Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(not accepting c:)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(o,na)

Postby gabrielle. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:47 am

╔═════════════════════╗
☆"the big bad wolf's gonna get ya"☆

★tristan★
☆stressed☆

★alpha★
☆male☆

Currently;;pack house
tagged;; x

╚═════════════════════╝

Tristan studied his reflection with a huff of annoyance. Wrapping his fingers around the black collar, he let out a nearly inaudible sigh, watching the window from his mirro. A foggy white raven glared at him, blinking at him with over dramatized disappointment. She fluttered over to him, giving him a look which one would give to a misbehaving child. "Are you seriously going to give up because your collar wont fold right? Dont be such a child."Her voice of disapproval echoed through his thoughts, clawing at his skull. Before he could even reply, Nar continued on her motherly rants. "You're an alpha for gods sake, you are literally about to meet your life long partner and all you can worry about is your collar? You should be worrying about how you havent even put your shoes on yet." Rolling his grey eyes, Tristan shot her an irritated look. Sure, he loved the raven, but ever since she had found out about him getting a mate she had been far too much of a nag for his liking. As she stated, he was an alpha and didnt particularly like being bossed around, let alone when he was stressed. "Alright, alright. No need to yell." The teen muttered, placing the black tie under his slightly wonky collar.

gabrielle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest
ions :) / timezone

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
→→.→ 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕
,.. 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍-𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
→→→→.→𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘
    moodanxious | locationher house | tagsnone
    Frieda relax, I know you're nervous, but it's really not that big of a deal. " Not that big of a deal.. Not that big of a deal?! Cando, I swear I'm going to pluck you and cook you in an oven. " Frieda waved her hand at the raven that perched on the full-length mirror before her, shooing him away in annoyance. The young brunette once again looked at herself in the mirror and used one hand to bunch her hair upwards into a loose style before letting it loose once more with a rough sigh. She was layered in a simple black midi dress and black leather jacket (to be born before and after the ceremony) paired with black wedge heels, only a pair of silver studs and a silver ring located on her left middle finger decorating her otherwise plain body. " You made me endure whole year of preparation for this stupid ceremony, I have built up anxiety! This is supposed to be every wolf's 'big day' that they're supposed to be excited for, but no one thinks about the 'what if's. " She huffed, crossing her arms and sitting backward onto her bed as she fumed away to the raven, who had returned to his spot on the edge of the mirror. " What if I don't even like them? Or they don't like me? That'll be just dandy. " After waiting a little longer than most would for this particular day, Frieda had become rather opposed to the whole 'finding your mate' shin-dig. She was not against the idea that each wolf deserved a mate, but she was very skeptical of the 'mate ceremony', which decided who your mate was for you, though the intent was good, as it would establish strong relationships and harmony in the pack, Frieda was very intent on seeing the negative side to this whole system, and subtly rebelling against it herself. Come now, you know deep down that it will be a good thing. Cando urged, flapping his way over to the brunette, landing in her lap where he gently nibbled at her fingers. Sighing, Frieda unwound her arms and stroked the raven's head several times before hugging him to her chest. " Maybe so. But that doesn't mean that I need someone watching my every step, wanting to fawn over and protect me. That goes the same way for someone who doesn't give a damn about me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. " She muttered, casting her gaze over to the window, where the sky was now darkening.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:14 am

Karim
Male/Omega
Suburbs
Tags: None
Karim nervously chewed on his lower lip as he proceeded to get himself all dressed up and nice for the ceremony. “Aw man...” he softly whined as he stood in front of the bathroom mirror, glancing down at himself. The tuxedo, as Karim had found out, had sleeves that were just a little too long for him - which to many it wouldn’t seem like a big deal, but Karim just knew that he was going to drive himself up a wall playing with them all night. And he couldn’t roll them up, either, cause I’m his opinion that just made it look weird. Out of all things, not even the tie, it just had to be the sleeves that bothered him. “Stupid nerves...making me all worried on the inside, making me all nit-picky”, he grumbled as he glanced back up to the mirror, giving another attempt at grooming his hair and ultimately failing. In the end Karim only sighed and hung his head before glancing over at his raven, Xynl. “...we should probably get going, huh?”

“What do you think?” The creature of flight replied, tilting his head as he gave the werewolf a once-over.

“Yeah that’s what I thought...” Karim sighed again as he ran his fingers through his hair once more before stepping away from the sink, beckoning Xynl as he stepped out of the bathroom.

Tyendil
Male/Subordinate
Suburbs
Tags: None
“Oh for the love of- how do I do this again?” Tyendil asked, feeling frustrated as he practically glared at the untied tie in his hands. With a huff he looked up and settled his gaze on Leah. “Would you mind helping me out here? Please?”

At the moment of being spoken to the raven shook her head and have a croak. “You have to cross them and make a loop, then loop up again and tuck it down in. Remember?”

“Right, right. Thanks,” Ty replied and proceeded to the steps he was told, trying to be successful this time around. Unlike many others, or at least so Tyendil was assuming, he really wasn’t nervous nor was he panicking. He wasn’t worried about who his mate going to be - no matter who it was, he was sure he and whoever could make it work. His real problem right now, above anything else, was not looking stupid for being unable to dress nicely. “Good lord I hope whoever invented these things is having a bad time in wherever they are.” He grumbled bitterly to himself as he finally managed to tie the stupid cloth. With a huff he dropped his arms down to his sides and looked down at himself, making sure nothing was out of place with this stuffy outfit. “Correction - I hope whoever made tuxedos is having a bad time.” Tyendil added with a scowl, feeling out of place with the suit. “Whatever. Let’s just go.”
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rena Rouge » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:30 am

| Hyun-Ki Chung | 17 | Male | Homosexual | Gamma | Location: Brainsworth Mansion |Tags: Jae-Hwa

Hyun-Ki felt like he was being choked as his sister aggressively tightenied his tie. "Jae, yo-you're choking me!" He gasped out, the tie around his neck loosened slightly. He knew that it was just about as much leeway as he'd get from the younger twin. Today was the day that they'd find out who their mates are, but his sister seemed more concerned over him than he was over her while it was supposed to be the other way around. "If your mate does anything to you, you'd better come tell me or you're dead." She threatened, it sent a shiver up his spine. His sister knew how to make threats, despite him being older (by four and a half minutes) and a higher rank, she never failed to unnerve him. "Jae, I'll be fine, don't worry about me. I'm supposed to worry about you." He told her, she shook her head before reaching up and ruffling his hair. "Oh brother..." She sighed.

| Jae-Hwa Chung | 17 | Female | Heterosexual | Lead Subordinate | Location: Brainsworth Mansion | Tags: Hyun-Ki

"Oh brother..." She sighed, letting her hand drop to her side away from his pink hair. "I can handle myself, but you're too oblivious to know when you're being messed with." The younger twin reprimanded, finally letting go of his tie and smoothing down his jacket. Then she moved her hands to her knee length dress with the sweetheart neckline, smoothing down the wrinkles of the black piece of clothing. She shifted a bit, slightly uncomfortable at the feeling. Her pink and purple colored hair was curled and thrown over one shoulder, and she wore a minimal amount of makeup. The korean girl exhaled deeply, truth be told she was a bit nervous to find out who her mate was, but she held her head high."Ki, we're meeting the people that we're going to spend the rest of our lives with today. We're both going to find someone strong to be with, so lets be confident. Sae and Sylvia will know what they're doing." Jae stated, puffing her chest out proudly.

| Yeong | 3 | Male | ??? | Loner | Location: The Forest | Tags: Open

He whimpered in pain, his stomach felt horrible. Mostly because he was starving and there wasn't much of a stomach to feel pain from though. He tried to take a deep breath but the rope strung tightly around his neck prevented him from doing it. Finally, the young red pup who's fur had a thick layer of dirt on, collapsed to the ground. He was left at the border where everything seemed dead, but he reflexively followed the scent of wolves, searching for a sanctuary. He was too young to realize that certain wolves weren't welcomed into packs, it might also be a factor that he hadn't lost the scent that connects him to The Pack of Jay's. But he was too young to realize things like that. The only thing he could think of was finding some place safe and warm for the night, finding something to eat was a long shot so he forgot about that. If anyone seen him in his current state, all they'd see would be dirty fur and bones connected to a tattered rope with blood stains on it.

| Leonardo Chung | 17 | Male | Heterosexual | Subordinate | Location: Outside Brainsworth Mansion | Tags: Open

Leo leaned against a tree, Vinci perched on the limb above him. He wondered to himself if mates were really necessary, sure, reproduction. But what's the point of getting tied down this early in life? Becoming mates was a life long commitment that he wasn't sure he was ready for, he didn't like that Vinci was almost forcing him to be with someone. Was there truly a point to this? Was there truly a point to life in general? He wanted to focus on the big picture and not be distracted by trivial things like this. He huffed and glanced towards the mansion where it seemed like everyone was preparing to get ready from.
Rena Rouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:02 am

( ) 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚖𝚌𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛
    | 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛 | 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝟷𝟽 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 | 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 | 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 |
      stephanie was looking into her standing mirror as she has just tried on her brand new black dress, which was just above her knee and was decorated with lace. She turned around to see the different angles, glad to see that it fit perfectly. Stephanie wasn't one to dress up often, but she enjoyed doing it for special occasions. This was definitely one of them, but she couldn't help but feel extremely nervous. She was about to be paired with someone she is going to spend the rest of her life with. And that was scary. She turned around to look at Rook who was perching at the top of her opened wardrobe, looking down at her. "What do you think?" she asked him, giving a small twirl. In response, Rook let out a loud caw of approval, before swooping down and fasting the zip at the back of the dress which Stephanie was having trouble fasting herself. He then landed on her shoulder, looking into the mirror with her. "In a way, you'll be meeting your soulmate too, wont you Rook?" she asked, almost in a teasing way. He looked at her but remained silent, as he normally does. Although Rook wasn't a talkative one, she loved him anyway, and his company always made Stephanie feel better. "Anyways, we better start going soon. I don't want to be late" she commented as she fulled on some black heels and quickly put on some jewelry. The closer it got to the time to leave, the more she could feel her heart pumping in her chest.

As she walked out her door, her mind raced. Who was she going to get paired up with? What if they're mean, or hate her? She tried to stay positive, this is supposed to be a happy day.

( ) 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢
    | 𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚊 | 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝟷𝟿 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 | 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 | 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 |
      Caw!
      William slowly gained consciousness, but his eyes did not open. He was so, so tired.
      CAW!!
      He heard again, much closer to his ear this time. He jumped up from the sudden sound, many questions racing through his head at once. What day was it? What time was it? Oh god, is it the day of the ceremony? He glanced at his watched which was rested on his bedside table, he had half an hour before the start of the ceremony. Oh no, he had to get ready, and fast. He saw the clothes he prepared for himself the night before, a simple black tux. Without much thought he started to pull it on, he had the whole night to dread about this moment but now it was time to just do it. He looked around his room frantically, scanning for the bowtie which seemed to have gone missing.

"He he he" he heard from the other side of the room, seeing his albino raven Meeko perched at the top of his door, the bowtie dangling from her beak. "Hey! Give me that!" he called out to the bird, stumbling over to that side of the room. Before he was able to reach her, she flew up and flew across the ceiling, tossing the bowtie down to William in the process. Instead of catching it, it landed, quite gracefully, right into his face. Rather annoyed at his companion, he quickly fixed the bowtie into place before grabbing a comb and making his hair somewhat presentable.

As things began to quiet down and William was ready, even with some time to spare, he wondered what the ceremony was going to be like. He wasn't that excited, really, because he knew that no matter who he gets paired up with, they will be disappointed. William doesn't have the best reputation in the pack, and now he's about to ruin someone elses. Oh god, what if he gets paired up with a high rank? That can't happen, can it?
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eva [1]

Postby azhefa. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:53 pm

xx
⚜° EVANGELINA °⚜
──────────────────────────────
eva 19-years lux ♀ mother
paired w/ malcolm
offspring; pregnant [8m]

────────────────────────
location; home > forest
tags; yeong

──────────────────────────────
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
between the constant pressure on her bladder from the growing child in her belly and the nervous jitters stemming from the upcoming ceremony, evangelina isn't able to sleep very well during the night, but then again she hasn't been able to sleep properly in nearly five months so it's not much of a surprise. eva gives up on sleep once dawn starts to brighten the eastern skies and goes about preparing for the ceremony that will take place later in the day. her black gown was hanging on the back of her bedroom door, her heels set aside, and all her makeup was set up on her vanity ready to go. lux was snoozing on her perch by the bed, perfectly capable and willing to sleep away the day should she be given the chance.

eva leaves the raven in the room as she goes about tiding up her little house. it only had two bedrooms, but she was totally fine with it since it was just herself and her future son. she hadn't thought about what would happen after the ceremony when her mate is chosen. would she have to pack up and move to her mate's home? would he even have his own home? several of the wolves in the pack lived together in either the pack house or shared homes nearby, her twin brother lives in the pack house along with the other higher ranks. speaking of high ranks, would her mate be a high rank? could it be the alpha, tristan? she secretly hopes not, the idea of being alpha female was terrifying. besides, she doesn't have the dominance for such a role. if anything, she hopes her future mate was a subordinate like she had been before getting pregnant.

her blood suddenly runs cold as she freezes mid-wipe over the kitchen counter. will her mate reject her for carrying another male's pup? is it even possible to refuse a chosen mate? eva whines softly to herself at the thought, unease and trepidation brewing within her. will she be left standing alone when everyone else is paired off? a flurry of wings snaps her from the dark spiral her thoughts have taken. lux squawks at her angrily before perching on the counter before her, her piebald feathers ruffling as she feels her partner's inner turmoil.
"you stop those horrid thoughts right this minute," she demands, flicking her wings a little as she stomps a little foot. "your mate will be the perfect father to the pup, i wouldn't choose someone who wouldn't." eva turns her eyes to the floor in shame at second guessing her beloved raven. "i know, lux, i'm just so nervous," she whispers softly, her french accent thicker than usual due to her wild emotions.

the raven croaks softly and shakes out her feathers to let them settle.
"let's go for a run then to clear the mind and spend this pent up energy, hm?" eva gives her beloved a smile as she nods in agreement, a run would be good for the both of them. "good idea, i need to shower before getting ready anyway, might as well work up a sweat in the meantime." since the ceremony was still over an hour away, there was plenty of time to run around and then get ready. the duo head out of the house hike deeper into the woods before eva shifts into her wolf form. it takes her much longer than usual to transform due to the large belly getting in the way. she shakes out her silvery tan pelt before lopping awkwardly along, her belly was still quite swollen even in wolf form and it takes her a minute to get use to the feeling. for the next twenty or so minutes, eva runs around the forest in short bursts of energy, resting every now and again before continuing on. it was a lot of work to run with such a heavy load weighing her down.

evangelina pauses at a creek to get a drink and checks the sun's position for the time, only about half an hour before the ceremony is due to start so she better start heading back. as she heads back towards the direction she had come, lux doesn't follow and makes eva pause.
"lux? what's wrong?" she asks, her tone uncertain and a little fearful, the last thing she needs is a rouge jumping out and carving her up like some chicken dinner. the raven remains silent for a moment as she remains perched on a nearby branch, her head turning and tilting from side to side. "there's something in pain nearby, but no one knows what it is." it was common for the raven to chat with the local birds, especially the wild ravens who like to hang around the area. "what do you mean in pain? lux? hey, wait up!" she is surprised when the raven suddenly takes off to the north and has to scurry across the creek to follow the bird.

it takes only a minute or two for them to find what the other birds had told lux about and it sickened eva to the core. it was a pup, a child no older than a few years, left alone to die of starvation and the elements. the female's heart squeezes so hard it felt as if it was going to turn to dust under the pressure. lux feels it too and gives a few cries to alert the animals around them, several of whom will most likely pass on the information to the other pack ravens. eva is unsure of how to approach the pup at first, but ends up throwing caution to the wind.
"watch him while i get him some food." she leaves lux behind to keep an eye on the child and quickly goes about tracking down and killing a rabbit. it wasn't an easy catch, but she lunges just at the right time and gets it. with the fresh meat in her jaws, eva makes her way back to lux and the pup. she hesitates for a second before moving closer to the youngling, its fur looking to be caked in dirt and mud. to her surprise, eva spots a rope attached to the child's neck. an actual rope stained with blood. what kind of monsters did this?

the rabbit is dropped as eva shifts into her human form since it would be easier to untie the rope with fingers rather than teeth.
"hey there, little one, hold still okay?" she keeps her voice soft and gentle as to not spook the poor thing as she moves closer to get at the rope around it's neck. it takes her a minute, but she's able to pry the knot loose enough to slip it over the tiny pup's head. she throws the horrible thing far from them before turning back to the child and easing back into her wolf form, the double shift making it a bit harder to change, but she does it. eva grabs the rabbit she had caught and brings it closer to the wolf pup so it can get a whiff of the meat. "you must be starving, love, come eat," she says gently, her tone turning motherly and kind. since she figures the pup was probably both too weak and too young to really dig into the little carcass themselves, eva does it for them. she carefully tears off small chunks of meat that they could eat without a problem and holds it out for the pup to take before doing the same thing again and again until there wasn't anymore left. she feeds the pup like any mother would in the wild, a natural instinct that she has embraced since becoming pregnant all those months ago. even though she can smell the northern pack of jays on the pup, it doesn't stop her from caring for them.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:21 pm

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Malcolm James Madden
"never forget what you are !!"
"mac" | m | 19 years | subordinate| assigned mate: evangelina rosseau | location: his apartment | tags: open
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

`````Ever the fantastic specimen of a type A personality, Malcolm could do nothing to quell his intense desire for perfection, and rising in tandem with the sun was just the beginning of the established rituals that he had convinced himself would allow him to achieve his above average ambitions. If there was one thing that Malcolm Madden was not, it was lackadaisical. So he woke early, and habitually made the most of the early morning hours that doing so afforded him, typically by exercising, eating, and then hitting the books for as long as he was able to before heading off to work. It was a routine to which both he and his raven, Varud, had become well accustomed over the years, but on this particular morning, it was also a routine which no longer applied. Although it pained the man to acknowledge it, there would be no time for anything as trivial as work or studying today; he had larger commitments to uphold and make today, in accordance with his allegiance to the pack of ravens. The time had finally come for him to begin prioritizing his life as one half of a functional pair rather than as one solitary entity, and although it wasn't a thought that positively thrilled him, it wasn't one that completely put him off either.
`````A life of constant striving and competition grew weary after a while, and produced more loneliness than Malcolm was willing to tolerate. He was absolutely loath to rely on something as uncontrollable as luck, but Malcolm couldn't help but hope that the events of the ceremony would play out in his favor in this respect. He hoped that the mate that Varud selected for him would make for a good companion; he hoped that they would share enough similarities to get along well with one another, but also enough differences to challenge and better each other. Malcolm had never been a particularly romantic person—he wasn't even certain that he believed in love—but he was confident that for the right female he could provide all of the care and attention that she might require. Now, it was just a matter of coming to an agreement with his avian associate about what defined 'right.'
`````It was a recurring thought to which Varud took equally recurring offense. "You wouldn't know 'right' if it slapped you across the face, Malcolm," the bird gibed, grinning down at the wolf-man's human form where it lay agitated, tangled in clean sheets, from his perch beside the bed.
`````Malcolm didn't shift his gaze from where it had come to rest on the ceiling as the raven's words passed easily through his thoughts, but the muscles in his jaw tightened. It had taken time, but Malcolm had pretty much given up arguing with the bird, because doing so often resulted in him being proven wrong, but there were still occasions on which the opportunity was tempting. This was not some question with a definitive answer that Varud could look up in his expansive memory inventory. This was the rest of Malcolm's known life, riding entirely on the intuition of a bird. Of course, the bond that they shared was intimate, but it had always been somewhat contentious as well. Not to mention the fact that the whole relationship was founded in magical forces with no scientific or logical explanations attached. It was tradition, sure, but that didn't mean that it was infallible, at least as far as Malcolm was concerned.
`````"Yeah, yeah, Varud. I know exactly how you feel about me and my understanding of the world. Why don't you tell me something I don't know?" Malcolm's voice was still groggy from sleep when he spoke, but it exuded an impressive level of lighthearted tenacity nonetheless. For all that he tended to doubt and mock the raven, the bird really had become his closest friend since they had been bound together by the customary exchange of blood that occurred years earlier.
`````Varud ruffled his feathers in delight at the invitation, his grin growing ever wider as he realized the shock that his ritualistically punctual companion was in for before he cheekily offered up a response: "You're going to be late."
`````Just as the raven had expected, Malcolm's breath caught in his throat as the reality of the words sunk in. Late? Impossible! At least not today—the one day, if ever there was one, where he could not afford to behind time! The man sat up sharply, his dark brown hair tousled by sleep and his eyes wild. He swore softly under his breath, stumbling up and out of his bed towards the bathroom down the hall. "Is there a reason that you didn't feel compelled to tell me that earlier?" he snapped, raising his voice both in irritation and so that he would be heard despite the distance.
`````At that, the raven could only chuckle, clicking his beak in amusement that was so wholehearted that it was almost childlike, while Malcolm rushed to shower and groom himself. Despite the sudden urgency of his situation, he trimmed and shaped his facial hair with a steady hand, brushed his teeth thoroughly, and ran his fingers through his hair such that it looked more intentional than haphazard. After a quick last glance in the mirror, he returned to his room where he donned the clean, well ironed, jet black dress pants, collared shirt, and suit jacket that he had deemed appropriate for the ceremony weeks earlier. He threaded a new, unmarked black leather belt through the loops in his pants in one motion, and secured a matte black tie around his neck with experienced fingers. He finished the look, nearly out of breath, by buttoning the suit jacket over top of it all and turning to face his insolent friend with an exasperated look.
`````"Thoughts?" he asked, half in jest and half in sincerity. The impression that he made today would likely affect the entire trajectory of his relationship with his future mate after all, and he was not about to screw it up any more than he already had.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Luca
╔══════════╗

'the moon is the only
one I'll answer to.'

Significant other: --
Tags:
>> Open

╚══════════╝

Tightening his tie and brushing off his shoulders the handsome gamma looked in the mirror and nodded at his appearance. His white tux complimented his sharp jawline and made his blue eyes pop. His hair was styled in a quiff and he had on his rolex that his best friend the alpha gifted him. He grabbed 2 small parcels containing keys to a lambo in one and keys to a Ferrari in the other. He planned on surprising his 2 bestfriends the Alpha and Beta By giving them cars to add to their collection. He looked around his room one last time and spotted a picture of his mom. Feeling sadness start to creep into his mind he quickly shook his head and opened the door, slamming it he rushed downstairs and waited for his friends as he watched a omega sleep. Sneering he went to look closer and was surprised to see she actually looked beautiful. He touched her face lightly and shivered in disgust. His raven and wolf were sure he would find his mate tonight. His almost blue raven flew downstairs and landed on Luca's shoulder. Smiling Luca sratched the ravens head, the raven cawed softly and moved closer to Luca. He chuckled "Lysander you can't expect me to always give you attention, I have other stuff to do in life but when we meet our mate you will get your own and lavish her with attention." The raven cawed excitedly and hopped off Lucas shoulder and onto the counter. Hopping around he was in his own world as Luca watched on with an amused expression. The raven then stopped and seemed to lower his head in emmbarrasment as Luca let a rare laugh free. Smiling he held out his arm for the raven and turned to wait for his Alpha and Beta.

Roman
╔══════════╗

'the moon is the only
one I'll answer to.'

Significant other: --
Tags:
>> Open

╚══════════╝

Roman rushed around looking for his cuff links and tie as the ceremony time approached. He finally found them and put them on with haste he grabbed his keys and the single red rose for his mate and whistled for his black raven "Castiel come on!" His raven cawed with annoyance but followed and Roman ran down the stairs only to see the Gamma waiting. Bowing his head he said "Gamma Luca" the gamma nodded and Roman sheepishly asked "Can you help me with this tie? I don't know how to put it on" with a smirk the Gamma reached over and tied the tie for the Lead sub and Roman nodded in thanks. His raven cawed with happiness when he saw Lysander, the Gamma's raven. All of a sudden out of nowhere a white raven swooped downstairs and landed on the omegas shoulder. stirring in her sleep the omega whimpered and then fell silent. The gamma chuckled and the lead sub looked at him with a shocked look, he had never heard the gamma laugh. Shaking his head he sighed and noticed his raven trying to eat a pice of bread off the counter growling sharply he barked "Castiel! you greedy bird! leave it alone" the raven jumped in surprise and flew onto the Lead sub's shoulder. His black tux was almost the same color as his raven. He looked at his raven in warning and whispered "behave!" he sighed and took the same position as the gamma and waited for the Alpha and beta to come down.

╔═.♥. ═══════════════╗

xxxName: Zariya "Z" French
AAAAge: 16
AAAGender: Female
AAASexuality: Heterosexual
AAALocation: Pack House
AAAMood: Distrustful
AAATags: Open

╚════════════════.♥.═╝

Cursing softly Z tried to struggle into her black, greek goddess style dress. The silky soft dress had taken her hours of agony to choose and many headaches along the way. When she finally found it she knew it was the one. It fit her like a glove but had so much fabric it was hard to find the opening. Finally succeding she slipped it on and quickly covered it with a robe so it wouldn't get dirty while she applied makeup and did her hair. Looking in the mirror Z noticed the faint scars on her wrsits and was glad she chose leather arm bands to cover them. Lacing them on she looked at her appearance and made her way to the makeup table. Grabbing a beauty blender and Foundation she prepped her face and applied a light layer of Foundation on her face. She then added some grey eyshadow and a tiny bit of mascara. adding a light layer of lipgloss and spraying her face with a setting spray she started on the mess called hair. Brushing it out so it was silky smooth and spraying a scented conditioner so it wouldn't puff out she started curling her hair.

Half an hour later her hair was curled. Sighing she started putting it up into a greek braid and took some strands from the braid to frame her face. lastly she added a small Laurel tiara and started lacing her boots. She stood up to leave and almost laughed when she noticed she had her robe on. Swiftly removing it she grabbed her clutch and slipped her phone, the last of her money and her most important pictures inside. She then allowed her wolf to come a bit forward so her scent was stronger and opened the door. as she walked down the stairs she heard the whispers and insults of the higher ranks, lowering her head in submission she went to sit on the hard chairs for omegas and waited patiently for everyone the get ready. She sighed and decided to doze off, getting comfortable she leaned her head on her hand and started to close her eyes. The last thing she heard was a door slamming closed and she fell into dreamland.
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:09 pm

→→.→ 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕
,.. 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍-𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
→→→→.→𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘
    moodanxious | locationher house - Pack House | tagsnone
    After some time to let herself relax, Frieda was finally locking the door to her little house, ready to head a little ways down the road to the Blainsworth Mansion, her second home, as it was the pack's main house, though only actual home to the higher ranks. Frieda walked silently down the sidewalk, her black dress fluttering in the wind, and though it looked elegant, it felt annoying, slapping against her legs every second. I hope you're as excited as I am, Frie, I can't wait for you to meet your mate. Cando's voice reappeared in Frieda's head as he flew ahead, his dark feathers glistening in the light. Although she wasn't too excited, feeling a little more sick than anything, Frieda forced a smile and nodded. " I guess so. I'll find out which one of my pack mates will be the one that I spend the rest of my life partnered with. " She intended for her words to sound happy, but they came out as rather dry. If Cando had noticed, he didn't say. As they neared the mansion, Cando swooped down and perched on Frieda's shoulder as she opened up the front door, letting herself into the huge home, a sudden wave of familiarity and calmness settling over her. Looking around, the brunette headed toward one of the main rooms on the bottom floor; the living room located to the left. She made a beeline for one of the couches, throwing herself down with a dramatic huff. Now relaxed into the soft cushions, she pulled out her phone and went straight to her games file, picking out sudoku, she began to work on one of the puzzles she had been working on in the hours beforehand.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(not accepting c:)

Postby gabrielle. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:17 am

╔═════════════════════╗
☆"the big bad wolf's gonna get ya"☆

★tristan★
☆distressed☆

★alpha★
☆male☆

Currently;;pack house
tagged;; roman, luca

╚═════════════════════╝

The sound of footsteps tapping against marble engulfed Tristans thoughts as he walked. His grey eyes had been fixed to the ground, boring into the white marks for at least five minuets now. He had been pacing backwards and forwards around his kitchen for a while now, whilst Nar watched boredly. The nearly pure white raven let out a sigh, fixing her claws around the metal stick she had been perched on, which had once been a light. It had all, finally settled in... Every worry, every fear and every hesitant moment. It was already a huge embarrassment for Tristan to admit how distressed he had been, his pack looked up to him and most thought of him as a rather strong young man. He didnt want to influence them the wrong way by making him appear weak. Hearing his thoughts, Nar rolled her pink eyes. "Stop stressing and go downstairs, if you're late I will rip out your tongue and thread it in through your nostrils 'till its back in its place!" An unpleasant mental image appeared in the alpha's mind, causing him to fight back a shiver of disgust. Most would have very close bonds with their ravens, bonds like two very close life-long friends, or a parent and child. The bond between Nar and Tristan, though? More likely compared to that of a siblings. Wiping his sweaty hands on his dress pants, the dark haired boy finally stopped his pacing, spraying his favorite cologne on, before grabbing his black car keys. "I think i'm ready..." he murmured, clearing his throat.

Rolling her eyes, Nar fluttered onto his shoulder. "Took you long enough, hurry up! I will not hesitate to scratch your ear off right now if you dont start walking down those stairs right this instant." Yet again, Tristan had to fight back a shiver as he swiftly walked across the room, his dress shoes clicking against the ground loudly. Though he tried to present himself as a cold, steel-eyed man, a glimmer of worry layered his pupils. Worry revealing that he was incredibly stressed about whether he'd be rejected or not. If his mate would like him, if they'd have an instant connection or a burning hatred. What if his mate hadnt come? What if she was from a different pack! Thoughts raced through his mind as he hurriedly jumped down the steps, skipping a few as he changed platforms. Finally, after what felt like hours of worrying, he reached the bottom of the staircase, being greeted by his two friends Luca and Roman. He straightened his black tie, flattening the as equally dark button up shirt before smiling at the two, one gamma another lead subordinate. "Hey." The tan boy spoke, hiding his worry with a technique of adding an extra ruffness to it. "Are you two worried?" He added, a cocky smirk slipping onto his lips as if to say he hadnt a care in the world. Oh how wrong that was.

gabrielle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest
ions :) / timezone

gabrielle.

My pets
My items