Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

clvi

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:44 am

|Aslyn Baudelaire33King of Ordellxxx

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|Julius Caesar25Cook/Bartender of Fiammatta• Minah; Washburn;

Julius smiled, “Well it was a pleasure to have you Minah.. Sorry that I wasn’t the best host, as work calls.. heh.” . He turned to see that Esther was gone from his spot from outside. He sighed before heading towards the direction of the restaurant, walking slowly so he didn’t leave Minah behind.

|Jake Fitzgerled27Head Night of Nova • Augustus

He watched as the other man come over to where he was after standing there for a few seconds and then giving him a remark that was sure to peeve someone off. Jake was sure that it was meant as a question but the tone seemed to be a little rude, so he didn’t push the rudeness even further, “Why Yes there was a reason why I pulled you off to the side, you cannot be off your horse in the middle of the road. Otherwise, idiots like you seem to get run over because you are not careful enough. If that means if your cat has to walk on the pathway, then let it be, unless your cat is that spoiled.”. Heh. He tried. Jake turned his head over towards the streets before looking back at the man. Huh. He actually hasn’t seen his face before. Not in Nova to be exact. Unless he was an insider or from a different kingdom that he really didn’t have the time to check the faces of everyone... but it wouldn’t hurt to ask. “Actually I do have a few more questions: who are you and which kingdom do you belong to? I notice that you are not from Nova as I am guessing..” .

|Adonis Schuster21Butler of the Kawaguchi's of Nova • xxx

Adonis sighed softly when Sebastian started to throw some questions at him regarding his injury, and then there was the part where he just noticed that Georgiana was in here, against his closet door. This. Maybe this is why he chose to stay with the family because of all the drama he would be missing out if he just decided to leave one day? Yeah, he would never leave this place. Besides, where would he go? He couldn't just go back to Fiammatta, back to his brother and sister that he left... Only because of Koro...He turned his head away from Georgie and Sebastian and allowed their own argument to play out.

|Koro Schuster26Noble of Fiammatta • River, Kimmi

It was not an excuse, but he didn't bother to argue with her about it and the roof. He wasn't there to see if Kimmi was telling the truth or not. Not saying she wasn't, it was just the fact that she shouldn't be on the roof. No matter how safe that she said it was, it still wasn't safe. "Don't be so sure of yourself Kimmi, you could slip and fall off one day. Don't make me tell you that I told you so, because I don't want to be that kind of brother," he paused as soon as Kimmi started to bombard him with questions about the kid and about Nova, and telling him to make it snappy, as they were wasting precious daylight. Koro stood there for a minute before smiling a little, "I'll make sure that I take my time because of your request for me to hurry-- after you suffocated me with your questions..". Koro stood there, crossing his arms and looking down at his sister, "Now, the kid's name is Dawn and I met him at the inn that I stayed in last night. When he got up to leave, someone opened the door and which hit the kid in the face, which resulted in a bloody nose for the poor fella. So I helped him out. The next morning I asked him if he would want to come to Fiammatta with me. And he did as you can see, but while we were walking on the bridge, the wind knocked the poor kid over and into the river. I..jumped in after him. So there's the answer to both your questions." . He turned his head over towards Neptune and Juno before looking back at Kimmi. "There's no reason why I went to Nova in the first place," okay, that was a little lie. There was one reason but there was no need to tell her, "And I arrived there late so no, I didn't get you anything while I was there...And yes the kid does need some dry clothes...I... don't know if we have any clothes that would fit him.".

|Victoria Scotch32Queen of AzurePeregrine

Victoria went to slap his hand away, but she was too slow and ended up slapping her own shoulder. She flinched before shaking her head, "Hah, if he thought that then chances are that you'd be dead where you stand. Unless I call you a friend of mine, which..." she paused and glared at Peregrine for a second or two before looking forward, "Would be true. Sadly.". She laughed softly before looking around for Jakey. No sign of him yet.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 am

|| Georgiana Kawaguchi | 19 | Nova Kingdom | Nobleness | Tags: Father, Lizzy, Adonis ||

Georgiana shot Adonis a warning glare before he told her father to come in. From there, she completely transformed and gave her father a bright smile. "Nothing is going on father. I just wanted to thank Adonis privately for what he did yesterday. I could have timed it better but a lot of things have been happening since then so I haven't gotten the chance that would have been appropriate. Since you were coming this way anyways, I thought it could be a great time to thank him and let him know you were coming to check on him." She explained smoothly and glanced over at Adonis, giving him a slight nod. Sadly, she didn't actually get the chance to thank him yet but she would make sure to do so soon.

|| Elizabeth Kawaguchi | 17 | Nova Kingdom | Nobleness | Tags: Adonis, Georgie, Father ||

Elizabeth already felt uncomfortable in her position but she now understood Georgiana's actions and words. Now that she thought about it, it was rather unsurprising her father had come to check up on Adonis. She had no idea why she didn't think about it herself but it was too late to really question herself about it. Elizabeth tried not to move from her position now since she was afraid that her skirt or something might make a sound. She pushed her thoughts away as she focused on the conversation that was happening just on the other side of the door.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:21 pm

~Cloudedwaters~ wrote:She sighed, pouting. She wanted an excuse to be alone with him. "Its fine.. tell me when your free ok?" She faked a small smile and started to walk off. All she wanted was company... to not be alone, and here she was, alone yet again for the day.........
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmic zorua » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:18 am

𝔄𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓈x𝔉𝒾𝓉𝓏𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒹 | Male | 27 | Nova Traveler | tags; Mishka | role;Traveler/Wander | no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    Augustus looked at the man as he told him what he did wrong and asked him on who he was. But what kinda got him was the fact that he called his cat spoiled. Ech. Who do he think he is calling Meeko spoiled?! He let out an frustrated huff, "Vell pardon me, I didn't really have a choice to bring my cat with me. And for two, Meeko isn't spoiled." . He shifted a little, "But regarding your question as to who I am- I am Augustus Fitzgerald. Where I come from is no concern of yours, since your crude behavoir has showed me not to answer any more questions of yours." . He looked at Raz and then at Meeko and without looking at the knight, he tilted his head and asked, "Vat is your name?".
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔄𝓀𝒾𝓇𝒶x 𝔉𝓊𝒿𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑜 | Male | 20 | Fiammatta Kingdom | tags; Aoi, Asuka; | role; commoner | no crush | ➴➴➴➴
    xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔄𝑜𝒾x 𝔉𝓊𝒿𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑜 | Male | 20 | Fiammatta Kingdom | tags; Asuka and Akira | role; commoner| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴
    xxx

𝔄𝓈𝓊𝓀𝒶x𝔉𝓊𝒿𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑜 | Male | 20 | Fiammatta Kingdom | tags; Asuka and Akira | role; commoner| no crush | ➴➴➴➴
    xxx
    [color=#40BF80]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝒶𝓇𝓊x𝔐𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶| Male | 26 | Nova Kingdom | tags; Yaru and Kai | role; knight| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    He looked over towards Yaru as he didn't seem to be enjoying the continuation of the conversation of death. "Yeah- I guess it's best just not to die and come to haunt you, Kai." a grin spread across his face as his twin slowly turned towards him, "Kai, I second that. He will if he doesn't shut up about it.". Haru smiled before heading off after him, soon listening to what the butler had to say about the man and the horse.

𝔜𝒶𝓇𝓊x𝔐𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶 | Male | 26 | Nova Kingdom | tags; Haru and Kai | role; knight| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    "Hm. If you say that Fiammatta has residents that do that, then that guy must be from there, like you said. At least we got that figured out..." Yaru muttered as he looked around, soon spotting Queen Victoria and someone else other than her husband or anyone of the royal court, traveling next to her. He turned his head over towards the two before looking forward once more, not wanting to say anything for the queen was in earshot range. The knight started to slowly pick up his pace until he reached the earthly grounded entrance of the forest. ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁x𝔑𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 | Male | 10 | Ordell Kingdom | tags; Tukami | role; commoner| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    Canonical went past the double doors and plopped himself into his favorite chair that was under the the chandelier that hung high up, almost to where the flames touched the ceiling... which was bad, but the library hasn’t burned down yet. The ten year old sat criss crossed in the chair, bringing a book to his lap and reading it. It was nice to have a peaceful and uninterrupted reading time.. well not exactly. The boy’s head kept lifting every few minutes or so to look out of the window just in case the mistress, a guard or even Tumaki was coming towards or past the library. The last thing he needed was a scolding from one or two of the three people listed. But at this time around, he kept his head down and in the book. Maybe while he’s here, he should probably find a book about chess so he could know how to move the pieces correctly... actually, now that he thinks about it, there were tables that had chess boards set up with the pieces on each side of the chess board. But they weren’t nothing like Tumaki’s so he didn’t know which were which... but he guessed that the pieces were the same as they were set up the same way. Canonical’s head lifted and turned towards the window. No sign of them at all. The boy continued to stare out of the window before looking back down in his book.

𝔗𝓊𝓀𝒶𝓂𝒾x𝔑𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒾 | Male | 21 | Ordell Kingdom | tags; Eridan | role; commoner| no crush | ➴➴➴➴➴➴➴
    “...So it was bascially your fault? Well, at least you didn't delay anything...I'm Tukami Nagasaki from Ordell Kingdom.” he said with a slight smile. (wb sorry ><)
cosmic zorua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snivyy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:34 am

Peregrine :: 23 :: Assassin :: Location- Nova :: Tagged- Victoria

"Is that so? Well I'd probably do the same if I was in his situation," the assassin said with a shrug, before Victoria seemed to linger on whether or not Peregrine was friend-worthy. He couldn't help but look a bit surprised before laughing once Victoria said she considered him a friend. "Really? That's not something that happens often," he said as he looked at the Queen. "Well, sadly it'd be true for me too," he teased as they kept searching for Jake. He wondered what the knight was up to as he tried to find any sign of the man. He'd show up sooner or later he supposed.

Isabella :: 24 :: Maid :: Location- Azure :: Tagged- Akemi

"Alright," Isabella said with a small nod before following the princess into her room. She watched as she hung up her shawl, but didn't keep her eye on Akemi too long as she began to clean the princess's room. She was curious as what Akemi was up to, but she figured it wasn't anything she needed to butt into.
Snivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:55 am

Akemi Scotch•||•18•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Princess•||•No Crush•||• Isabella

She muttered something to herself before going to her vanity mirror to sit down on the stool and grab her hairbrush and started to brush through her hair. She glanced up at Isabella before looking back down at the wooden surface fo the vanity mirror, "...Do you have any other plans today? Other than cleaning, of course.". Akemi didn't feel right asking her that question, but she didn't want to sit here all silent while she was brushing her hair while the maid was cleaning.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Atsoku Yona•||•19•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Noble•||•Nada•||• xxx

-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eridan Yona•||•19•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Commoner•||•No Crush•||•Tukami

"Yes I'm afraid so," he replied after Tukami spoke. Once he said what kingdom he was from, he was a bit surprised. Maybe this day wouldn't be so dull after all. "Aheh, it's nice to meet you...Tukami. I'm Eridan from, well this kingdom, so nothing really special than an outsider...Do you come to Azure Kingdom often?" he asked, now curious.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katashi Laldone•||•21•||•The Nonexistent Kingdom•||•Bandit•||•SHUSH•||•Jake, Victoria, Xavior, Peregrine

~~

Katsou Laldone•||•21•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Commoner•||•No Crush•||• xxx

~~

Leo Leijon•||•21•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Knight•||•No Crush•||• xxx

--

Phoenix (Nikko) Star•||•12•||•The Nonexistent Kingdom•||•Wander•||•No Crush•||• Crown Thief Skyra

Phoenix listened to her questions as he was finishing up eating. He turned his head over towards the coins once again before dropping his fork on the plate, swallowing the last bits of food. "...Yesterday..a knight gave it to me..erm." he stopped for a moment, shoving his face into the palms of his hands, realizing how stupid he was probably sounding, but he continued on, "Her name was Genesis...I believe.". Phoenix then shrugged his shoulders for the question on what he was planning to do with the money that he was given. He honestly had no clue. Food was an okay option. Clothes wasn't all of an option, neither was staying in a room. The boy looked down at the floor before looking back up at Skyra.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxx

Vakal Ries•||•21•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Knight•||•Marcus•||•~

~
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Of Nightmares » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:05 am

Vincent Scott•32 • Male • King of Azure•tags; Prince Julius

He sighed, knowing that his son was right about Victoria. She would be back, hopefully unharmed. The king turned to Julius who said that he was going out to the castle garden as his plan. He chuckled softly, "Yes that does count as a plan- although it isn't off castle grounds... At least it's something and near the castle...Would I be a bother if I join you?".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Calem Monty•22• Male• Head Knight of Ordell •tags; Teddy
wing that
After he had gotten ready, he picked up his sword and headed out of his room only to be greeted by Teddy’s appearance. “Good morning Teddy... How long have you been standing out here waiting for me to wake up?” he asked as he headed down the hallway. Once Calem reached the end of the hallway, he stopped and turned, waiting for Teddy to follow.[/size]

Harlow (Esther) Washburn•17•Male•Water Mage Commoner•Tags; Cloud

He nodded, "Yeah, I can see if I can talk to you after work...If Julius doesn't have anything else for me to do.". He looked at the wall and then back to the counter. (Wb)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nuala Baylin•22•Female• Maid of le Kawaguchi’s•tags; ~

-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sebastian Kawaguchi •51•Male•Noble•Georgiana, Adonis

He glanced at Adonis before looking at Georgiana, "Alright, seems reasonable enough- but I wish that you could step away from his closet and come help with the mess that you made." . He ran his fingers through his hair, forgetting about something...well someone in that matter. But this was a bit more important than that.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, Prince of Nightmares here,
(Or just call me Prince or Nightmare)
Please don't tell my crush i like her ;3;
Anyway I like rps, drawing,
reading and surprisingly school.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
Clocks
coding by dean.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Prince Of Nightmares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:12 am

The girls eyes twinkled happily, nodding. "Ok! Ill see you after work ok?" She smiled. She was very fond of Esther noticeably. She ran out happily whistling to herself. God she was cute..
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snivyy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:34 am

Isabella :: 24 :: Maid :: Location- Azure :: Tagged-Akemi

Isabella cleaned as silence quickly filled the bedroom of the princess. It's not as if she minded, the quiet was something she was used to. It felt like she imagined home would feel like. Comfortable, familiar, but not without its own unspoken secrets. So once Akemi's voice cut through the silence, like an intruder in the night, the maid quickly looked up, ceasing her tasks. "Plans...?" Isabella echoed, before looking out the window thoughtfully. "Not particularly. I may go out if time allows it," she said nonchalantly. "Why? Do you require my assistance today?" she wondered, turning to the princess.
Snivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me