Love Notes~Fantasy/Archaic/Romance Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Love Notes~Fantasy/Archaic/Romance Open & Accepting

Postby doc . » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 am

Bump
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marghost » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:15 pm

[...]
Last edited by marghost on Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ perfectly imperfect

Postby daughter » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:54 pm

❫ -- KATERINA DIMITROVA !!
        ( role hybrid ) ( gender female ) ( location dining hall ) ( tags rayn, misha )

After seeing Misha’s reaction the letter, all she wanted to do was give him a hug, but she refrained from doing so. Instead, she looked down at the man on his knees and grinned. He was truly happy, and that made Katerina glad.

To her surprise, she was handed a note as well. It had an official seal keeping the letter closed and confusion washed over her. The letter had caught her off guard and she looked down at with an odd look on her face, unsure of what to do. Should I open it here?
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:31 pm

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxM I S H AxxK H A B A R O V S K Ixx©
xx25 yrs // Cis-Male // Bisexual // Tags: Katerina / Rayn
└───────────────────────────┘
He had remembered there was an audience when Katerina was handed a letter. He breathed in and turned his head over to see that the lady was given a letter, much like he. He wasn't expecting a letter and neither was she, and now they both had one.
He grinned and rubbed his cheeks free from the tears that had stained them and he moved to stand
"You should open." he rumbled gently, tilting his head and watching her. She looked as if she wasn't sure about something, and he was there to help her now.
He believed that she was the reason his family had written back at such a time. She was special, and he needed to make another move. Ginny was around here somewhere.. He'd have to get that bracelet back from her and give it to the lady during their drinking date.
"Maybe is letter from family. I got one, you might get one too.."
He chuckled to himself and felt silly now, crying out in the open. The big man was tough and looked the part, so it was odd to see him cry openly.
He only hoped no one else saw
"So go on! What we waiting for?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 am

Rayn Jacobs|22 years old|Half breed elf|Promenade|Tags:Katrina and Misha
Rayn smiled at Misha glad to see that he had gotten a letter after so many years. She was handed a letter as well her name was scrawled on in slightly messy hand writing which she recognized it as her twelve year old sisters. Rayn smiled at the letter it had been several months since her family had written to her. She put the letter into her pocket so she could read it later.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ perfectly imperfect

Postby daughter » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:37 am

Katerina felt encouraged to open the letter after hearing Misha and swiftly broke the seal. Her heart began to race as she read the note. It was written in her native tongue and made it easier to read the writing.

This is the formal invitation to Marca Dimitrova's and Evelyn Luo's wedding. It will be held on May 1 at the Dimitrova Manner. We hope to hear from you in the next 15 days as to whether you will be attending.

Sincerely,
        The Dimitrova Family

Katerina looked at the letter in shock, her lips parted slightly. My oldest brother is getting married? When did Marca ever get engaged? She was about to look away from the paper until she noticed another note sticking out behind the other one. With shaking hands, she took hold of it and continued to read.

After the sad death of Johanna Dimitrova, a memorial will be held for his heroic fight in battle. The event will take place on March 15. The Dimitrova family hopes to see you come and pay respects.

She felt her heart drop and she forced herself not to look at Misha or Rayn. "I- I must excuse myself for a few minutes." Katerina pushed stray strands of hair out of her face before quickly walking away. Her feeling of hope had vanished and was now replaced with dread and a strong feeling of pain.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:51 am

xx25 yrs // Cis-Male // Bisexual // Tags: Katerina
He sat there watching the lady open up the letter. His moment was over now, he ceased crying and tried his cheeks off with the back of his hand. There was no more need for these emotions. Calming down the great man sat there and tucked his letter away in his pocket to read again and again later tonight.
Her face made him smile, she looked entirely happy to see this letter. Perhaps it was a good thing he made her open the letter?
Her face suddenly changed, something was wrong he could sense it. Something else was in that letter and it wasn't good
"Katerina?" he rumbled softly, his smile fading as he took a step forwards for her, and she quickly moved off
His instinct was to follow, and he did. His heart yelled for him to comfort and protect from whatever was in that letter, his brain told him to give her space. His heart was bigger than his brain.
"Katerina!"
She was quick, but the large man was close behind to figure out what was wrong and why she seemed so upset
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ perfectly imperfect

Postby daughter » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:11 am

Katerina crumpled up the letter before it went up in flames in her hands. She could hear Misha behind her and her hands were still hot. She let the ashes fall to the ground before she turned the corner and stopped walking. Katerina realized that he wouldn't leave her alone so she turned to look at him. Her eyes were burning from holding back tears, not wanting to cry. "Misha, please, I need to be alone." Her words were slurred and her accent was heavy, almost making it impossible to tell what she was saying.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:20 pm

xx25 yrs // Cis-Male // Bisexual // Tags: Katerina
He blinked and frowned a little more. Now something was really wrong and he needed to get to the bottom of it. But she turned a corner, and he followed sharply. He almost slammed into her, but he stopped quickly. Staggering to the side he sat there and listened as she spoke.
He sat there and looked upset, lowering his arms to his side. He stopped himself from just coming forwards to hug her. No hugging just yet, he kept still. An instinct, when his sisters got upset he would just hug. Its something he did best, and they were amazing.
"But Katerina.." he breathed softly, sighing and calming himself
He had nothing else to say, his eyes kept to her and searched for any reason to stay besides .. that he wanted to
After a few quiet moments he lowered his head and nodded solemnly
"I'm sorry.. I was concerned.." he rumbled and turned heel, knowing it was better to leave her and not have anything turn for the worst for them
He opened his mouth, considering what he was to say before saying it
"My uh.. dorm. Is open for you if need." He shrugged while watching her
"I will stay up. Pour few drinks. You join if you want but just know I uh.. I care for you. I make sure you are okay.."
He became flustered and he cleared his throat, nodding slightly before slowly removing himself from the situation to head back for his dorm
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ perfectly imperfect

Postby daughter » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:34 pm

( role hybrid ) ( gender female ) ( location outside ) ( tags misha )

Katerina hesitated and stood there for a moment, watching him walk away. She didn’t know why she did it, maybe to let it all out, but she ran up behind him and grabbed his wrist, making him stop. ”My oldest brother is getting married soon. And I’m happy for him, but I’m missing out on his life. And my 4th brother is dead. He died about a month ago. And I missed it and never got to say goodbye because I was selfish and didn’t want to get married so I ran away.” The words poured out and a single tear ran down her cheek. It made a bit of the pressure on her chest release and she felt herself beginning to breathe again. ”I’m sorry for turning you away or acting rude. My emotions are all just up and down and I don’t know how to feel.”
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me