✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

Postby onion » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:57 pm

svetlana yu / 19 / pyrokinetic
tags: x

the three people cheered. the fire was out and the blaze that lit up the city's back street was sucked into Hwalgi as Svetlana took her burnt thumb off the lighter's trigger. "thank you!" the older lady shouted. svetlana smiled sheepishly and nodded. "it's no problem, miss." with that, lana turned and headed down the street, her skirt flowing behind her.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 am

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: in a building | tags: TARS

Quaid heard the man start to go down the stairs behind him, so he continued down himself. TARS asked another question, but Quaid didn't really mind, he hadn't spoken a word to anyone for quite a while, and it was kind of nice to do so for a change. "There are survivors but they are strangers. Be careful of them." Quaid didn't pause whilst he spoke to TARS this time; he wanted to get out of this building and find somewhere better to hide. They reached the first stair landing. Quaid moved to the left to feel for the railing to find the next set of stairs, taking his right hand away from the wall railing.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:04 am

Aspen Freewood/18/telepathy/tags-Liam and Sasha

Aspen sent a dagger of memories at Sasha, the first few she could find. The bombing, family, friends, and love. Sasha staggered back. She noticed Liam behind Sasha, and read his mind. 'The stupid little girl thinks memories make me weaker. they make me stronger.' Aspen grinned. 'maybe instead of memories, she could send him thoughts. 'You are becoming your father, evil, maniac, destruction.' This surprised him. "The mind is at its strongest when pressured." she said. she sprinted towards the forest about ten yards north, and one of the men surrounding the first grabbed her. She lashed back and sent some memories and thoughts toward him. the man didn't even stagger. he didn't react. Aspen sent a mental message at both Liam and Sasha. 'Help. Memories and thoughts don't even scare this guy. I can only feel stability in him. It's like a wall. Liam, send dagger, Sasha send ice at his eyes.' Aspen grinned behind her at the man lifting her. "You don't mess with an 18 year old girl after the bombing, hon." Aspen closed her bright green eyes and sent twenty daggers of memory, emotion, nightmares, and broken dreams. "Especially not one as badass as me."
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
Heyo! My name's Charlee and I
have social anxiety when I have
to ask someone a question. So...
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Feel free to PM me! I may not
reply right away, but... patience.
Catch you around CS! :D
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Stories Roleplay
Watch Me! Read This!
Mythology code credit
╘═════════════════╛
ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:58 am

═══════════════════════════════════

☆ S A S H A ☆
tags-Liam-Aspen
location-city

Sasha's head was filled with old memories. Most of them about Apollo. Tears filled her eyes, and
she began to cry. She felt weak, but the sobs were uncontrollable. Aspen had made another mistake.
Before she could do anything, The girl ran off into the woods. Finally. Sasha looked at Liam, wiping
her nose with her sleeve. Aspen was an immature puny sad excuse for a girl. She could tell she was young,
but she Sasha didn't remember being that stupid when she was that age. 'Help me.' Aspen sent messages,
making her laugh. 'Save yourself brainiac.' If the girl died, She wouldn't feel guilty. "I'm sorry for crying."
Sasha collapsed to the ground. She was incredibly drained. Her stomach felt like she swallowed a stone. Aspen had
hacked into her mind, and Sasha hoped she hadn't done the same to Liam.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSirLee » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:20 am

.:Serendipity:. wrote:

❂ A P O L L O ❂
tags-Zynth
location-woods

Apollo smiled, remembering home. "It's a gorgeous place. I dunno about now though." He was
glad that someone else appreciated Greece as much as he did. When Zynth ask about his wings, Apollo
was excited to tell him all the cool things he could do. "Well when I fight, it helps cause sometimes
I wanna get in a hard kick. I can't do that unless I'm five feet above the ground. Plus there's a lot of muscle
on them so if I hit someone with them, it's pretty damn hard."
Apollo laughed. It was nice having someone
to talk to. Plus Zynth seemed like a cool guy. "What about you? How do your powers help?" He was so amazed
by Zynths abilities, and he wanted to learn more.

Zynth DiConssi ~ Super Agility ~ Tags: Apollo ~Location: Woods
Zynth nods sadly, the image of a burning Greece tainting his mind, a nuclear Pompeii one could say. Impressed with how Apollo's powers work, Zynth wonders if it's just his legs or if it's everywhere. The ex-soldier thinks for a second about his powers,
pondering of the specifics of his abilities, "My powers, next to making me creepily bendy and moving fast, help a lot with using peoples movement against them. I can alter someones momentum and flip them pretty easily, which comes in handy a lot. I can also jump insanely high, which is helpful, but also annoying because sometimes I mean to simply leap out of the way and I end up launching myself". The blonde chuckles, remembering when his powers first started appearing. "I was basically a human bouncy ball" he adds on, smiling with nostalgia. Everyone struggled after the bombs dropped and while people were worrying about this or that, Zynth was struggling to even walk properly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` tumblr ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ -- c'est la vie -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xSirLee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 pm

< REEF >
Agender-19-Monster Shifting (Info)
Tags: NO ONE (Yet) Location: Outside the Mall

The rooftops exposed Reef to strong gusts of winds. Not only were they a danger to their fedora but they were strong enough to push Reef as well. Reef ducked behind a utility box for cover, but the wind changed direction. They moved to another side, but the wind turned again. Weird. Reef got up to get down from the roof but a large gust flew them to the edge where they had to hold on, or else fall. Reef knew how to save themselves, but they were startled, and so they hung off the edge of the roof by their fingers, spacing out. (I was approved in the previous forum of this, so I am rping, tell me if that is wrong or something)
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:35 pm

svetlana yu / 19 / pyrokinetic
tags: reef

Lana's flats clicked against the ground, first slowly, then quickly as she began to run towards the mall where she spotted someone hanging from the roof. her skirt flew around in the wind and her hair slapped her face. she shoved Hwalgi up the sleeve of her blouse. "hey, are you okay up there?" Laba called out as she came to a stop.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: Sasha, Aspen ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Liam's resolve began to falter as he heard a single message in his mind overriding all his thoughts: You have become your father. His blood began to boil as he realized that it was Aspen manipulating his mind again. I'm getting tired of your bullcrap, ya little twerp. After she spouted off some more philosophical nonsense about the mind, she ran off. Liam was through tolerating this behavior from a stranger. He looked at his hands and saw they were trembling out of anger. He was about to chase her and put and end to her when Aspen asked for help with someone else that wanted to hurt her. Liam laughed, thinking You're not getting any help, you've done nothing to deserve it.

He was about to run to where she was and at least watch as she got beat up when he saw something in the bright moonlight that caught his attention. He noticed that Sasha was full-on sobbing, more than just the single tear she had shed earlier. Liam didn't even think consider that Aspen might've been attacking her too. His anger died down, replaced by concern for her. He kneeled next to Sasha and, despite the risk of his still-trembling hand getting frozen off, he put his hand on her shoulder to try to comfort her. "Are you okay?" Liam let out a small laugh as she apologized for crying. "You got nothing to be sorry about. She got ya pretty hard, huh?"
Last edited by TyBorg on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxApocalypesI link link link
xxxlink link link link link link
xxx'We waste a lot of time
xxxcrying over wasted time.'
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxSup? I'm TyBorg. I'm usually
xxxbusy working or other stuff,
xxxbut I enjoy the occasional RP.
xxxMainly experienced in fantasy
xxxRPs. Send a PM to invite me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:52 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
────────── [ " I wouldn't leave you behind " ] ──
Cyborg _ Form _ 24 _ Pansexual _ Electronic Manupulation
Tags;; Quaid

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He sighed and lowered his head a little, unable to deal with this. Perhaps it was how he was raised, or programmed.. but this wasn't going to keep happening.
"Do not worry, I will be careful."
Perhaps this man was just leading him to his doom? He'd never know, those words could be a hint to who he really was.
If only he was upgraded enough to where he could sense whether someone was good or not.
But that was silly, and couldn't happen.
"How have you survived the fallout?" he asked aloud while stepping down the stairs one step at a time.
Perhaps if he could get a little more out of the stranger..
He'd be easier to talk to.
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:46 pm

-
Last edited by amazben on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me