If the world falls so do I-OPEN+ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

If the world falls so do I-OPEN+ACCEPTING

Postby etc01 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:22 am

It all started fine. Until one normal Saturday afternoon when the internet stopped working, and your house started to rip apart. Earthquakes shattered the earth, tsunamis where they weren't ever supposed to happen. People died, and you died, inside. Your family dies, and you are left alone. You realize the only way to survive is to find survivors. As you look for survivors, you find a button, since you are curious you push it. A screen pops up with a man talking to you, he says, "Congratulations, you have survived, you are now going onto phase two..." You are very confused at this point, and suddenly you pass out. You wake up in different clothes, and you walk outside. This is not your home, your home was a city, and this is a forest. You see a weapon and only a weapon. A screen pops up again with the same man, "You need to survive this phase if you ever want to get out. Just try to survive, and hopefully we will see you next year. We will pick you up here, and if you are not in this location then you stay here. Just remember, try to survive."

Rules! :)
1. All Tess's rules apply
2. Keep bad language to a minimum
3. Keep genders even
5. Make as many characters as you want
6. No power playing
7. LGBTQ is accepted
8. Character ages need to be 8+
9. If you are going to be inactive for a reason, please just say on the discussion thread

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3795579&p=118291458#p118291458
^Discussion Thread^^^^^^^^^^(PUT CHARACTERS THERE PLS)
Last edited by etc01 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If the world falls so do I-OPEN+ACCEPTING

Postby etc01 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:49 am

Characters!

Name Mia Jasana // Gender Female // Age 21 // Sexuality Straight // User etc01
Name Phoenix Ashes Blaze Fox // Gender Male // Age 23 // Sexuality Straight // User Vlayd
Name Malachi Amber Reed // Gender Male // Age 18 // Sexuality Straight // User Vlayd
Name Avery Hazel Reed // Gender Female // Age 18 // Sexuality Straight // User Vlayd
Name Karim Mercer // Gender Male // Age 22 // Sexuality Homo-pansexual // User mystery101
Name Koda Meyers // Gender Male // Age 22 // Sexuality Homosexual // User mystery101
Name Aerica Adams // Gender Female // Age 23 // Sexuality Bisexual // User myster101
Name Amethyst M. Greyson // Gender Female // Age 22 // Sexuality Hetro // User rubyrocketboots13
Name Takumi // Gender Male // Age 18 // Sexuality Hetro // User rubyrocketboots13
Name Loki Jefferson // Gender Male // Age 19 // Sexuality Bi // User FishCat
Name Collin Stain // Gender Male // Age 19 // Sexuality Straight // User ArtemisxFlame
Name Lyra Stain // Gender Female // Age 19 // Sexuality Bi // User ArtemisxFlame
Name Kyla Matthews // Gender Female // Age 15 // Sexuality Straight // User etc01
Name Ella Stein // Gender Female // Age 18 // Sexuality Straight // User ArtemisxFlame
Name Finley Masten // Gender Male // Age 10 // Sexuality Straight // User Kara Danvers
Name Malia Rayner // Gender Female // Age 18 // Sexuality Bi // User EchoOfShatteredIce
Name Matt Smith // Gender Male // Age 18 // Sexuality Bi // User FishCat
Name Abilene Campbell // Gender Female // Age 19 // Sexuality Bi // User Llamagrease
Name Isaac Gilles // Gender Male // Age 26 // Sexuality Bi // User Jockey_of_the_Boeing

Relationships!
Malachi is twins with Avery!
Collin and Lyra are twins!
Abilene has a crush on Lyra!
Takumi and Mia are siblings!
Last edited by etc01 on Fri May 18, 2018 1:54 am, edited 12 times in total.
Feel free to trade with me! My Moviestarplanet user is MediumCake! "Don't worry be Happy!"
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:05 am

BUMP^^^^
Feel free to trade with me! My Moviestarplanet user is MediumCake! "Don't worry be Happy!"
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:59 am

BUMP BUMP
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Phoenix
The male pulled out an arrow and prepared his bow. He lifted it up lowly and swung around. The male was hearing noises and he didn't like it one bit. He pushed his badanda higher up on his face to cover more of his face and slowly lowered his guard. After a bit of standing still, he finally put his arrow away and turned back around. Carrying out carefully, not wanting to leave any tracks behind.
Phoenix looked around where he was and took a sharp left. He growled lowly and sighed. He was wanting to find an open field, but he had no luck with it. He felt like there was nothing but forest. Nothing else. He shook his head slightly and continued on his journey quietly.

Malachi
Malachi pulled put his small narrow knife and stabbed it into a tree, several times. Malachi pushed his long hair back and tucked it behind his ear. The young male was marking his tracks and was not afraid to have other follow him. He was train in hand to hand combat and he had a knife, which he also trained himself to use very skillfully. The man closed his eyes and blinked them back open slowly. He looked over his shoulder and sighed slightly. He didn't see his sister and part of the reason why he was marking his trail was because he wanted his sister to find them and follow them.
Malachi fist curled around his knife and his fingernail dug into his hand. She will find him. She couldn't of died. Avery was well skilled and wouldn't be taken down by any earthquake or tsunami. Malachi put his knife in its little pocket he had for it. The little thing was like a pouch or something as it had a cover and it was the perfect size for the knife. It was tied around his waist firmly as it was attached to a weird belt thing.
But them again, they never seen any natural disaster like this before.

Avery
Avery sat down and leaned against a tree. She stared at it and then climbed up the tree. She sat down at the base of a branch and pulled one of her daggers out of her sleeve, the blade slowly revealed itself. She grabbed the branch and began to saw it. Avery decided that if she was stuck here, she should be sheltered from any rain. The girl was starving and didn't find any food recently. She's been saving all the fruit and veggies and berries she found. She of course only took them if she knew one hundred percent that they were safe for her and not rotten. Avery's dagger cut through the branch and it landed on the ground, hitting other branches and making loud noises. She put her dagger away carefully. She climbed down the tree carefully and picked up the branch that she cut. She began to walk back to where she piled up all the branches that she cut, the branch dragging in the ground.
She threw it on the pile and sighed.
The girl turned around and looked at the trees. She been picking different trees each time, which wasn't hard as she was in a forest. The female given up hope that her brother was one of the crew who also survived, she missed him very badly and wanted nothing more then to hug her younger brother.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:40 am

Mia Jasana

Mia was hyperventilating. She needed her inhaler to survive, and she didn't have much left. "Oh god. Oh god." She cried out. Mia hoped she did not need to use her inhaler, or have any panic attacks. Even though she was almost to the point where she would scream her head off. She then decided she had to find a way out, she picked up the bow and arrow. She loved archery, since her dad had taught her how to use one, and she was one good shot. She wiped away the tears, and started out to find a way out. On her way through the forest she found a small clearing. There was a spring of water, with lots of berries. Mia picked the berries, and put them in a little basket she made out of the bark she had found. Pretty soon she accidentally falling asleep, trying to promise not to fall asleep.
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:16 am

Amethyst// Female// 22// Tags: open

Amethsyt was used to living in the city; she loved the fast paced hustle-bustle of city and the glow of a million city lights. Being stuck in a forest was probably the last place on earth she wanted to be. Amethyst muttered curses under her breath as she tramped through the forest. " What do these people think I am, a girl scout? How am I supposed to survive in the woods with just this?" She glared at the weapon in her hand with disdain. Amethsyt had been given a small dagger, though she wasn't very experienced with bladed weapons. "This is just peachy" She muttered to herself sarcastically, " No food, no shelter, no anything but these stupid trees." Amethsyt frustratedly threw her dagger into a tree and it stuck into the bark with a solid THWACK!. It gave her a strange satisfaction to see the deadly blade sink several inches into the tree. Giving a soft sigh, Amethyst rubbed her face exasperatedly, " Ach, this isn't going to earn me some dinner... I'd better start looking for something to eat." She said, trying to gather her thoughts. Out of habit, her hand went to fiddle with the pack of cigarettes her pocket. "Maybe there's a lake or stream or something around here." Amethsyt wondered aloud, heading off towards where she thought she might find some fresh water.

Takumi// Male// 18// Tags: Mia

Takumi was fairing better than he thought he would. Truthfully, he had no idea how he had survived the disasters that had separated his family, but he was grateful to be alive. Growing up on a farm, he had at least some knowledge about how to survive off the land. Though, with his bad leg Takumi wasn't exactly sure how well he would survive on his own. He knew he had to find someone in the forest that could help him out, maybe his older brother or his younger sister. He desperately hoped that they had survived the disaster, but he had no way of knowing. All he could hope was that they could find each other here in the woods. That made it even more important that he survive the year. Takumi grasped the long hatchet he had found in the woods determinedly, "I'm going to make it through this. We all are" He thought, sparking a bit of hope in his chest.

Takumi walked slowly through the woods, limping just a bit becasue of his sore leg. He wasn't sure exactly what he was looking for, but he knew he needed to find some food and fresh water first. To his surprise, he heard someone making a bit away. Takumi headed towards the sound, hope rising in his chest. Maybe it's Akira? He thought hopefully, though he knew there was only a slim chance of him finding his sister. As he stepped into the clearing, his heart fell just a bit. The girl he found half asleep certainly wasn't his sister. " H-hello" Takumi said, giving a slight wave to show he was friendly.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 am

Mia Jasana

She looked up frightened by the voice. She had fallen asleep, Mia cursed. Suddenly alert she grabbed the bow and arrows and pointed at the guy, ready to shoot. "Who are you? And are you here to hurt me?" She said suddenly getting up, not sure if this guys was bad news, or good news."
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:17 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Amethyst// Female// 22// Tags: open

Amethsyt was used to living in the city; she loved the fast paced hustle-bustle of city and the glow of a million city lights. Being stuck in a forest was probably the last place on earth she wanted to be. Amethyst muttered curses under her breath as she tramped through the forest. " What do these people think I am, a girl scout? How am I supposed to survive in the woods with just this?" She glared at the weapon in her hand with disdain. Amethsyt had been given a small dagger, though she wasn't very experienced with bladed weapons. "This is just peachy" She muttered to herself sarcastically, " No food, no shelter, no anything but these stupid trees." Amethsyt frustratedly threw her dagger into a tree and it stuck into the bark with a solid THWACK!. It gave her a strange satisfaction to see the deadly blade sink several inches into the tree. Giving a soft sigh, Amethyst rubbed her face exasperatedly, " Ach, this isn't going to earn me some dinner... I'd better start looking for something to eat." She said, trying to gather her thoughts. Out of habit, her hand went to fiddle with the pack of cigarettes her pocket. "Maybe there's a lake or stream or something around here." Amethsyt wondered aloud, heading off towards where she thought she might find some fresh water.

Takumi// Male// 18// Tags: Mia

Takumi's eyes widened in surprise as Mia jumped up and pointed her arrow at him. "Whoa! Easy there!" He exclaimed, dropping his hatchet and raising his hands higher so that she saw he wasn't a treat. "My name's Takumi. And I'm not here to hurt you, I promise" The young man sincerly hoped that Mia wasn't afraid of him; after all he was probably one of the least intimidating guys you could ever hope to meet. Takumi was a very small, fragile looking guy wearing a sweater that was probably two sizes too big and a leg brace. He also looked extremely nervous now that Mia was pointing an arrow at his chest. " Aha.... erm.. miss, I'd feel a lot better if you'd point your bow somewhere else...." He said hesitantly
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Mia Jasana

Mia thought about this for a second. She had a small frame and he had a small frame, so she thought she could probably have a fair chance with him. "I-I'm sorry....So so sorry..." She said dropping the bow and arrows. Mia was a tough girl, but not this tough, emotionally. Mia looked away from Takumi, tears running down her cheeks. She tried to hide them, not wanting to look like a wimp. She put her hands on her face, covering them.
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me