Survivors Vol. 4 : open & accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Latest Announcements! ⇩

50%
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3749126&start=640#p120514889
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: Survivors Vol. 4 : open & accepting!

Postby BurnedOut » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:37 am

Jace Raylian <> 20 <> Male <> Location: Junkyard
Tags: Lennox and Group

"Listen we aren't in a war, And I'm sure we don't need one. We don't need a soldier we need a leader with at least loyalty to their friends. and we don't need protection as if were in a war. You've already gone and hurt someone by taking a strangers side." Jace scoffed he didn't see leader in the one who stood in front of him. "Rory isn't an asset, We need people we can trust not people we can use." Jace growled her hated to idea of using others just because they were stronger. "I wouldn't let her kill anyone, So I'm fine to make an enemy or two. Grayson even Echo probably has better hunting and tracking skills She can literally shift into a panther which if you haven't noticed is meant for those kinds of things. Forget your military stuff and grow a heart would you." Jace said coldly he couldn't believe what he was hearing this man was so stuck up in his military world He's forgotten common sense. "Would you be allies with an enemy. Sometimes people are best left alone. Think of this of one of those times." Jace said. "And have you forgotten we are each powerful in own our aspects. I'm pretty sure we can't go down easily." He added. "There you go again with military mind. No I don't mean as assistance, Are you that blunt?" Jace said looking at the others grin, this guy was definitely stuck up in his world. "Let me shut you off real quickly. I didn't mean to kill her, I meant to take her out of the group. So if you can just think twice and more reasonable." Jace said shaking his head just a little. "If anything, I'll be the killer. At this point learn some new skills. No one needs a military background guy who betrays their closest friends. Those are useless." Jace said almost emotionless. Jace was thinking the worse, and just kicking out Grayson as well or was this man just looking to be kicked out of the group. He calmed his thoughts and his eyes just watch the man speak continous words. "Your thought of process with all this tactics nonsense is incredibly annoying. I think I can overpower you too if I can kill a baklak in seconds. If I wanted I could also kill the entire group cause I'm not a monster who kills at sight with every chance they get." Jace said and slightly tilted his head. "Grayson She's not a tool for you to use, She's part human. So I'll say this again. Either kick her out and stay with us, Or you can go off and make use of her somewhere else." Jace was at his final thoughts he was close to just saying goodbye and to relief this group from the betrayal.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

loralei [15] ° lucian [10]

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:07 pm

x.
xxxx
LORALEI x ᶤ'ᵐ ᵃ ᶰᶤᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ᵃˢ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ
─────────────────────────────────
xx xxlocation; safe house xx tags; grayson, jace, echo [mentioned]

the presence of echo was quite obvious considering the girl didn't bother to hide herself this time on the roof. rory ignores her though in favor of listening to what grayson was discussing with another man. the dark-haired girl leans back against the wall of the safe house, one foot against the wall and hands in her jacket pockets. her head was bowed a little as she listens to the conversation between the two men around the corner of the house. rory had heard them talking when she approached and decided to listen instead of making herself known. her temper starts to simmer as jace gives grayson an ultimatum, both of which has her excluded from the group. the demons in her mind laugh at his words, thinking like grayson did that 'take out' meant killing. rory though only frowns and remains silent, continuing to listen to the two men while staring at the dirt at her feet. as grayson tries to reason with the younger man, rory almost smiles. almost. his insistence that she wouldn't harm anyone was quite reassuring, showing that he trusts her. too bad the others don't share his views.

her head falls back to rest against the wall of the house and her eyes slide closed as she listens to grayson. his voice was so pleasant, smooth yet masculine and a little rough. it still stung, though, when he brings up how she could easily take out the whole group should she want to. her demons were quite pleased at the thought of everyone fearing her, but she wasn't. the humanity that was caged away cries at the thought of being seen as a monster, but the demons were stronger and louder. rory flexes her injured shoulder a little, careful to keep it from bleeding too much. she lifts her head and looks down to the injury site, pulling her jacket off the shoulder to look at it better. it was quite deep, but the major veins and arteries were still intact and none of the ligaments were torn so it just needs to be stitched. considering no one has every really tried to throw a knife at her before, she doesn't carry a first-aid kit around. she does have a lighter and a knife though. rory grinds her teeth at the thought, but digs out the lighter from her pocket anyway and reaches down to tug her military kbar from it's holster at her calf.

it was a bit of a struggle to get the lighter going, but soon has the tip portion of her blade glowing with heat. rory pockets the lighter and pulls her tank top and bra straps to the side, her jacket now held between her knees. she doesn't hesitate in pressing the white hot blade to her wound since she knows thinking about it would only make it worse. the pain was intense, but she's had worse, both physically and emotionally. once the wound was cauterized fully, rory winces and lets her head roll back to rest against the wall once more. she doesn't cry out or give any real outward signs of her pain, keeping it locked away with everything else. once the blade was cooled enough, she puts it back into it's holster and sighs softly. rory had ignored the men chatting when she tended to her wound, but once again starts to listen. an amused smirk tugs at her lips at jace's words as she catches them. he thinks he would be able to kill her should the need arise. the smirk fades though as she once again feels the sensation of hurt. the emotion was starting to grow more and more familiar as she continues to be around these people. before, she wouldn't bat an eye at someone calling her a monster since they would be dead before they could finish uttering it, but now it all has time to sink in. the demons in her head don't understand this foreign concept of emotional hurt, all they know is hunger and destruction. if only the meteor had given her different powers than these, or maybe none at all.

xx
xxxx
LUCIAN x ˡᶤᶠᵉ ᶤˢ ᵗᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵒ ᵃᵐ ᶤ
────────────────────────────
xx xxlocation; city [rooftop] xx tags; melina, seth/buckbeak, larka, lucas

when seth questions his offer of a safe place for the night, luka simply shurgs, making his wings shuffle a little. "it's better than staying out in the open and no one has given me reason to suspect any kind of hostility." it was pretty easy for him to read people thanks to his own telepathy, but he still tends to miss things. from what he gets from seth and meli is nothing but honest emotions and perhaps some hidden worries, nothing terrible though. the other two were a little harder to read, but still show no signs of deceit. luka was hesitant when meli says she has ways of getting around, worried for her since she was still injured. it seems seth was feeling the same way since he voices his uncertainty at her expending energy in her weakened state. he remains silent on the matter since seth had already said something about it, only looking over to meli with a bit of worry. his gaze jumps to those on the ground and back to seth as the other man points out that they may not be able to fly and it would be a struggle to get them up to the safe house. "we can figure something out if they aren't able to fly, there's still stairs up until about three stories below my ne-- uh, safe house." his habit of calling his safe houses 'nests' was hard to forget, but is quick to change it since they wouldn't get the inside joke with himself.

luka glances over to meli as the girl rejects the offer of someone carrying her, a little frown pulling at the corners of his lips. before he could really interject, she speaks again, asking for them to trust in her. though he was still concerned for her health, he nods.
    "just don't over do it, okay?" he says to her, his voice showing his concern a little. luka turns back to seth, but the other man was moving off to hover above the other two on the ground to ask about their flight capabilities. he makes a bit of a face at the action, his own wings getting phantom cramps at the mere sight. his wings were far too large to hover like that, they are built for soaring and diving, not idle hovering or tight maneuvers that seth's seem to be. he hopes at least lucas has a flying ability, it would be a struggle and a half to get someone of his size any measure off the ground. luckily, he overhears lucas declaring that flying won't be a problem and gives a soft sigh of relief, though is still a bit unsure of how to get the other girl to the safe house, his telepathy picking up on her words. he could carry her, but was quite reluctant to offer such a thing even though he would readily carry meli.

perhaps it's because he hasn't talked to the other girl yet, but he wasn't as concerned with her well being even if she too looked to be injured. he looks to meli after a moment, his eyes flicking to her head wound and burns.
    "are you sure you can make it on your own? i can carry you without a problem," he tells her, once again showing his concern. it wouldn't be very good if he looses the first friend he's made in this hellish world. "i'd hate to loose a friend so soon after finding you." luka tries to joke a little, but is still weary. he's lost so much already, he doesn't want to loose anyone else.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Survivors Vol. 4 : open & accepting

Postby starlette » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Alyssa Ellwood
Female | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Forest | Powers: Water Manipulation/Empathy |'Tags: Ellie, Nyx

Alyssa could've sworn her heart skipped a beat when Ellie grabbed her hand and began pulling her along, and she followed her without any protest. She could sense from her touch that Ellie was very irritated by Nyx, which made the blonde frown. The connection to Ellie's emotions was cut off once she had let go, but something in Alyssa wanted to reach out and grab her again, at least to help calm Ellie's negative emotions. A small heat simmered in Alyssa's cheeks when she caught Ellie's gaze. It was a rare sight to see her with such a gentle look in her eyes, but that feeling was quick to die out as her friend spoke to Nyx. 'Ellie, please,' was what the look in her eyes conveyed as she glanced at her friend. He didn't seem too bothered by Ellie's comments and she appreciated this stranger's openness, but Alyssa's heart filled with a slight panic at the mention of the baklaks. Hopefully they would leave the forest soon. "I haven't been around a lot of people," Alyssa answered. Which was pretty true. Besides her sister and Ellie, Alyssa had mostly stayed away from others.

Quinn Ellwood
Female | 18 | Pansexual | Location: Suburbs | Powers: Telekinesis/Memory Reading | Tags: Cinder, Kaylor

Quinn had to agree with Cinder's words. Still, illusion could be a powerful ability if one was strong enough and had a good enough grasp on it. The blonde glanced around the suburbs, noting that their surroundings were looking more and more familiar. Kaylor's remark almost missed her entirely, but Quinn chuckled after he spoke. "Hey, at least we're not getting eaten by any monsters tonight. My shelter used to belong to a family, so there's enough beds for all of us. I can explain more when we get there," she said. Of course, her room was absolutely off-limits since she kept things like medical supplies and personal mementos of her family in there. She didn't want to risk either of them taking any of those things. In the corner of her eye Quinn caught Kaylor falling to the ground, causing the blonde to pause in her tracks and turn around to face the wizard. "You ok, Kaylor?"

Melina Graham
Female | 18 | Demi-Pansexual | Location: City | Powers: Griffin Shifting/Teleportation/Telepathy | Tags: Larka, Seth, Luka, Lucas

"I promise I won't strain myself, but I'm stronger than I look." An odd feeling of warmth filled her heart as Luka voiced his concerns over her. It'd been a long time since anyone had shown her such kindness, and Luka's last words caught her off-guard. All she could do was look at the winged man in surprise, completely unaware of whatever was happening down on the street. "Me? A friend?" She was unable to stop herself from speaking. Yes, he was trying to make a joke, but just the thought of being considered a friend so soon after meeting someone left her unable to form a good response to his words. The image of a girl and boy made its way into the surface of her mind, and suddenly her heart ached. Meli's friends ended up betraying her in the end. And yet, she still missed them. Would Luka... He wouldn't do the same, would he? He seemed weary, like her. He was so kind, unlike the majority of all the other survivors she'd encountered in this hell. In a haze of conflicted emotions, Meli tried her best to keep herself as composed as possible. She failed when she tensed a little when she thought of his offer to carry her. Meli wasn't going to put herself in a vulnerable position. "I-I'm fine, Luka. Like I said, I'm strong. You don't need to carry me," she answered, her voice quivering only once as she tried to force the image of her friends out of her mind. If only she could just be sleeping in her shelter right now.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[lucas || 23] [amell || 34] [adalia || 28]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:53 am

.lucas..hudson
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      twenty fivemaledemi - bisexual
      tags..larka..lucian..seth..meli..open
      lucas looked toward where seth was pointing. there were a few tall buildings around but only one of them was the safe house. the buildings in fact were quite tall but that would be no problem for lucas. actually it seemed as if it would be no problem getting to the safe house for any of them except larka. glancing to the woman he wondered how she would get up to the safe house. that's when seth mentioned someone would have to carry her up to the safe house. he figured that it wouldn't be a problem for seth or luka to carry her but his assumptions were proven wrong as fen mentioned the change in weight would cause it to be difficult for either him or luka to carry larka. and lucas bet that this meli girl wouldn't be bale to get larka to the safe house because from what he's seen of her she's much smaller than larka. so that left lucas probably having to fly larka to the safe house. hearing a question directed toward him lucas simply said ,, i've got wings too. much like seth a pair of wings gray shot out from slits in the back of lucas's shirt. but unlike seth's wings lucas's wings looked more like a hummingbirds. i could get larka to the safe house if needed. i'd just need to be in my other form. lucas stated.

.amell..emery..ilse
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      eighteenmaledemi - pansexual
      tags..lennox..echo..grayson..jace..loralei..gianna?..open
      amell understood why lenny didn't want to speak to grayson just yet. the whole fight did just go down not too long ago so he knew the wound was still fresh. maybe he was right and it would be best to let things simmer down before lenny went to speak to gray. he knew how fights could hit hard. amells eyes wandered to emmaline but still she was paying him no attention. yeah ,, fights hurt. eye dropping to the ground amell listened as lenny explained to emmaline that rory was a dangerous vampire out to get the group. it was a scary thought knowing that rory knew where the safe house was. all she probably needed to do to find someone was take a sniff of the air so it was no surprise to amell to learn that rory was around. it just worried him tremendously. is that so? a vampire? really? i can believe people having powers. i can also believe people shifting into dragons and such. but a vampire? as in a blood sucking creature? that is a little far fetched. amell was surprised when emmaline didn't take lennys word. he thought of all people emmaline would be freaking out about learning about the vampire. amell tried to interject ,, blitz it is true. she - amell stopped as emmaline put a hand up in his face. huffing amell shoved her hand away but didn't continue what he had been saying. it was useless to try and speak with emmaline when she was in a bad mood. but what caught amell off guard was when emmaline almost seemed to be defending rory. if she threatened the group then how come she is bringing us a deer? i find that helpful not threatening. opening his mouth amell wanted to speak but he didn't know what to say. you do not understand. she threatened lenny and has gray wrapped around her finger. she is a dangerous monster that cannot be trusted. amell stated but emmaline seemed to not care what he was saying. once emmaline started walking toward the side of the cabin amell looked to lenny a look of being lost shines in the teens eyes. he has a bad feeling about emmaline.

ϟ.adalia..emmaline..ilse
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ϟ eighteen ϟ female ϟ demi - bisexual
      ϟ tags..lennox..loralei..echo..grayson..jace..gianna?..open
      emmaline wasn't too surprised when she learned that the woman wasn't actually part of the group. she figured since she had never seen the woman before she dropped the deer off at the fire pit. but hearing that the vampire was a problem emmaline stood up her eyes trailing over toward the side of the cabin. is that so? she questioned. emmaline had seen jace and grayson make their way to the back of the cabin so that also meant the woman would be back there too. though upon hearing that this stranger was a vampire emmaline scoffed. a vampire? really? i can believe people having powers. i can also believe people shifting into dragons and such. but a vampire? as in a blood sucking creature? that is a little far fetched. shaking her head emmaline didn't remotely believe lenny. blitz it is true. she - emmaline quickly cut her brother off by putting a hand up in his face. though she quickly pulled her hand back as amell shoved her hand away from him. she didn't want to hear from him at the moment. unlike amell emmaline still hadn't forgiven her sibling. if she threatened the group then how come she is bringing us a deer? i find that helpful not threatening. emmaline stated gesturing toward the deer. so far emmaline saw nothing bad about this woman. her basic motto was actions speak louder than words and thus far she had nothing against this alleged vampire woman. you do not understand. she threatened lenny and has gray wrapped around her finger. she is a dangerous monster that cannot be trusted. instead of saying anything emmaline gave amell a challenging look. turning on her heel emmaline started for the backside of the cabin leaving lenny and amell behind. turning the corner of the cabin emmaline spotted the woman from before leaning against the building. quickly looking the woman up and down emmaline speaks ,, are you the so-called vampire? emmaline didn't think that she looked like a vampire. she wasnt horribly pale like a vampire should be nor did she seem to be sparkling.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Echo - Panther Shifter - Female - Straight- Location: Junkyard - Tags: Lenny, Grayson, Rory, Amel

Echo listened to the two men fight a while longer, eyeing Rory warily. The various scents that she gave off only made Echo more uncomfortable around her. She seemed ready to eat any one of them, something that Echo was not fond of. When Lenny began to walk away, she shot Gray another look. She was angry and also betrayed that had had basically chosen this stranger over their safety. Slowly, she turned away and walked after Lenny, keeping an ear on Rory in case she decided to pursue them. The sound of her boots crunching on the dead leaves filled the quiet air. It was growing even darker and Echo switched on her night vision. Another perk of being a panther shifter. Echo looked back to see if Amell was following them. She didn't know him well enough to make a guess on where he stood. However, it made sense that he would choose the safety over himself and his sibling versus this vampire lady. Echo was still slightly shocked that Gray had opted to trust her so quick. However, she also knew that people were nasty. She had been hurt emotionally enough times in her past to know that people would almost always choose themselves and their own interests over others. As they reached the safehouse, Echo shifted to her panther form and climbed onto the roof of the shelter. She didn't feel like seeing anyone at the moment and would much rather sit in silence. The cat laid down and rested her large head in her paws, watching the dark landscape around her. Suddenly, the scent of a dead animal filled her sensitive nose. Echo's fur bristled and she guessed it was probably Rory's doing. At least it was a dead animal and not a dead person though. The panther walked towards the edge of the roof where the scent was the strongest and soon found the stranger. There wasn't any use hiding her presence. This woman was annoyingly in tune with her surroundings.

Lyric - Can form Temporary Animals - Female - Straight - Location: Field outside city - Tags: Erion, Autumn

Lyric looked over to Erion with a concerned look. "No actually. I honestly didn't travel much outside town before I met you. This is all new to me." she said quietly and looked over to the direction of where she thought she heard an explosion. "That didn't sound good. Do you think they are hostile?" she asked cautiously. There was no doubt in her mind that a person had caused the explosion. Lyric began to wonder what type of ability the person had. Maybe they could yield fire or something like that. It sounded useful. More useful than her own ability. Not that she wasn't thankful for it. However, it exhausted her so easily. Lyric sometimes only saw it as a weakness. "It's getting dark. No doubt the monsters will be out soon. Guess we should hang here for the night huh?" Lyric pulled her knees close to her body in an attempt to stay warm. The nights always terrified her.

Cinder - Illusion/ Fox Shifter - Female - Straight - Location: Junkyard - Tags: Quinn, Kaylor

Cinder examined their surroundings closely. No obvious sign of the safehouse yet. Cinder wondered if it was an above-ground or a below-ground shelter. Either were useful. At the mention of a family, a deep saddness seized Cinder's heart. A family had lived there previously. They had probably been killed off by some awful beast, dying a horrible death. It made her heart hurt. She felt so helpless in this new world. I wish I could help them. she thought to herself. "Thanks for allowing us to stay with you." she managed to tell Quinn before retreating back into her own world. She genuinely did appreciate how generous Quinn was being. The sound of a body hitting the ground made Cinder jump and shift into her fox form. That was her get away reflex. The fox whirled around and stared at Kaylor, ears pinned back. Her bushy tail swished back and forth and she was ready to run. Thankfully, it appeared that he had just tripped and Cinder almost emitted a small bark of laughter.

Phoenix/Nyx - Form Fire/Archery - Male - Straight - Location: Forest - Tags: Ellie

Nyx shrugged at Ellie's verbal stab. "Myself I guess. When you are in a world full of mutated monsters and super-humans, you figure out some medical techniques I guess. I don't have to help if you don't want me too. I just noticed that you weren't doing anything about it." he added and glanced at the wound again. "As for damsels in distress, I don't like coming across dead bodies torn apart by baklaks. Why form enemies when you can form alliances? I don't really enjoy being alone I guess. I grew up in a good family and being without them gets hard. Sticking with others makes me feel better I guess." Nyx had no problem being open. It often actually helped him make friends due to him being more real. Everyone was so guarded nowadays. It was different to find someone who had no problem talking about his past. "What about you guys. Have you been alone this entire time or were you previously part of a group?" he hoped it wasn't too much of a personal question. Some people could be really touchy about the topic. However, he also knew that they most likely all had a depressing past and simply not talking about it didn't make it any less real. He had come to terms with the fact that his family had died and since then, it had made it easier to live and survive in the present. He thought about how depressed and destroyed he had been at the loss of his family. Nyx had cared so much for them all. Part of his drive to assist others had come from the pain he has suffered after losing them.

Larka - Chaos Magic/ Mind Speaking - Female - Straight - Location: City - Tags: Seth, Melina, Lucian, Lucas

Larka looked at Lucas as he sprung wings of his own. Was she seriously the only person who couldn't fly in this group. How fortunate for her. The sight of Lucas' wings only made her feel even more vulnerable. As of now, she was the only one that couldn't fly and that put her at a severe disadvantage. Remember, they don't want to kill you right now. You need to get to that safe house before night falls. Larka reminded herself and took a deep breath. It's up to you. If you can carry me, great. Otherwise, I can figure out my own way to find shelter for the night. she told Lucas, standing up and straightening her posture. Larka was careful to choose her words, not wanting to demonstrate any sign of weakness. She could survive the night if needed. She had done it before. Confidence was key in this situation. Let them know that you mean business and shouldn't be messed with. That was how Larka had managed to stay alive while barely ever using her ability. In a land full of mutants, people could really scare themselves with their imaginations. Especially when it came to guessing each other's capabilities.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic*Dreams » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Grayson "Gray" Bate | Male | 29 | Straight | Location: Jace's Safe House | Powers: Heat Vision, Cryokinesis | Crush: None | Tags: Loralei, Echo, Lenny, Amell, Emmaline, Jace, Gianna?
Gray narrowed his eyes and tilted his head. Jace could do no better than him. "A leader needs to protect. What do you think I've been doing these past few years while I've known Lennox? I've been protecting him." He took a step forward and looked down at the man. He had him by several inches. "When I mean asset I mean an ally. We would help her and she would help us. It was like that back in the normal civilian days and I don't believe you put up much of a fight for that." At each jab from Jace the insults grew into a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time; hate, anger, disgust. These were the people he had been fighting for? Gray took in a deep breath and in a deadly quiet tone replied, "You have not seen what I have. You have not seen what Rory is capable of. And you have not seen the entirety of my actions and why I've done them. I do what I do for the greater good, making an enemy of her is something only a mundane like you could disregard." He knew how strong Rory was, she was hiding most of her strengths. He also knew the group was strong, but they didn't think like a team. If the group didn't trust each other than the group would fall. That was easy for him to see, but clearly not the others. At another military jab Gray was ready to draw his dagger and press it to Jace's jugular, then all he would have to do was angle and slice and no more issues. He closed his eyes, reigning in the anger boiling over in his body before staring back at Jace with dead eyes. "You speak of me like you know who I am. I know little of you and you know little of me, do not belittle my background or my specialties because you do not agree with them. When an order would come through to 'take someone out' often times that means assassination. This is common sense, not just military. If an order was told to 'take someone out', such as yourself, that often meant death." Gray tried to explain, but knew it was futile, so why was he still trying? "You speak of me like I'm a monster, but you don't face the truth that Lenny did the exact same job I did. Before you speak down upon my actions, think first about the one you are fond of." Grayson took a few paces back out of punching distance and crossed his arms over his chest. The jab kept getting harsher with each vowel. He narrowed his eyes and smirked, "That's hypocritical," He commented before explaining. "You say Rory is a person, yet you refer to her as 'a monster who kills at sight with every chance they get.' Perhaps you should practice what you preach." Despite Grayson's attempt to find reasoning he knew the argument was going nowhere. Jace was in no way willing to listen to a 'military monster' and the irony was painfully clear. So now he had a choice, find Rory and tell her to leave for good, or leave the group he had created and leave Lenny behind. Gray uncrossed his arms and shook his head, "If there's one thing I can't stand, it's ignorance." He growled, turned on his heel, and walked along the side of the cabin. He hadn't taken more than a dozen steps when he heard a female voice. He slowed and tried to listen in, standing along the cabin and watching the exchange.

Lennox "Lenny" Ross | Male | 26 | Homosexual | Location: Jace's Safe House | Powers: Nullifying powers, Stealth/Chameleon | Crush: Jace, Amell | Tags: Amell, Echo, Grayson, Loralei, Jace, Emmaline, Gianna?
Lenny listened to the twins argue for a split second and at the mention of the deer he looked down, puzzles. Emmaline had a point, if Rory was a threat why was she offering them meat? Before Lenny could ask anything else she was walking off, a girl on a mission, leaving him standing dumbfound next to Amell. "She has a point, you know. If Rory was a threat why did she bring us food? Unless it was poisoned?" He offered and toed the hind of the carcass. It looked to be in fine shape, nothing seemed out of place unless she had poisoned it somehow. He pulled a leg up on the deer to look for more puncture wounds and when he found none he stood back beside Amell. "The deer doesn't seem to have been tampered with." He noted and glanced at the sky. It was so dark out he could barely see the tops of the trees. "Let's bring this somewhere else, we don't want to attract predators. Then we can herd the others inside and fix the sibling rivalry."

Ellie Ross | Female | 18 | Pansexual | Location: Forest | Powers: Density Control, Assassins Blades| Crush: N/A | Tags: Alyssa, Nyx
Ellie didn't expect to be shut down so soon from her snarky remark. She immediately quieted down, partly from embarrassment, but mostly for Alyssa's sake. She watched him warily, unsure if this new person could be trusted or if he was as sneaky as all the rest. She huffed and continued walking, finding herself out on the streets again and making headway back home. Ellie listened to her friend's soft voice and glanced towards her, making out a faint silhouette through the darkness with the stranger following nearby with his fire. She smirked at the idea of messing with the density of the fire or the ground below him, but decided not to. "I prefer fewer numbers," She began and shot a glare at Nyx, "Why? What about you, fire boy?" She teased and picked at the hem of shirt. Her stomach began to growl the more they walked. She wished they could have found food.

Erion Ross | Female | 18 | Straight | Location: Cabin/Field | Powers: Earth Manipulation, Synthesia| Crush: N/A | Tags: Lyric
Erion nodded and swallowed nervously, rubbing her hands together. She didn't know how she had managed to the cities on her own so far. Probably because she never met any conflicts miraculously enough. "Oh," She mumbled and glanced down where her hands were. It was too dark to see more than a few lighter shadows in the dark. She shrugged, "Maybe? I don't know. Either way, let's just keep our distance." She said and curled into her body wishing the world was back to normal. She secretly hoped it was all a dream, but she knew it wasn't. She'd been wishing for too long for it to be a dream. She nodded and glanced at the door. It hung ajar off it's frame. She stood up, closed it and propped a rotting chair in front of it before sitting back down and patting the seat next to her on the molding couch. She snatched her pack and pulled the blanket from it and wrapped half around herself and offered the rest to Lyric. "Guess so." She replied and snuggled down into the couch. It stunk and it was gross, but it was better than the floor or outside.

Seth Fen & Buckbeak | Male | 24 | Demi/Pan | Location: City | Powers: Avian Syncing, Phasing | Crush: N/A | Tags: Buckbeak, Melina, Larka, Lucian, Lucas
Seth offered a half smile seeing that Lucas had wings. That meant there would be no need to awkwardly fly or leave someone behind, they could all fly together. Of course the idea of staying with strangers was unsettling and made him want to retch, he knew it was a better idea since none of them had seemed hostile. Seth knew, if things went bad, he could take off and leave with Buckbeak. He wasn't a liability to the group, he could easily manage to take care of himself without the added help from Luka. He nodded to the two of them before pointing upwards. "Meet you on the rooftop, okay?" He said and flapped his large wings creating gusts of wind until he was able to raise himself a few feet, then a few yards, and suddenly he was back on the rooftop, his wings aching. He landed and reached to rub a tendon in his wing, wincing at the twinge the action caused. "Lucas can fly, Larka is getting a ride from Lucas. They will meet us on the rooftop." He told them before realizing he had just interrupted something. He glanced down at the barely visible rooftop and back up again, his wings fanning out in order to balance on the ledge.
Moon dust in your lungs
Stars in your eyes
You are a child of the cosmos
A ruler of the skies

Cosmic*Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Jace Raylian <> 20 <> Male <> Location: -> Junkyard
Tags: Group at Safehouse.

"What you've been doing all these past years. Right you've protected Lenny. But yet you betrayed him in just seconds for a complete stranger taking her side and not his. The one you were protecting till now. Its disgusting." Jace said watching Grayson come closer, his glare stayed on Grayson. "How can we trust you to protect the group, when you literally betrayed someone you knew for years." He spoke having a cold expression over his face. "Its good to not see what you have. You mercilessly kill people as a job. You fight wars, and wars always cause innocent people's lives.You neither have seen my actions. For you apparently the greater good means killing people." Jace said slightly shaking his head. He still kept his cool, although his anger was building up inside. "Mm.. 'Mundane' At least im not making the group fall apart with betrayal. Check yourself before going at others. And check your real friends." Jace added listening to his words. He scoffed his eyes focused, he could very simply shift and rip the man's head off. But he wasn't going to be a murderer especially for Grayson. "I've known you since I met you, I've studied all your actions. And that's all I need to know, your not a good person. Especially with your recent actions and choices." Jace shoved his hand in his pocket. "Have you ever heard of 'take her out of the group? Or take her out of the game?' because all you think about is killing. And I'm honestly not sure whether you like to kill others at this point." Jace sighed this was going absolutely nowhere. The man kept speaking as Jace listened. "Lenny acts nothing like you, he isn't you." His words were short but sharp. "I didnt directly refer to her as a monster. Stop trying to mix my words cause its not helping you in any way." He said glaring. The one time he tries being nice giving people a safe place to stay at his safehouse, for things to end up like this. "If there's somethings I can't stand its you, and your betrayal." Jace said before watching Grayson turn and head off. He hated every feeling going through his mind, sure an ally was better than an enemy. But how could he trust someone to lead him and several others when the leader can't help but betray. The thought of being controlled or working under someone disgusted him. He sighed his thoughts to the back of his head, and walked to the bonfire going on. Sitting on the ground as he stared into the crimson light. He glanced over to Lenny for a second before glancing over to the deer. Holding back a scoff, before looking back at the flames.

Gianna Raeder <> 19 <> Female <> Location:  -> Junkyard
Tags: Group at Safehouse.

Gianna had sat down thinking of everything that went on. It was incredible but she wasn't sure on whether she was comfortable to stay here anymore. Even if the group was a slight mess. She had no words for it, after the strange women dropped the deer it had no blood spilling so she wondered how it was killed. Hearing the word vampire from the conversation only brought her more suspicions. She looked down at her hands which was holding a wolf figure. With a sigh she got up and left inside the safehouse. Going into one of it rooms, she shifted and laid down curling into a ball. Her ears down as her thoughts ran off. Her tail swaying behind as her eyes shut and she stretched out peacefully behind a table on its side using that for coverage while she hearing what she could of anything going on.

Aren Sang <> 24 <> Male <> Location: -> Junkyard
Tags: Mirabelle? Open.

Aren looked at the ground and entered the junkyard seeing a bunch of rusted metal. While he watched Mirabelle try sleeping in a car he sat down on the hood of a car and started to play with the metal. He placed his palm on it as the rust had faded away just two inches away from his hand. He sighed boredly and laid on the hood, taking a piece of a metal ball in his hand making it grow a bit more. But it shrunk and he put it back in his pocket as he looked up to the sky closing his eyes.

Dakota Rovlin <> 23 <> Female <> Location:  -> Forest
Tags: Open.

Dakota had left the boy Nyx after he went off on his own. It was only natural she was left alone, she settled her bag down on the branch she was sitting on looking at the dark skies. She opened her bag and took out a granola bar to settle her grumbling stomach. After finishing her granola bar she shoved the wrapper into her bag taking a sip of water from a bottle and she put her bag back over her shoulders. She gave off a sigh and pulled her hair out from a bun. Making it into a french braid going down the middle while she was still awake. Or just in attempts to not fall asleep while being on a tree.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:48 am

Mirabelle Grace
female | 17 | bisexual | secretive, passionate | long bright red hair w/ sidecut, green eyes ; black skinny jeans, white tank top, leather jacket
fire ; teleportation | location:. junkyard | tags:. Aren

Mirabelle suddenly heard metal creaking quietly outside the car she'd taken refuge in. She sat up quickly and peered outside, heart racing, only to see Aren sitting on the hood of another car. Sighing, Mirabelle slung her bag over her shoulder and opened the car door. "Hey. Sorry to split with you, I just wanted to take stock of my stuff." She walked over to him. "Safer to do that alone, y'know?"

Miles Kogane
male | 18 | pansexual | fun-loving, optimistic | curly brown pixie cut, blue eyes ; black skinny jeans, dark red hoodie, blue jean jacket
hearing ; speed | location:. house in suburbs | tags:. Kit

Miles lay in bed, unable to sleep. His mind raced, thinking of all possible scenarios of anything that could go wrong at night. Although it had been a year, since the meteor, and more than four months since he'd settled into his nightly safety routine, Miles was still terrified of intruders that could not possibly get in. Maybe. "Things that go bump in the night," he chuckled quietly to himself.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowbles » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:10 am

Henry Macbee | Power: Shrinking and growing objects | Location: suburbs, inside a torn up house | tags: open |

Henry slowly wakes, moving stiff and cold limbs in a effort to get off the floor he is currently on. Once the ordeal that waking up was is over with, he takes a look around. He’s inside of a bombed out house, windows blown in, doors hanging off their hinges, but the roof’s still on. ”Take the little things... “he mumbles, finally pulling himself off the floor. He takes a look out one of the windows, shivering slightly from the chill.”So... lets cataloug things real quick. First... i don’t know where I am or who I am... and I’m making lists by myself. “his voice trailed off with a sigh. He moved away from the window, going to the broken front door and walks out on to the front porch. ”So here’s the question for me... should I stay or should I go? And should I really still be talking to myself? I feel like that’s a bad thing” He thinks as he observes what he can from inside the doorway of the old house.
I'm Meowbles

You've got this!
Meowbles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Echo - Panther Shifter - Female - Straight- Location: Junkyard - Tags: Grayson, Rory

As Echo remained on the roof, she allowed her thoughts to trail to the day's events. It had been a crazy time and so much had happened. Eventually, her mind came back to Rory. Echo still couldn't figure out how she felt about her. She was obviously a threat to their group and could potentially kill and eat them all. However, maybe it wasn't right to immediately shut her out. They were all lost after all. Confused and unsure and some still didn't know how to use their abilities. Plus, having Rory as an enemy would be incredibly dangerous. Still, bringing her back to their camp didn't sound like a good idea either. She was so unpredictable. Still, it was obvious that she had been through a lot just like everyone else. Plus, she had been in the war as well. Maybe that proved that she had some loyalty in her. That is, if her old self hadn't been completely overwhelmed by whatever was hiding inside of her. Anytime that Echo thought about giving her a chance, she found herself squashing the idea. You're getting soft. Giving people more chances and trusting them so quick. That's why you haven't died yet. The thought of how Grayson had been so quick to accept the stranger still irritated her and eventually, Echo returned to disliking Rory. However, she did hold her in higher respects. She was strong. Echo would give her credit for that. As she was studying the shadows within the dark forest from her perch, she heard Grayson and Jace fighting again. Oh boy. Here we go again. she thought and emitted a throaty grow from deep within her throat. Getting up, she walked to the edge of the roof and plopped down near the two figure. Gray and Rory stood below her and Echo thumped her tail on the roof to make her presence known. It was useless to hide still but Echo didn't mind. The only thing that unsettled her was the fact that Rory would most likely eat her if she killed her. That just felt wrong. The panther watched the two carefully, her gaze alert and stone-cold.

Lyric - Can form Temporary Animals - Female - Straight - Location: Field outside city - Tags: Erion, Autumn

Lyric walked over to Erion and sat down next to her. She pulled in her knees and smiled when Erion let her use part of the blanket. "Thank you." she said quietly and smiled at her friend. "I'm glad I managed to find at least one person that doesn't hate my guts. Think we should try to find your sister tomorrow?" Although Lyric wasn't excited to meet Erion's sister, she knew that she must miss her sibling. They were probably the only family they had left and Lyric couldn't imagine how much they must miss each other. Hopefully Ellie would go easy on her since Lyric had helped Erion when they had been attacked by that baklak. The sound of some creature roaring made Lyric stiffen and she stared at the closed door. Slowly, smoke drifted from her hand and one of the wolves sprung up from the ground. It looked at her before walking to the door and sitting down in front of it, it's ears pricked and alert. "Hopefully she'll tell us if anything dangerous gets close." Lyric stated. "I can keep watch for a while. You can sleep for now."

Cinder - Illusion/ Fox Shifter - Female - Straight - Location: Junkyard - Tags: Quinn, Kaylor

Cinder examined their surroundings closely. No obvious sign of the safehouse yet. Cinder wondered if it was an above-ground or a below-ground shelter. Either were useful. At the mention of a family, a deep saddness seized Cinder's heart. A family had lived there previously. They had probably been killed off by some awful beast, dying a horrible death. It made her heart hurt. She felt so helpless in this new world. I wish I could help them. she thought to herself. "Thanks for allowing us to stay with you." she managed to tell Quinn before retreating back into her own world. She genuinely did appreciate how generous Quinn was being. The sound of a body hitting the ground made Cinder jump and shift into her fox form. That was her get away reflex. The fox whirled around and stared at Kaylor, ears pinned back. Her bushy tail swished back and forth and she was ready to run. Thankfully, it appeared that he had just tripped and Cinder almost emitted a small bark of laughter.

Phoenix/Nyx - Form Fire/Archery - Male - Straight - Location: Forest - Tags: Ellie

Nyx raised an eyebrow at the term "fire boy". He wasn't really one to call anyone names so it was strange to him. He quickly regained his composure and shrugged. "Yeah I've been a part of a few groups. However, I left them after a bit. I didn't appreciate their ethics and such. It's complicated. I've been a loner for the last few months though. I haven't really seen anyone in that time either. Makes me wonder if the population is dying out. After that acid storm, I wonder what the population count is." He heard Ellie's stomach growl and frowned. "What exactly happened to you guys. You both looked a bit frazzled when I found you. Were you attacked by something or someone?" his tone was serious and the flame ball in his hand began to crackle and pop. It did that when he got edgy.

Larka - Chaos Magic/ Mind Speaking - Female - Straight - Location: City - Tags: Seth, Melina, Lucian, Lucas

Larka looked at Lucas as he sprung wings of his own. Was she seriously the only person who couldn't fly in this group. How fortunate for her. The sight of Lucas' wings only made her feel even more vulnerable. As of now, she was the only one that couldn't fly and that put her at a severe disadvantage. Remember, they don't want to kill you right now. You need to get to that safe house before night falls. Larka reminded herself and took a deep breath. It's up to you. If you can carry me, great. Otherwise, I can figure out my own way to find shelter for the night. she told Lucas, standing up and straightening her posture. Larka was careful to choose her words, not wanting to demonstrate any sign of weakness. She could survive the night if needed. She had done it before. Confidence was key in this situation. Let them know that you mean business and shouldn't be messed with. That was how Larka had managed to stay alive while barely ever using her ability. In a land full of mutants, people could really scare themselves with their imaginations. Especially when it came to guessing each other's capabilities.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me