Survivors Vol. 4 : open & accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Latest Announcements! ⇩

50%
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3749126&start=640#p120514889
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: Survivors Vol. 4 : open & accepting!

Postby tūī » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:39 am

Lighthouse (Temporary name?)|:|Pup/Dog|:|X|:|Location: Town.|:|Tags: Mr. Shadoworthy

Lighthouse scrambled out of the bush, unable to process exactly what just happened. Once she got out she fell onto the ground panting. Under her fur there was a bite from a balak that could not be seen. She felt the pain but ignored it and just was happy to be alive with the human. She licked her chops then padded over and nuzzled the human.

She stepped away then shook the dust off her fur. She padded back to the human and jumped around. She was supper happy, but then she felt something, it felt like a knife stabbing her back (It was the bite). She stumbled down and let out a wail of pain. She stayed still, her eyes were watering. She looked at the human for help. She tried to lick the wound on her back but she couldn't.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:44 am

Axel Grace
female | 17 | bisexual | secretive, passionate | long bright red hair w/ sidecut, green eyes ; black skinny jeans, white tank top, leather jacket
fire ; teleportation | location:. shopping centre | tags:. Aren

Axel shrugged, and forced herself to give a genuine smile. "Nah, it's all good." Then she chuckled at Aren's remark. "Yeah, but they might've gone bad by now." She came around the counter and reached into the fridge, taking out an old soda pop. She cracked it open, and sniffed it before taking a sip. Sticking out her tongue, Axel squeezed her eyes shut. "It's a little sour but I think it's mostly okay."

Miles Kogane
male | 18 | pansexual | fun-loving, optimistic | curly brown pixie cut, blue eyes ; black skinny jeans, dark red hoodie, blue jean jacket
hearing ; speed | location:. his suburban house | tags:. Kit

Miles placed the money Kit picked up into its appropriate slots, then gathered up the other pieces and simply dumped them into the box. Then he folded the board and put it into the box, replacing the lid on it. He stood up. "So, what do you want to do now? I think the acid clouds are pretty much gone now, and the ground's probably fine. We also have more games still, so." Miles shrugged. "Your choice."

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:23 am

𝙼𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢
| 37 | ♂ | location : town | tags : unnamed puppy (Lighthouse(?))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh dear." Shadoworthy exclaimed as he saw Lighthouse stumble to the ground. He approached her in a swift, quick movement, and gently picked her up. He probably shouldn't keep the puppy around if he couldn't protect her and himself simultaneously. He'd have to find someone who could take care of her... He didn't want to take part in this innocent creature's demise. But right now he had to take care of her.

The ground shook with a loud thud behind them. Shadoworthy slowly turned to face what he assumed was the baklak. And it was. The baklak stared at him and the injured animal in his arms. A slow growl arose in it's throat. "Ba-" The creature's word was interrupted as a much bigger baklak seemed to fall from nowhere on top of it. The giant baklak tore the back of the smaller baklak's neck out. Shadoworthy backed away as the baklak ate the other. He quickly took advantage of the preoccupied baklaks and ran until he felt sure they weren't followed.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:40 am

Lighthouse (Temporary name?)|:|Pup/Dog|:|X|:|Location: Town.|:|Tags: Mr. Shadoworthy

Lighthouse's eyes were closed. She heard the balak, she slightly opened her eyes to see a gory event. She closed her eyes again and felt as the human was escaping. She let out a few whimpers and whines, but she didn't want the human to think she was weak. But she couldn't show that she wasn't, because she was. A wave of pain flew over her again, this time it felt like multiple stabs. She let out a weak and quiet howl.

Human help... She wish she could communicate to humans, but obviously she couldn't. Her head down and she stayed still. She felt light headed but she stayed awake. Her tongue lolling, she looked into the humans eyes. He probably thought she was weak, and unworthy of a human. She looked to where he was running. "Uhnn" her whines getting louder "UHNNnnn..."
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:08 pm

|| Elizabeth Laurence | 19 | Female | Hetero | Location: Shopping Center | Tags: Open ||

Elizabeth froze when she heard voices but they sounded distant at least. She was kind of glad to hear living people's voices but she knew that other survivors could be dangerous. The stinging on her hand though made her remember she had a purpose and the first one was to find something to help with the burn. Quietly, she walked down an empty isle to the sign that said 'Pharmacy' since the medical stuff was there or in isles around it. She listened to the voices, making sure they didn't get louder as she approached the pharmacy, looking for burn cream and various other stuff.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Bҽɳʝαɱιɳ Yҽƚԋҽɾɱυɳԃ
| 18 | ♂ | location : city | tags : none (open)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Benjamin aimlessly wandered the ghostly city's streets, and his mind wandered elsewhere. He walked through a field of longings, regrets, and other memories of which he had tried to make obsolete. He quickly ejected himself from his contemplation, not wanting to give his memories any chances for a comeback. Once out of his thoughts, he realized he was heading out of the city, towards the shopping center and suburbs. "Ah, what did I tell you? Destiny!" He exclaimed to no one in particular. He began his way towards the shopping center.

________________________________________________________________________________________

𝙼𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢
| 37 | ♂ | location : town | tags : unnamed puppy (Lighthouse(?))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once he believed he was far enough from the baklaks, he began to search for a place that could hold anything to help Lighthouse. He lifted a finger and stroked her fur with it, shushing softly to comfort her. "Do not fear, little dog..." He said to her, hoping his voice was soothing in some way to her. His search was stopped as he saw a small corner store. Hopefully it had bandages. He entered the store and set Lighthouse down on a soft chair. Roaming the few isles he found some bandages hidden under some cardboard, and so he returned to Lighthouse to fix her up. He parted her fur to better inspect her wound. He wasn't a doctor, but he knew he had to clean her wound before he bandaged it up. So he used water from a plastic container that he had found in one of the isles to rinse off her wound, and used a towel to clean away some blood. Then after he put some disinfectants on the wound, he bandaged it. He put the remaining disinfectants and bandages in his satchel.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:53 pm

|| Elizabeth Laurence | 19 | Female | Hetero | Location: Shopping Center | Tags: Open ||

Elizabeth looked at the isles around the pharmacy, thankful that all the supplies weren't diminished yet. She started putting stuff into the blue bag like burn cream, bandages, gauze, aspirin, and more. She didn't take it all because she wasn't greedy but she did take what she thought she could possibly need now or in the future. A sigh escaped her lips and she debated if she needed to grab some food items or not. She wasn't in need but the house wasn't stocked full either and since she was already here, why not? She brushed her brown hair away as she looked around before heading off, checking food and putting it in her bag.

(She can see Ben if he goes into the shopping center if you want)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:56 pm

The pup felt calmer and the pain slowly faded. Her small eyes shining in the light. The bandages were uncomfortable but if the human put them on her there must be a good reason. She looked around the store and made herself comfortable on the chair. She looked at the human, her stomach growled, again. She licked her nose then very slowly stood up.

She jumped down off the chair, her back hurt when she did so but the pain faded quickly. She limped over to the human then sat at his feet and looked up and met his gaze. She did what she did when the first met, she stood up and put her front paws on his legs. She made the smile-ish expression then placed all fours back on the ground.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic*Dreams » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Grayson "Gray" Bate | Male | 29 | Straight | Location: Jace's Safehouse | Powers: Heat Vision, Ice | Crush: None | Tags: Jace, Echo
Gray shot a glare at Jace at his smart remarks. "Now is really not the time to discuss this," He growled at the two of them. "I'll be as fast as I can and once I'm finished you can go and find Lenny." He said and gripped the needle in his hands. Ignoring the comment about fixing Echo's bones, he lowered the needle down to her lid and took a deep breath. "I'll clean up later, Jace." He snarled before releasing his breath, "Hang on, Echo." He whispered and inserted the needle into the skin and began stitching the skin back together. The blood began to fall from the wound and pool into her ear, but he continued going forward sewing the skin back together while wiping away the blood and wound with a new wipe. He double looped and kept his hand as steady as he possibly could under circumstances. Gray managed to get to the end of the wound and grabbed the scissors from the first aid kit. He snipped the thread and began to lightly dab at the wound, cleaning off any infection and blood that could have gotten into the reopened wound. He pulled back, tossing the leftover thread and needle onto the table with blood staining his hands. "Done," He said and his hands began to shake ever so slightly from the adrenaline.

Lennox "Lenny" Ross | Male | 26 | Homosexual | Location: Junkyard | Powers: Nullifying powers, Stealth | Crush: Jace | Tags: Emmaline
"Your middle name? What's your first name?" Lenny asked with a child-like smile. It was nice she was making conversation with him. She seemed much more at ease with it just being the two of them. At her remark of accents he thought for a while before nodding in agreement, "That's a good point, actually. I bet I sound like some hillbilly. I sound really uneducated, or so I've been told." he chuckled and shrugged. When he was in high school he was often made fun of and called unkind things inappropriate for any discussion. He was mainly made fun of for her sexuality rather than his accent because he was the one gay guy in the school. The one who likes the same gender for relationships. He was the weird one. He always was. His parents hated that, they kept asking if he had a girlfriend or how whatever-her-name-was-at-school was doing. He thought girls were pretty, but he didn't want to date them. He tried and it wasn't right; it felt wrong for him. He was always that awkward guy in the corner trying to be normal and blend in. "Don't worry about the knife, I'm just messing." He said and felt some static near her hands. Electricity? Could she electroshock someone? Once he finished fixing her wounds he brushed off his hands and grabbed the pack and zipped it up. He appreciated her empathy, but no amount of sorry would ease the pain. "I've lose people before, it's okay." He told her with a sad smile. Sometimes people said he reminded them of a lost puppy dog. A gay puppy dog, to be exact. He was surprised at her agreeing to his help. He thought for sure she'd shoot him down. "I'm sure. You'll have to divulge some information of your brother: what he looks like and acts like, maybe his powers or anything notable. Where have you looked for him?" He asked and swung his pack onto his shoulder and glanced at her bandage. It was staying in place thankfully. "I'd be happy to help you, Emmaline. The others could help you, too, but if they refuse I will keep my promise." Lennox gave her a sweet smile before offering her his arm. It was force of habit offering his arm to the ladies', not that he was trying to swoon, but he just wanted to show he was a gentleman and he had manners. He could help. He wanted to prove that.

Ellie Ross | Female | 18 | Pansexual | Location: Suburb Park | Powers: Density Control, Assassins Blades| Crush: N/A | Tags: Alyssa
Ellie smirked at Alyssa and couldn't help but chuckle at the slight hurt on her face. She really was innocent and sweet. It was sorta cute. "Good," She said and bumped her shoulder, "I'd share with you anyway." Ellie grinned and flung some of the fish blood off of her hands and grimaced. "So gross," She mumbled looked around the area. It was dead. Everywhere. She almost forgot the place was different, that people were mutants and that 99% of the population was dead. "Isn't it strange we don't see a lot of people? You'd think there'd be more people in the town, but then again I do avoid everyone." She sighed, "My sister loves people. Well, she enjoys the companionship. I was never friendly with people. They always bullied my brother," She sniffled and wiped her eyes with the palm of her hand. "Why am I even talking? He's dead, Ellie. He's . . ." She stopped walking and her knees began to wobble. Oh, god, no. "He's. . ." Her lips began to quiver and tears brimmed in her eyes. She hadn't focused on his death, she'd been avoiding it and focusing on Erion, but now that she was alone. Ellie hung her head and curled herself over her knees with the grief finally crushing her to pieces. Her brother, her wonderfully, stupid, idiotic brother was dead. "No," She sobbed and hid her face in her hands.

Erion Ross | Female | 18 | Straight | Location: City Pharmacy | Powers: Earth Manipulation, Synthesia| Crush: N/A | Tags: Lyra
Erion saw the smoke and then the white lion appear. It was beautiful. "Wow," She said in awe before being brought back to reality. Tentatively, she grabbed its mane and pulled herself on top of the lion's broad back. It didn't budge at her weight and it was sturdier than any horse she'd ever been on. It was thick with muscle. "C'mon," She whispered into its ear and gripped its mane and hooked her legs around its sides. The lion broke into a trot and Erion almost fell off immediately. She yelped and clung on tighter, her head close to its neck. She heard the baklak move beneath the rubble and she curled a hand into a fist and flung a piece of rock back at its face. It gurgled and fell onto its rear. The white lion caught up to Lyra's black lion and she looked over to her and smiled. She smiled because she was riding a lion that was running from a monster she had just trapped. She laughed and lifted her head to look forward and see the blur of cement buildings pass by. The wind was rushing through her pale hair and her eyes were lit up with excitement. She'd never felt so free before.
Moon dust in your lungs
Stars in your eyes
You are a child of the cosmos
A ruler of the skies

Cosmic*Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Alyssa Ellwood
Female | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Suburbs | Powers: Water Manipulation/Empathy | Tags: Ellie

Alyssa froze as Ellie's mood drastically changed. Her gut wrenched and her eyes became glossy at the sight of Ellie on her knees, sobbing. Slowly, the teen moved to sit down beside her. "I'm so sorry," she spoke softly, reaching out to lay a quivering hand on Ellie's shoulder. Immediately a wave of sadness attacked her, causing Alyssa to quickly suppress her empathic abilities. Not a good move at the moment. Grief was not something that she could just fix or make better. So instead, she shuffled forward so she was in front of Ellie. As if her body was acting on its own, Alyssa gently reached out and hugged Ellie while fighting back her own tears. Yes, she understood that it may have also been a bad move, but all Alyssa wanted was for Ellie to know that she was there for her. Maybe her presence would be enough when she was at a loss for words.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me