Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:23 am

Four Kingdoms. Four kings. Four queens. Four princes. And four princesses. Each with different intentions of ruling the world. The Fire Kingdom, the Sky Kingdom, the Star Kingdom and the Earth Kingdom each has played a role in how they plan to rule the lands of Ordell. The Star Kingdom, being superior to amongst the three wanted peace and tranquillity throughout the land, despite being on its separate island. The Sky Kingdom wanted to have an equal balance between good and evil. The goal was to have everyone be equal in every way, with of course nobles being as equal to commoners. It worked out. Crimes were steady and there was no hate called throughout the Kingdom. Although it wasn't the case for the Earth Kingdom. The Earth Kingdom was very rich in soil and was greedy with the way they traded. Fights broke out to where there was death. But things resolved quickly when the king was involved. Nothing gets past him. But the last Kingdom, the Fire Kingdom, had a tyrannical ruler. The King was not all that happy with the power that he already had. He led an army of captured bandits that would be trained to the point that they would turn against each other and fight. They wouldn't kill each other, however. Each Kingdom was about to face something that they couldn't predict at all.

-map will be posted here soon-

The Star Kingdom's king was growing dreary of the three kingdoms and so he decided to visit each and every one of them unexpectedly. Although this didn't go well as planned as he was driven out by each kingdom, thinking that he was some sort of witch. Once he returned to his own Kingdom, he started to plan taking over each and every one of the Kingdoms to get the land for himself, but his plan stopped abruptly as his Kingdom was first to get attacked by the Fire Kingdom, weeks after his return. Once the Kingdom's downfall was spread through the other two Kingdoms, Sky and Earth joined together and brought the downfall of Fire Kingdom. This led the bandits to spread out into the woods, or even in the two remaining kingdoms.

As the two remaining castles stood, the balance of good and evil started to slowly crumble from the hands of the rulers and their kids. This went on for almost a decade. Until one of the kings snapped. Now, it's uncertain who started the war, as both of the Kingdoms fell. Both Kingdoms lost.

Now during this time period, the survivors from both kingdoms started to rebuild from the ground with new rulers and new names to mask the flaws of each kingdom.

Where the Star Kingdom used to stand, the land is now closer to Ordell and only can be reached by a bridge that is roughly about 1250 ft (380m). The Star Kingdom is now named the Nova Kingdom. It is no longer superior.

The Sky Kingdom is located West and it is now named the Azure Kingdom.

The Earth Kingdom is located to the East. It is now named the Ordell Kingdom.

The Fire Kingdom is located to the South. It is now named the Fiammetta Kingdom.

While they make amends? Or is this new era screeching out their doom?

Caught My First Shiny on:
1/01/18; Meet Gaea <3

Art by ~Teypie~

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
MTS?!Welcome!•ComingSoon•ComingSoon
-----------------------------------------------------
Art ShopDraggos•'Cets•Charries•ComingSoon
KittyfishBlueSmol PotatoShire
Looking for Art trades and collaborations!
And check out these kewl stories!~ Ambrosia CityPSG
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxx
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Δbout the Kingdoms and Rules)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:59 pm

• Nova (Star) Kingdom- One of the four Kingdoms. This Kingdom is known for their Musical Festival every once a month. Only those who live in the kingdom can attend, although there are some exceptions to those who visit. There are a few that had survived the downfall of this kingdom, along with what made the Star Kingdom grand. The Grand Oak tree sits on a hill that is taller than the castle itself. Currently, it is forbidden to those who climb the hill. Although, some people go against the rules and sit there to relax. However, it is said that if you sit below the branch that the former Prince and Princess sat, you would have never-ending nightmares about the old kingdom. The Kingdom colors consist of white and light gold. The symbol is an light gold four-pointed star.

• Azure (Sky) Kingdom- One of the four Kingdoms. This Kingdom is known for their Frozen Pond Festival every winter. Those from the neighboring kingdoms are free to attend, as long as they vow to never put harm upon others. The Grand Willow tree currently sits in the middle of the pond with a small cobblestone bridge that you can cross to it. But beware of the fifth branch. It falls every winter causing great pain from those who sit under it. The Kingdom colors consist of royal blue and blue. The symbol is a royal blue dove.

• Ordell (Earth) Kingdom- One of the four Kingdoms. This Kingdom is known for their Fall Races (Chariots, foot, etc). Anyone is free to join, other than royalty of course. But who knows? Maybe a Princes or Princess would go against that rule and just be free for a moment? Only to have that freedom crushed by one of the Ordell Kingdom knights making sure the kid's safety. The Grand Sycamore tree is found in the middle of the town where no stone dares touch the ground. A small moat surrounds the tree and to cross it, you can jump. Its safe to jump. The grass around the tree seems to be untouched by the snow. During the winter season, dead branches will fall, covering the moat as if the tree is inviting you to come over. Don't be fooled. The Kingdom colors consist of dark green and green. The symbol is a dark green snake which seems to be surrounded by roses.

• Fiammetta (Fire) Kingdom- One of the four Kingdoms. The Kingdom that used to rule in tyranny. But everything is changed now. They celebrate the Amminus Festival, which happens twice every month (besides winter). Similar to Star Kingdom's Music Festival, the Amminus Festival includes the works of art, other than music (well a little music) and dancing. Kids young and old come to this Festival to learn how to make pottery and beautiful works of art. The admission fee is fifteen pounds. Prices of clay, paints and more vary from which store you buy them at. At the center of the town, there is the Grand Cherry Blossom tree, it is said that it survived the downfall of the Kingdom. Although this is not completely a rumor, as it has burn and sword marks at the base of it. The grass around it is scorched around the tree and it is far from recovery. The rumor is to this tree is that if you sat at the top, you will experience pain and misery for the rest of your life as you hold the truth to what had happened to this old kingdom. The Kingdom colors consist of a dark orange and a light orange. The symbol is a dark orange flame.

(Quick note; The Prince and Princess are siblings)

-Roleplay Rules-

• All Tess Rules Apply.

• All fourms on the discussion thread

• Anime faceclaim/gifs. Or you can type up a description
or you can draw your character, but it MUST BE YOUR OWN ART. Thank you.

• Hell and damn are allowed. Other swears are not allowed.

• PM me if you are going to be inactive. Or at least post on the discussion thread if you are
going to be gone.

• No powerplaying or godmodding.

• Fade to black if needed.

• Be nice to each other.

• LGBT+ allowed and welcomed

• Drama and love triangles are encouraged.

• War between kingdoms are fine, but you must PM me first before
doing so. As of right now, there should be no wars going on or the thought of war. This is a peaceful era with bandits still wondering about.

• No fantasy critters. But I will allow 'demon characteristics' and that means that they can have odd marks, deformities (pointed ears, tongue shape, and black sclera white pupil coloring). That's all that's allowed.

• Ask permission for killing of other people's characters.

• Make as many characters as you want, but make as many as you can handle.

• A minimum of 4 sentences are allowed, less is fine if you get writer's block, but it must be one sentence, not a word. Sentance.

• Former royalty members from Fire and Star are allowed, but they cannot rule. Former residents of Star and Fire are allowed.
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1/01/18; Meet Gaea <3

Art by ~Teypie~

xxxxxxx
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Roles)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm

All royal roles are closed

"地球提供足以满足每个人的需求,但不是每一个男人的贪婪。"
(Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every mans greed.)

• The Royal Family •

King Asyln Baudlaire • 33 • Male • Peterpan
~~~• ~~~~ • ~~~~~ • ~~~~
• ~~~ • ~~~~~ • ~~~~
Princess Ritai Mordia •16 • Female • // Kzryail

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Knights •

Head Knight Teddy • Female • 22 • Fizzy-Pop
Head Knight Calem Monty• Male • 22 • Prince Of Nightmares

Knight Leo Leijon • 22 • Male • Winchester's Wolf
Knight Alexander Michaelis •23 • Male • Nitrouge
Knight Marcus Michaelis • 24 • Male • Nitrouge
Knight Genesis Strife• 22 • Female•ToxicCharger1977
Knight _________ • ~~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Cooks and Maids/Bultlers •

Head Maid _________•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~
Head Butler ________•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

•Aston Fonty• 22•Cismale•Butler•Nitrogue

Julian Zilo • 19 • Female • Maid • Ordell

•Amai Azukae• 20•Female•Baker•pokewarrior132

• Medics •

Lyashi Kozeri• 18 • Male • pokewarrior132

• Nobles •

• Atsoku Yona • 19 • Female • Winchester's Wolf
•Jacqueline (Jakie) Morioka• 19•Female•Mangoe

• Commoners •

•Katsou Laldone• 21• Male • Winchester's Wolf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"あなたは月になることができ、あなたはまだ星を嫉妬することができます"
(You can become the moon and still be jealous of the stars)

• The Royal Family •

• King Atticus Hokuto • Male• 29 • Nitrouge

• Queen ______

• Prince Aslan Izumi• 19 •Male• AcetheKidd

• Princess Periwinkle 'Iwi' Izumi • 16 • anime_lily

• Knights •

Head Knight ______ • Female • ~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~
Head Knight Jake Fitzgerald • Male • 27 • Peterpan

Knight _________ • ~~~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~

• Cooks and Maids/Butlers•

Head Maid _________ • ~~~~ • Female • ~~~
Head Butler Kai Miyari• 29• Male• krazykitty00

Adonis Schuster • 21 • Male • Peterpan • Household Butler • Nova

• Medics •

Teru Tairi• 20• Male • krazykitty00

• Nobles •

Elizabeth Kawaguchi • 17 • Female • Squirrelstar123

Georgiana Kawaguchi • 19 • Female • Noble • Nova• Squirrelstar123

Sebastian Kawaguchi • 51 • male • Noble • Nova• Squirrelstar123

• Commoners •

Miku Nakahara • 7 •Female• Mangoe (bandit)
Xavior Wulf • 18 • Male • Commoner • Nova

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"天空充满了梦想,但你不知道怎么飞。"
(The sky is full of dreams but you don't know how to fly.)

• The Royal Family •

King Vincent Scott• 32 • Male • Prince of Nightmares
Queen Victoria Scott• 32 • Female •Peterpan
Prince Julius Honore •19 • Male• krazykitty00
Princess Akemi Scott • 18 • Female • Winchester's Wolf

• Knights •

Head Knight Tamashi • Male • 20 •anime_lily

Knight Vakal Ries • 21 • Male • Winchester's Wolf
Knight Karon Pyrious • 21 • Male • // Kzryail
Knight Furin Kozeri • 19 • Male• pokewarrior132
Knight Aumi Kojima•19•Female•Mangoe
Knight Vance Silvan •20 •Male • krazykitty00
Arin Osmon • 22 • Female • Knight • Azure
Knight _______ • ~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~
Knight _______ • ~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~

• Cooks and Maids/Butlers •

Head Maid ______ • ~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~
Head Butler _______ • ~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~ •~~~~~~

•Minnah • 20 • Female • Maid • psyche~

•Yua Namara• x • Male • //Kzryail

•Ben• 22 • Male • Cook • Fizzy-Pop

• Medics •

Aurelia Harper• Female• 18• AcetheKidd

• Nobles •

• Commoners •

• Eridan Yona • 19• Male• Winchester's Wolf
• Hoseki Sareta • 21 • Male• pokewarrior132
•Ren Kojima• 19• Male• Mangoe

"小さな火を燃やし続けますが、隠しておきます"
(Continue burning a small fire, however, keep it hidden)

• The Royal Family •

King ____• ~~~ • ~~~ • ~~~~~~~
Queen Claire Aedus• 36 • Female • krazykitty00
Prince Loki Aedus • 20 • Male • Nitrogue
Princess _____ • ____ • ____ • ______

• Knights •

Head Knight Symond Hughes • Male • 23 • AcetheKidd

Knight ______ • ~~~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~

• Cooks and Maids/Butlers•

Head Maid ________ • ~~~~~~~ • Female • ~~~~~~~~
Head Butler _______ • ~~~~~~~ • Male • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julius Caesar • Cook • 25 • Male • Peterpan

• Medics •

Lzzy Refleur - 21 - Female (non-binary) - Medic - Fiammatta

• Nobles •

Hawkdi Lucida• x • Male • //Kzryail
Koro Schuster • 26 • male • Peterpan • Noble • Fiammatta

• Commoners •

Cloud Juliet Sohma - 17 - Female - nature Mage - Fiammatta

Katashi Laldone • Male• 23 • Winchester's Wolf
Samirah "Sami" Rebelivos • Male • 19 • anime_lily
Keiji Morioka• Male • 20 • Mangoe
Skyra Kigami (Strife) • Female • 17 • ToxicCharager1977
Kona Kozeri • Female • 19 • pokewarrior132
Peregrine Sinclair - 23 - male - Snivvy - Assassin

• Those Without a Home Often Mistaken as a Bandit •

Nikko (Pheonix) Star • 12 • Male •Winchester's Wolf
Ritai Mordia• 16 • Female• //Kzyail
River "Dawn" Tranton - 13 - Male - Fenris_Ulf
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
1/01/18; Meet Gaea <3

Art by ~Teypie~

xxxxxxx
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:53 am

|Aslyn Baudelaire33King of Ordellxxx

Aslyn tilted his head to where it was resting in the palm of his hand. His elbow was on the arm of the throne with his other arm resting on his side. His crown was on the floor gleaming in the sun. It was not a bright idea to leave it there like that. Because if a knight just waltzed right in here and saw him sitting on the throne dressed like a commoner, with his own crown on the floor and blood flowing down his arm might as well raise some questions. He looked at his arm as he wiped away the remaining blood before getting up and heading out of the door with his crown taking his place. Aslyn turned around to make sure no knights were coming after him to question him before heading out the castle. He was pretty sure that someone would've questioned him by now, but it seemed like it was almost normal for the villagers to see. The king covered his mouth to hide a laugh as he exited the Kingdom and went straight over to Nova Kingdom without a knight present with him. Besides, aren't all royals allowed to carry a small dagger with them? Of course they are. As long as they don't commit any crimes with the small weapon. Then everything would be fine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|Victoria Scotch32Queen of Azurexxx

She was in her garden tending to the roses that seemed not properly taken care of. Of course, she would blame it on her daughter, who else? Victoria turned around and headed inside the castle with an unhappy look on her face. But it soon faded when she started to get a migraine from all the anger that she kept bottled up. The queen looked around as she realized that it was strangely quiet. It shouldn't be this quiet at all. Victoria bit the bottom of her lip, one of her unholy habits, before turning around and heading straight towards the entrance of the castle, wondering if the knights were outside. Why was she worried? Well don't ask her. The queen sighed and headed back inside"Tamashi?.. Idiot? Tsh. You knights are always disappearing." she hissed under her breath.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|Jake Fitzgerled27Head Night of Nova

Jake leaned back in his chair with Shay barking at him, but he didn't seem to notice until Shay tackled him, causing him to fall back into his chair. He pushed the dog off of him before turning towards the wall, not really up to barking out orders to the others. He looked over to Shay as he sat up. Jake wrapped his arms around the aussie's neck. He should really get up before someone came in here and ask him what happened. The head knight unwrapped his arms from Shay's neck and grabbed onto the desk so he could help himself up. Because like again, why would someone help him? He turned over to Shay who was looking at him with slight curiosity. "Don't look at me like that." he muttered as he picked up the chair that had fallen before petting Shay's head as he planned out what would happen today.
.'Ello Tinker here! I'm just a average teen living in Neverland with Peterpan and Tinkerbell. I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (Do not steal T^T) Haha, just kidding <3. But I live with my favorite and adorable "Rival" Winchester's Wolf. She be the one who owns these dragons in my signature. Love you my angel child!~
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i. Tamashi

Postby anime_lily » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:33 pm

x
    Samirah "Sami" Rebelivos • Male • 19 • Bandit • Tags: N/A
      The world felt so distant from up on a tree, even if it was no more than a shrub, it still was higher than the Earth itself. Higher than the ground. Of course, it wasn't high enough. He couldn't touch the stars, he would never be able to reach that high and he knew that but still... The impossible goals were what attracted him the most. Reaching for limits that didn't exist. The thought made his insides curl up in excitement. A small smirk formed on the male's lips as he continued to look up at the sky from the branch of a tall oak tree at the thought of power, of gaining what he wanted from the world. Of victory. But still, his personality wasn't one to try and accomplish such. He was pretty lazy for being an "info broker" or whatever people called him nowadays. He didn't really care. A small black head poked out from within his scarf and the male chuckled, feeling a soft bush of fur tickle his neck as the small black squirrel he had domesticated began to sniff his face. With another sigh, Sami closed his eyes and began to hum a soft tune he remembered from long, long ago.

Tamashi • Male • 20 • Head Knight of Azure • Tags: Victoria
      Tamashi was known as someone who busied himself every moment of the day, the momentum kept him "alive", at least that's how he justified his overworking and obvious sleep-deprivation. Without something to do, he found himself drifting from his virtues and his beliefs and so, to prevent that, he worked. And worked. And worked. That included now. Having finished his 5th round of the castle grounds since dawn, Tamashi went to enter through the front entrance to head to the kitchen to quench his parched throat but as he entered the palace, he saw the queen a few meters in front of him, seeming to have been heading back to wherever she had been previously after approaching the entrance. Hearing his name uttered from her lips, he took a few swift steps towards the queen, keeping his distance while talking. "Your Majesty, do you require my presence?" He asked, slightly nervous for a reply that might end up being something unfavorable. And still, he prepared to take a knee in case she turned to face him as it was what he was accustomed to doing in the face of royalty.

Periwinkle "Iwi" Izumi • Female • 16 • Princess of Nova • Tags: N/A
      The young girl leaned back against the wall of the long corridor next to the kitchen. She had always been one to enjoy sounds,
      especially sounds of productivity and work. Of course, music applied to that but without an orchestra present, either she would have to play or she listened to the sounds of servants busying themselves with baking. And honestly, that sound was music enough. Her spine laid flat against the wall as she worked, only her head was leaned forwards so that she could see the piece she was working on. In her lap laid the small black shape of one of her "pets", flipped upside down so that she could fiddle with the gears that were being faulty. While walking through the halls, she had heard something pop and immediately sat down to see the problem, immediately sourcing it to Treble. Not one to waste time returning to her room, her workshop, she sat down on the floor in the hallway and began working.
anime_lily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм Ѵ.3 (Anime-Medieval Roleplay)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Akemi Scotch•||•18•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Princess•||•No Crush•||•xxx

Akemi woke up to the sound of her mother screaming for a knight or two, but why call one an idiot? That's not very ladylike...But we're talking about her mother. The princess sighed, not really feeling the need to get up and deal with her mother, but everyone has to respect each other no matter how vile they are. If that were true, then why was she calling someone an idiot? Akemi sighed before sliding out of bed and getting changed into her normal attire; a blue dress. Not too frilly or poofy. She didn't bother much with her hair other than putting a blue bow in it and walking out of her room. Her head turned towards one of the knights that was probably deemed as the idiot. Akemi shook her head before heading down the flight of stairs and into the garden, wondering what she should do today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Atsoku Yona•||•19•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Noble•||•Nada•||•xxx

Heading towards her shop, she noticed that traitor was out and about... dressed as a commoner. She tilted her head in curiosity on why King Aslyn would dress like that. Atsoku just shook her head. She could always ask him later, as of right now she needed to get to her shop before Katashi gets there and decides to raid the place. Of course she had bandit-proof the shop yesterday, but something didn't feel right. Yona was unaware of how fast she was going until she collided with a familiar face. The noble fell down onto the cobblestone and laid there for a few minutes before rolling onto her back and sitting up. Once she did,
she kindly elbowed Katsou in the stomach. "Watch where you are going Katsou, you could've killed me...
Or I could've killed you, which it would be more likely."
she said as she motioned over towards the sword that was a few feet away from where she landed. Atsoku got up and glanced at Katsou before helping him up. "..Don't blame me! You were the one who was running." he muttered as he watched as the noble run towards her sword and then to the shop without saying anything else to the man. Katsou shook his head before going in the opposite direction.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eridan Yona•||•19•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Commoner•||•No Crush•||•xxx

~~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katashi Laldone•||•21•||•The Non-existant Kingdom•||•Bandit•||•No Crush•||•xxx

The bandit was wondering around Azure Kingdom's grounds for no apparent reason. Why? He actually didn't know himself. He just stumbled across this former kingdom of his. No, he was not a king, just a former knight. What did he do to get kicked off? Well long story actually. But that's for later. Kitty looked around, wondering what he could be doing right now instead of trying not to get murdered by a knight. That would be fun actually. Hearing a small rumor of a blind knight. What kind of king and head knight would hire such a man? Right, Azure Kingdom. But rumors are just rumors. Katashi paused once he saw someone walking into the garden. At first, he thought it was a knight, but to his nonexistent surprise, it was just Princess Akemi, pretending to care for the flowers. But she kept looking back at something, which the bandit himself did not know about. He stood there for a bit before heading into the forest, not wanting to stir up any trouble.

Katsou Laldone•||•21•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Commoner•||•No Crush•||•xxx

Katsou wondered around, brushing the dirt off of his arms. Luckily there wasn't any blood, otherwise he would've turned back around and get Artsoku back...Although he probably did deserve getting elbowed in the stomach... but why him? His brother should've been the one to get hurt. Why? Katsou shrugged as he headed home.

Leo Leijon•||•21•||•Ordell Kingdom•||•Knight•||•No Crush•||•xxx

Leo walked around the castle grounds, not noticing the departure of a commoner. Once he finished his rounds, he headed back to the castle and into the throne room where he last...saw Aslyn. He tilted his head in curiosity. Where did he go? He noticed that the king's crown was in place of the king. The knight turned around and headed towards the entrance of the castle,
wondering if he headed outside. Of course that is a bit absurd as he was sure that the others were here.. He shrugged it off before started another round.

Phoenix (Nikko) Star•||•12•||•The Non-existent Kingdom•||•Wander•||•No Crush•||•xxx

~~~

Vakal Ries•||•21•||•Azure Kingdom•||•Knight•||•marcus•||•Tamashi and Victoria

Idiot was the first word that he heard from the queen's mouth. What kind of vile creature was she calling him an idiot, knowing that she wasn't calling Tamashi an idiot. Who would've? A bandit. He left his eyes open for a minute, debating whether or not he should go to her to see what she wanted or he should just ignore her. Like an idiot would do. Vakal watched as Akemi passed him without saying anything. Of course, who wanted to? The knight turned his head back towards the queen to see that Tamashi was the first to arrive, of course. He muttered something under his breath before closing his eyes, making his way down the stairs. Once he reached the bottom, he stood there, not turning towards them. Although he did listen to their conversation so he could mess this up for the both of them, or at least for him so he could at least do something other than this. Don't get him wrong, he loved his job, but when it came to doing something that the queen asked either him or Tamashi to do, then there's a chance that he would get distracted from the main task at hand and then make up something on why he didn't complete it. Maybe this is why he gets called an idiot?
1/01/18; Meet Gaea <3

Art by ~Teypie~

xxxxxxx
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Symond Hughes||23||Male||Head Knight ||Flammatta||Tags;None

Outside in the training grounds, Symond swung his heavy pointed spear at the last dummy. Sweat started to run down his face and bare chest. He wasn't tired of cutting down over five hundred wooden dummies, but moving around for hours straight did make a guy sweat. " This is boring, I need some real training. I need something big, tough..since no knight will train with me." Every knight here in the kingdom avoided training with him for a reason...he was way to rough on the poor guys. " There's nothing like that around here..but who knows. " Symond decided to pick up a heavier weapon and started to swing it up and down. Muscle exercises wouldn't hurt. Besides,he had nothing better to do. Maybe something good would come his way

Aslan Izumi ||19||Male||Prince||Nova||Tags;

"H-How does that look, s-sir".The shy maid stood behind the Nova prince,biting her lips. " How does it look...I'll tell you how it looks..it looks wonderful! Your just as good as your mother~ thank you very much miss." Aslan looked in the mirror to take a better look at his hair. It was nicely style in a medium cut pony tail. " I was kinda tired of having that long hair, looks better now. Thank you once again. Now, I'll clean up this hairy mess and head to kitchen." The maid had stopped him before he could do anything." A Prince shouldn't bother with such chores . I'll clean it up your highness, it is my job." . Aslan felt bad, but if she insisted. "Don't work to hard. Well...I guess I'll be off. " he left his room and headed towards the kitchen

Aurelia Harper ||18||Female||medic ||Azure||Tags;Open

(wip)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitrogue » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:28 am

name;; marcus
age;; 24
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
kingdom;; earth
rank;; knight
crush;; vakal
pets;; Alfred and Arthur
tags;; open
"ah! brother there you are!" marcus called out in his usual deep voice. he jogged over to his red headed brother who simply scowled at him. "what do you want brother?" alexander seethed out as he stood tall with pride. marcus grinned down at his younger brother who was shorter than him by a few inches. you see, alexander never liked him because marcus tended to out shine him a lot which formed hatred towards him. but that never stopped marcus from loving his younger brother and doing everything he could to protect his only living family. "I just wanted to greet my little brother." marcus said as he placed a gentle hand on his brother's shoulder only to have it smacked away. "I'd prefer if you don't touch me like we are buddies marcus." alex hissed out before turning on his heels and walked away with a click of his tongue. marcus let out a small sigh, his once happy expression turned into a slightly sad and longing one as he watched his brother walk away with his dogs.

name;; alexander
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
kingdom;; earth
rank;; knight
crush;; open
pets;; loki and thor
tags;; open
"ah! brother there you are!" marcus called out in his usual deep voice. he jogged over to his red headed brother who simply scowled at him. "what do you want brother?" alexander seethed out as he stood tall with pride as he kept glaring at his older brother. marcus grinned down at his younger brother who was shorter than him by two feet. you see, alexander never liked his brother because he tended to out shine him a lot which caused alexander to form hatred towards the older male. but apparently that never stopped marcus from treating him the same way as when they were kids and actually cared for one another, now it was all one sided. "I just wanted to greet my little brother." marcus said as he placed a gentle hand on alex's shoulder only to have it smacked away by the younger male. "I'd prefer if you don't touch me like we are buddies marcus." alex hissed out before turning on his heels and walked away with a click of his tongue. he glanced down at his two doberman puppies that rarely left his side, he knew that his reason for hating his brother was stupid but marcus just didn't understand. lex felt like he only stood in his brother's shadow and he hated it.

name;; Atticus
age;; 29
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
kingdom;; nova
rank;; king
crush;; open
pets;; Astrid
tags;; open
Atticus sighed as he placed his papers to the side. He has already grown tired from all the paperwork, looking over requests from the citizens within his kingdom, papers that involved other kingdoms and the bandits that are roaming around. He placed his elbows on his desk and leaned forward as he rubbed his temples. Oh how he hated being a king sometimes,
it was a true royal pain. Atticus pushed his chair back and stood up, he decided to head to the stables so he can go tack up Astrid. A ride into the village would be do him some good and would actually relax him. After all, he hated being locked up in his study doing paperwork.
He did his best to avoid his knights as he headed out of the castle and down to the stables. He couldn't help but grin when he arrived at the stables, he went straight to Astrid's stall after grabbing the stallion's tack. Once the lusitano stallion was backed up, he led the equine out of the stables before pulling himself up into the saddle with the reins in hand.
"come on Astrid, let's get going."
Atticus said and tapped the stallions side to get him to move. He felt his muscles relax as he headed down the path that went into the village.

name;; loki
age;; 20
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
kingdom;; flammatta
rank;; prince
crush;; open
pets;; Anubis
tags;; open
w.i.p (don't know what to write for him ==)

name;; Ashton
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
kingdom;; ordell
rank;; maid(butler)/stable hand
crush;; open
pets;; apollo
tags;; open
w.i.p (dunno what to write for him either)
Nitrogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:54 am

|Aslyn Baudelaire33King of Ordellxxx

He made it halfway across the bridge before taking a knee. Yes, he should’ve took his horse instead of walking, but walking was good for the soul... as if he had one. Aslyn stood up after a few minutes before continuing towards the Nova Kingdom, which really started make this journey a little bit interesting as he was nearing the first shop of the kingdom. An antique shop. It’s not like he hasn’t seen one in his kingdom before.. despite never going to search for one. But something in there caught his attention. But that’s not worth mentioning. The commoner turned on his heels before proceeding deeper into the Kingdom. There was so much to see within a small amount of time. His head turned towards the tree that towered the the castle, wondering if that was a bright idea to place a tree there. He stood there for a moment or two. He needed to stop judging and start exploring before a knight was sent out after him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|Victoria Scotch32Queen of Azurexxx

The queen turned her head once she saw that both of the knights were near her. What? Was it something that bothered them to stay that far away from her? She waved it off like it was nothing before applying a forced smile on her face. ”Ah, Tamaki.. I want you and..” she paused to look at the other knight, figuring something for him. If she sent the both of them to Ordell Kingdom, then there is going to be a small issue for the castle’s safety. Her head turned back towards the head knight before continuing, “Keep a close eye on Akemi and make sure she doesn’t wander too far. There are a few things sinister going around and I don’t want my children to mysteriously disappear.” . She then turned towards the other knight. “Vakal, I’m guessing, your job is to go down to Ordell Kingdom and get a sword. A giant three pronged fork isn’t going to work.” Victoria said with a butter tone in her voice. The queen stood there for a minute or two before turning around and headed off towards the stables.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|Jake Fitzgerled27Head Night of Nova

The Head knight walked out of his office to get away from the desk that taunted him. Shay followed from behind as they headed down the stairs and out of the castle to make their rounds. He turned his head just as soon as he thought he saw the king mounted on his horse, heading towards the village. Should he follow...? Jake tilted his head towards Shay. “Should we follow?”. The Aussie barked thrice, jumping up and down trying to take him down. But this time Jake made sure this did not happen, “Alright alright, calm down and don’t speak. We don’t want him to get overthrown by his own horse.”. The both of them stood there for a few minutes so Atticus could get a head start.
.'Ello Tinker here! I'm just a average teen living in Neverland with Peterpan and Tinkerbell. I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (Do not steal T^T) Haha, just kidding <3. But I live with my favorite and adorable "Rival" Winchester's Wolf. She be the one who owns these dragons in my signature. Love you my angel child!~
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii. Tamashi

Postby anime_lily » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 pm

x
    Samirah "Sami" Rebelivos • Male • 19 • Bandit • Tags: N/A
      Samirah, nearly falling alseep began to slip from his position on the tree branch and groaned as he felt himself fall, barely reaching up in time to catch himself, eyes still shut. He couldn't say he was fully conscious while doing this, but he groggily pulled himself back up onto his branch and leaned his head back once more. Fumbling with a rope he had kept in his backpack, he tied himself down to the branch by weaving the rope under the branch and around once more before tying it so he continue sleeping without fear of knocking his brains out the next time he were to begin falling. Of course, it wouldn't stop blood from rushing to his head, but he would realize that sooner or later. Then again, he didn't mind much anyways, the tree was too comfortable to leave and he wasn't about to try and persuade himself to leave it. Moving the scarf closer to his face so that his warm breath reflected back in his face to keep himself warm, the male began to drift off again into a very light slumber, still listening for the sounds of footsteps in case someone were to approach so that he could ready himself for, well, whatever would await him.

Tamashi • Male • 20 • Head Knight of Azure • Tags: Victoria, Vakal
      As the queen turned to face him, he took a knee as planned and looked up to receive her request. Though the smile towards him seemed more forced than something he would deem to be true, the knight bowed his head. "Yes, your Majesty." He responded, a phrase pounded into his head millions of times throughout his childhood. Then standing, he looked back towards the knight, the one he must've heard when approaching the queen in the first place. Sighing, he glared at the knight near the bottom of the stairs and shook his head as he began to walk off towards the garden. He had remembered spotting the princess heading off there a few minutes ago and guessed she was there as it seemed to be a place of her liking. Exiting the main lobby, he walked out into the garden, taking a sigh before looking around, hoping the princess was present in the gardens still. It would make looking after her much easier if she didn't zip in and out of where he had last seen her and he hoped, hoped, hoped that was the case here. "Princess? Are you here?" He called out, his voice gentle and clear as he looked around the full garden for her distinct blue hair among the flowers and plants.

Periwinkle "Iwi" Izumi • Female • 16 • Princess of Nova • Tags: N/A
      Clicking her tongue, the girl took a small fine piece of wire from one of the pockets she had messily sewed into her daily dresses for her supplies and began to fiddle with it, poking and prodding the mechanical toy in her lap. She could see where a small bit of wiring had been twisted and really didn't want to have to disassemble the robot creature again and hoped this would be enough to solve the problem. Her hands were perfectly still as she worked with the delicate piece, probably developed that way after years and years of musical and artistic training and she couldn't be happier of that skill, though she was too focused to thank anyone for that. Too caught up her work, she ignored everything around her other than the constant clanging of pans and pots in the kitchen as it added a "rhythm" to her work. Every time a pan was dropped, she'd twist the wire in her hand clockwise 90 degrees and something would click into place. When she heard the frying noise of food being cooked, she'd fiddle once more with the delicate wire and tap it a few times to make sure it held place. In her mind, she was in her elaborate workshop, though in reality, she was no more than a small girl sitting on the floor, intrigued by a wind-up toy in her lap.
anime_lily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to Human/Humanoid Roleplays (Fantasy)