S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby galaxyy. » Tue May 08, 2018 2:24 pm

S α΄› Κ€ α΄€ Ι΄ α΄… ᴇ α΄…
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

they fell, the blue water glimmering in anticipation below them. the plane had been hit by lightning in an electric storm, sending it and its passengers towards a flaming crash on an island in the middle of the nowhere. most survived. all of them were grateful to be alive. what they didn't realize was what they were exposed to during the crash. the plane had carried, along with civilians, a new kind of chemical across the globe to be researched in another part of the world. this chemical had never come in contact with humans, and once it reached their dna through the air, it gave them the ability to shift into a single animal.

the group hadn't been able to flag down any help, as most pilots neglected the treacherous flight path they had taken. after quite a while, some of the group had decided that they didn't want to wait any longer and went out on a small boat they made to find civilization. they never came back.

the others, having been stuck on the island for a decade or so afterward, too scared to try again, had passed the shifter gene in them down to their children. they had learned to live in their small group, and had even built their own village on the lush island.

suddenly, one day, a resident by the name of zane kalswar had the idea to complete the journey that the brave first-gens hadn't come back from. they would build a better boat. they would bring more supplies. they would actually make it and get everyone off the island, back to their old, regular lives and families. the problem was, not everyone agreed with his ideas. some thought it to be too dangerous. some just didn't want to leave. they had put so much work into their village and had become so different and secluded from the rest of the world, why go back now?

it's been about two weeks since zane's dangerous proposal, and everyone's on their toes. do you leave and go towards possible death or do you stay in your comfortable life where nothing can go wrong but the outside world will never be seen again?
Last edited by galaxyy. on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

::🌊:: | Rules

Postby galaxyy. » Tue May 08, 2018 3:04 pm

R ᴜ ʟ ᴇ ꜱ

Rα΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κ Rα΄œΚŸα΄‡κœ± - do not break

i. all cs rules apply.
    ii. write at least three good-grammar sentences and turn off signatures.
    iii. no powerplaying or perfect characters, and only up to four of them to begin with.
    iv. drama will be kept in character, never ooc.
    v. keep pictures and animal forms realistic (shifters only turn into one animal).
    vi. fade to black if necessary, and keep language child friendly.
    vii. try to keep genders as even as possible, and all lgbtq+ characters are to be respected.
    viii. do not ask for your character to be a big cat shifter, there has been an abundance and they're now closed.
    ix. post all character forms and ooc on the discussion thread.
      please only join the discord if you have a character in this roleplay.

GΚ€α΄α΄œα΄˜ Rα΄œΚŸα΄‡κœ± - feel free to break

i. what the alpha says is law unless disagreed upon by a majority of the group.
    ii. do not go looking for trouble.
    iii. put the group before yourself.
    iv. if the alpha is deemed unfit for the position, responsibility falls to the beta.
    v. alway bring any food gathered back to the camp to be shared, no matter how small.
    vi. always try your best to avoid a fight and just step away calmly from an argument.
    vii. no harming or endangering others of the tribe in any way.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

::🌊:: | Areas

Postby galaxyy. » Wed May 09, 2018 10:54 am

A Κ€ ᴇ α΄€ ꜱ

island: the main reason for the group's survival. when the first person found land, the survivors were extremely relieved and couldn't believe their luck. as they explored it and settled in, it became a home. the island is quite large, big enough to fit a medium-sized village and still have plenty of space for many forests and beaches. if any trees are chopped down, they are replanted instantly to keep the forest alive. many fruits, vegetables, and grains are collected from around the island and planted in gardens to keep supplies local and easy to access for anyone who needs them. kids like to frolick on the beaches and gather shells and seaglass, anything pretty, to decorate the village with. there are coves where canoes and boards to travel over water are stored and barrier islands where fishing and hunting in the water for things like crabs and larger fish is done. swimming is dangerous and therefore highly discouraged in the water outside of the barrier islands because it isn't unusual for predators that lurk in the deep ocean water to swim by, but anywhere inwards is perfectly normal. the small ridge near the island's center provides shelter for the village from harsh weather and storms that pass by every now and then. the village is partially shaded, tucked in an alcove created by the ridge. the medic hall rests on the ridge as well, with a view of the ocean from the cove that it almost overhangs. the dining area is closer to the village, with a path leading to it since it's pretty much in the middle of the woods. the way to the baths is pretty much the same, except it branches off sooner and somewhat has a view of the ocean.

cabins: the homes that are half-buried in the forest and half in a clearing. some are higher than others, the alpha and beta's being highest, all of them coming together in a roughly ovular shape. they all have log walls and roofs coated with slick, waterproof banana tree leaves. each cabin was built the same, with two small bedrooms containing two cots each (except for the alpha and beta's, each room containing one cot), and a tiny bathroom hole with a bit of running water for a sink. on the small deck platform outside, there's a hanging hammock-like bench that seats about three people as well as a chair or two.

medic hall: the place where the medics live and where everyone goes to be cured or healed. there's an herb and medicine storage area and cots for patients, each separated by a wall of palm fronds and a door of strings and beads. the medics live in a loft above the ground floor to always be around in case of emergency.

dining area: a clearing in the woods full of handmade picnic tables where everyone eats together, surrounding the big campfire in the middle with logs and tree stumps circling it. the campfire is not only a place to cook and hang out, but also a gathering place where the alpha and beta can hold meetings and spread important announcements.

baths: the place for people to come bathe in the steamy waters or just splash and swim around. there are multiple ponds used for this, some for women, children, men, and a larger one for everyone to swim in, as well as a couple shallow ones for learning to swim or splashing about in. a couple pools are cool instead of warm, providing a nice place to rest after working up a sweat. each pool is separated from the others with walls of bamboo and logs, some with a partial canopy roof woven from leaves and vines. the huge, flat stones surrounding the ponds are good for getting sun and drying off as well. this is also where clothes are washed.

zane's ship: hidden in a small, secretive cove, lies zane's biggest project yet. this vessel will hold not only the supplies and belongings needed, but the people accompanying him to land as well. it's quite large, the top of it hidden by the proximity of the cove to the ridge and the large, leafy treetops. there is a massive deck, spanning the length of the ship, with a raised platform in the back for steering and another lower one near the front. a large hold below has space for the crew, with a crew's quarters and a captain's quarters. the masts and large white canvases used as sails, take up most of the space in the air, but a ladder leads up to a crow's nest for viewing the surroundings. the outside is wooden, coated in a waterproof material, and crested with a silvery metal found in the ocean and from the preserved wreckage of the plane. the figurehead on the front is that of a majestic bird, therefore the ship is called the augur, a nod to roman history.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 12 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

::🌊:: | Role & Characters

Postby galaxyy. » Wed May 09, 2018 10:55 am

R ᴏ ʟ ᴇ ꜱXX&XXC ʜ α΄€ Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ α΄› ᴇ Κ€ ꜱ

alpha: the one in charge. this person has control over the entire group and is in charge of its security. their word is law, unless disagreed upon by the majority of the group as according to their laws. they can make announcements or call meetings, along with the beta, at the campfire.

beta: the second in command. they rank slightly below the alpha and are also in charge of the protection of the group. they are the one to take over if the alpha is deemed unfit for the position by becoming sick or disabled. they help out wherever they can, anywhere from leading a fighting patrol or hunting to giving the alpha a hand or advice. they can make announcements or call meetings, along with the alpha, at the campfire.

medic: the ones that heal wounds and cures sicknesses. they not only heal, but gather their supplies for use when needed. they can take apprentices, or residents that will help them out as well as carrying out some of the normal tasks of a resident.

resident: the general population of the group. everyone categorized here pitches in to nearly everything, whether it be hunting, gathering, fishing, cleaning, cooking, or protecting against attackers, which are most often wild animals. they can be taken as apprentices of medics and help out in that form as well.

name ∣ gender ∣ age ∣ sexuality
                generation ∣ animal ∣ username

alpha - 1/1
    ➣nova grace kassala ∣ female ∣ 34 ∣ pansexual
    1st gen ∣ snow leopard ∣ galaxyy.

beta - 1/1
    ➣everett jesse blenis ∣ male ∣ 32 ∣ asexual heteroromantic
    1st gen ∣ mix-breed horse ∣ zerkaa.

head medic - 1/1
    ➣aiden fritz winston ∣ male ∣ 37 ∣ bisexual
    1st gen ∣ secretary bird ∣ winchester's wolf

medics - 3/6
    ➣reza fen daerim ∣ male ∣ 17 ∣ bisexual
    2nd gen ∣ silver fox ∣ galaxyy.
    ➣suki mei katsu ∣ female ∣ 25 ∣ bi-curious
    1st gen ∣ marbled fox ∣ angered kitty
    ➣cyrus ordain verlien ∣ 21 ∣ male ∣ heterosexual
    1st gen ∣ northern goshawk ∣ memichoo

medic apprentices - 1/3
    ➣annabelle lee stellara ∣ female ∣ 16 ∣ heterosexual
    2nd gen ∣ grizzly bear ∣ wolfi.

residents - 23/∞
    ➣zane kendal kalswar ∣ male ∣ 23 ∣ heterosexual
    2nd gen ∣ peregrine falcon ∣ galaxyy.
    ➣meera kai yukov ∣ female ∣ 11 ∣ undecided
    3rd gen ∣ ferret ∣ galaxyy.
    ➣harley a. stuber ∣ male ∣ 20 ∣ bisexual aromantic
    2nd gen ∣ coyote ∣ zerkaa.
    ➣alexis madison ridge ∣ female ∣ 20 ∣ straight
    1st gen ∣ barn owl ∣ β˜…starβ˜…
    ➣audrey alice adelia ∣ female ∣ 18 ∣ heterosexual
    2nd gen ∣ tiger ∣ β €β €β €β €β €02_sc
    ➣dante ian del re ∣ male ∣ 32 ∣ pansexual
    1st gen ∣ grey wolf ∣ zarina
    ➣ethan little redwood ∣ male ∣ 16 ∣ bisexual
    2nd gen ∣ scimitar oryx ∣ winchester's wolf
    ➣nathan avan redwood ∣ male ∣ 17 ∣ bisexual
    2nd gen ∣ east african oryx ∣ winchester's wolf
    ➣misha khabarovski ∣ male ∣ 50 ∣ bisexual
    1st gen ∣ siberian brown bear ∣ probably a doctor.
    ➣layne lee ∣ female ∣ 20 ∣ pansexual
    3rd gen ∣ mute swan ∣ probably a doctor.
    ➣hunter spade ∣ female ∣ 17 ∣ homosexual
    1st gen ∣ lynx ∣ axelandria
    ➣marley hook ∣ female ∣ 16 ∣ bisexual
    1st gen ∣ orange tabby cat ∣ axelandria
    ➣elizabeth smith ∣ female ∣ 32 ∣ pansexual
    1st gen ∣ atlantic white-sided dolphin ∣ zerkaa.
    ➣penelope emma brasswell ∣ female ∣ 37 ∣ heterosexual
    1st gen ∣ cottonmouth ∣ winchester's wolf
    ➣ren ikeda ∣ male ∣ 26 ∣ bisexual
    1st gen ∣ black caiman ∣ chausie
    ➣jessica harriet copper ∣ female ∣ 27 ∣ unspecified
    1st gen ∣ polar bear ∣ angered kitty
    ➣alyssa dean scarlet ∣ female ∣ 7 ∣ heteroflexible
    3rd gen ∣ pronghorn antelope ∣ connerdehsmolbean
    ➣kaliya eve evans ∣ female ∣ 19 ∣ heterosexual
    2nd gen ∣ crow ∣ β €β €β €β €β €02_sc
    ➣mick mundy ∣ male ∣ 21 ∣ bisexual
    2nd gen ∣ vancouver island wolf ∣ probably a doctor.
    ➣jessie rosa winters ∣ female ∣ 12 ∣ heterosexual
    3rd gen ∣ arctic fox ∣ β˜…starβ˜…
    ➣skyler rose ∣ female ∣ 14 ∣ heterosexual
    2nd gen ∣ koala ∣ tropicalpumpkin
    ➣thomas brook ∣ 19 ∣ male ∣ heterosexual
    2nd gen ∣ northern fulmar ∣ jellyphants.
    ➣abriel elane turner ∣ female ∣ 19 ∣ heterosexual
    2nd gen ∣ alaskan tundra wolf ∣ memichoo
Last edited by galaxyy. on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 45 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

::🌊:: | Weather & Relations

Postby galaxyy. » Wed May 09, 2018 10:56 am

W ᴇ α΄€ α΄› ʜ ᴇ Κ€XX&XXR ᴇ ʟ α΄€ α΄› Ιͺ ᴏ Ι΄ ꜱ

it's the beginning of april. the skies are mostly clear, but when there's a bad storm, it'll be pretty relentless. rain is light otherwise, approximately 2 inches. any small amount of snow that had fallen in the winter is gone by now thanks to the sun. temperatures are rising again, typically in the 60s or 70s Β°f.

it's currently mid-afternoon, and the tide is at its peak. it's a good time for anything that involves cooling off or shade, since the sun is up high. anything that is tedious or requires strength will easily work up a sweat. everyone and everything is out and about, doing their daily activities.

name - name

symbol meanings wrote:→❀← // love
β†’πŸŒŸβ† // friendship
β†’πŸ’€β† // hate
β†’πŸ‘₯← // siblings
β†’πŸ‘€β†’ // parent of

xxxxl o v e
f r i e n d s h i p

xxxxeverett jesse blenis →❀← nova grace kassala
annabelle lee stellara β†’πŸŒŸβ† reza fen daerim

xxxx
xxxx

xxxxh a t e
f a m i l y

xxxxpenelope emma brasswell β†’πŸ’€β† aiden fritz winston
none

let me know if you want me to put your character(s) up here as long as it's okay with both people.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:43 am, edited 19 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

::🌊:: | News & Absences

Postby galaxyy. » Wed May 09, 2018 10:57 am

N ᴇ α΄‘ ꜱXX&XXA Κ™ ꜱ ᴇ Ι΄ α΄„ ᴇ ꜱ

2018/05/07 - roleplay thread created.
    2018/05/13 - discussion thread created.
    2018/06/10 - opened for forms!
    2018/06/22 - added weather & abcenses and updated relations, characters, & areas.
    2018/06/23 - first post went up.
    2018/08/06 - closed big cat shifter roles.
    2018/08/07 - created a discord.

current status: open for forms!

anyone listed below has notified me of them being unavailable for the listed amount of time. during this time, i will not pm them asking where they are and if they want to be removed or, if for a long time, remove them. any name in bold is overdue, and might be removed after a week or two if there's no response.

name - amount of time; date back (approx.)

galaxyy. - homework & life in general "break"; still here, just not able to post as often

nobody except the name(s) above have notified me of their absence, so, as of now almost everyone should be available to post.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:49 am, edited 23 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

::🌊:: Extra

Postby galaxyy. » Wed May 09, 2018 10:58 am

res
Last edited by galaxyy. on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

::🌊:: Extra

Postby galaxyy. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:47 pm

res
Last edited by galaxyy. on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

::🌊:: Open and Accepting!

Postby galaxyy. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:00 pm

we are now open for forms on the discussion thread!

we will always be accepting new characters!
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby galaxyy. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:41 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova walked along the edge of the village, moving between cabins in an attempt to not be seen right away, but when that failed and someone spotted her, she stepped into the middle of the oval shape created by the cabins. she stood near the top of the hill and watched the commotion of the people below. gazing down upon everything she had helped build, from the structures to the relationships between all the people in this village, she smiled softly. it's amazing what hard work, cooperation and a capable partner can do to restore hope, she thought. watching the kids running around and the work being done, she felt proud.

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane looked around him at the gradually growing pile of supplies he'd been collecting, hidden in a small, secret cove he'd discovered. he knew that soon enough, whether he had enough support or not, he'd head out with those who agreed with him. he knew that nova didn't want to leave, and neither did everett, meaning that most of the group wouldn't either. some people though, he had learned, want to see the world beyond the barriers of the island for whatever reasons they have. these people would join him. they would help him, and he would aid them in return by bringing them to safety on the other side. he decided to continue collecting things, like he had been earlier, anything from wood to food to spare clothes. he had been building, ever so slowly, a ship. this ship would carry his crew and hold all of the supplies and belongings they'd need. it had to be pretty big, and it was, so tall that the masts were barely hidden by the ridge and the trees surrounding it. to exit quickly, once the anchor is lifted and the ropes are untethered from the trees, there is access to the ocean. thinking about all of the work he'd done so far, and how the ship was almost completed, he left the cove in falcon form, then flying over the beaches to see if he could find any extra supplies lying around.

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

reza padded through the forest in fox form, searching for herbs. he had woken up before the sun, as some plants closed up at dawn, making it impossible to tell them apart from the others. now, the sun bore down on his sleek little body as he slipped between trees and tried to sniff out the herbs they needed the most, but still collecting the ones they had an abundance of, just in case, and putting them in the satchel he carried along by the strap in his mouth. he stumbled suddenly into a small clearing filled with dandelions and other flowers. he shifted back into human form, feeling his bones stretch. he sat up and started looking through the foliage to find the useful plants, ones that are usable for healing and making medicines.

M ᴇ ᴇ Κ€ α΄€ . K α΄€ Ιͺ . Y ᴜ α΄‹ ᴏ α΄ 
↳ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | β˜†

meera smiled as she splashed around near the edge of a shallow pool. she got out and shook herself off, then looked over in her mother's direction, by the sun-coated rocks. "mom! i'm gonna go to a deeper one, okay?" she told her, the question more like a statement. at her mother's nod, she treaded down the path leading to a deeper pool, with slightly cooler waters. not seeing anyone around, she first checked how deep it was, and then dove in. pushing with her arms and kicking her legs, she swam. she stayed underwater for as long as she could and then came up for air.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me