Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

Postby psyche;; » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Minah • Female • 20 • Maid • Tags: N/A
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
..After wandering around, Minah had visited a few nearby shops, greeting some residents of the Fiammatta kingdom along the way. Everyone here
..was so nice, and although she still loved her home back at Azure, it was refreshing to meet new individuals who knew nothing of her condition.
..Though, noticing the day was nearing it's end, the sky faintly darkening, the maid was aware that she had spent quite some time here. After
..walking around all day, she was exhausted as well, her legs just about ready to give up. Traveling back to Azure would take time, and with the
..day fading, the girl thought it'd be best to stay and find somewhere to rest for the night instead. Though, unfamiliar with the area, she'd have
..to ask someone for directions. Suddenly, Minah remembered her nice encounter back at the restaurant. Surely the nice owner, Julius would know
..somewhere nearby where she could stay. Although a bit embarrassed to be returning so soon, she didn't have any better ideas. With a sigh, she
..gathered her last bit of energy before heading back that way.
psyche;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 am

Akemi Scotch•||•18•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Princess•||•No Crush•||•xx

She had finally arrived at the kingdom, not really happy with the long walk alone. But as soon as she turned her head, there was a knight behind her that was wiping off his sword. What was that all about? Without questioning him, Akemi turned towards the trail that led up to the garden fence. There, she would be able to relax and pondered about what had happened today. Although it was still kinda light outside, so maybe she should go explore a little more? The princess shook her head before heading into the castle and up to her room, unaware of her mother's absence.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Atsoku Yona•||•19•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Noble•||•Nada•||• xxxx

~post with katsou~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eridan Yona•||•19•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Commoner•||•No Crush•||•Hoseki

He smiled as he placed his hands on the counter once the shopkeeper asked him about his interest of animals. "Honestly I do have an interest in many animals. Particularly mountain lions. Although it's going to be hard to find a dragon in the kingdoms." he said as he looked down at the figurines. With his right hand, he pointed towards the mountain lion, "Back when I was living in St-," he stopped, knowing that things have changed now, plus who would even know about the original Nova Kingdom, "Er.. Nova Kingdom, my sister and I owned a mountain lion... Well it wasn't really ours to keep, but we did enjoy the company.". Eridan looked down at the counter and then at Hoseki.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katashi Laldone•||•21•||•The Nonexistent Kingdom•||•Bandit•||•SHUSH•||•Jake, Victoria, Xavior, Peregrine

He winced once a stinging pain surfaced on his stomach. He stumbled back a little before looking up, quickly regaining his balance. Katashi stayed like this before lurching forward, thrusting the katana towards the head knight in hopes to hit him for that rude gesture. Well, he was the one who started it, now he had to find his way out of this. No words were spoken during this as he noticed. He lifted his head a little as he took a step back.

Katsou Laldone•||•21•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Commoner•||•No Crush•||• Julian Zilo And Yona

The commoner had his back still turned towards them as he finished eating the food that was given to him, which he didn't save some for Atsoku as it was payback for not giving him his wine. His eyes narrowed at the floor as they continued to speak to each other. "So, what you are saying is that your family is in debt and they sent you to the castle to work as a maid?" she tilted her head, placing it into her open hand. She thought for a moment, her eyes trailing towards the swords and then to the daggers and then to the outside world. It was getting dark out for sure, and usually around this time Aslyn would waltz in here, either wanting to gamble or just talk. Her head turned towards Katsou who was also looking out the window and back towards her. They both exchanged words without saying a word before looking back at Julian as if she had something to do with this odd occurrence. Atsoku leaned a little in her stool. Maybe he went straight to the castle after a long day of exploring? She grunted before sitting straight up in her chair, "Katsou, mind stepping in the back to grab a few things for me please?". Katsou nodded before sliding off of the chair and walking into the back, grabbing the parchment papers and ink bottle. He returned and placed it on the counter, shifting over as Atsoku grabbed one of the papers. The commoner sat on the counter and crossed his legs.

Leo Leijon•||•21•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Knight•||•No Crush•||• Calem, Genesis

~

Phoenix (Nikko) Star•||•12•||•The Nonexistent Kingdom•||•Wander•||•No Crush•||•Amai & Genesis

He looked up when Genesis said that she was going to leave, as she had said before about some training grounds. He was a little upset at first since he was going to be left alone with Amai, the baker. He didn't know why, but he guessed that it was for the best as she had to do her job and all. Phoenix sat on the little stool and turned over towards the small pouch that held some sort of silver, he was about to thank her, but she was already gone. A frown appeared on his face as he looked over to the side. He did not know what to do now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxx

Vakal Ries•||•21•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Knight•||•Marcus•||•MArCusSSss :0

He nodded, completely ignoring the fact that he said 'kally'. He shifted around before moving his arm away from his trident and dropping it to his side as Marcus asked him a question on what had brought him here to Ordell Kingdom, "Well, I was sent out by Queen Victoria to go change the choice of my weapon. But on my way here I was stopped by the princess to go deliver a letter to the person who I was going to see in the first place. Now I've been to there, she wasn't there and now I'm here talking to you.". Vakal sighed deeply. He was not going to talk like that ever again. Just one sarcastic sentence would be fine.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cxvi

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 pm

|Aslyn Baudelaire33King of OrdellGeorgiana

Aslyn didn’t pay attention when Georgiana offered him a hand. He dropped the arm that popped quite a few more times before turning towards the nobleness, “Mm..Not to far... then why don’t we head out towards the orchard? I’m pretty sure that Katashi would be gone. He doesn’t like to stick around when something happens..”. He glanced at the door before heading over towards it, opening it and holding it open. His head turned towards Georgiana as he waited for her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|Julius Caesar25Cook/Bartender of Fiammatta• Genesis

He pulled away from the counter with his cousin's food in hand. He wavered throughout the kitchen before entering the dining room. His trip got cut short as Genesis was sitting at the counter, which made his job a lot more easier. Julius placed her food right in front of her before looking over to Cloud. "I'm sorry to hear that Cloud. Just no more outbursts please.". The man took his place on his stool before placing his forehead down on the counter. He grabbed onto his braid before wrapping it up into a small bun with an elastic band. Julius then turned towards Cloud, "Besides, its not like you are the only one who's losing certain people in their lives.".

|Jake Fitzgerled27Head Night of Nova • Wulf, Scotch, Sinclair, Katashi

He fell backwards once something didn't feel right. He looked down and then looked over to Katashi. Jake shifted over a little to get on one knee and reach for the sword that he had carelessly dropped. He needed to be more careful so Miss Yona wasn't the one to behead him. Honestly that would be better than Victoria beheading him. The head knight looked down with his arm around his stomach where warmth and pain spread like wildfire throughout his entire body every time he moved. He lifted himself up slightly, only to headbutt the bandit in the stomach. Jake signaled for Shay to come to where he was.

|Adonis Schuster21Butler of the Kawaguchi's of Nova Kingdom • Liza

~~~

|Koro Schuster26Noble of Fiamatta Kingdom • River

Koro called our to both of the dogs to stop barking. It was growing a little annoying and agitating as he tried to figure out a way to stop Dawn from bleeding out too much from his nose. His head tilted, normally in cases like this he would have someone to help him, but everyone was going about their day. He shifted over a little, calling out the housekeeper to go fetch him a towel and ice, and which she did. After she returned and dropped off the items right next to the noble, he quickly removed the handkerchief from the boy's nose and grabbed the ice wrapped towel. Koro then looked at Dawn, "Tell me when you want the ice to be removed, I'll move you somewhere so nothing else happens. But you'll have to keep your head like this, he stopped so he could place the ice up to his nose and used his other hand to carefully position his head back to where it was before he removed the handkerchief, "So the blood won't travel down your throat.". He sighed, not very pleased with the man who decided to open the door with full force. Quietly without saying a word, Koro moved his hand that was on the back of the kid's head and slipped it under Dawn's arm to carefully lift him up off of the ground to get him standing.

|Victoria Scotch32Queen of AzureWulf,Sinclair, Fitzgerald, Kittyshi

She looked at Peregrine and laughed, "I got my own horse, thank you very much Mr. Peregrine.. And i can take care of myself..". She shifted a little when the point of her dagger was starting to irritate her. It was hidden though, so she didn't have to worry about it being out and to the point where she could lose it. Especially when she got thrown off of her horse. Victoria quickly made her way towards Alice before grabbing onto her reins, but as soon as she returned, she heard the sound of metal hit the ground. She wondered what was going on. Especially when Shay disappeared into the alleyway.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:07 pm

|| Elizabeth Kawaguchi | 17 | Nova Kingdom | Nobleness | Tags: Adonis ||

(Just sleeping)

|| Georgiana Kawaguchi | 19 | Nova Kingdom | Nobleness | Tags: Aslyn ||

Georgiana was hesitant about his suggestion of going back to the orchard. Sure, he had a good point but she really didn't want to go back there after what had happened. I.. Are you sure that's a good idea? We have other places we can to go." She said, trying not to show her hesitance as she glided her way over to the door after Aslyn. Really, she could have got the door for him considering she was the uninjured one. Nevertheless, she dipped her head in thanks as she went through the door and turned to look at Aslyn.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby psyche;; » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:07 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Minah • Female • 20 • Maid • Tags: Julius, Cloud, Genesis +
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
..Finally reaching the restaurant once more, Minah found it quite silly returning so quickly. She was also worn out like she was her first time entering.
..Though, the girl didn't plan on staying long. She simply needed some directions from someone more familiar with the area. She was sure Akemi had
..headed home, but the maid was just simply too tired to travel back to the Azure kingdom. Besides, one night wouldn't be an issue, and the area
..was new and interesting to explore. Minah placed her hand along the door before entering once more, an awkward smile upon her lips as she further
..walked into the room. Minah noticed a new face, and as expected, the princess had left. Glancing around, she also spotted some familiar white hair,
..quietly and cautiously strolling up to the man. " Excuse me.. Do you know of anywhere I could stay for the night? "
psyche;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:24 pm

Cloud Juliet Sohma - 17 - Gender: female - Nature Mage - Member of the Fiammetta kingdom - Crush: none/open - Sexuality: straight - Relationship: none/open - Personality: Shy, Quiet, yet caring, she loves all beings.

"Julius.. I just.." she sighed. "I'm sorry...'' she took a sip of water. "I just.. I just want a family again.. like in the past..'' she grumbled.
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cxvii

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:32 pm

|Aslyn Baudelaire33King of OrdellGeorgiana

The king thought for a moment before nodding a little, "Yes, that would be fine Lady Georgiana.'. He waited for the nobleness to exit, and once she did, he followed after her, wondering on what was currently going on in the kingdom itself. Aslyn looked over Gerogiana.

(Ack wb ><)

|Julius Caesar25Cook/Bartender of Fiammatta• Genesis, Cloud, Minah

Julius turned towards Cloud, "Well I'm sure you'll find something other than magic. Like you can go and explore the other kingdoms to se what they have to offer. I hear Ordell's Fall Races are coming up, so I guess you can meet someone there.". He got up and poked his head in the kitchen to see if Cloud's food was finished, but he frowned when they are still preparing it. Sighing, he turned around before looking up when the door opened and in came a familiar face. A smile replaced the frown, "Welcome back~". He walked back to his stood and listened to what the lady requested. It was a little unusual, but he didn't mind. "Somewhere to stay? There's an inn a couple blocks over, I could show you if you like too." he said as his smile grew a little more. Julius shifted over a little and crossed his legs.

|Jake Fitzgerled27Head Night of Nova • Wulf, Scotch, Sinclair, Katashi

He fell backwards once something didn't feel right. He looked down and then looked over to Katashi. Jake shifted over a little to get on one knee and reach for the sword that he had carelessly dropped. He needed to be more careful so Miss Yona wasn't the one to behead him. Honestly that would be better than Victoria beheading him. The head knight looked down with his arm around his stomach where warmth and pain spread like wildfire throughout his entire body every time he moved. He lifted himself up slightly, only to headbutt the bandit in the stomach. Jake signaled for Shay to come to where he was.

|Adonis Schuster21Butler of the Kawaguchi's of Nova Kingdom • Liza

~~~

|Koro Schuster26Noble of Fiamatta Kingdom • River

Koro called our to both of the dogs to stop barking. It was growing a little annoying and agitating as he tried to figure out a way to stop Dawn from bleeding out too much from his nose. His head tilted, normally in cases like this he would have someone to help him, but everyone was going about their day. He shifted over a little, calling out the housekeeper to go fetch him a towel and ice, and which she did. After she returned and dropped off the items right next to the noble, he quickly removed the handkerchief from the boy's nose and grabbed the ice wrapped towel. Koro then looked at Dawn, "Tell me when you want the ice to be removed, I'll move you somewhere so nothing else happens. But you'll have to keep your head like this, he stopped so he could place the ice up to his nose and used his other hand to carefully position his head back to where it was before he removed the handkerchief, "So the blood won't travel down your throat.". He sighed, not very pleased with the man who decided to open the door with full force. Quietly without saying a word, Koro moved his hand that was on the back of the kid's head and slipped it under Dawn's arm to carefully lift him up off of the ground to get him standing.

|Victoria Scotch32Queen of AzureWulf,Sinclair, Fitzgerald, Kittyshi

She looked at Peregrine and laughed, "I got my own horse, thank you very much Mr. Peregrine.. And i can take care of myself..". She shifted a little when the point of her dagger was starting to irritate her. It was hidden though, so she didn't have to worry about it being out and to the point where she could lose it. Especially when she got thrown off of her horse. Victoria quickly made her way towards Alice before grabbing onto her reins, but as soon as she returned, she heard the sound of metal hit the ground. She wondered what was going on. Especially when Shay disappeared into the alleyway.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby psyche;; » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:47 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Minah • Female • 20 • Maid • Tags: Julius, Cloud, Genesis +
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
..Smiling, Minah nodded in response. " Yes thank you, that'd be wonderful. I don't want to interrupt your shift though. " Her brown eyes shifted
..around the room. There seemed to be one last customer, but the maid could wait if Julius still needed to finish work. However, reminded of the
..deal she had made earlier, she suppose she had lost considering her hunger had died off earlier. Besides, if the kind man was planning on showing
..her a place to stay, it would be easier for her to simply tell him her name. " Also, my name is Minah. "
psyche;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:14 pm

|| Elizabeth Kawaguchi | 17 | Nova Kingdom | Nobleness | Tags: Adonis ||

(Just sleeping)

|| Georgiana Kawaguchi | 19 | Nova Kingdom | Nobleness | Tags: Aslyn ||

Georgiana nodded at Aslyn and looked up at the darkening sky. Soon would be supper but she was sure she wouldn't be gone long enough to be late or miss it. It was also a little chilly in the fall air which made Georgiana gently rub her arms. Her green eyes slide over to the king and noticed he was looking at her. Although it shouldn't have surprised her, it kind of it. "Perhaps you'd like to see the garden, Your Majesty? It's nothing big or special but it's nice and not far away." Georgiana offered to him, not sure where he would like since it was he who wanted to be outside. As long as it wasn't back into the orcahrd, she was okay with the choice.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:30 am

Julian Zilo•||•19•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Maid in Training•||•Tagged: Katsou
A small whimper emitted from Julian, despite her efforts to not make such a noise in the presence of the two. "W-Well if you put it like that, it makes my family seem disgraceful." Noticing the two stare outside then at each other then her sent a shiver down her spine. "S-Should I presume that look means that I am overstaying my welcome?" She gave a nervous smile,"ok I-Ill be on my way if that is the case."

River "Dawn" Tranton•||•13•||•Nova Kingdom•||•Wanderer•||•Tagged: • Koro||
A tiny sigh of relief escaped the boys lips as the dogs where commanded to stop barking. Allowing the flares of pain in his head to dull down. Slowly leaning into the man's arm allowing him to gently put the numbing ice to his nose, making him emit a choking sound as he weakly tried to push away from it unsuccessfully. Although the boy was still grateful to the man and knew he would own him a great amount after all of his help, Slowly he felt himself being stood up by the man to be moved, still quiet as he leaned on him for support
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me