Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:32 am

Come one, come all! To the greatest Circus of all: The Trickmurck Circus to you from the deepest and darkest thoughts of hell! Bwhahahahhaha, just kidding! But keep in mind, there's shadows who loves to come out and play. Not to mention glamours death if you don't pay attention to what's going on in your mind! But that's all rumors you see? There's nothing to fear, is there not?

That's what you think.

The Ringmaster: Eridan R. Lalonde (Trickmurk) had recently died. It is unknown how he passed, most people thought he was killed by his own act in the circus, or died from natural causes. So the whole circus itself was passed down to his son, Jake R. Lalonde (Trickmurk).

Ever since Jake was put in charge, things started to change, majorly. Disappeared within the Circus, but continued to run it. Rumors even have it you can see him on Halloween night, performing an act to the crowd, surrounding the Circus in a purple-mist like substance which prevents the people of the village to escape. But that's just rumors my darling! Now back to the Circus: Soon enough, everything shut down, due to the fact of the losses of the village's people. One victim of another recent event even said that the place was dangerous. He witnessed a death of a Circus performer. But the performer was there the next day. Its funny how the mind could play dark tricks on us.

But it doesn't matter; Every night, when everyone is asleep, he comes out, but he isn't alone. Hybrids come out and play, sing and dance. No harm done, unless you decide to harm them, by taking pictures and laughing.

Then that's when your night intertwines with your fate.

Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Яσℓɛƨ

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:40 am

•Name•Age•Gender•Played By

Ringmaster:
•Jake R. Lalonde• 25• Male• Winchester's Wolf

Ringleader:
•Iki J. Reagan•16•Male•Ƥɛтɛяραn

Tight-Rope Walkers:
•Wendy Trantham•18•Female•RoselynBlackThrone

Jugglers:
•(unlimited)

Trapezes:
•Luka•16•Male•Streamstobe

Flying Trapezes:
•Caspian Denver•21•Cismale•Pitch1226
•Damien Winston (Vini)•18•Male•Winchester's Wolf

Cyr Wheels:
•Amy Renee Miller•17•Female•Ƥɛтɛяραn

Medics:
•Felix Morris•23•Male•MacabreSmile
•Anri Sato•24•Female•kortico

Hybrids:
•Aslyn B. Redwood•18•Female•Ƥɛтɛяραn
•Marius Andromeda•27•Male•MacabreSmile
•The Marquess•Unknown•Demigirl•MacbreSmile
•Della•8•Female•tropicalsnowman
•Thistle•26•Non-binary•Splashtail
•River Summers•17•Male (they/them)•Greggory Lee;

Villagers (not apart of the Circus):
•Leonay Vini•19•Female•Winchester's Wolf
•Felicity Kingsley•18•Female•MacabreSmile
•Alice Baudlaire•16•Female•RoselynBlackThrone
•Klaus L. Schmidt•25•Male•Ƥɛтɛяραn

Role Information:

Ringmaster: A ringmaster introduces the various acts in a circus show and guides the audience through the experience, directing their attention to the various areas of the circus arena and helping to link the acts together while equipment is brought into and removed from the circus ring. A ringmaster may interact with some acts, especially the clown acts, to make the various acts part of a seamless circus performance. Ringmasters have become an integral part of the many circus shows and sometimes will be involved in elements of some of the acts performances.

Ringleader: (See Ringmaster)

Tightrope Walker: Tightrope walking, is the skill of walking along a thin wire or rope. There are many different types of tightrope walking, such as: Tightwire, Highwire, Skywalk and Slackwite/Slackrope. The most commonly used would be Skywalking and Highwire. These may be performed by a balancing object such as an umbrella, balancing pole, or freehand.

Jugglers: The jugglers are usually the ones who are juggling various of objects, and a few of them juggle dangerous objects such as swords and chainsaws, and many more.

Trapezes: Trapeze acts may be static, spinning (rigged from a single point), swinging or flying, and may be performed solo, double, triple or as a group act. There are many types of trapezes, but this category of trapezes mostly relates to the swinging trapeze.

Flying Trapezes: a trapeze act where a performer, or "flyer," grabs the trapeze bar and jumps off a high platform, or pedestal board, so that gravity creates the swing. The performer often releases the bar and is caught by another performer, the "catcher," who hangs by his or her knees on another trapeze, or sometimes on a cradle, which can be either stationary or also swinging. But this would only be performed over a tank of water, but during practice it would be performed over a net.

Cyr Wheels: The Cyr Wheel is an acrobatic apparatus that consists of a single large ring made of aluminum or steel with a diameter approximately 10 to 15 cm (4 to 6 in) taller than the performer. The performer stands inside the Cyr wheel and grasps its rim, causing it to roll and spin gyroscopically while performing acrobatic moves in and around the rotating wheel.

Medics: The best medics are hired throughout the village, but they are put through the test put together by the Ringmaster and Ringleader. Its just a pencil and paper test. However the grading scale is horrible. Get one question wrong, then you just failed it. Get everything right, then you pass. Simple is it not? Due to the dangerous, life-threatening acts and weather the medics must be with the patients and must take a different route if everything else fails. They can quit at anytime.

Hybrids: Hybrids are usually the freaks of the show. You could be human without animal features, like unnatural facial hair growth that makes you look like you have a lion's mane. Four legs perhaps? A horn growing back of your head. But it doesn't stop there. Most hybrids are half-human half-animal. It can be anything you want! Like half human half ram, or half human half bat. They perform in the Circus before the Ringleader. They can do many acts like... balancing on a ball.. or preferably dancing. Or any of their favorite acts that are done by other circus performers.. Such as: Tightrope walking, Cyr wheel, or the trapeze acts.
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Яʋℓɛƨ

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:45 am

Role-Play Rules:

1) All Tess Rules Apply
2) Keep Genders Even
3) Keep the Drama! (But not to much. Just PM me if its okay if you can do a certain dramatic scene)
4) Love Triangles are encouraged!
5) Anime References Only! (If you don't have one, then add a description, and make sure its face-claim)
6) No self-crushes
7) Be active (PM me if you are going to be inactive)
8) Use the Discussion Thread for forums and OOC. (I will allow OOC for this thread as well)
9) Make as many characters that you want, but keep track of them!
10) Write more than three sentences please!
11) Be nice to others and have fun! Try to include everyone!

Trickmurk Rules:

1) Be nice to each other.
2) Medics must be by the patient's side, no matter what at all times.
3) The Circus stays year-long
4) Don't come out past 10:30 P.M
5) Don't disturb the Hybrids at all timesif you are awake at 10:30 P.M
6) Siblings must share a tent due to limited space.
7) If you have a problem, then talk to the ringleader
about it.
8) Circus hours are 8:00 am to 9:30 pm
9) Acts are all at the same time. The only time that acts are separate
are during events, such as Halloween.
10) Do not go in forbidden areas.

Village Rules:

1) Villagers are allowed to join the Circus, but must be put through a series of test by the Ringmaster himself.
2) Wander the streets after dark if you wish, but beware the terrifying mist that surrounds the village.
3) Admission Fees are $20.00 per adult (20-49), $10.00 per senior (50+), $14.00 per teen (Ages 13-19), $3.20 per kid (7-12). Free for anyone 6 and under.
4) Lie about your age if you must, just be warned: You might encounter some bad luck unless you pay the full admission fee.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Яɛℓαтισиƨнιρƨ

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:51 am

-> She likes him/her
<- He likes her/him
--><-- They like each other
--<3-- Dating
>< Kin
---x--- Hate each other
-</3- Broke up
------------------------------------------------

Leonay >< Damien
Felix <- Jake
Iki <- Caspian
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He was face down on the pillow with his legs dangling from the edge of his bed, already dressed for the ni....day. He opened one of his eyes and grabbed the pocket watch from the nightstand that was next to him. He opened it and read the time, in which it was a little past opening time. Maybe Jake should drag himself out of bed and see what went on during this time?... Five more minutes should do. He closed his eyes and fell back asleep.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: xxx

She sat in the dusty old living room that she called home before actually getting up and getting changed. She was supposed to meet someone at the circus, but who? She shook that away from her and grabbed her coin pouch. Leonay muttered as she got changed into something semi-formal before heading out into town. As she passed the markets, she quickly grabbed an apple from the stand before rushing off towards the circus ticket booth.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: xxx //Tagged: xxx

When he didn't have active patients, Felix spent the showtime observing each of the performances, just waiting for someone to make a mistake; to slip, and fall and require his careful hands to mend them back together. As of current, that would be what he would be doing later in the day, but for now he stays in his work area and cleans off his tools. His favourite scalpel shines in the low light, and he smiles at it. All in order, for now.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: xxx

In his garish purple outfit and elaborate makeup, it was easy for most to look past Marius's more...inhuman features, such as the scaled patches that peppered his skin in bright colours, or his overly long canines. He looked like an ethereal form of a human, if you didn't look closely. That's probably why running the ticket booth didn't bother him very much. That, and he likes that he is the first being everyone sees when they walk in. He hums to himself as he waits patiently at the booth, tapping his long nails slowly on the wood of the booth.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Leonay

Felicity's parents were working again. She had watched in the morning as her father left the house, not speaking to her even to say good morning. Her mother had followed him soon after, leaving her alone without a second thought. She practically vibrates with excitement at the prospect of a day to herself, though. She finally had some pocket money, and that meant the Circus! The teenager disregards her typical day clothes for something more her style before tiptoeing out the house, to the tents and the lights. She dashes so eagerly towards the ticket booth that she doesn't even see the girl in front of her until she's already rudely collided with her.

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: xxx //Tagged: xxx

The petite creature stood in her own tent, carefully wrapping her body in bandages before slipping on her clothing. Today she was wearing an all white jumpsuit with ruffles and diamonds, a sort of harlequinesque outfit, topped with a jester hat and a smiling mask. She slides her gloves on last and slowly steps out of the tent, watching as everyone else rushes around.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:51 am

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
wealthy village girl -- tags: smol mention of felicity, snek?
    alice was out and about in town, as was usual for her these days
    considering she spent most of her childhood indoors, and so far
    she had just done some browsing in the shops and bought a few
    small things--like a small bag of caramels and a teddy bear that she was currently carrying under her arm. alice was wearing her
    favorite dark-red dress today; complete with white stockings, black mary-janes, and a white sun-hat with a navy-blue ribbon tied
    around it... but even with her small shopping-trips and her nice outfits, she didn't feel entirely satisfied yet. she had decided that
    today was the day that she would go to the circus--and be sure to not mention anything about it to her parents, who for some odd
    reason prohibited her from even speaking about it to them.
    approaching the ticket booth for the first time, alice couldn't help but notice the man at the booth and the way he stood out... or
    was it a man? she looked at him rather curiously, not even paying attention to the excited girl who dashed ahead of the line.

── w e n d y -- t r a n t h a m
tight-rope walker -- tags: ___
    as she usually did before opening time, wendy was practicing
    her balancing act on the top of her tent. from there, she could
    easily look past the big tent to the small crowd that was steadily
    growing by the minute. her long black hair fluttered a little in the soft breeze, and she stood as still as possible with her gaze
    fixed to the small crowd ahead; casually twirling her umbrella as she rested it on her shoulder.
    balancing wasn't that hard for wendy... she just had to put all of her attention into one thing, such as the scenery, and stay calm.
    with a small sigh, she finally decided after another minute or so that she should get ready for her act. so, quickly yet gracefully,
    she slid down from the top of her tent and landed softly on the ground; closing her umbrella and proceeding to put her hair up in a
    ponytail as she walked towards the big tent.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:25 am

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: None :: xxx

He woke up as soon as he hit the floor, wondering if five minutes had already past... he didn’t bother to look as he thought it did not since he was in the same position as last time . Jake stood up and grabbed the cane that was taunting him ever since his fall before opening the trapdoor that was in the corner of his tent. The Ringmaster jumped down and walked through the tunnel that lead to Iki’s tent.

As he reached the end of the tunnel, he made sure that he was presentable before climbing up the ladder and shutting the trapdoor behind him as he entered the Ringleader’s tent.

Jake looked around before quickly exiting the tent before heading over to the main tent to see if anyone was there yet.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Felicity

She took a huge bite out of the apple, smiling as she this was the first thing that she had during this week, due to no being able to cook for herself. Leonay looked around as soon as she stepped in line at the ticket booths. What brought her attention was the tent that was bigger than the others. She wondered why there was a tent that big. Maybe to hold all of the hybrids that roamed around the grounds?

Leonay shivered at thought before heading towards the front of the line, where she got knocked down by someone. She let out a short scream as she landed on her hand with a simple cracking sound following it. She rolled over to her side before getting up and turning her head towards the girl that had collided with her.

The villager bit her tounge from preventing her to say anything rude to the girl, it was just an accident.. right? She took a deep breath while turning towards the girl. "I know the lines are long, but try not to give me a concussion while I'm paying.." Leonay said a bit bitterly. She glanced at the half eaten apple that was on the ground and sighed. Whelp the worms would get a nice breakfast for today..
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:17 am

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; xxx

He was already up. A couple hours before the circus' opening time... Due to the a nightmare that occurred every other month. On the same day. Iki shook his head before putting down the quill in a safe spot so the ink did not drip down on the paper. He turned and pushed away from the table that everyone sat at for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The Ringleader didn't really have any interests of eating during the day since the schedule he ran was a little bit tight- well for him at least. Iki placed the top hat on before grabbing the quill and the rest of his stuff. He headed towards his tent, so he could drop all of this stuff off and head towards the main tent that taunted him. He shook his head as he placed down everything on his desk before walking out with a slight smile on his face as he wondered over towards the main tent, but soon got distracted with Aslyn's off-key piccolo. Erg..Why do I have to fix everything...? he thought as he wondered over to her slowly.

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Hybrid|Tags; xxx

Aslyn was sitting in her stall, staring at the wooden door to see if someone was going to come in here and offer her peanuts as if she was an elephant. She spat at the door before picking up her piccolo and started to play a sweet and somber tune that made the others question if she was treated right, well she was. Redwood stopped playing as she got up on all fours so she could walk around the grounds to play a sweet tune. But her notes were interrupted by a scream as she neared the ticket booths. She trotted towards the booth that the other hybrid was kept so she could peek around to see what the fuss was about. Aslyn's smile lightened when she realized that they were not screaming at the hybrid that was in the booth, instead it was just two girls. Grown girls. The hybrid giggled before turning around and playing the piccolo as she trotted away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Jake & Wendy(?)

Amy was in the performance tent already. She spun her wheel round lazily before turning her head towards the two people that had just walked in(?). One she hasn't seen before and the other she has seen before as Iki had introduced her as Wendy before her act, which he would quickly, but discreetly, walk out of the tent until her performance was over. Then that was Redwood's cue to distract the audience while Iki would sneak back in while giving a poor but believable excuse to the audience on why he was absent for a short bit. It really ticked her off for some reason. But her mind was not going to let this random man come in, knowing that he knew that villagers weren't supposed to come in the main tent to watch them practice new acts. So that's when she turned, "Excuse me, but you know you are not allowed to enter the tent until the performance." .
She puffed out her cheeks before stopping her wheel from hitting the ground so she did not startle the men who were setting up the safety net below where the trapezes, flying trapezes and tightrope walkers were performing.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 am

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: xxx

Felix gathers up his medical kit for the day and starts heading towards the main tent, sneaking in through a back entrance that was not technically an entrance, and he should not truly be using. There's not really anyone around to stop him, though, as he steps towards the performance area and inspects the equipment being set up. Everything seems to be on its way to safety, but he'll still do a closer inspection once they're done. For now, he takes a seat and observes.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Alice

Marius smiles widely with every ticket he sells, trying not to be too intimidating to those who are just trying to get in, and not trying to cheat them out of their money. He's already suspect of a family that tries to pass their six year old off as an infant, but they paid full after he flashed them some fangs, so everything was fine for now. He catches sight of a girl on the outskirts of the line and grins, preening under her curious gaze, and tossing his hair from over his shoulder. The sound of an instrument being played in the distance makes him internally wince, but he shows no actual sign that it bothers him.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Leonay

At the sound of a scream, the girl digs her heels into the ground, no doubt scuffing them badly, before coming to a stop, her forward momentum causing her to brace her hands on the other's shoulder to still. Of course, she immediately removes her hands, holding them up as if she was showing that she holds no weapons. "AH! I am SO SORRY!" Felicity practically shouts, fretting over the stranger to make sure she didn't cause any injuries, or hurt her. "I wasn't looking where I was going, and I just got SO EXCITED for the show, and then I got distracted, and I didn't see you there and IAMSOSORRY!!" She rambles, finishing off with some ragged breaths, as she tried to apologise without inhaling once.

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: Amy, Jake

the Marquess slowly finds her way to the main tent, making sure to keep out of everyone's way as she walks. She doesn't have a lot of duties outside of showtime, but tends to help out once in a while; costumes, makeup, contraptions and props. They're not really her job, but she knows where everything is, and how things work, so sometimes work just falls to her. She stops at the front of the main tent, seeing Amy talk shortly to a man that had more than anyone else's right to be in the tent. The Marquess raises her hands to the mouth of her mask and her shoulders shake as if she's laughing, though no sound comes out.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me