Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(not accepting c:)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(not accepting c:)

Postby gabrielle. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:55 am

╔═════════════════════╗
☆"the big bad wolf's gonna get ya"☆

★tristan★
☆stressed☆

★alpha★
☆male☆

Currently;;pack house
tagged;; luca, analia

╚═════════════════════╝

As Luca placed a kiss on Analia's cheek, Tristan had to force down a growl, only causing Nar to jab him with her talons, shooting him a glare. Clearing his throat, the alpha nodded his head, briefly scanning over his beta's attire. Though he wouldnt admit it, he thought she looked beautiful. It was odd for him though, he had never expressed any interest nor jealousy around her, and it was making him rethink if he even wanted to find out who his mate was. Maybe he'd be conflicted between his mate and Analia, though he doubted it... A mate's bond is meant to be stronger then all the others, after all. Straightening his tie, Tristan offered her a small smile. "Yeah, i'm ready." With that, he pulled two boxes from his pockets, both given to Analia and himself from Luca, one of his closest friends. "Luca wanted us to have this, I actually have no idea what's inside." He glanced down at the box which had a royal blue box covered in velvet. Deciding it'd be more exciting to open it after the ceremony, he slipped it back into his tux's front pocket, putting his finger out and watching as Nar hopped off of his shoulder and onto it with a grunt. He let out one last shaky exhale before picking up his confident aura and walking down the marble steps, occasionally combing his black hair out of his way as he walked. It was a nervous tick of his, though luckily for him only Nar knew about it, and that was only because the raven pretty much watched his every move.

Opening the front door, he stepped to the side, worry eating away at his thoughts. Not only was he about to find out who his soulmate, one true love is, but he was also going to be late doing so. Usually the Alpha had to atleast not be last, though he had a sneaking suspicion he would be pretty late... To make things worse, it was his first year of being an alpha, and he already had to ignore the skeptical statements a few pack mates had given him. Lucky for Tristan though, most of those skeptical wolves where the elderly that lived a few streets away from the pack house, at least giving him some time alone.. For a while. Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, he winced as a sharp pain went through his ear. Without even having to check Tristan knew it was Nar giving him one of her 'warnings' about behaving like a gentlemen.

gabrielle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest
ions :) / timezone

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Raven (ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴘ) ✓(o,na)

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:59 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
→→.→ 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕
,.. 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍-𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
→→→→.→𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘
    moodrelatively calm | locationthe field | tagsstephanie
    " Oh, why I think she shall kind sir! " Frieda replied in an obnoxiously high pitched voice and curtsied before hooking her arm through Stephanie's, tugging her friend toward the direction of the Field. [Lil time skip?]
    It did not take the girls long to reach the Field. The now darkened meadow looked rather ominous, particularly so with the slowly gathering crowd of people, waiting for the time to come when the ceremony began. Frieda began to inhale deeply, perhaps a little too deeply, as she tried to figure out whether her mate had arrived yet, but her heightened sense of smell seemed to be dulled, and a light tut from Cando gave away that he was stopping her from figuring it out. " No sneakiness, miss. Be patient. " The raven warned, fluttering away to a tree, where he settled on one of the branches, watching the clearing quietly. Rolling her eyes, she looked to her friend, unhooking her arm from Steph's and instead grasping ahold of her hand, both to comfort her and herself. " Well. This is it. Our mating ceremony. " Her voice wasn't much more than a whisper as she looked at the familiar faces of her pack, now a little wary of them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rena Rouge » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 am

| Hyun-Ki Chung | 17 | Male | Homosexual | Gamma | Location: The Field |Tags: Jae-Hwa

Hyun-Ki watched his sister fiddle with his tie for a few minutes, trying to keep it straight. His dark eyes flicked over to the clock and he quickly grabbed her wrists and pushed them towards her, huffing and glaring at her. "Jae, stop. We're going to be late if you keep messing with my suit, it's fine. Let's go." He said quickly, taking one of her wrists and pulling her out of the room. She objected to him pulling her around but he wasn't going to risk missing something this important. When they finally got there it seemed like most of the pack had already arrived, and were preparing for the ceremony. He sighed in relief before being hit on the back of his head by his sister, causing him to groan in pain.

| Jae-Hwa Chung | 17 | Female | Heterosexual | Lead Subordinate | Location: The Field | Tags: Hyun-Ki, Will {mentioned}

"I can't help that you're-" Jae was cut off by her brother yanking her from the room. She barely had time to slam the door shut as he continued to drag her through the house. She couldn't stand being forced to do anything, she huffed in annoyance as he made her run through the hall, down a flight of stairs, out the door, and to the field. She thanked any deity above that she decided to wear black flats with her dress instead of heels like most of the girls did. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, her eyes wondering over to a familiar figure that she wasn't extremely fond of, an omega to be more specific. So of course no one questioned her feelings toward him. She scoffed and turned away, back to her brother, then whacked him on the back of his head. Then she smacked his shoulder blade and pushed him to the side. "That's what you get for dragging me all the way here!" If it was any other day she'd shove him into the dirt and go full out. But today wasn't a normal day.

| Yeong | 3 | Male | ??? | Loner | Location: The Forest | Tags: Open

Yeong smelled someone move closer, it was a calming scent but it still made him shake nervously. When the rope around his neck loosened he started taking in deep breaths to expand his lungs but they had been used to him taking small breaths so it hurt to breathe like that. After a little while longer he smelled the familiar scent of meat, his stomach growled at him and he finally opened his eyes. Everything was blurry but he could still see the red meat nearby, he forced his body to move towards it and started forcing the meat into his body. He continued to chew at it thoughtlessly before suddenly becoming nauseous and throwing up half of what he had eaten, his stomach was too small to hold the amount of food he had eaten because he hadn't eaten any protein in so long. He whimpered and laid lifelessly back on the forest floor.

| Leonardo Chung | 17 | Male | Heterosexual | Subordinate | Location: The Field | Tags: Open

Leo seen his two cousins bolt out of the house, his eyes wondered up to the sky before he pulled out his phone. He checked the time and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I guess we've gotta go." He said, slightly annoyed. "Well of course, this is an important day for both of us!" Vinci exclaimed proudly, puffing out his chest before taking to the air above Leo. "Hurry, hurry, hurry!" His bird insisted. The boy sighed and went from a sluggish pace to normal walking, the bird shook its head, he knew that this was probably the fastest he could get Leo to move. But before long they had both made it to the field with a bit of time to spare.
Rena Rouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:21 am

╒══════════════╕
You’ll never have peace of mind
Until you follow your heart

name Analia Brooks

gender Female

rank Beta

location Pack House

mood Excited, anxious

tags Luca, open

╘══════════════╛
Analia walked down the steps with Tristan, noting a group had gathered. When they all looked up at her, she blushed a little, but put on a confident face. When they reached the bottom she nodded hello to Luca, “I wish you luck Nali, I hope your mate treats you right.” Her face turned a certain shade of pink when he kissed her. She wanted to stare at him blankly, in shock, but instead she smiled gently, taking the gift in surprise, “I-I don’t know what to say! Thank you so much. And, you too, though I’m sure she will.” She turned to look at Wyn on her shoulder, trying to see if the bird gave any signs Luca would be her mate. She wouldn’t complain, he was genuine and handsome, too. But she felt like he might be too protective. She liked her ‘me time.’
When walking down the steps, she put her arm in Tristan’s, thinking it seemed like something an alpha and beta would do. While walking, she mentally checked off everyone she saw. Though she frowned when she didn’t see her best friend Orion. Deciding to ignore it, she instead walked up and onto the large rock, ready to complete her duties as beta. Wyn sat on her shoulder, being careful not to rip the sheer fabric. Breathe Nali. You need to keep a confident face and trust me. Have I ever steered you in the wrong direction? Analia stopped and laughed. Don't answer that. The bird pecked her ear lightly.

╒══════════════╕
Tough situations build
Strong people

name Orion Davies

gender Male

rank Delta

location Pack House

mood Excited, confident

tags Open

╘══════════════╛
Orion leapt from rock to rock, making sure to not get his tux pant leg wet. He was barefoot by the stream outside the Pack House. His shoes and socks sat on the grass a little ways away. The brown haired man had gotten dressed early that morning, wanting to do one more carefree thing before he was tied down to a fae. He had no doubt she would be beautiful. Not that he cared.
Though his confident, carefree attitude was a stark contrast to Castor, his raven. The black bird hopped nervously on the shore, snapping his beak. Orion, I-I need you to trust me. Ok? Do you promise? The man rolled a lazy eye over to the raven, stopping his game. “I trust you Castor! I think we both know how this will go.” He flashed a grin, finally jumping to land and drying his feet. The face of a certain girl crossed his mind. Her hair was long and brown, her spirit was unlike anyone he had ever met. He knew she would be his mate, she had to be his mate. Who else could he possibly match well with? I know you think you have everything planned out, but I NEED you to trust me. Orion? The man had already put on his shoes and walked away, choosing to ignore his bird’s words. Castor raised his wings and flew behind him.
When they got to the gathering place, Orion sent a thumbs up to Analia, who stood on the rock. She returned it, relief on her face painfully obvious. He knew she would think he was skipping the ceremony. Though they weren’t related, she was like a sister to him.

╒══════════════╕
Everyone has a gift for something,
Even if that gift is being someone’s friend

name Oliver Parkson

gender Male

rank Lead Sub

location Pack House

mood Worried

tags Open

╘══════════════╛
Lorin flapped her wings in front of Oliver’s face, trying to push his hair backwards. The curly haired man never used hair gel, so of course, he had none in his room. He could secretly assume which pack members had some, but he wouldn’t dare go through their things. He instead decided to just push it back with his hand, but he didn’t doubt it would fall into his eyes when he least expected it. Lorin landed on his shoulder, her way of saying it was time to go. She didn’t talk much when she was thinking deeply, but was quite talkative every other time. This worried Ollie. Has Lorin not decided on my mate yet? His palms started to sweat before he pushed the thoughts away. He needed to trust his raven.
<time skip>
When he finally made it to the field where the ceremony would take place, he looked around, trying to spot someone to talk too.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby chase. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:52 am

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxx e l g a d o | // you hurt her, I break you. "
xxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ male ] [ delta ] [ Karim ] [xx]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDel slung his arm around Chase as the trio prepared to go. Their house wasn't too far from the location so they had decided to walk. The Delta turned to his raven breifly, "what if our mate doesn't like us?" he thought mentally. Though he was immediately met with a sharp pinch as the raven pecked his ear. "stop worrying, I'm sure it'll be fine" the bird reassured and Del chuckled quietly to himself as he walked.

The scents of other packmates flooded his nose soon enough and he realised that they had arrived. The Delta kept a protective arm around Chase as he looked around. He was curious to know who is soul mate actually was but he was also anxious - despite covering it. Ryker was defiently showing his nerves and Chase was, well, putting on a rather tough front but Del had known her for years and despite her best efforts, she knew that she was getting anxious.

Del frowned though as she attempted to move his arm off her and he raised an eyebrow at her but eventually caved and left her to do what she wanted. Anyways, he'd find her after the ceremony.

[ tags ; chase, open ]

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxx h a s e | // what doesn't kill me better start running. "
xxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ female ] [ sub ] [ luca ] [xx]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxChase walked with Del as Ryker jogged in ahead. Chase was nervous but she had faith in Bucky but the bird seemed unusually quiet. "bucky, why aren't you pestering me, what's wrong?" she asked, eyeing the raven who was currently sitting on her shoulder. "nothing Chase its fine, you know I do what's best for you, right?" the bird responded. The teen sighed "you know I trust you with my life buck, I'm sure it's all good" she replied, though she did have some doubt in her mind. No. Chase shook the thoughts away, surely Bucky wouldn't do her over that bad? In her mind she only really connected with one other person and the thought of being with another made her heart drop.

The werewolf grinded her teeth lightly, deciding to focus on something else. Before she knew it she and Del had arrived at the ceremony and she glanced around breifly. It wasn't long before she noticed Orion and decided to remove herself from Delgado's grip. "
del, I'll be fine - go enjoy yourself a little bit!" She said with a chuckle, leaving no room for arguments. Once she was sure he was off to mind his own business she hesitantly walked over to Orion. "heya." She greeted with a small smile. She felt Bucky tense slightly on her shoulder but after glancing at the bird he soon relaxed. "you alright?" She asked gently, looking at Orion before glancing around at the other pack members.

[ tags ; Del, Orion ]

xxxxxxx
xxx xxxxxxx y k e r | // it'll be okay, trust me "
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ male ] [ sub ] [ tyendil ] [xx]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRyker xx [open at ceremony]

[ tags ; open ]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:47 am

╔═════════════════════╗

★tristan★
☆stressed☆

★alpha★
☆male☆

Currently;;pack house
tagged;; luca, analia

╚═════════════════════╝

Both Tristan and Analia walked across the stretch of grass, in the near distance was the large rock with a smooth surface where the chosen mates, and both alpha and beta would be sitting, along with all of their ravens. Exhaling roughly, the man fought to keep his calm exterior, though his hands were beginning to feel slippery with sweat. Dew smeared over the top of his black, well polished shoes and he internally cringed, waiting for Nar to snap at him, though she hadnt. She was just staring blankly ahead of them, her pink eyes wider then usual. Dismissing it, Tristan climbed up the rock, watching how Analia leaped over with ease. Calming his nerves and assuring his voice was clear before he spoke, he turned to the crowd, his eyes scanning over each individual. Though he wasnt entirely sure if he had missed anyone,he took a shaky glance at Nar before returning his gaze. [color#808080]"Today we gather as a pack to witness or take part in a sacred ritual. Each wolf at the age of seventeen, as you all know, will partake in our bonding ritual between wolf, raven and mate."[/color] He took a small glance up at the moon, feeling a certain drainage of energy. When he was younger his father had told him that was expected though, for his raven was needing to have enough energy to decipher who was chosen as his mate.

"Our youth, including myself and our beta Analia, will now be finding our mates. To do this in order, we will be naming it off by rank. Starting from the highest rank to the lowest rank. As you all know, Raven's can only communicate with their wolves, but- in this particular ritual mates will be able to hear each others ravens, so will alpha's and betas, meaning the two highest ranks can listen in to who is being paired with each other." He took a shaky breath. "To start it off, my raven Nar will be revealing who my mate is. The white Raven suddenly got back to her senses, her red eyes searing into Tristans. He could feel her energy increasing as a mixture of both starlight and moonlight filtered onto all underneath it. The raven then turned to Analia, looking Wyn with a knowledgeable look, before she uttered out the words. "Your mate is Analia."

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:53 am

╒══════════════╕
You’ll never have peace of mind
Until you follow your heart

name Analia Brooks

gender Female

rank Beta

location Field

mood Excited, anxious

tags Tristan, everyone

╘══════════════╛
Analia stood next to Tristan as he spoke, nodding to his words. Her posture was one of confidence and grace. Her hair blew gently in the wind and Wyn’s feathers did too. The raven was sitting on her shoulder, still as a statue. This wasn’t common, as the bird often played with her hair or hopped from one side to the other. Nali expected this was because she was infront her pack. The other ravens saw her as a beta too. They truly were a team.

Analia turned towards Tristan. He had been her close friend for many years, since they were children, really. She had always seen him as an alpha, but that didn’t stop her from making jokes and treating him as if he were just a normal person, without a label. She couldn’t help but notice how his thick hair fell into his eyes, but regardless of that, how confident he stood. She had seen him at his worst, but also at his best and was almost never surprised by a choice he made. She also knew almost every expression he had, she had seen them all, twice. His face was one of confidence, but she could tell there was a little worry in his eyes. Most probably couldn’t tell though, not only because they weren’t looking for it, but also because his eyes were hidden behind his locks of hair. She smiled at this thought.

As Tristan closed his speech, Analia looked at every female member in the pack, trying to see if any ravens seemed unsettled or extra focused. To her surprise, they all looked the same as normal. Though out of nowhere, she started to feel greatly fatigued. It started at her shoulder and crept along her entire body until she felt like she couldn’t stand straight anymore. Then, she realized where the pull of her energy was coming from, Wyn’s claws on her shoulder. She looked up at her bird, surprised, but the black raven continued to do nothing but stare forward. Then, when she turned back to Tristan to try and see if he had found his mate, a cool female voice came through her mind, Your mate is Analia. The girl’s eyes widened as her gaze snapped to Tristan. Nar, his albino raven was staring straight at Wyn, and Wyn was staring back. My mate is Tristan. The Information still hadn’t settled in, My mate is Tristan. She took a step towards him, but stopped when Wyn spoke, I told you to trust me. Then she laughed and Analia smiled, finally realizing what this meant. She cautiously took Tristan’s hand and spoke to the pack, “My mate is Tristan.” She smiled shakily at him, still in shock.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 am

╔═════════════════════╗

★tristan★
☆awe-stricken☆

★alpha★
☆male☆

Currently;;pack house
tagged;; analia, the pack

╚═════════════════════╝

As she took his hand, Tristan felt himself blinking a few times, shock stirring his mind. Their gazes locked and he returned the smile, though his eyes were still wide and looked somewhat like light-less headlights from a car. The pack shared claps, smiles being worn on most expressions, though others seemed fairly nervous still. Letting out a soft exhale, Tristan felt Nar's wing pressing against his neck as a sign of comfort, which was odd to be coming from her, especially with her recently cool and secretive attitude. As the packs claps began to die down, realization hit him hard. Analia was his mate, for all the years of him gossiping with her about which girl he found the cutest in their classes or when they would swap advise as young, pre-teens, all along she had been his mate. He cleared his throat, wanting a moment to themselves though he knew that'd come later, right now they had to make sure all the other pack mates were to feel the same rush as he had. Clearing his throat, he silenced the chattering with a simple nod as he calculated his next words.

Though his thoughts were scattered and it did take him a moment to realize what needed to be said, he quickly recomposed himself. [/color#808080]"Orion, please come up here near Analia and I."[/color] He gestured to the rock with carved steps on the side, before backing away slightly, leaving just enough room to be seen by the pack. As he awaited one of his deltas to arrive, he let out a shaky breath, a smile tugging at his lips. His mate was Analia, Tristan still couldnt get over that... How lucky had he been? "You must've hit the jackpot." Came the icy voice of Nar, intruding on his thoughts. Tristan contained a chuckle, before returning his gaze to the front.

(Sorry that its so short! I'm probably going to sleep now because its 8AM and I still havent slept, so go ahead and sort of control Tristan when he's announcin. Sorry if you're near the bottom of the list, by the way! If someone hasnt responded I think we should wait for em. Alrighty, i'll skadaddle!)

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:19 am

╒══════════════╕
Tough situations build
Strong people

name Orion Davies

gender Male

rank Delta

location Field

mood Excited, confident

tags Chase, Laurel

╘══════════════╛
When Chase came up to Orion, he quickly gave her a bright smile, incredibly happy to see the girl. “You alright?” He nodded to her, “I’m excited, but nervous.” He couldn’t help but throw his arm over her, some would say in a protective way, but it instead portrayed what he meant without actually saying the words. Her hair picked up in the wind and flew into his face, but he made no move to stop it, instead he breathed in happily, watching Tristan’s speech. He grinned when he saw Analia’s face at being Tristan’s mate. He wasn’t surprised, though.
<time skip>
Once they were done, it was expected of him to go under the rock and find his mate. He squeezed Chase’s shoulder before walking up. Castor flew above him. Once they made it under the rock, Orion closed his eyes, allowing his raven to take all the energy her needed. Once more, Castor whispered in his ear, I need you to trust me. The man ignored the comment, ready for the raven to speak Chase’s name. But he didn’t. Your mate is Laurel. All the color left Orion’s face, but he knew he couldn’t be a terrible person so he quickly smiled to cover it, knowing only Chase would be able to tell it was a fake smile. Tristan’s voice came from above him. “Orion’s mate is Laurel.” Orion didn’t move, he didn’t think he could. His gaze didn’t drift excitedly to his new mate like he knew it should, but instead to the distraught face of Chase. Castor. What have you done.

((Yeah, sorry it’s short. :? )
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:19 pm

→→.→ 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕
,.. 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍-𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
→→→→.→𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘
    moodnervous, shy | locationthe field | tagsorion
    As the ceremony finally began, Frieda listened carefully to her alpha as he announced the steps of the whole process, butterflies suddenly erupting within her stomach. When the alpha took his place under the rock, she clapped and smiled softly when Tristan was given his mate's name, not surprisingly he was paired with the beta, Analia, a strong and excellent pairing in her opinion.
    (Time skip?)
    Next up, she watched as Orion stepped up to the rock in preparation for his own process. As his crow uttered the name of his mate to him, Frieda jumped with fright as both Castor and Cando's voices cut through the silence, Laural is your mate, Orion is your mate. Frieda stood still with shock for a few moments, her thoughts racing as she processed the raven's words, but a quiet crow from the black bird caused her to return to her senses, and she let a small smile wander onto her lips. Taking a somewhat shaky breath, she walked toward her new mate, smiling at him shyly as she took her place beside him, clasping her hands together in order to cease the oncoming shakiness. Well, that was unexpected.. Thanks for preparing me, Cando. She thought a little bitterly, feeling extremely self-conscious for not knowing how to act, completely unfamiliar to the steps required for her to act now as a high ranking wolf's mate. Hey, at least I picked out someone decent for you, I could've picked someone that would have annoyed the living hell out of you. The dark raven bit back. Though they bickered, both were clearly happy that things had gone over smoothly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me