lost kids | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby doc . » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:05 am

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Defender // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Jude

└───────────────────────────┘
After a lengthy timeskip in the PMs where we went on in a 1x1 so that we wouldnt spam the main thread, TARS was now in Judith's room with his chair and charge cable sitting beside her bed. She was to rest now after all this crazy happened
Three visions in one day can really take a lot from you
He told her a simple good night, smiling and ending all conversation so that she may sleep. He kissed her lightly on the forehead before slipping away to set up.
He sat himself down on his chair, and took his cable in his hand. He looked at it
When plugged in, he wouldnt wake unless fully charged
His eyes slipped to Judith as she slept before hr plugged in the cable in the back of his head and closed his eyes
Drifting off into a sweet peaceful slumber
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:51 am

(Yes, did quite a little time jump. (: )

.: Judith Anne Carter ~ 9 ~ Tags: TARS :.
Judith had found herself falling asleep while clutching her stuffed animal. She was happy to have someone in the room with her even if they weren't awake. Just knowing someone is there made her sleep better. She felt safe, as safe as she could fell.

(I'm gonna rp a guy that's played out in Judith's vision. It was asked about earlier but the fam I was doing with disappeared so I'm gonna do it with the Doctor over here. :D )

The dark figure
(call him Zavious I guess. He probably wont show up again)
The boy moved through the night like a shadow drifting to stay within their counterparts stride. He felt the presence of something interesting. He was no peacekeeper that was for sure, but he wasnt quite humanoid either. He could just tell where humanoids were. He came across what looked like an abandon hospital or school of some sort. Grinning a toothy grin, supposing the child had went and made home here he started towards the door. He felt other presences here but one stuck out. He felt it before at the park. He was so close last time, he wouldnt fail again. He took humanoid children and either sold them to the peacekeepers or if they were to much of a hassle he would just kill them. He was silent as he moved down the corridors coming to a room almost by the end of the hallway. Opening he noticed the pink walls, giving a soundless chuckle, thinking it was to easy. He looked over noticing the tall man in her room he jumped slight before realizing he wasnt really 'alive'. Zavious smiled waving his hand in front of the man face just to make sure. He knew he had time so he just watched the two while he plan an escape route. He knew what he was going to do. He was going to simply walk out of the building. He placed his hand over Judith's mouth, to which this made her wake up. Zavious told her that if she screamed or tries to fight he had snipers around the building to kill everyone in here. Of course he didnt but the child would not know the difference. He yanked her out a bed causing Jude to drop her horse. She was reaching for it but couldn't reach it before the man pulled her away. He pulled her from the room, and pulled her close as they walked down the corridor. Zavious was now only holding her jacket to keep her from running. He know she wouldnt yell. Children are stupid.
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:55 am

brahms “black wolf” willshire | 19 | pansexual | civilian | tagged: nathan, andrew
    He nodded and slung his arm around them both again, bringing them to the bench. Brahms sat dead center of the bench, his arms out to the sides. He then looked at Nathan and gestured for him to sit. He then looked to Andrew and gave the same gesture. He was one to do things like this, but to this degree was strange.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:03 am

M ᴇ ᴄ ᴄ ᴀ ʜ . J ᴇ ʏ . A ɴ ᴅ ʀ ᴏ ꜱ
↳ female | 16 | bisexual | hunter |
item creation & animal communication

Meccah gave a small smile at the agreement from Jazmine. She kept it on her face, though with a little extra force, when Limerick accidently touched Jaz, except it turned more empathetic. "Well, I guess. Like you said, I'm not the best at social stuff, but I can try..." At Jazmine's mention of Shauntel helping, she looked at the girl. "It's up to her if she wants to, I mean, I definitely wouldn't mind it. She can help if she wants." Meccah's thoughts were suddenly flying, ideas passing as quickly as a racehorse. "When would it be? Obviously not right now.. and- oh! We could make flyers and everything!" She spoke quickly with a hint of excitement in her voice, though it was evident on her face. "That would be fun, and maybe set up everything in a spare room somewhere. We'll have to find supplies, stuff to use for the set up. Ah! I'm rambling, sorry! One last question before I shut my mouth though, do you think it should include powers?"

A ɴ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴡ . F ʟ ʏ ɴ ɴ . F ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ ᴏ
↳ male | 21 | homosexual | civilian |
clothing store manager & dog walker

Andrew watched his new friend stride over to the bench he'd pointed out when two people moved to sit down. His eyes widened, and as he intimidated them away, opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out. He found Nathan watching him, probably wondering what he'd do next. He walked over to join the guy, slightly confused by how extreme his actions could be. "Well, er.. I was just about to say 'why don't we go walk around a bit first, and then find somewhere to sit after,' but, uh. I guess we can sit here then..?" He blinked as he was dragged over to the bench, then sat to the right of the guy. He gave Nathan a shrug and gestured to the bench.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Divine_Floral wrote:He knew what he was going to do. He was going to simply walk out of the building. He placed his hand over Judith's mouth, to which this made her wake up. Zavious told her that if she screamed or tries to fight he had snipers around the building to kill everyone in here. Of course he didnt but the child would not know the difference. He yanked her out a bed causing Jude to drop her horse. She was reaching for it but couldn't reach it before the man pulled her away. He pulled her from the room, and pulled her close as they walked down the corridor. Zavious was now only holding her jacket to keep her from running. He know she wouldnt yell. Children are stupid.

(I added more to this. To try and get them out a the building (: ))
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:39 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight |
quiffed dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, black leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans
location:. backyard/garden | tags:. Shauntel, Meccah, Limerick

Jazmine grinned as Meccah's excitement increased. "No worries about the rambling, you're excited! There is a basement with a bunch of boxes of stuff. I'm not sure what's in the boxes, or how they even got there in the first place, but you'll probably be able to find something to use. The door's around here somewhere, buried in the grass." She looked around. "I guess it's more of a cellar. Bomb shelter? Some weird zombie apocalypse freak's hideout?" Jaz chuckled at her own joke. "Posters is a good idea, but I'd rather you only put them up around our building. I don't want curious humans sticking their noses in where they don't belong." She thought for a moment. "Powers could be used, I guess. I mean, to some extent. It's up to you though!" Jaz grinned, enjoying how much happiness this would bring.

xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | hunter | 16 | female | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | bisexual | invisibility |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley moved to sit on the ground, her legs underneath the coffee table in the middle of the room. She pulled out the cards from the box, and began to shuffle. "Two-person euchre or go fish?" She grinned at Artemis, and dropped a couple cards in the process. "Oops!" She rolled her eyes at herself, then picked up the cards to shuffle again.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual |
short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans

Nathan followed after Brahms as he dragged the two boys along. He blinked once, trying to process what was happening, then plopped down on the bench. He chuckled a little. "Sorry, my brain doesn't work too fast." He felt his neck begin to warm up, the heat slowly spreading to his ears and cheeks. "I'm a little slow sometimes, you guys'll have to just drag me around wherever you wanna go." Nathan felt strange. It wasn't normal for him to be so self-conscious, usually he was loud and proud.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Sterling, Kristian / Location: City/park /

"O-Ok Sterling... " Alyssa stumbles. She can tell what he was thinking about doing. She peeks back at the man as they start to walk away. A pang of relief hits her and her heart skips. In her mind, she was praying he wouldn't go after them after how weird she was acting around him. She wouldn't be surprised if he did. She turned to Sterling. " Thanks for covering for me... I felt like it was all over from there... " Alyssa stammers. She stumbles a bit as she walks alongside Sterling. She didn't dare look back at the man or the city. Relief washes over her. She wasn't sure if he was following, but she didn't dare check.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:56 pm

xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Defender // "TARS"

He couldn't wake up, there was nothing he could do. He had no idea this was happening, he had no dreams. Though sometimes he would lie about them in order to make others think he was real
Dreams were fake anyways
His Judith was being taken and all he was doing was sitting in his chair, his head slightly leaning to the side and his eyes closed shut. There would be no waking now until he was fully charged
However during the struggle his cord had been bumped by the horse falling to the ground
This woke the cyborg straight up, his eyes opening and adjusting for a second
By now Zavious was on his way downstairs from up here with Judith, and TARS sat there dumbfounded as to why he was woken up so early. He glanced around and noticed the lack of Jude and the horse
His eyes widened and he sat there as time froze
He recreated the scene, someone had come in and took Jude straight from her bed
This cause him to get up, time returning to normal as he took up her horse and unplugged himself to head for the hall
"Judith!" he called out, glancing up and down the corridor before starting for the stairs
"Judith!!"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:29 pm

.: Judith Anne Carter ~ 9 ~ Tags: Zavious & TARS :.
Jude was pulled along, tears flowing from her eyes. This was her vision, there was nothing she could do. She heard him, that if she made a peep he would have his people kill everyone. She faintly heard TARS yelling for her. Judith stopped in her tracks not moving anymore. This angered the boy tugging at her before just throwing her over his shoulder. He said something about her being careful what she chose to do from here. But what could she do, she knew TARS was looking for her now and she hoped he was fast enough. The boy had been heading towards the forests edge. Jude huffed, no she wasnt going to let him take her so easliy she started to kick and pull his hair. She couldn't freeze him, not yet. She couldn't be on him when she did. She was careful not to make a sound as she attacked him because he told her if she made any they would all die. Zavious grunted and grabbed her by her hair pulling her off his shoulder, and making her thud to the ground. He didn't seem to be in the mood for this. She felt her tugging at her hair starting to drag her along getting closer to the forest now.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:13 am

xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"

He had known his position had changed the moment it had happened. There was no doubt about the Android knowing he was now the Co-Leader of the Lost Kids. However he was still a Defender and the protocol was still in his mind. There was no doubt about the Android doing what was best in this situation.
He was having trouble finding where they had went at the bottom of the stairs, though while listening he noticed the littlest of sounds.
His head turned and he quickly wrenched the door open, heading out towards the figures in the distance. Someone was carrying Judith away and they needed to be stopped at all costs
"JUDITH!" he shouted and started sprinting after them
He wasn't sure who the other figure pulling her was, or how to stop him.. but he was going to be stopped no matter what it took
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me