, with her
grandmother she had entered
on the joys of a new year.
Pet's name: The Little Match Girl

ThatPersonWithaFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 15, 2018 1:55 am

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Open
Just one more year, and then he'd never have to go to summer camp again - that was the thought that kept Ezekiel going. It wasn't exactly his choice to go, for he would much rather stay at home. However, his mother had always insisted that he spend more time out, meeting people and trying to make friends. At least, that was what she wanted to him to do. He had been offered the chance to be a camp counselor, but that was just a disaster waiting to happen, so he declined. He supposed, however, that at least this time around, he could probably try to ask whether or not the lore about werewolves was accurate. Having a deep interest in mythology and folklore, he was, admittedly, quite curious to find out the accuracy of it all. The thing stopping him from doing that, however, was the fact that he was simply not the kind of person to just go up to someone and start a conversation.

He was brought out of his thoughts when the bus came to a stop, and he took his earphones out. He'd spent the entire journey just listening to music, and reading a book, making a point of not joining in with anyone's conversation. Sure, he'd introduced himself to anyone that might have asked, but it was little surprise that no one was sat next to him. Ezekiel stood up, and waited until the majority of the others had left the bus before he did so as well. Once off, he collected his luggage - just a suitcase, to go with the rucksack that he'd brought onboard with him - then he glanced around briefly before starting to walk towards the cabins. He already knew where he was going.

Luke Ortega
17|Male|Human
Luke had been looking forward to this all year. Okay, so maybe that was a slight exaggeration. However, he was very much so excited. He was a camp counselor this year, and had been on the site for a few hours already, making final preparations in time for the bus to arrive. While he wasn't super energetic and bouncy, he still provided a warmth and friendliness that would be imperative for the role. And, if it went well this year, maybe he'd get a paid position next year. While it wasn't really something he was looking for career-wise, it was still going to be fun and give him experience, which was important. He was really hoping that everything would go well, especially as everyone now knew of the existence of werewolves, and he knew that there might be some prejudices from either side.

When the bus arrived, he was, admittedly, a little bit late to getting there. But once he arrived, he started greeting the campers as they stepped off the bus, and helped to unload the luggage from the bus. He noted that there seemed to be a bit of a group forming already, but he figured that it was all under control, since it seemed organised. He would not like to interfere with something he didn't need to step in on. Luke did, however, direct anyone towards the cabins that might have asked him.

Christian Ellis
17|Male|Human
It was safe to say that Christian was extremely nervous. It was his first time attending any sort of summer camp, having been coerced into it by one of his siblings, who was going to an entirely different summer camp, telling him that it would be a worthwhile experience, and pointing out that he'd always wanted a bit of adventure in his life. He was sure that it would be both of those things, but there were quite a few factors that made him uncertain. For one, he was a really rather shy person, and knew that he wouldn't fare too well if everyone else was going to be outgoing and try to push his boundaries. And, his narcolepsy wasn't exactly something that he could switch on and off. If he got too overwhelmed or bored, then it would kick in - and while he did have some time to react, it wouldn't exactly help if he was doing something like canoeing in a fast-moving river and it kicked in.

As the bus came to a stop, Christian waited until most of the others had left the bus before he did as well, so that he was not caught up in the rush of people moving. While he could think that there was no turning back now, that point had passed the moment he'd stepped onto the bus. He glanced around the immediate area, then waited off to one side, before picking up his suitcase. Now he just had to find his way to the cabins - he figured that whoever he would be sharing with would turn up in their own time. Since he wasn't sure if he knew anyone, he didn't really want to go up to someone randomly and ask if they wanted to share a cabin. No, he'd prefer to have that person assigned to him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Tue May 15, 2018 4:11 pm

-Working on edits
Last edited by Kotayle on Sat May 19, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElfDruid » Tue May 15, 2018 10:51 pm

BOTH OF THEM

Music poking through the speakers, the car rattled down the cluttered, bumpy dirt road to camp. Their mother had driven them to the camp, left in a hurry (she looked tired), and left them to attend the meeting and cabin signup... whatever it was... by themselves.
Kirsa had been forced to stop sticking her head out the window at least twice before they got there, so her dusty red hair was a tangled mess. She looked happy, bouncing around the cab and annoying her dear sister.
"Kir, calm down. We're almost there. Go-, you're worse than Mattie." Almi grumbled, mentioning their energetic, 3-year-old stepbrother (who they never saw).
By the time they got there, Kirsa had just about jumped about the window to get her stuff. Literally. Almi had to grab the back of the sweater, pulling back her sleeves, to keep her back, "Chill out. You're the only werewolf who makes it this obvious." Granted, she didn't know any werewolves but her.
Kirsa recoiled, yanking her cardigan sleeve back down over the large, pink-black scar running the length of her forearm.
They grabbed their bags - Kirsa had a blue suitcase and a blank vinyl shoulder bag with a very large kitten print on the side, while Almi dragged a brown rolling backpack with a smaller suitcase (Her laptop). When they got to the meeting center, a few minutes passed, and everyone started to pick out cabins.
Kir tugged on Almi's arm, "Let's split up. We gotta find a cabin with showers. Just claim the two bunks on top of 'nother and come find me if you do." she yipped, and darted off before Almi could say a word back.

Mood: Tired
Species: Human
With/tagged:
RP Status: open
Human Sheet

Almi

Almi tugged her bags along, tired from the long car drive and tired of hauling the heavy bags around. Kirsa could bring two heavy bags because she was so strong. She looked at everyone else; Everyone knew one another, but not her. She and Kirsa may have transferred at the beginning of the year, but they hadn't met many people -- well, atleast not her.
She approached the first cabin in silence, but they all looked identical. She looked for a counselor.

Mood: Energetic
Species: Human-to-Werewolf
With/tagged:
Seond One

Kirsa
Kirsa darted off, wearing a light, long-sleeved cardigan that fluttered behind her. She didn't notice the weight of her bags as she hopped along past other campers, some with duffel bags, others with bookbags, etc. Her hair was tangled, so she pulled it back up near her scalp into a high ponytail.
The cabins all looked the same, but she looked around to see who was entering what.
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElfDruid » Fri May 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Mood: Tired
Species: Human
With/tagged:
Human Sheet

Almi

Almi tugged her bags along, tired from the long car drive and tired of hauling the heavy bags around. Kirsa could bring two heavy bags because she was so strong. She looked at everyone else; Everyone knew one another, but not her. She and Kirsa may have transferred at the beginning of the year, but they hadn't met many people -- well, atleast not her.
She approached the first cabin in silence, but they all looked identical. She looked for a counselor.
(Leaving Almi for other people :)

Mood: Energetic
Species: Human-to-Werewolf
With/tagged: Kearan
Seond One

Kirsa
Kirsa wasn't sure where to go first, with all the campers talking around her and filling her ears with sound. Already knowing her sensitive ears would cause her trouble, she sat her suitcase down and pulled a set of fluffy earmuffs that matched her hair color.
Unlike most werewolves, Kirsa had different abilities from lack of use. She was much stronger than the average human, but not nearly as so as a normal werewolf. She also was smaller than others; only a little bit bigger than a normal wolf. She hadn't encountered any nightshade yet (a great fear of hers), but she was always cautious. She also, in replacement, had sensitive hearing in both forms, which often caused her great pain. (Fluff lol)
After a few minutes had passed and the buses had arrived, she noticed another person - a guy, specifically- and she walked towards him.
"Excuse me, Mister? I'm Kirsa. Do you know if there are any restrictions on the cabins we can choose?" she asked, lifting one side of the earmuffs up.

(Kotttttttayle)
[/quote]
Last edited by TheElfDruid on Sun May 20, 2018 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheElfDruid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me