Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(not accepting c:)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(not accepting c:)

Postby gabrielle. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 pm

For centuries werewolves have existed, even before humans had. They all had their own packs, though two major ones stood out from them all. The pack of Jay's was one of them, a pack solely focused on expanding their territories and having as many members as possible, they were also foxused on gaining control over humans, taking them as slaves. Of course not all wolves in the pack where like that, but the more powerful members were exactly the type to believe that.

The other pack was named 'The Pack Of Raven's', for the way they dwelled in the darkness. Though they were night-dwellers, that didnt make them necessarily evil. In fact, they were rather kind. The main reason they got their name was due to the way they looked up to Ravens, both literally and figurativley. They believed in a ceremony where when a werewolf turned sixteen, not only were they to find their mate, but they were also to be paired with a raven. A raven which was to stick with them for the rest of their lives.

By sharing the blood of the raven with the blood of the werewolf, they have become bonded, and therefore when the raven dies, so does the wolf, vise versa. The pack of Raven's was admired for their ability to bond two creatures together, and that they could communicate with their raven, somewhat like a good conscious.

Even now, The Pack Of Raven's still does this ceremony.

Singups
Last edited by gabrielle. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

gabrielle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest
ions :) / timezone

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby gabrielle. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Rules
01. No powerplaying! It irks me c:
02. Stay as friendly as you can OOC
03. Try and keep the genders even!
04. I add char's up in bulk
05. All CS rules apply
06. Max 4 chars c:
07. LGBT+ Is welcome!!
08. Two sentences minimum Please
09. Please be active!
10. Do not create drama without
notifying me
Last edited by gabrielle. on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Additional

Postby gabrielle. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Additional

ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴɪᴇꜱ;;
Raven Finding Ceremony- a wolf gives their blood to a raven, vise versa
Mate Bond- at the age of seventeen, a wolf is to have a ceremony where their raven reveals who their mate is
Alpha Moon- at the rise of a full moon, a new alpha will cut their flesh open and offer up blood to their raven

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇꜱ
01. Prime hunting time is 12:00 AM to 5:00 AM
02. Alpha's world is law
03. Respect is key
04. Omegas eat last
05. Alpha's and pups eat first
06. Humans cannot know about werewolves
07. No dating humans!

ʀᴀɴᴋꜱ
Alphas- most dominate instinctively, born into role
Beta's- chosen by alpha's
Delta's- chosen by alpha's and beta's

subordinates- average wolves, most listen to higher ranks, born into it
omega's- vv submissive, lowest on the pecking order, born into it and chosen

ᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ
they will be chosen with a roll of the dice irl. in the roleplay wolves are bonded to each other by birth depending on their personalities, though you can always reject a mate. if you are unhappy with the choice, i can reroll or if you ask politely enough, you can take your pick.

Relationships

[→ likes them, ↔ like each other, ♥ mates, ✕ forbidden love, + parent]
Last edited by gabrielle. on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack Of Raven's

Postby gabrielle. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Pack Of Raven's

⚡Alpha
Tristan Smith|17|♂|Raven- Nar ♀ | A tall, 6'3 man with dark hair and tan skin| He's a large wolf with a rich, creamy red coat.

☆Beta
Analia Brooks|17|♀|Raven- Wyn ♀|A tanned lady standing at 5'9, with golden highlights. Her wolf is a foggy white color.

☾Delta
2/2
Orion Davies|17|♂|Raven- Castor ♂|A lean, very tall man standing 6'2. He has dark, ashey brown hair. In his wolf form he is a mixture of black and dark brown.
Delgado Ryder|17|♂|Raven;Captain|A brunette man standing at 6'3. His wolf is a foggy white.

⎈Gamma
2/2
Hyun-Ki Chung|17|♂|Raven-Sylvia A pink haired man standing at 5'8. His wolf is a redish brown color.
Luca Loren|18|♂|Raven- ,|A tanned man with dark ashey hair. His wolf is jet black with icy eyes.

⚡Healer
2/2
Stephanie Mcgregor|17|♀|Raven- Rook ♂|a dark brown haired lady with sparkling green eyes. her wolf is a gingery brown.
Alaska|18|♀|Raven- Erira ♂|a brown haired girl with green eyes. her wolf is a dark brown mixed with black.

†Lead Subordinate
5/5
Jae-Hwa Chung|17|♀|Raven- Sae|a pink haired lady standing at 5'8. her wolf is white and grey.
res
Roman Knight|17|♂|Raven- .|A sunkissed man with golden hair. His wolf is a light red.
Niklaus Rousseau|19|♂|Raven- Nox|A broad shouldered brunette man. His wolf is a chocolate brown / black.
Oliver Parkson|17|♂|Raven- Lorin|A curly, brown haired boy with soft eyes. His wolf is an ashey grey and brown.

❂Subordinates
11/+
Chase Woods|17|♀|Raven; Bucky A tall, brunette lady standing at 5'8. Her wolf is ebony black with yellow eyes
Ryker Wilder|17|♂|Raven;Killian|A light-brown haired man with a pair of hazel eyes, 6'2. Dark colored wolf.
Phillip Mallick|20|♂|Raven- Techno|A red haired man standing at 6'0. His wolf is a solid red and ginger tone.
Laurel Carter|18|♀|Raven- Cando| A brunette lady with dark brown eyes. her wolf is a foggy white with brown points.
Willow|17|♀|Raven- Corbrett ♂|A dark brunette girl with bright green eyes. her wolf is a mix of different brown tones.
Zander|18|♂|Raven- Jace|a brunette boy with thick eyebrows. his wolf is both ginger and grey.
Evangelina rousseau|19|♀|Raven- Lux|A fair blonde lady with sky blue eyes. her wolf is bright white.
Tyendil Joral|17|♂|Raven- Leah|A tall man with black hair and golden eyes. His wolf is ebony black with grey eyes.
Leonardo Chung |17|♂|Raven- Vinci|He is a dark haired man with bright green eyes. His wolf is a light cream.
Malcolm Madden|17|♂|Raven- [url=x]x[x/url]|A 6'1 man with dark chocolate hair and green eyes. His wolf is a dark burgundy.

⌂Mothers
0/+

❄Pups
0/+

⚱Elders
0/+

❣Omegas
4/4
Karim Mercer|17|♂|Raven-[url=http://www.graemechapman.com.au/catalogue/ausbirds3274/r/954202.jpg]Xynl[/url]|Karim is a man standing at 5'8, with white and grey hair. His wolf is a misty white.
Will brayway|19|♂|Raven- Meeko♀| A sandy blonde haired man with blue eyes. He has a dark brown wolf.
Zariya French|16|♀|Raven- .|A blonde haired girl with dark green eyes. her wolf is a grey and brown mix.
reserved

⚡Loner's
2/4
Yeong|3 |♂|A black haired little boy. His pup form is a dark red and brown tone.
Syden Haljen|18|♀|A tan lady standing at 6'5. Her wolf is a mixture of blacks, browns and tans.

Last edited by gabrielle. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:16 am, edited 33 times in total.

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tristan / wolf form

Postby gabrielle. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:31 am

Assigned Mates

Tristan Smith - Analia Brooks

Chase Woods - Luca Loren

Delgado Ryder - Karim m

Syden Haljen - loner and no raven so no mate yet c:

Ryker Wilder - Tyendi Jorall

Alaska f- Leo chung

Orion Davies - Laurel Carter

Hyun-Ki Chung - Phillip Mallick

steph mcgregor x oliver

Willow - Roman Knight

Will Brayway - Jae -Hwa Chung

Zander- Niklaus Rousseau

Evangelina Rousseau - Malcolm madden

If you are unhappy with your pairing, please pm me and we can all sort it out c:

Forbidden mates
Orion x Chase
Last edited by gabrielle. on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:16 am, edited 8 times in total.

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

season and prey

Postby gabrielle. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:34 am

Season And Weather

Summer, warm, not the best time to go on long runs as a human but perfect for werewolves.

Prey

Sometimes a wolf just gotta get it out of them.

+Deer | found in fields / forests | uncommon
+Squirrels | Found in parks, on trees | very common
+Humans | Found everywhere, might not be the best snack | extremely common
+Racoon | found in dumpsters, forests | uncommon
+Foxes | found in forests | rare

Most of those snacks dont sound the most appealing, but it is in the werewolf nature to want to go out hunting sometime. Right?
Last edited by gabrielle. on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓Accepting

Postby gabrielle. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Territories

blainsworth city center
a large garden filled with
exotic flowers and plants.

blainsworth city
if you aren't a local, the
city has to be your biggest
nightmare. it is filled with
maze like roads, winding
and twisting just to lead
to the same place you came
from. this is where most
werewolves are.

suburbs
the suburbs are
a peaceful place, not
often is there very
much drama between
two werewolves. despite
that, some werewolves
do leave here, and
prefer to keep to
themselves, away from
the humans.

the forest
the perfect place
to go hunting for
werewolves.
deers and all sort
of prey venture
and graze here,
making it a buffet.

the field
a place where
werewolves meet every
night to discuss things,
usually high ranks perch
upon a tall rock with
their ravens, but sub's
and all other ranks
can go. the only
thing is omegas are
expected to bring an
irem of prey.

blainsworth shopping center
though it seems unlikely,
werewolves often hang
out around here, looking
for trouble that can be
set off.

Blainsworth Mansion
a huge, ivory
tinted mansion which
houses all the high
ranks, such as alphas,
betas, deltas, gammas
and lead subordinates.
the other ranks will
usually live close to
the mansion as it serves
a "pack-house" sort
of thing.

the boardwalk
a typical boardwalk,
with carousels, bumper
cars, roller coasters,
ferris wheels, even bucking
bull machines. it
is a fun place to unwind
at, both humans and
werewolves occupy
the boardwalk. it
is just on the edge
of the ocean,
a beach surrounding it.

Northern Border
A long stretch of
tree's defining the
end of our packs
territory and the
start of the
Jay packs territory.
It is forbidden to
cross over it without
notifying a pack
member or without
great reason.
Last edited by gabrielle. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓Accepting

Postby gabrielle. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:18 am

Information

+In your human form, you will still have heightened senses such as scenting ability, eyesight, agility and strength, though they wont be as high as they would be in wolf form

+All you have do to shift from wolf to human and vise versa is to honestly just concentrate really hard

+You can go through or even live in primarily human areas, but you just cant shift or run free as a wolf around there

+The opposing pack is just an NPC thing so you can cross its territory, just expect to start some drama ;)

+You can literally murder a werewolf in this if they have given you permission, but depending on your rank and their rank (and the circumstances) you may be banished

+To become alpha you must move up manually, unfortunately, unless you are beta- beta's can challenge alpha's for their rank though it is a very slim chance of winning, and its a fight to the death!

+For the mate ceremonies, it has a very important dresscode. Not in the dresscode? Not allowed in c: It is anything black, black gowns for ladies, black and white tuxs for men, black whatever formal for nonbinaries.

+If your char is asexual, you will be assigned a lifelong friend!

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby chase. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:22 am

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxx e l g a d o | // you hurt her, I break you. "
xxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ male ] [ delta ] [xx]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDel, Ryker and Chase were all getting ready. As the trio behaved like brothers and sister - despite the fact they aren't actually related - they all decided to buy a small place together near the pack house. So the three of them were all currently sitting in Del's room as they waited for the ceremony to start.

Del chuckled as he heard chase's insults aimed at the dress. Shaking his head he turned to his raven, captain as he tried to put the tie on. Del never went to anything formal so putting on a tie was a first for him so obviously he was having some issues. He lifted his gaze from the tie and looked up at Captain as the bird started laughing in his head at him. "
cap, it ain't as easy as it looks." He muttered before giving up and just throwing the tie back on the bed.

The sound of the bathroom door opening caught his attention and and Del looked at Chase. "
right, Chase, first things first - I don't care who your mate is but you ain't leaving me and Ry. Stay with me and Ryker, don't talk to the boys, don't disrespect the higher ranks and don't you dare wander off." He stated, his eyes holding a cold edge that showed he was deadly serious about what he was saying.

[ tags ; chase, Ryker ]

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxx h a s e | // what doesn't kill me better start running. "
xxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ female ] [ sub ] [xx]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxChase was currently looking at the dress she'd have to wear for the ceremony "there is no way I am wearing that." She grumbled, folding her arms slightly before turning to Bucky. 'why do we even need mates?' she questioned, tilting her head at the raven. 'I'm sorry chase, don't go asking me.' was the useless reply she got. "thanks a lot, so helpful." She murmured sarcastically.

After looking at the dress for a few more minutes she eventually caved and went into the bathroom to get changed before reappearing a few minutes later. "
who thought it'd be a good idea to invent dresses." She muttered.

She scoffed at Del as he spoke "
And what if I like him?" She questioned - though she already knew the answer.

[ tags ; Del and Ryker ]

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxx y k e r | // it'll be okay, trust me "
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ male ] [ sub ] [xx]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRyker, looked over at Del and chase before laughing quietly at his sister's expression when she saw the dress she'd have to wear. "Chase, c'mon. You know how strict the dress code is. Swallow your pride and put it on." He called with a chuckle. The werewolf looked up at Del, who was currently struggling with his tie whilst his raven, captain seemed to be laughing at his horrendous attempts.

Ryker chuckled to himself and turned to his own raven. "
thanks kil." He said aloud as the raven handed him his tie with his beak.

[ tags ; Chase, del ]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(o,na)

Postby General Chaos » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:23 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
A L A S K A
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Healer] [loc ; Suburbs] [About]

Alaska dragged her feet across her kitchen floor, slowly making way to her prized possession. Her coffee pot. Alaska was a very productive female, so she was already done getting dressed for the ceremony. Her purple dress gracefully hung off her shoulders and swayed as she moved.With a yawn she slowly poured herself a cup, steam rising from her blue colored mug. She turned, blowing gently on the coffee, holding the mug closely with both hands. Glancing up from her mug she saw Eira, her raven, perched up on her dining room chair. The raven ruffled his wing feathers and cocked his head, almost to ask Alaska what she was drinking. "Its just coffee, relax." Alaska rolled her eyes before taking a sip of the sweet necture called coffee. The caffeine buzzed through her veins, always putting her in a slightly better mood. Now a bit more awake Alaska slid into the dining room chair, resting her chin on her hand as she leaned against the table. Looking at Eira she gave a small smile and took another sip of coffee. "Should we get ready for the ceremony?" Eira paused for a moment, before excitedly squeaking in agreement. This made Alaska smile more, an she loved that her Raven was excited as she was. She took another sip of coffee before grabbing her coat and standing. Opening her front door she smiled over at her raven, whom was still perched on the chair. "Well, are you coming or not?" With that, Eira graceful flew over, and perched himself on Alaska's shoulder before she shut the front door, locking it behind her.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
W I L L O W
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Subordinate] [loc ; Brainsworth City] [About]

Willow clicked the heels of her sneakers against the brick building she was sitting atop of. Her legs dangling off the edge, as she rummages around in her backpack, trying to find where she had placed an old pocket watch she had just pulled from the dumpster. After a bit, she pulls out a gold watch, with engravings all the way around. Wiping off what dust remained she looked closely at it, tracing the intricate detailing with her finger. Corbett, her raven, perched happily on her shoulder. Cocking his head to the side at the sight of the gold object Willow had in her hands. Patting the small bird on his head she stuffed the watch back in her pocket. "That's definitely one to add to the collection isn't it Corbett?" The raven squawked in response, which Willow took as a yes. She gave the bird a warm smile before throwing her backpack over the shoulder Corbett wasn't perched on. Standing up, her toes just barley off the edge of the building, if anyone saw her they were surely to be scared she would fall. Willow gave a playful look at Corbett, whom seemed to return the gaze. Willow stretched her arms out and fell forward, falling fast. Corbett took flight, and pulled his wings against his body, torpedo falling next to her. For a moment Willow just fell, her hair wildly blowing in the wind that was trying to break her fall. Before the ground came, a tug at willows ankle slingshoted her back into the air, a giggle escaping the young girls lips. Corbett gracefully opened his wings a second before hitting the ground and spiraled back up into the sky, staying next to Willow the whole way. After she had again, reached the top of the building she gracefully stepped back onto the roof, looking down at the bungee cord that had been attached to her ankle. Corbett gently landed back on the girls shoulder, giving a small playful screech. "Your right, that was fun." Willow was smiling ear to ear as she untied the rope from her ankles, hoping no one saw. She had to get ready for the ceremony. Shoving the bungee cord back into her backpack she bit her lip and nervously looked over the city. "I hope I like him..." She muttered, to no one really.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Z A N D E R
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[Female] [Subordinate] [loc ; Brainsworth Shopping Center] [About]

With her hood up, hands shoved deep into his pockets Zander quietly walked through the halls of Brainsworth Shopping Center. Her headphones blaring whatever music she had decided to listen to that day, and it happen to be ACDC. Her eyes bounced from person to person, curious to see who was all paying attention, or who was just gabbing. With a heaved sigh she strolled into the auto parts store that was hidden in a back corner. Searching the selves, she gave a frustrated look, unable to find what she was looking for. "You've got to be kidding me." She mumbled under her breath, before she spun and walked frustradedly out, almost running into a group of people. She slumped down on a bench sitting aside the water fountain in the middle of the shopping center and pulled her silver iPod from her pocket. Scrolling through her songs, she finally picked one. Leaning back and closing hee eyes she found herself entranced to the music, tapping her foot to the beat. After a moment, she stood and walked through the front doors into the parking lot. A smile slowly appearing on her face when she sees her baby, her race car. Perched atop of it sat Jace, her raven. Strolling over Zander patted the small bird on the head and rested her arms on the roof of the car, looking Jace in the eyes. "Ready to go to the ceremony?" Jaces eyes seemed to glimmer, as he squawked in response, happily ruffling his wing feathers. A warm chuckle escaped Zanders lips and nodded in agreement. Unlocking her car he slid into the driver seat, Jace quickly gliding in and perching himself in the passenger seat. With a turn of the key the car came to life, giving a loud low growl, music to Zanders ears. Glancing over at the Raven the young female gave a slight sigh.
    Shee was nervous about the ceremony today.
    She gripped the steering wheel tightly before driving off, nervous to see who her mate was. She glanced in the mirror, pushing her blonde bangs out of her face.
Last edited by General Chaos on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me