Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(not accepting c:)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(not accepting c:)

Postby chase. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:57 pm

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxx e l g a d o | // you hurt her, I break you. "
xxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ male ] [ delta ] [ Karim ] [xx]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDel sat back and watched paitently as the alpha announced their mate. He was happy for Analia and Tristianand tried to stay focused as the other packmates congratulated them. He turned to see chase's reaction but noticed that she was standing with orion, the male's arm hung over her shoulder. Del tilted his head slightly in confusion but he couldn't look long as the fellow Delta left to go and announce his own mate. Once orion's mate was announced as Laurel, Del smiled, happy that Orion seemed to appear content with laurel - not knowing any better.

Glancing around Del's face once again turned to confusion as he noticed that Chase didn't exactly seem happy about the entire thing. The subordinate seemed to be having a pretty intense conversation with her raven but before he could go and see what was wrong it was his turn to go and announce his own mate. Del smiled to himself as he walked over to the rock. Captain glided behind him and only landed on his shoulder once Del was standing still again. The Delta wondered who his mate could be, he didn't have an obvious connection with anyone specific but in his mind, it made the process that bit more intriguing.

Del glanced at his raven who didn't seem fazed whatsoever and sat rather confidently on the werewolf's shoulder. The large black bird touched del's face with his beak. "your mate is Karim". Del smiled to himself, and looked over to where the omega stood. Del offered a reassuring smile - he was over the moon to have Karim as his mate but he only hoped that Karim returned the feelings. Keeping his head slightly lowered Del moved past the pack members and made his way over to Karim, hesitating slightly to see if the omega was comfortable with him approaching him.

[ tags ; [karim] ]
Last edited by chase. on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(o,na)

Postby TheCryptid » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:49 am

( ) 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚖𝚌𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛
    | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛 | 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝟷𝟽 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 | 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 | 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: oliver |
      Stephanie nervously twiddled her thumbs as one by one, the high ranks had their mates revealed. Slowly, her turn grew closer and closer, and she felt her heart race in her chest. Rook, who was perched on her shoulder, gentle nudged her cheek with her beak to reassure her that he will not pair her up with someone who will not treat her well. He was a wise bird, he knew what he was doing. As Laurel went up and greeted her new mate, Orion, Stephanie felt proud for her friend. Orion and Laurel made a great looking couple and she hoped that her friend was happy with the choice, and from the look on her face, she was sure that she was.

However, this now meant that her turn was approaching. She took a deep sign and shut her eyes, feeling the beak of Rook close to her ear as he cawked a few times as if to warn her that the announcement is about to be made. A million thoughts rushed through her head at once, what if, just what if she isn't happy with Rook decision? She held her breath as Rook muttered the words with his harsh, raspy voice: "Oliver is your mate". She opened her eyes and looked at the bird. Oliver? Oliver?! Why was she so surprised by these words? Unsure how to react, she looked around before her eyes landed on the lead subordinate. His wild, curly hair stood out from the crowd so it wasn't hard to spot him. She forced a smile, but really she was just in too much shock to make it seem genuine. Her legs wobbled yet she still tried to walk over to her new mate. She exhaled, the tension leaving her body. "Hey" she smiled at him when she got close, giggling quietly. She wasn't sure about this, but this would probably be her reaction no matter who her mate could've been. She knew she was happy, but that emotion was masked by the stress of the night. Once she loosens up, she definitely would want to get to know Oliver better.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:16 pm

╒══════════════╕
Everyone has a gift for something,
Even if that gift is being someone’s friend

name Oliver Parkson

gender Male

rank Lead Sub

location Field

mood Worried

tags Open

╘══════════════╛
As Oliver’s turn came closer and closer, he raised his head at every packmate’s turn, not knowing when his name would be called. His palms were sweaty and with each name called, it felt as if the collar of his dress-shirt was getting tighter and tighter. Lorin could read is thoughts and rubbed her beak against his face, trying to calm him down. Please relax Ollie. You’re stressing me out. You know you can trust me, right? She spoke into his mind with her sweet feminine voice, silky as honey. I know Lorin. I’m just ready to find out. I’m not sure how much longer I can take this stress. Will I know soon? The bird didn’t reply, she just lifted her head to watch the next packmate. The girl was Stephanie. Ollie couldn’t help but notice how nervous she looked, surely she would have a good mate, she deserved it. The brunette worked hard as a healer, he could appreciate that. When she stood under the stone, his curly hair fell into his eyes. Grumbling, he reached his hand up to push it away when Lorin’s voice flooded into his mind, Your mate is Stephanie. His hand dropped and his gaze turned to his bird. Stephanie. As my mate? She’s-she’s so nice, but-but we have barely ever spoken a word! Why did you purposefully throw me into this situation, Lorin? She just looked down at him and brushed her wing against his neck reassuringly. He mentally panicked, turning his gaze to the brunette. The girl looked equally as shocked, regardless, she slapped on a smile, though it didn’t reach her eyes. He couldn’t help but notice the slight wobble in her steps. He rubbed Lorin’s chest feathers before walking forward to meet Steph as she walked over. He pushed his mop of hair away from his eyes. “Hey Stephanie.” He paused awkwardly, not sure what to do, “Well, uh, I guess you and I will be talking a lot more.” He rubbed Lorin’s feathers for comfort, kicking himself for the terrible introduction. Just be yourself and trust that the relationship will bloom. If you think you two are the only ones having an awkward exchange, I can assure you that you aren’t. She pecked his ear gently and nodded to Steph’s bird, Rook.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eva [2]

Postby azhefa. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:40 pm

xx
⚜° EVANGELINA °⚜
──────────────────────────────
eva 19-years lux ♀ mother
paired w/ malcolm
offspring; pregnant [8m]

────────────────────────
eva tags; yeong > pack, malcolm
location; home > clearing

lux tags; tristan, alaska, steph > pack, malcolm
location; mansion > home > clearing

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
time was ticking down and eva still doesn't know what to do with the little pup she has found in the forest. a part of her says to just take them to her house and let them sleep while she goes the ceremony, but her maternal side screams for her to care for the child, ceremony be damned. there will surely be consequences for taking in a pup from outside the pack, but she can't just leave them here to die. eva whines in concern when the pup is sick and doesn't keep down most of what was eaten moments ago. her mind is made up in that instant, screw the ceremony she's taking care of the pup. the she-wolf throws a thought to her raven as she moves forward and picks up the dirt-covered pup in her jaws, careful not to hurt them. "alert tristan that i will be late to the ceremony and make sure either steph or alaska is on standby to check the pup once the ceremony is over." the piebald raven gives a croak before taking off towards the pack house with the message, leaving eva alone to take the pup back to her house. the trek was quicker than the earlier run since it was a straight shot to the little home.

once at her home, eva noses open the backdoor which is often never locked since it would just be stupid for someone to break in with her strong nose to detect who it was. the female carries the pup to the bathroom first to get it cleaned up. she sets them down on the bathmat before shifting into her human form and hopping into the large bathtub. since she's physically unable to lean over the tub to wash the pup, she has to sit in with them. eva doesn't bother removing her leggings and t-shirt, they were dirty anyway and she still needs to shower before the ceremony. she holds the small pup to her chest as she runs the warm water, letting him cuddle for a moment before the bathing begins. eva hopes the pup wasn't scared of water, stress is the last thing they need right now. once there was enough water around her, she turns on the spray nozzle to a low setting and lowers the pup into the water where she starts to gently rinse off most of the dirt before grabbing the shampoo and conditioner. it takes several minutes and multiple cycles of wash, rinse, and repeat to get the pups fur back to what seems to be it's natural coloring. the water in the tub was nearly black by the time she was finished.

evangelina gives a little grunt as she climbs out of the tub, the action hindered by her big belly. she quickly wraps the child in a fluffy towel before taking him out to her bedroom, the bath having reveled their gender but not a name. eva sets the pup on the comfy bed and tucks a few pillows around him to make sure he doesn't accidently roll off the edge.
"stay here while i get ready, okay? i'll only be a moment," she whispers lightly, her lips brushing over his little head as she murmurs sweet words in french to him before returning to the bathroom to quickly shower, the bath having left her even dirtier than before.

as eva deals with the child at her home, lux flies as quickly as she can to the pack house where the ceremony will take place in only a short time. the piebald raven swoops down towards the front steps as she spots several figures standing around. most of the pack seems to be either here or on the way, eva will be the last to arrive indeed. the avian gives several sharp cries before landing on a rail near tristan, her little chest huffing from the exertion of such fast flight.
"nar! i need to you relay a message to your wolf from my own," the raven croaks tiredly, but urgently. "eva has found a sick pup in the forest and has taken it home to care for it, she will be late to the ceremony and will be bringing it along when she comes." she wastes no time waiting for tristan or his raven to respond before taking off in search of stephanie or alaska. she spots alaska first and then steph a short ways away so she simply lands on a perch close enough to both so their ravens could hear her. "rook! eira! an urgant message from eva to your wolves, a pup was found in terrible condition and eva will be bringing it along to the ceremony. she needs alaska and steph to look at it when they can." once the message was issued, lux takes back to the skies and back home to eva.

the she-wolf was showered and dressed in less than ten minutes, a new record for her. she does some minimal makeup before blow-drying her hair out and letting it hang about her shoulders in its soft natural curls. eva checks on the pup every few minutes, making sure he's not too cold or getting worse. as she puts on her earrings, lux comes flying in through the open window to land on her perch with a tired huff.
"you alright, lux? did they get the message?" she asks her beloved raven and earns a nod in response. "okay, good, you rest while i finish getting ready." lux nods again before settling down for a nap, tired from all the flying. eva clips on her necklace and bracelet before slipping her feet into her heels, but the feel of the shoes makes her wince and change her mind. she slips on some comfy flats instead before checking her reflection one last time. the black gown was flowy enough to accommodate her belly yet fitted enough to give her a nice profile. the sleeves were long, but it was all lace so the summer heat won't bother her as bad. the best part of the dress was the back though, the low dip that displays her smooth creamy skin. she never thought she'd be able to find a maternity dress that made her still feel like a woman and not someone in a billowing trash bag.

eva checks the time and mutters a few curses to herself in french before fixing a few things and going over to the bed where the pup lays.
"okay, lovely, time to go meet the pack and find out who's going to help me raise you," she says mostly to herself, the last bit being a surprise since she hasn't actually decided to adopt the pup for herself. at least not yet she hasn't. it would only make sense for her to take on the pup since she's already going to be a mother. eva pushes the thoughts away for now as she goes about making sure he was dried off and not chilled. the female sighs before heading out of the house, the pup in her arms and lux on her shoulder. shifting to run would be faster, but she doesn't want to have to carry the pup in her jaws again since it could hurt him or make him sick again from all the jostling. better to just walk and think anyway.

it takes her almost ten minutes to walk the path to the pack house and once there she realizes no one was out front waiting for the journey to the clearing. it was rather disheartening to be arriving so late and having to walk up alone where everyone could watch and judge her for disobeying orders to be on time. eva was one to always follow orders, down to the last word, but she couldn't leave a sick child behind to die alone in a forest. she holds the pup a little snugger against her chest as she steps over some loose rocks that were on the path to the clearing, not wanting to drop him on accident. the ground was packed tight from decades of use so it was easy to follow it without much trouble. plus she's been down the path many times herself and knows the way by heart.

as she gets to the clearing, eva hesitates for a moment before continuing across the damp grass. it was hard to keep her feet moving forward, the fear of being called out and ridiculed ever present. the fear was unnecessary though since everyone was too busy focusing on the ceremony to really notice her absence and late arrival. the only one to notice her was her twin, niklaus, but it was more of a relief than anything. she stands beside her brother as she awaits her turn to find out who she will share a future with. klaus seems bored with the whole thing which wasn't surprising since the slightly older twin hates having to dress up like this. thankfully, klaus keeps his mouth shut about the pup she was holding and simply leans against her, as if sensing her need for reassurance and support. eva gives a soft sigh at the touch and leans against him in return, enjoying the moment while it lasts.

the ceremony continues as she stands there with klaus, the higher ranks going first since it just makes sense for them to. as each pair is called out, eva tenses and relaxes, thinking her name will be called each time, but it's always a let down. when klaus' name is called for his turn, eva is left standing awkwardly until his return. it was a pretty funny surprise when zander is named as his mate, a smart-mouthed motorhead girl that would really keep him on his toes. how perfect. hopefully her own mate will be as perfect for her.
"do you trust me?" a soft voice says from her shoulder, lux's gaze catching her eye. the she-wolf gives a small smile and takes a deep breath as she nods. "yes, with our lives," she responds, her gaze dropping to the pup in her arms and the swell of her belly. this ceremony wouldn't just change her life, but these pups' lives as well. "just breathe, beloved, it will be over soon." lux's tone was odd, but she has no time dwelling on it since tristan's voice is heard calling out her name.

evangelina takes another deep breath before making her way past her fellow packmates and up to the large stone tristan and the beta, or was she alpha female?, stood. it takes all her nerve to stand straight and not wither under the alpha's gaze, especially since she was holding an unfamiliar pup in a sacred place during a sacred time. eva closes her eyes as she feels the draw of energy from lux, focusing on staying on her feet. the piebald raven makes a few soft croaks before shaking out her feathers and cutting off the flow of energy. eva surrenders her hopes to her raven, showing how much she trusts her beloved other half. after a moment, the raven finally calls out the name of her mate, and it shakes her to the core.
"your mate is malcolm," the avian declares, her wings flicking out a little before settling back to her sides. a mix of fear and uncertainty starts to boil up inside of her as she scans the crowd for the man who will share her future. will he reject her like she fears? eva's thoughts turn darker and darker as she makes her way down from the rock and nothing lux says can dissipate them. "eva, listen to me... be alright... eva..." the raven's words fade in and out in her mind, drowned out by the white noise that filled it and the little voices that were whispering life into her nightmares. eva makes a bee-line to niklaus, seeking out the familiar comfort that only her twin could bring.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Karim
Male/Omega
Field
Tags: Del
”Your mate is Karim.” The words from the other raven seemed to echo in Karim’s head as the omega’s gaze shifted over to fall upon Delgado, one of the deltas of the pack. He blinked once, then twice, then a third time before it finally clicked in his brain and his pale cheeks burned a bright pink. All at once his stressful nervousness faded away and instead turned into a mixture of relief and glee. He at least knew Delgado and that the male was kind, which eased so much of his previous worries. He also became extremely embarrassed, causing him to cover his face with his hands as he realized just how silly he was to have panicked so much the way he had.

“I told you that it wasn’t going to be bad,” Xynl spoke up as he gently pecked at Karim’s hair. “I said you were going to be fine. You should’ve just trusted me.” The raven then looked up from his perch on the teenager’s shoulder to Delgado and once more pecked at Karim. “You should probably greet your new mate now.”

At that the omega lifted his face from his hands to look at the approaching male. The pink flush immediately darkened to a deep scarlet and he covered his face once more, this time releasing a muffled mixture of a squeal and whine. He was just so happy and embarrassed that he found himself reverting to his shy self. He was unable to speak as he once more looked up from his hands, the giddy and flustered blush ever so present with his awkward bashfulness as he offered Del a small smile, fiddling with the cuff of one of the sleeves as he did so.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

niklaus [1]

Postby azhefa. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:46 pm

xx
⚜° NIKLAUS °⚜
klaus/nik 19-years nox ♀ lead subordinate
paired w/ zander
────────────────────────
klaus tags; pack, zander, eva
location; mansion > clearing

nox tags; pack, zander, eva/lux
location; mansion > clearing

ᴍᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ sᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
even though it was the day of the mating ceremony, klaus refuses to alter his daily routine for such a boring event. sure, he'll find out who he's going to spend the rest of his life with, but he doubts it will be as life changing as the raven ceremony. niklaus is up at dawn to start his workout, something he's been doing for several years now and is almost second nature. keeping in shape is a big thing for the male, especially after the trauma of being unable to save his friend from a hunter many years ago. being too weak to protect his loved ones is one of klaus' greatest fears, the biggest being loosing his loved ones all together. his intense drive to stay fit and strong has led him to learn all sorts of combat skills such as the bo staff, several types of martial arts, dagger throwing, and even a bit of gun knowledge. never again will he be to weak or unskilled to protect his family, his pack.

for two hours, klaus goes about his exercises in his room, albeit quietly since the rest of the pack house was still asleep and he doesn't really want to deal with people griping at him over being too loud. it's rather hard to be quiet in a house full of werewolves with extremely keen senses, but he makes due. since he's so use to the workouts, it doesn't even cause a sweat like it would for someone less use to the efforts. klaus makes note of the lack of sweat and strain in a little notebook he keeps on his nightstand for random thoughts and ideas. it was something that eva taught him after he kept loosing the ideas he'd come up with when half asleep. once he jots it all down, klaus slips down the stairs of the mansion and out the backdoor for his morning run, not bothering to grab a shirt since he'll just dirty it for no reason. to say he loves to run is a rather big understatement, he is practically in heaven when he gets free time to just run. he's even run to canada before one night when he was younger and made some friends before returning home to a very unhappy twin sister.

half of his morning run is in his wolf form while the other half is in his human form to give both their share of exercise. the first half is in his human form running away from the pack house as far as he could get before having to take a break at his usual stopping point by a hidden little pond. it was a rather small pool of water, maybe the size of an olympic-sized swimming pool with lily pads on the surface and flowers growing everywhere on the shores. it's eva's favorite place to relax in the spring when all the flowers were in bloom, she likes to read books in the shade while he swam around. it reminds them of home sometimes when they relax in such a way, it's so peaceful. every time he thinks of the pond, he hopes no one else has found it, a selfish thought, but he doesn't want it to be spoiled for eva. especially now that she's got every reason to need a secret place to relax. having a child without a mate is stressful as it is, but with the ceremony coming up it's even worse for the girl. he just hopes her chosen mate isn't the kind of male to reject her for carrying some other male's pup. he'd hate to start a fight during such a sacred time.

niklaus watches the birds fly around the pond as he takes his short break, his own bird having perched in a tree nearby to rest her wings. though he was only in human form, he's still pretty quick on his feet. the raven grumbles to herself as she preens her inky black feathers, but klaus ignores her as per usual. she was always grumbling about something or other and he's learned to tone it out, if she has something to say she'll make sure he hears her properly. the man stretches his arms over his head before shaking them out and looking over to where nox was perched.
"ready to head back, lazy bones?" he calls over to her, his tone teasing as a bit of a grin takes shape on his lips. the bird croaks at him before hopping off the branch and grabbing at his shaggy hair with her talons. "watch yourself, pup, or i'll hide that pretty little necklace again," the avian teases back, making klaus glare at her while lifting a hand to touch the medallion that hangs from his neck. the silver-colored trinket was a family heirloom passed down from his father through the male line of his family, his sister has a similar gold one meant for the female line. the crescent moon that was engraved into it with a single small ruby in the middle.

the raven gives a croak of laughter before flying on ahead while niklaus grumbles to himself in his native french. he huffs a sigh before jogging after the cursed bird, speeding up to a run in a few strides and then leaping forward with his arms outstretched. klaus shifts in mid-leap, landing on paws instead of feet. the trick was one he's perfected over the years through lots of practice, most of which was face planting and getting a mouthful of dirt. the wolf kicks it into high gear as he makes his way back to the pack house, stretching his canine muscles in all the right ways. it felt so great to just run, too bad he can't do it forever. the run back to the house was shorter than the run from it, but that wasn't much of a surprise considering his wolf form has a much larger stride than that of his human legs. in fact he seems to have quite a longer stride than most of the wolves in the pack too. his wolf form is on the larger side, but he hasn't really noticed just how big it truly is compared to his fellow pack mates. as a human, he's already tall, tallest in the pack with only a few an inch or so shorter. it would make sense if he was also the biggest in wolf form, he'll just have to check during the next pack run then.

back at the pack house, niklaus showers and goes about his day as usual with trips to town for different supplies or just wandering around. anything is better than sitting around waiting for the ceremony to start. when it was about a half hour till the ceremony actually starts, klaus was just getting back from one of his shopping trips in town. nox was eager to get to the clearing while klaus was much less so. he wan't very thrilled at having someone tell him who he's to spend his life with instead of having it come more naturally. the man ignores nox while he gets dressed in the stupid monkey-suit that eva had bought him a week ago. dressing up is not one of his favorite things to do, especially since he'd rather wear his usual worn jeans and leather jacket. it took all his self-control to tuck in the shirt and put on the jacket, there just wasn't anymore left to make him wear the tie that was set out on hie bed.
"it's not happening, nox, leave it be," he growls at the bird when she tries to talk him into wearing it. "at least i'm wearing the rest of it so count your blessings." the raven gives him a look before dropping the subject, figuring he'll get a talking to later by tristan instead.

the duo head downstairs to the front steps were the others seem to be gathering. his missing tie was pretty obvious when around others wearing one, but he doesn't care enough to even feel ashamed or self-conscious about it. klaus looks around for eva when the group starts to head towards the clearing and is a little worried when he doesn't see her.
"i overheard lux talking to nar and some others, eva has found a stray pup and will be a tad late to the ceremony," nox interjects into klaus' worried thoughts before they could get any worse. he breathes a sigh of relief as he follows after the group, keeping to the back since he doesn't really care for being in the middle of large crowds, even if they were friends. as he waits for tristan to call his name, klaus wonders which of his pack mates will have to deal with him for the rest of their days. he almost feels sorry for them. almost. nox picks at his ear with one of her grumpy croaks, making him swat a hand towards her to get her to stop.

luckily, eva arrives and draw his attention away from his pesky raven. it was a bit of a surprise to see her holding a little pup in her arms, but then he remembers what nox had told him about her finding a stray in the woods. he remains silent on the matter for now, knowing she'd not want to chat about it out in the open with so many sensitive ears around. instead, he leans against her a little, his gut feeling telling him that she was on edge and unhappy. his bond with eva was strong enough to give him a sense of what she's feeling and vice versa. a twin link of sorts. as she leans against him in return, he knows he was right in his assumption and remains still to let her lean against him for support. unfortunately, the contact is broken when tristan calls him up to the rock to have his mate discovered. the walk to the stone was short, but the wait was not so easy. he could feel when nox pulled energy from him, but it wasn't as bad as he had expected. when the raven finally speaks the name of his mate, niklaus was less than thrilled.
"your mate is zander," she cries, her ebony feathers ruffling a little as she comes back to her senses. klaus keeps a straight face even though he was seething on the inside. of course she had to pick the one female who grates his nerves to be his life-long mate.

though it was more customary to go to your mate after the announcement, klaus returns to where he had left eva and stands with her until it was her own turn to go. the male glances over to where he knows zander is standing and grumbles to himself in french while eva's mate is called out. why does he have to get the one female that irks him constantly? why not one of the mellow girls who sits and reads all day and stays out of his way?
"because that would be too easy for you." comes the response from nox who was still perched on his shoulder, chest puffed out and thrilled with how salty klaus was about his mate. "shut up, nox," he mumbles, arms crossing over his chest as he waits for tristan to say they could leave. suddenly, his gut twists uncomfortably and his eyes automatically snap to eva as she heads down the rock and straight towards him. the female was clearly distraught even though she was trying to hide it. niklaus folds his twin into his arms and whispers softly to her in their native french, making sure she and both pups were alright. "easy now, breathe, it's okay," he murmurs to her over and over, his strong arms curled around her protectively, but also carefully as to not squish the pup in her arms or her belly. as he comforts eva, nox and lux converse between each other, the piebald now sitting on klaus' other shoulder instead of eva's. the male starts to radiate his protectiveness and aggression, clearly unsettled with having his twin be so distraught.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:14 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Z A N D E R
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Subordinate] [loc ; The Field] [About]

Zanders heart beat wildly. Her body shook gently at the force of her pulse. Taking a shaky breath in, she glances at Jace. She had never been so nervous, the raven gave Zander a calm look. She glanced at Klaus as his raven spoke, chewing her lip. When will her name be called? Who is it? The thoughts raced through her mind like a derailed locamotive. Zander is your mate. Although Klaus' raven had spoken the words very clearly, she shot a confused look at jace. "If he touches my car I'll kill you first." she quietly growls at her raven before glancing over at her new mate. Without a second though, she spun on her heels and raced back to her car, the only place she felt safe. Fumbling with the keys she finally unlocks the car and rips the door open. "Alexandria calm down!" Jace cawed at her, he rarely spoke so his voice causes Zander to jump, dropping her keys. Cursing under her breath she spins around to face the raven that sat perched on the rearview mirror. "What jace?! What could you possibly want right now!?" She quietly speaks so others can't hear her. Her eyes shone with fear even though she was showing anger. The raven shook his head and sighed."Zander you need to trust me."Her ravens words seemed to calm her. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
A L A S K A
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Healer] [loc ; The Field] [About]

The female healer slowly approached the rock, Eira proudly perching on her shoulder. Tucking a strand of hair that had fallen in her face behind her ear she glanced at her raven. She let out a shaky breath, and scanned the faces of her fellow pack mates, wondering who would be her chosen mate. "Your mate is Leo." Alaska couldn't hide the smile that immediately appeared on her face, feeling as if a load had been lifted off her shoulders. Stepping off from the rock, she gracefully strolled over to her new mate, giving a small curtsy before gently taking his hand. She had always liked Leo, something about him had always intrigued Alaska. Her kind eyes glimmered in the moonlight as she smiled at him, her face a tint of red. Alaska was never one to really show emotion, but this was her lifelong mate. Her raven seemed to smile at his choice, eyeing Leo down, almost telling him that if he hurts Alaska Eira will claw his eyes out. Squeezing Leos hand tightly she makes her way over to Eva and gently places a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright? And how is the pup you found?" The healer, obviously worried about both Eva and both pups glances down at the pup in her arms and gives a warm smile, getting to eye level with him."Hi buddy, are you alright?"Alaska frowns when she sees cuts around his neck where the rope was tied and looks up at Eva."Where did you find him? "Alaska quickly shoots an unapproving look at Klaus, than over to where Zander had ran off to. Sighing she shook her head and returned her attention to the pup, Zander and Klaus were not her problem.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:11 am

Luca
╔══════════╗

'the moon is the only
one I'll answer to.'

Significant other: --
Tags:
>> Tristan, Roman,
Analia

╚══════════╝

Luca watched with sadness at all the happy faces and was heartbroken when he heard who Analia's mate. He knew he couldn't hate his bestfriend but the love of his life wasn't his mate. He growled in frustration and Roman quickly glanced at him. Luca shook his head and watched everyone around him alertly. He looked at Castiel in expectation and he suddenly felt extremely tired. He waited as his raven sat silently on his shoulders. Castiel then stared straight into Luca's eyes as they glowed red-alpha eyes- and Luca heard a few gasps, growling he broke eye contact and linked Castiel "hurry up!" the raven cawed and everyone stilled, Your mate is Chase" Luca felt the mate bond spark and he gasped at the pull he felt towards Chase. Looking around he spotted her. She looked heart broken and Luca growled in disapproval, striding over to her he grabbed her and swiftly pulled her close to him. Breathing in her intoxicating scent he looked around and noticed the other males staring, snarling vicously he shielded her from prying eyes and his eyes started glowing as his wolf felt threatened By the males staring at his mate. He looked down at his mate to see tears streaming down her face, he sighed in annoyance, his wolf only tolerated her because she was his mate. Luca was sad too but only the one he marked and his true mate could calm him down so he needed her-As much as he hated to admit it- He contemplated on rejecting her but felt a sharp peck to his head. "what the freak castiel!" Luca roared and his mate shook as his raven glared at him. Luca sighed and blocked his thoughts from Castiel. Luca glanced around and flushed when he noticed everyone staring, everyone quickly looked away when they saw him looking. Luca smirked and walked over to Roman leaving his mate, Roman watched in surprise at how easily he left his mate. The mate bond wasn't mutual so it wouln't work. Luca patiently waited for everyones mates to be announced to make his move.

Roman
╔══════════╗

'the moon is the only
one I'll answer to.'

Significant other: --
Tags:
>> Everyone

╚══════════╝

Roman watched in surprise as Luca just left his mate like she was not his other half. His raven hissed at him to stop and he laughed. He suddenly gasped as his knees buckled. His raven Lysander was ready to choose their mate. His raven shot up into the sky looking at everyone below and dived down and settled onto Romans head 'Your mate is Willow' Roman was shocked. He felt dizzy and everything went black as he heard shouting.

╔═.♥. ═══════════════╗

xxxName: Zariya "Z" French
AAAAge: 16
AAAGender: Female
AAASexuality: Heterosexual
AAALocation: The field
AAAMood: Distrustful
AAATags: Everyone

╚════════════════.♥.═╝

Z had tears streaming down her face as her heart broke with every mate being announced.She wanted- no needed someone in her life. Choking back a so she dashed into the forest as everyone rushed to Romans side. She tripped and fell onto her knees sobbing. She felt someones precense behind her and didn't dare turn around to look, she just sobbed as the person stood there.

-----------------

{Does anyone wanna be the person who follows Z? and I was thinking that Luca will challenge Tristan for his mate mwahaha.. also Luca was an alpha's child but his pack was killed by rogues.}

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:40 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
W I L L O W
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Subordinate] [loc ; The Field] [About]

Willow fiddled with her bracelet that clung to her arm as she waiting to hear her name. She glanced at Corbett, giving a worried look as name after name was called, except for hers. Her raven gave a settling look and ruffled his feathers, trying to get Willows attention to Roman, whom just took his spot on the rock. Your mate is willow. The words of Romans raven echoed in Willows head. Staring blankly at her new mate, she was in shock. Without warning Willow giggled, her face turning a beat red. Enterlacing her fingers with each other she gracefully walked up to Roman, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. She ran her fingers through her long hair shooting Roman a sheepish smile. Now noticing Roman was still in shock, worry began to pulse through willows veins again. Is he not happy with me? Her eyes began to water at the thought, but she quickly shook the thought away and gently touched his arm, trying to snap him out of it. "Roman, are you okay?" Willow looked into his eyes, biting her lip nervously.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chase | iii

Postby chase. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:59 am

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxx h a s e | // what doesn't kill me better start running. "
xxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ female ] [ sub ] [ luca ] [xx]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe teen nodded gently at Orion's words, they made sense. Chase was definetly anxious herself, as were many of the other people here. After all, this would basically decide their future. Today they'd find out who they were fated to be unified with for the most likely the rest of their lives, and as nerve racking as that was - Chase was almost sure of who she'd be matched with. Aside from her brothers, who did she spend time with constantly? Who did she share her troubles with? Who knew her insecurities? Well, to her knowledge that one person was the Delta who was currently standing beside her. The female cast a sidewards glance at Bucky. The raven seemed to be having troubles staying still and he was constantly fidgeting. 'buck calm down, it'll be fine.'. The raven seemed to shake his head subtly but Chase thought nothing of it. Sighing quietly she decided to let the raven do his thing and instead focused back on Orion.

As Orion put his arm over her shoulders the she-wolf couldn't help but lean into his side gently, only putting a small amount of her weight on him. She felt safer around Orion than she did around any of the other pack members with the exception of Del and Ryker, and she appreciated the support she received from the male. At the sound of the alpha's voice, Chase looked over at the pack's leader. She remained respectful as he announced his mate, and to her surprise it was actually the beta female, Analia. Whilst Chase didn't particularly get on the the pack's beta she was happy as the two wolves seemed content with the mate choice. Chase wasn't particularly surprised, but she was definetly not expecting the two to be mated - perhaps she just didn't pay enough attention to the pack's relationships. Though them being mated would probably give the pack a stronger sense of unity and even though Chase wasn't on the best terms with Analia, and the two clearly had trust issue with eachother, she was happy for them, more because them being mated would probably be beneficial to the pack but also in Chase's mind, everyone deserved to have a mate who'd care for them and be there for them.

Worry clouded the subordinate's hazel eyes for a split second as Orion's name was called. As soon as he removed his arm from around her shoulders she immediately missed the feeling. Putting on a confident front the female offered Orion a reassuring smile as he headed over to take his place at the rock. 'how much faith do you have in me?' the smooth but deep voice of her raven echoed in her head and she glanced wearily at him, 'buck, you know I have faith in you, calm down you'll be okay' she replied gently, though the bird still refused to calm down. His behaviour unsettled her slightly, he normally was a lot more laid back and relaxed. Perhaps it was just being around so many people? Clearing her thoughts she looked back over at Orion as he took his place at the rock.

Chase waited silently for what felt like hours, but she never did hear the voice of Orion's raven. Soft feathers brushed the side of her face, and she was about to look at Bucky but the sound of the Tristian's voice caught her attention. orion's mate is Laurel. The words didn't register at first, her mind desperately wanting to block out the harsh truth of the situation. Chase froze, her face not displaying any emotion at first. It was like one of those moments in the movies, when a character is shot and they just stare blankly with no expression before the reality hits them after a few long seconds.

All chase could hear was deafening silence, everything just seemed to work in slow motion. After a few seconds her brain registered what the heck was going on and Chase's gaze immediately snapped up to look at the Delta. Everything just felt like it had collapsed around her, she studied his face for a few moments. Perhaps he had never actually liked her? Maybe he just took pity on her. That was the only logical explanation Chase could come up with to answer the question that was suffocating her thoughts. The question was just one word, one simple word. why?

After a few seconds she noticed the fake smile currently plastered on Orion's face. He was better at covering his emotions than Chase was, and it was quite convincing but Chase had spent too much time with him. She knew better. Her warm hazel eyes met his brown ones. The subordinate couldn't bring herself to break the eye contact for a few seconds but as she realised that a couple of pack members had followed his gaze to her she snapped out of it and looked down at the ground. Her eyes glossed over with tears that were threatening to spill. Chase bit her tongue, trying desperately to distract herself. Wiping all emotion from her expression she looked back up. A single tear cascaded down her cheek but Bucky was quick to wipe it away with his head before anyone could notice.

Chase was locked in place, she couldn't find the will to move. As Luca's name was called she felt Bucky tense up. Keeping her gaze on the ground she was startled when she heard another voice in her head. The subordinate looked up so quickly she thought she'd accidently give herself whiplash. 'oh no, no, no, no' she thought as she realised the truth, her mind racing. Luca was her mate. She stepped backwards as he approached her, this was too much. She was going to turn and run but she had left it too late and was roughly grabbed by Luca as the gamma pulled her close to him. If she was in the right sense of mind she would have punched him but with everything going on she wasn't really sure what was going on anymore. She went to knee him but the male moved before she could do so. 'chase you can't punch a gamma!' was the desperate cry from Bucky as the raven thought about the consequences Chase would suffer if she did go for the higher rank. Chase ignored Bucky, instead focusing her attention on the man who was supposed to be her mate.

Chase jumped slightly when Luca yelled loudly at his raven. As the male turned around, deciding to leave Chase. Chase found the will to speak up "
stay the hell away from me Luca, just run away with your tail tucked between your legs like the coward you are." She growled loudly as she just about managed to keep her voice steady. Her heart was beating fast as she tried to get a grip on herself. After taking a few deep breaths she calmed down enough to make sense of everything.

'chase? c'mon, lets go over to Ryker' the raven's tone was sympathetic, and the bird wasn't going to take no for an answer. As much as Chase wanted to hate Bucky for the pain he was putting her through she wanted to go back to her brothers. Staying silent Chase complied, her head low as she turned her back on Orion and his mate, and Luca instead walking around the back of the crowd and heading over to Ryker. Her hair cascaded over her shoulder as she kept her gaze down. Ryker had obviously witnessed what had just occurred and Chase could easily tell because of the furious gleam in his eye as he watched Luca retreat. The subordinate held his arms out for Chase as she neared him. "
oh chase, c'mere." Chase didn't say anything as Ryker pulled her into his chest and rested his head on top of hers, her face pressed against his chest. One hand held her head against his chest and the other gently traced circles on her back.

Chase was grateful that Ryker didn't say anything and instead the pair remained silent. As she was held in her brother's embrace she didn't know what to feel anymore. She didn't know what to do. What was going to happen now? Chase didn't want to think of what was going to happen so she instead buried her face even further into Ryker's chest, just praying that she'd dissapear. Her arms folded across her chest in a defensive manner. 'is this what I get when I get close to someone?' she thought to herself. For once she was grateful that Bucky didn't say anything and instead remained quiet.

Even though she had thousands of words she wanted to say to her raven she couldn't force herself to speak any. Just when things started to get better for Chase, when she finally found her bit of happiness, something just had to go wrong didn't it. A faint scent of mint alerted the female to the fact her other brother, Delgado, who was also the other Delta had come back from announcing his mate. Opening her eyes slightly she saw Del with his mate before the male turned and looked like he was ready to tear Luca to absolute pieces. Chase quickly extended her hand, grabbing a hold of Del's arm and pulling him closer to her and Ryker. "
Del, please just leave it." She asked, her voice wavering from all the emotions and tears. Chase let out a small sigh of relief as Del grunted but took his gaze off Luca after giving him a final warning glare and then slowly moving to stand next to Ryker and Chase. Del allowed Ryker to hold Chase but the Delta stood protectively in front of the pair and Chase was thankful for that.

'Bucky, why?' she managed to ask after mustering up the courage to speak mentally to the raven, her eyes still closed as she held herself tight to Ryker's chest.

[ tags ; Orion, Luca, Ryker, Delgado ]
Last edited by chase. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me